NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Tall idiot demon/angel girl x Tall goddess drunken girl.
X3

X young Russian aristocrat?

Nah, tell racey. I love racey. Vroom vroom.

I think I'm going mad.

Zalgo Love Triangle
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Cerillium wrote:Also, I don't know if I should keep posting. >looks at post count< So close!

If it's any comfort, at least your post count is symmetrical. 8998.

Until you post again.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:46 pm

I salvaged the idea I sent Swith in regards to the Zalgo she was going to be planning, where Toscha's gender swapped, is that alright?

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Cerillium wrote:Also, I don't know if I should keep posting. >looks at post count< So close!

>.>
You're only 700 posts ahead of me...
TO TET, I SHALL GAIN MORE POSTCOUNT!
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Morlodania wrote:

>.>
You're only 700 posts ahead of me...
TO TET, I SHALL GAIN MORE POSTCOUNT!

I have more than both of you.

Yeet.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Okay. Because I think stuff should be addressed point-by-point, responses are in blue.

The Building is an entity. It may appear that the second floor is a second floor, but is it still the second floor if no one is currently on it? In theory, no, the floor ceases to be unless actually inhabited. It's strange, I know. It's why omniscience and omnipresence are ticklish subjects - the setting changes due to gameplay and player usage, and changes can happen without warning.

The reason we have the "no immortal is immortal" thing is because we do actually need to have bad guy elements. An immortal character doesn't sweat a bad guy - unless that bad guy can actually take out an immortal character (body and soul). This is why some entities (such as the Bane of Existence) are feared elements. Gods tuck tail and run. "If it exists in any form, it can cease to exist".

When I wrote "Immortality", I literally meant "character does not die of old age." (Important when you're 3535, no?) Note that even her healing ability is listed as a separate power. She does persist as a spirit if she dies, but someone able to get rid of one would probably be able to get rid of her. A GB - no contest. Unless they decide she isn't worth their while, she's dead.

As for near-omniscience - no waaayyy would it apply to the Building's weirdness. Kwa'a is not in that weight class, so to speak.

Also - aim for 11111. *nods*
Additionally, I've added most mentioned things (forgot weird Building methinks, will add) to app.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:53 pm

I still haven't caught up to my old post count. However, with this post........... 'tis magical!
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Fvaar, that works.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Squuueeeee!!!
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Cerillium wrote:Fvaar, that works.

Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:57 pm

The Carlisle wrote:

Oi, you.
I made a side-comment at you, take it or leave it.

Anyway, 'tis midnight, and I must away.
Last edited by Morlodania on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:05 pm

The Carlisle wrote:

:lol2:

G'nite all. Work comes early for me. We'll try to get people loaded onto GT's ships Monday night. Gliese insanity followed by Island insanity.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Chars do remember Zalgofest events and Duncan the translator mole rat still exists, right?

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:14 pm

It just keeps getting better.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Monfrox wrote:It just keeps getting better.

So now Mon and Brit are separate again?

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:18 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:It just keeps getting better.

So now Mon and Brit are separate again?

Yiss. Kinda sad that I couldn't do that with Swith like I would've liked, but it's not like it's that big of a deal.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:So now Mon and Brit are separate again?

Yiss. Kinda sad that I couldn't do that with Swith like I would've liked, but it's not like it's that big of a deal.

Myeh, if I were to have a character approach the scene, any preferences? Thinking of having Bran wander over and suddenly get really confused/nostalgic at the same time.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:20 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Yiss. Kinda sad that I couldn't do that with Swith like I would've liked, but it's not like it's that big of a deal.

Myeh, if I were to have a character approach the scene, any preferences? Thinking of having Bran wander over and suddenly get really confused/nostalgic at the same time.

Do how you want.

I gotta get that opinions thing going...this'll be kinda hard.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Cerillium wrote:
The Carlisle wrote:
(Image)

:lol2:

G'nite all. Work comes early for me. We'll try to get people loaded onto GT's ships Monday night. Gliese insanity followed by Island insanity.

This reminds me that I need to wrap up a few things with Tilt and Bran. While at it, need to start shifting things around a bit to make it easier on myself. What stuff? I have no idea but i'll figure out once my head stops hurting.

In an unrelated note, I have had 8 cups of coffee throughout the day.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:23 pm

I wonder who I should have Jasmine approach, if anyone.

Torii's open.

As for Katya...
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:Chars do remember Zalgofest events and Duncan the translator mole rat still exists, right?

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:24 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Chars do remember Zalgofest events and Duncan the translator mole rat still exists, right?

I'm not sure, to be honest.

I figure Duncan would still be there, though.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:

Players don't remember Zalgofest itself, but I do believe they would remember what happened before it. Duncan exists.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Cer said we could choose whether or not to remember the Zalgo events this time around.

And after posting in a different RP, I'm done for the night, see you guys!

EDIT: Toscha's gonna' start freezing pretty soon, someone might want to help. :p
Last edited by The BranRiech on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse