NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:35 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Well, I don't have anything to do right now, anyone want to do anything?

Feel free to have chars check out Bran's orange shell, Kei's pumice pebble, and whichever other small shells or rocks Nick had given your other characters. I'd be interested, but I have a prior obligation. In the Land of Nod. Goodnight, all.

EDIT: Not able to move/get ready for bed w/o disturbing warm furry leg immobilizers. Staying on until they leave. OH my poor cold toes...
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Firsthome
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Firsthome wrote:I Would like to join this, but I'm confused..... Can someone help? TG me.

I do exist, Right? at least, I hope I do...
I have a heart of a five year-old...
it's in a jar in my basement

Springer:"I've got better things to do tonight than die"

DYK:Breathing lowers your life expectancy by 50%.

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
Left: 8.06, Libertarian: 0.6,7 foreign policy: -5.76, culture: -6.26
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:47 pm

Firsthome wrote:
Firsthome wrote:I Would like to join this, but I'm confused..... Can someone help? TG me.

I do exist, Right? at least, I hope I do...

It's a slow night for the thread.

It might be easier to ask questions here.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:25 pm

Cats have freed me. Going to munch Jell-o, then snooze. In case Firsthome does not show up here again, we TGed; said party leaning towards waiting until New Years if not later.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:11 pm

I need to get a post up but Ive been so into all the Christmas stuff..
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:13 pm

Well my character will continue to watch and wait, and confirm the food is indeed food and not some wild hallucination.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:26 pm

Kassaran wrote:Well my character will continue to watch and wait, and confirm the food is indeed food and not some wild hallucination.

:lol: oh pssha where's the fun in that

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Kassaran wrote:Well my character will continue to watch and wait, and confirm the food is indeed food and not some wild hallucination.

*continues to lurk*
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:

*continues to lurk*

Stop lurking.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Kassaran wrote:*continues to lurk*

Stop lurking.

*also lurks*

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Stop lurking.

*also lurks*

I'm gonna hit both'a ya.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:41 pm

How? I am in ________, [REDACTED]. The chance of you even being in [REDACTED], let alone ________, to say nothing of within hitting distance, is beyond low. Do you intend to whack me through my smartphone screen? Roleplay whacking a fictional me?

Therefore, Mon: neener neener.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:How? I am in ________, [REDACTED]. The chance of you even being in [REDACTED], let alone ________, to say nothing of within hitting distance, is beyond low. Do you intend to whack me through my smartphone screen? Roleplay whacking a fictional me?

DON'T MAKE ME COME THROUGH THIS LAPTOP!

Achievement

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:49 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:How? I am in ________, [REDACTED]. The chance of you even being in [REDACTED], let alone ________, to say nothing of within hitting distance, is beyond low. Do you intend to whack me through my smartphone screen? Roleplay whacking a fictional me?

DON'T MAKE ME COME THROUGH THIS LAPTOP!

:lol: Wouldn't it be cool if that sort of thing worked IRL?

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Alright guys, keep that stuff to a minimum. That's what IRC is for.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Giovenith wrote:Alright guys, keep that stuff to a minimum. That's what IRC is for.

Yes ma'am.

On an unrelated note, I'm going to be switching Cinnamon out for another character that I played in a recent RP that's now dead. Will be working on the app for that soon...ish...maybe...

Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Here, but not paying attention. Trying to catch up on many things.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:27 pm

If I owe a reply, please TG the link to your post!

Qeno
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:46 pm

I'm still stuck >_>
Desired Tech Level: Future Tech
My nation's pronounciation: Key-No
National government: A imperialist constitutional monarchy with a matriarch as a ruler and an assembly to advise her will
Anti-realist in RPs

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:27 am

Qeno wrote:I'm still stuck >_>

Use lard. Copious amounts of glorious lard.

bloody hell, mate.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:38 pm

So what I miss? And I'm so sorry for not being on in thr last fee days.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:00 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:So what I miss? And I'm so sorry for not being on in thr last fee days.

Holidays. No apologies required. Rmwtyliin finished actually making the lamps which are her presents, but decided to seal them with clay so that they'll be easier to store. Kale had Kurt, another plant creature, grab a bunch of clay for that. Rmwtyliin asked ( presumably within earshot of Tsu) if there was any way to get the clay to dry faster; also, she suggested that the other girls work on crafting gifts of their own. Kale had Kurt whip some clay around at hurricane speeds, which did dry it out. Rmwtyliin explained that, as the clay had to be added when moist (and hence pliable) to fit properly, and as the lamps were a bit delicate, that would not work. She's probably eightysomething % done adding the clay by the next post.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:43 pm

Cerillium wrote:If I owe a reply, please TG the link to your post!

My last post in IC but just in case:
For Hans & Rudolf, side Fritz if you want [optional],and also Tilt for Chrys

Qeno
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Cerillium wrote:If I owe a reply, please TG the link to your post!

My last post in IC but just in case:
For Hans & Rudolf, side Fritz if you want [optional],and also Tilt for Chrys

Also with Ogoti,

FemQeno gave him a golf club
Desired Tech Level: Future Tech
My nation's pronounciation: Key-No
National government: A imperialist constitutional monarchy with a matriarch as a ruler and an assembly to advise her will
Anti-realist in RPs

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:29 am

Cinnamon's replacement.

Do not remove this search tag: #PLAPP
Your NS Nation's Nickname: Mon

Character Name: Kelly Regina

Character Gender: Female

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Human

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age): 5' 9" 144 lb. looks 16, is actually 20.

URL to Character Picture, if any: http://safebooru.org//images/904/71bc7571e6757a56f3ca3acebd4aecc38caa7e50.png?909846

Primary Skill or Power: Expert pistol handling

Power Weaknesses/Flaws: Not as proficient in rifles

Secondary Skill or Power: Mechanized Infantry training

Power Weaknesses/Flaws: Not really applicable without her armor

Character Background/Biography: Kelly was the only girl of her kind to see action in the European theater during World War 2. She was attached to the 3rd Armored Division, and rarely saw much action as far as tank-to-tank went, but she did engage and destroy a Tiger II in Dessau, Germany as well as a Panther tank. Command didn't really believe her as Germany didn't deploy that many Tiger II's late in the war. Still, she knew what she saw, and she stuck to her story. She was a hit story among the regular American tank War Mages, since she was the heaviest tank the US produced during the war in terms of armor and armament.

Kelly's school career at War Gears didn't last long after a fiasco about stolen Core, the mineral that was used to help War Mages harness and use the power of their armor, made NATO close it. She went on to spend 2 years in Korea until the US pulled out in 1948. From there, she was picked up by the Central Intelligence Agency, and worked on spying on the Soviets. She learned Russian fluently in her time with them. In 1950, she returned to War Gears after being called there from some of her former classmates. She embarked upon a new mission to retrieve the Core stolen from the US military. Still, she's had her own Core in her for four years, and Core has a nasty tendency to rewrite DNA after a long period of use.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation: Plot?

URL to Apartment Picture: http://ncojournal.dodlive.mil/files/2013/07/web-museum-wide-DSC5416.jpg (mannequin not included)

Link to RP examples: I ran out

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:Kelly was born and raised in Grand Rapids, MI and drafted to be a War Mage in the US Army, in an alternate universe where a mineral known as Core is found to be able to instill great strength in certain individuals. She was good at her job, and learned quickly about how to cope with anxiety in and out of combat. She made a reputation for being able to take down a King Tiger tank, and was recruited by the CIA to be a spy when the time was convenient. We'll see how far her reputation will get her in Bielefeld, though.
Last edited by Monfrox on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse