NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Northwest Slobovia wrote:Hm. I thought doctors typically waited until after surgery to load people up on the mind-altering pain meds. :p

I'm extra special! Plus it's snowing, and there's really not much to do.

Still snowing? Huh. It's just cold here.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:19 pm

That was wonderful Swiffer!

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:50 pm

I take that as a compliment that I actually use all my characters I have, and it was just fun to read! :P

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Giovenith wrote:What did I just read?

Mind crack. *nods* That which has been seen can not be unseen.

It should be canon! Confusion and disarray! Fun! :lol:

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Congrats Mon!

My god, Swith. :rofl: You described the situation around here perfectly...except it's not badger and fennec hair...it's sister hair. Seriously, I've hung my suit pants out to dry and seen long black hairs fall out onto the floor.

Also...city destruction. Just the thing for a boring Sunday Tuesday.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Okay..I need to get a post up for Torii..and Bran?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:06 pm

We should do something IC where we just get to let loose with our character's powers, show how destructive they could be, maybe for an encapsulated event, kind of like the Flag-SCP thing that made us all fight over it. I remember Bran turned Torii into stone and then smashed her to bits.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:11 pm

The BranRiech wrote:We should do something IC where we just get to let loose with our character's powers, show how destructive they could be, maybe for an encapsulated event, kind of like the Flag-SCP thing that made us all fight over it. I remember Bran turned Torii into stone and then smashed her to bits.

But there are characters who could literally destroy the world, if not the universe. :p
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:16 pm

The BranRiech wrote:We should do something IC where we just get to let loose with our character's powers, show how destructive they could be, maybe for an encapsulated event, kind of like the Flag-SCP thing that made us all fight over it. I remember Bran turned Torii into stone and then smashed her to bits.

I HAVE to read that.
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:17 pm

And Torii is just a normal human, lol. Would be interesting for me.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Brit's "powers" amount to about all of her CAP training.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Giovenith wrote:

But there are characters who could literally destroy the world, if not the universe. :p

Well, basically I meant just give us all a week or two to run around a city and just go nuts on everything. I think that'd be fun.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:26 pm

The worst Gio can do is kill someone with paper magic. Pippa-Michelle is a golem, so she could crush or strangle someone physically, but I don't believe she'd have the emotional capacity to do it. Willow has weather powers, so he could fry someone with lightning or send them flying into a weak tornado, but then he's also a pony and could just kick flat-out someone (spoiler, it doesn't tickle). And my characters are some of the weaker ones.

Then again, it's not a hypothetical murder spree. Why did my brain go there? Aw jeeze.

Anyway, I still feel that it would be best relegated to a non-canon subsection, kind of like that fight thread we used to have. The city NPC's all have a sense of anger and revenge, so I think it would just be work for the CoOP's. If it were to happen in main IC, they'd have to do it somewhere NOT in the city, perhaps an uninhabited wasteland.
she/her

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Giovenith wrote:The worst Gio can do is kill someone with paper magic.

Death by paper cuts. Damn, that's cruel.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Tsu's capable of creating ice and snow anywhere. It may not seem like it but she can do major damage all depending on a few things like temperature. But her powers are rather easy to count,just keep fire with you.

Though, the best she'll get in destruction is ruining crops and any type of farm.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:35 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Giovenith wrote:The worst Gio can do is kill someone with paper magic.

Death by paper cuts. Damn, that's cruel.

She sends a swarm of flying paper birds like the one she gave Sandy and Amanda after an individual, and they all simultaneously papercut the person all over the body. Either that, or the paper can also wrap itself around a person's head and suffocate them--paper beats rock.

But she's not a killer, she's only done those things on about two occasions, once against an army of daemons.
she/her

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:38 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Northwest Slobovia wrote:Death by paper cuts. Damn, that's cruel.

She sends a swarm of flying paper birds like the one she gave Sandy and Amanda after an individual, and they all simultaneously papercut the person all over the body. Either that, or the paper can also wrap itself around a person's head and suffocate them--paper beats rock.

But she's not a killer, she's only done those things on about two occasions, once against an army of daemons.

...But a Sadistic Gio would certainly make a very scary person with that power.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:39 pm

Giovenith wrote:Either that, or the paper can also wrap itself around a person's head and suffocate them--paper beats rock.

Oh, there's a similar thing in Chinese mythology, 'cept that one is cloth. I assume, of course, you knew that. ;)

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:47 pm

Well, Torii has marksman skills as a soldier, but is only average as a fighter. She relies on overpowering others and beating them with weapons more than punches and fair fighting.

Katya has swordsmanskills. She's decent with guns.

Jasmine has melee. Strong kicks and punches, and agility.

Torii wouldn't feel remorse once she gets into a rage, but would begin to show guilt afterwards. Katya would hesitate and prefer to avoid a fight unless it threatened herself or Torii.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Well, Torii has marksman skills as a soldier, but is only average as a fighter. She relies on overpowering others and beating them with weapons more than punches and fair fighting.

Katya has swordsmanskills. She's decent with guns.

Jasmine has melee. Strong kicks and punches, and agility.

Torii wouldn't feel remorse once she gets into a rage, but would begin to show guilt afterwards. Katya would hesitate and prefer to avoid a fight unless it threatened herself or Torii.

Or if Edge were to appear again.(hint,hint)
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:52 pm

I do think the best idea would be to have maybe a thread in the OSF where we write the most destructive thing our characters can do, that'd be kind of fun, and now I'm tempted to go and start that thread, where we just go nuts.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:56 pm

That too, Tsu :p

Hmm, I have an idea, but I don't know...if I said I wanted to see who'd be interested in working on something involving mainly the teens, and some adults later, who would be interested?
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:That too, Tsu :p

Hmm, I have an idea, but I don't know...if I said I wanted to see who'd be interested in working on something involving mainly the teens, and some adults later, who would be interested?

What would that be then?

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Eh, well...saying it OOC would be easier, but through TG would be better...maybe...

Bah, fuck it.

What if the teens and a few others helped put on a play/musical as a project for fun to amuse the apartment peeps? Everyone would be rehearsing parts and goofing off, and the teens would start to disagree and have different ideas as they developed the play. In the end, the play would be ruined just as it began by a big disagreement (or not, if everyone wants), and everyone would be at each others' throats until they get everything out of their system and make up.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:20 pm

I'm feeling low on creativity. Anyone want to give me a one-shot challenge? Can be canon or non-canon as people desire. I'll post it on the OSF.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse