NATION

PASSWORD

Assassin's Creed: Spring of Nations (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:28 am

"The Assassins and the Templars? Well as you know, I learned a lot while in Odessa. Umm, The Knights Templar was an ancient order of knights that spanned back to the 3rd Crusade. The Ḥashshāshīn, or Assassins, were from the Middle East. They were known for being able to murder people in broad daylight without being noticed. The English word Assassin was inspired by the Ḥashshāshīn, and brought into the English Language by Shakespeare." She stared at the President, puzzled. "Why do you ask, Mr. Grant?"
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

The New American commonwealth
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am

Sulania wrote:"The Assassins and the Templars? Well as you know, I learned a lot while in Odessa. Umm, The Knights Templar was an ancient order of knights that spanned back to the 3rd Crusade. The Ḥashshāshīn, or Assassins, were from the Middle East. They were known for being able to murder people in broad daylight without being noticed. The English word Assassin was inspired by the Ḥashshāshīn, and brought into the English Language by Shakespeare." She stared at the President, puzzled. "Why do you ask, Mr. Grant?"

"Well, little after I hired you, a man came up to me and told me he has urgent business, he told me about the Brotherhood and the modern Templars, how they influenced history from Venice to Boston, how the Assasins fight for freedom, and the Templars for a New World order. He showed me the two groups symbols, and it appers that you have the same symbol on that ring."
Last edited by The New American commonwealth on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom
The most Yankeeist Yankee of the Yankee people of NationStates

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:50 am

The New American commonwealth wrote:
Sulania wrote:"The Assassins and the Templars? Well as you know, I learned a lot while in Odessa. Umm, The Knights Templar was an ancient order of knights that spanned back to the 3rd Crusade. The Ḥashshāshīn, or Assassins, were from the Middle East. They were known for being able to murder people in broad daylight without being noticed. The English word Assassin was inspired by the Ḥashshāshīn, and brought into the English Language by Shakespeare." She stared at the President, puzzled. "Why do you ask, Mr. Grant?"

"Well, little after I hired you, a man came up to me and told me he has urgent business, he told me about the Brotherhood and the modern Templars, how they influenced history from Venice to Boston, how the Assasins fight for freedom, and the Templars for a New World order. He showed me the two groups symbols, and it appers that you have the same symbol on that ring."

"Mr. Grant, I have worked for you for several year now. So I feel that I can trust you, as I have come to accept you like family. I am a member of the Brotherhood of America. I came to America because this was the land of my dreams, it did not come from any orders from my Mentor. Mr. Grant, I am loyal to my order. But I am also loyal to this land, and I will do what is best for this place. I feel that the Assassins have the best intentions for this land. I hope you see that."
Last edited by Sulania on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:58 am

1866 Past
Clarence took Grant to a Small office that was filled with books, Clarence offered Grant a seat and took himself one, pouring a small glass of whiskey for the both of them, "Mister Grant....have you ever heard of the Templar Order? The Knights Templar? Who protected the Temple of Solomon , and disbanded in the 15th Century?
Do you recognize these?" Clarence then drew the Symbol of the Templar Order and the Assassin Brotherhood and pushed it towards Grant, "Have you seen these anywhere?"
Clarence brought his eyes straight at Grants, his eyes looked hard at Grant and said, "There is a war, Mister Grant, a war that has lasted since prehistory, between us...and the Templars, You have resisted against the Tyranny of the Templars, For that you are lucky,"
Clarence began moving towards the door and said "We are here to help, Mister Grant, The Brotherhood of Assassins stand for Liberty...We will keep in touch Mister Grant."

Washington DC
Thanks to the movement of Grant to President, Clarence had been able to take out a large amount of Templar power in the Capital, and now Grant Clarence could stay in the DC Hideout, Where Clarence was in the same room he was 4 years ago, writing a letter to the Mentor
To His Wise Leader of our Order,
The Mentor Unnamed
Hello, My friend from over the sea, Things are far from glee, but alas with the Odysseus as leader, The Knights have take quite the beater, I have heard none of the Chupacabras visiting the the New Lands of Ile De, and the fruit that is there, as they say, They have no found me, those snakes, but I feel that we may have found the key, our good friends full of hate, They say plenty of fruit grow in the Chesapeake, I have no source to pick the fruit, but perhaps our friends can pick it for us...if all is true

Nothing is True Everything is Permitted
Master Of the American Assassin Order
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:05 am

Sulania wrote:
The New American commonwealth wrote:"Well, little after I hired you, a man came up to me and told me he has urgent business, he told me about the Brotherhood and the modern Templars, how they influenced history from Venice to Boston, how the Assasins fight for freedom, and the Templars for a New World order. He then gave me a list of Assasins in the States, and you so happen to be on it."

"Was it Jorge? Remind me to kill him." She said as a way to lighten the mood. "But yes, I am an Assassin of the American Brotherhood. When you hired me though, I did not make contact or receive orders from the Assassins here. I'm assuming you want to know more."

"No, I do believe he said his name was Calerence"
Last edited by The New American commonwealth on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:12 am

The New American commonwealth wrote:
Sulania wrote:"Was it Jorge? Remind me to kill him." She said as a way to lighten the mood. "But yes, I am an Assassin of the American Brotherhood. When you hired me though, I did not make contact or receive orders from the Assassins here. I'm assuming you want to know more."

"No, I do believe he said his name was Calerence"

"Clarence?! Well it doesn't matter now, does it? Yes, there is the Assassins and there is the Templars. The Templars see the world as chaotic and barbaric, their solution is to take full control. The Assassins see the world as chaotic as well, but our solution is through education and teaching. We have the same goals, just different means to attaining them. We Assassins believe that every man, woman, and child deserves their free will. The Templars want to make us all slaves to fulfill their goal. We've been around since forever really. Fighting in the shadows, always behind closed doors."
Last edited by Sulania on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:19 am

A young Templar approached Brandt, who was still reveling in defeat by Alexander, "Sir, we've located it! The Apple! It's at the Copenhagen Assassin HQ!"
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:50 am

All around Central Europe war raged. Duvalier was not concerned however. He was safe in Luxembourg, and everything as proceeding as planned. He just had to take care of a few things. He began writing several letters.

To: Jorge Sanchez

I have sent my most trusted "associate" to South America. He will respond to "The Terror of Luxembourg" or "The Hulking Man", but please do not call him Kitten. His combat prowess is unmatched. He can be a useful weapon against the Assassins. Use him well.

May the father of understanding guide us.

To: Ignatz Kramer

I understand that Bismarck has asked unusual things of you recently. He is testing you. He wants to see if you are loyal to the Templars or to Prussia. He does not truly understand our organization. Make him think you chose Prussia. Do everything he asks. Announce that you have chosen Prussia. Even go against Templar interests if absolutely necessary. Just make him trust you. I will call upon you again when I need you.

May the father if understanding guide us

He then gave the two letters to Amran Rouchfort. "Deliver these personally. Take one to Count Beust, and another to South America yourself."
"Come one my lord." he replied in a thick Spanish accent. "When have I ever let you down?"

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:51 am

Balmoral, Scotland, the United Kingdom
November 2nd of 1870 Anno Domini

"Thank God, Sir MacLeod. The new Prime Minister, William Ewart Gladstone, has this far shown he is a friend to our Order. Much better than the last idiot we had."

"Yes, M'am. That is very good."

"And the war raging in France, brilliant. May that damned government fall."

"We will certainly be watching, Madame."

"Now tell me, how is your son?"

"Very good Madame, so is his guest."

"Well, I think I've kept Mr. Marx in Scotland long enough. Don't need him stirring up any of the works in Edinburgh. Perhaps, India!"

"What a brilliant idea, Madame. Write to your son for me."

"Yes, M'am."

Edinbuergh, Scotland, the United Kingdom
November 3ed of 1870 Anno Domini

Four years had past and Andrew MacLeod was now a graduate of the University of Edinburgh. He was now employed as the personal secretary of one of Scotland's top politicians and he himself had become a rising star in the Scottish political realm. Karl Marx had also been living with him in secret for four years. He had just closed the door after dismissing a messenger, sat down, and opened the letter.

"Mr. Marx?" Andrew called. "How do you feel about India?"

"I'm not sure, why?"

"The government fears for your safety once more and has asked me to make sure you make it safely to India."

Andrew himself could not make the journey, but entrusted his good friend, a non-Templar, to safely see Mr. Marx to India where he would live with the Colonial Governor for some time.

Marx left for India four days later.
Last edited by The Kingdom of Glitter on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:58 am

The Sotoan Union wrote:All around Central Europe war raged. Duvalier was not concerned however. He was safe in Luxembourg, and everything as proceeding as planned. He just had to take care of a few things. He began writing several letters.

I have sent my most trusted "associate" to South America. He will respond to "The Terror of Luxembourg" or "The Hulking Man", but please do not call him Kitten. His combat prowess is unmatched. He can be a useful weapon against the Assassins. Use him well.

I understand that Bismarck has asked unusual things of you recently. He is testing you. He wants to see if you are loyal to the Templars or to Prussia. He does not truly understand our organization. Make him think you chose Prussia. Do everything he asks. Announce that you have chosen Prussia. Even go against Templar interests if absolutely necessary. Just make him trust you. I will call upon you again when I need you.

He then gave the two letters to Amran Rouchfort. "Deliver these personally. Take one to Count Beust, and another to South America yourself."
"Come one my lord." he replied in a thick Spanish accent. "When have I ever let you down?"

A young messenger entered the room Duvalier was in and began speaking, "Sir, that Apple we've been after, it's been confirmed to be in the Assassin HQ in Copenhagen. What should we do?"
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Sotoan Union wrote:All around Central Europe war raged. Duvalier was not concerned however. He was safe in Luxembourg, and everything as proceeding as planned. He just had to take care of a few things. He began writing several letters.

A young messenger entered the room Duvalier was in and began speaking, "Sir, that Apple we've been after, it's been confirmed to be in the Assassin HQ in Copenhagen. What should we do?"

"After four years, the final European Apple has turned up. We must move quickly. Oskar Brandt can make up for his failure by scouting the area. We must know everything of the Assassin's defenses. I will not go in blind. I will send multiple agents to support him."
The servant nodded and left.
Duvalier them returned to his calm demeanor and began writing a final letter. He had almost forgot his quest to find the Apples. He was in the midst of securing the third, now it was time for the fourth.

To: The President of the United States

Congratulations on your victory Mr. President. Two years is a bit late, but I was busy. I hope you have not forgotten our help in securing your position. Certainly there are Assassins who are trying to help you forget. Ask yourself this? What have they ever done for you? What will they ever do for you? We can give you the world Mr. Grant. We ask one thing of you however.

Off the coast of the Eastern United States is a very important possession of ours. On the bottom of the sea to be exact. All we require of you is help from the American navy in surfacing it. It will be very simple we assure you.

Don't believe me about the Assassins and their meddling. After you receive this letter see if anyone asks you about an object under the sea off the east coast. They want from you what we are asking Mr President. Except they are called Assassins for a reason, and they have a lot less to offer but a lot more to take than we do. Consider this Mr President.

Sincerely,
A Prominent Luxembourg Noble

Morrow den
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Morrow den » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:25 am

1870 Washington,DC
Lowell with the help of some other Templars were able to kill or make the assassins flee from Baltimore.For his service he became the leader of the Baltimore Templars influencing the mayor and governor of Maryland to side with the Templars.For years after running the assassins out they lived a good life with no challenges and no opposition.Lowell still needed some action and moved to Washington DC to make sure the assassins did not influence the president of the United States,Ulysses S. Grant.He watches over the the city with the help of the local Templar agents in the city.
My old sig cringe

Gordonisia
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gordonisia » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:02 am

Oskar Brandt, Agent of the Knights Templar
Berlin, 1870

After his failure to capture the Apple, Oskar had toiled for four long years to repair his reputation within the order. While his expertise was still espionage and investigation, he had also seen to it that several enemies of the Templars had died in unfortunate (and gruesome) accidents. Now, he was based in Berlin, keeping tabs on Bismarck as the man's power continued to grow. Now, with war between Prussia and France, Oskar knew that critical events were just around the corner. He would be ready to play his part, ready to redeem himself.

Although he longed to plunge a dagger through the throat of the Assassin who had escaped with the Apple, Oskar's investigation had so far turned up no leads on the bastard's whereabouts. When news came that the Apple was in Denmark, Oskar knew that his luck had changed. He looked forward to using the incredible powers of the Apple against its former captors, and if the Assassin from before just so happened to be in his way, all the better. Oskar quickly assembled a team of three fellow operatives and prepared for the journey to Copenhagen.
"We have the best Congress that money can buy" -Will Rogers

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:22 am

Jorge was now eighty years old he had spent the last four years fighting the Assassins in South America. The worst part was in 1867 when the Mexican Monarchy collapsed and Jorge was forced to flee to Brazil. Jorge then recieved the letter from the Templar Grand Master telling him that he sent someone to help him. So he sent two of his men to Rio De Janeriro to wait for the man the Grand Master called " The Hulking Man".

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:29 am

Shark isle wrote:

Jorge was now eighty years old he had spent the last four years fighting the Assassins in South America. The worst part was in 1867 when the Mexican Monarchy collapsed and Jorge was forced to flee to Brazil. Jorge then recieved the letter from the Templar Grand Master telling him that he sent someone to help him. So he sent two of his men to Rio De Janeriro to wait for the man the Grand Master called " The Hulking Man".

A ship soon arrived at the docks. Many travelers got off, but one stood out. The one who was seven feet tall. The Hulking Man, as if he knew exactly where to be, went up to the two agents. He was an odd sight. He wore a formal uniform specifically tailored to him. On his back were two carbines, one on each shoulder. He had a longsword holstered at his side. Multiple knives and at least three pistols were holstered on his person. "I await Master Sanchez" he bellowed.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:33 am

The Sotoan Union wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Jorge was now eighty years old he had spent the last four years fighting the Assassins in South America. The worst part was in 1867 when the Mexican Monarchy collapsed and Jorge was forced to flee to Brazil. Jorge then recieved the letter from the Templar Grand Master telling him that he sent someone to help him. So he sent two of his men to Rio De Janeriro to wait for the man the Grand Master called " The Hulking Man".

A ship soon arrived at the docks. Many travelers got off, but one stood out. The one who was seven feet tall. The Hulking Man, as if he knew exactly where to be, went up to the two agents. He was an odd sight. He wore a formal uniform specifically tailored to him. On his back were two carbines, one on each shoulder. He had a longsword holstered at his side. Multiple knives and at least three pistols were holstered on his person. "I await Master Sanchez" he bellowed.

One of the two men said," Of course follow us". The men climbed into a carraige and waited for the Hulking man to climb in.

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:35 am

Shark isle wrote:
The Sotoan Union wrote:A ship soon arrived at the docks. Many travelers got off, but one stood out. The one who was seven feet tall. The Hulking Man, as if he knew exactly where to be, went up to the two agents. He was an odd sight. He wore a formal uniform specifically tailored to him. On his back were two carbines, one on each shoulder. He had a longsword holstered at his side. Multiple knives and at least three pistols were holstered on his person. "I await Master Sanchez" he bellowed.

One of the two men said," Of course follow us". The men climbed into a carraige and waited for the Hulking man to climb in.

The Hulking Man climbed into the carriage. It was a bit awkward. He was used to guarding carriages, not simply being a passenger. Of course if they were attacked, he could still serve that purpose.

DEC-LAND
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DEC-LAND » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:36 am

Indo-pasif archipelago wrote:Ahmed ran across the city of Islambol. Behind him a few turkish soldier, but they weren't only ottoman soldier, they were Templars. He stopped in an alley and stabbed some soldier with his hidden blade. Some soldier arrived and figjt him. Using Scimtair he managded to keep distant. Je ran a long distance, enough to hide from Templars. As he walked back to Brotherhood's hideout. He laid himself on a bed, "Where is the letter?! Oh, I already sent it. This city isn't safe. I must go when my job finished."

After four years in exile from civilization Ali had decided to rejoin the fray. Ahmed was an important assassin, and his services would be missed once he died. "I must discover how he intends to leave the city..." Ali said to himself. In the four years, he had lost two fingers to the assassins, he would kill Ahmed before anything more could be done on his part.
Join region: AELDORIN DEFCON=4

Any questions? TG me!

HUMAN AND FOUNDER OF THE NS PURITY ALLIANCE
Member of the Geofictional Works Society!
"My posts are like the movie The Shawshank Redemption: They're really good."
Путин - хуйло

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:38 am

The Sotoan Union wrote:
Shark isle wrote:One of the two men said," Of course follow us". The men climbed into a carraige and waited for the Hulking man to climb in.

The Hulking Man climbed into the carriage. It was a bit awkward. He was used to guarding carriages, not simply being a passenger. Of course if they were attacked, he could still serve that purpose.

The men told the driver to take them to a Rubber plantation outside of town. A few minutes later the carrage arived in the plantation. Then the two men led The Hulking Man inside the house and towards the entrence to Jorge's study. One of the men said to the Hulking Man," Jorge is in his study he is expecting you".

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:43 am

Shark isle wrote:
The Sotoan Union wrote:The Hulking Man climbed into the carriage. It was a bit awkward. He was used to guarding carriages, not simply being a passenger. Of course if they were attacked, he could still serve that purpose.

The men told the driver to take them to a Rubber plantation outside of town. A few minutes later the carrage arived in the plantation. Then the two men led The Hulking Man inside the house and towards the entrence to Jorge's study. One of the men said to the Hulking Man," Jorge is in his study he is expecting you".

The Hulking Man entered the door. Immediately he presented his miniature speech.
"Master Sanchez, the Master has sent me here to do your bidding. He send his condolences for the failure of the Mexican government. Perhaps your new South American assignment saved your life?"

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:44 am

Washington- November 7, 1870
President Grant walked back and forth worridly, Judgement day had fallen upon him, but who will he side with? The Freedom fighting Assasins' or the Templars', the men who gave the Federal Government more power. "God damned this world!" He said. "I'm going to go to a Saloon for awhile, maybe then I will know what to do". And with that, President Grant got in to the Presidential Carriage, and was taken to the closes Saloon to the White House.
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

Muh Freedom

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Clarence had also kept eyes on Grant, But Clarence was losing hope on Grant, as he was lost in the Presidency, and was not making any reform, So he traveled to the White House, to speak with his spies there, Cathrine being the most Prominent, He came up to her in his Assassin Attire and leaned against a wall next to her and said " Cat, You are now authorized to remain as Serving Girl for President Grant until the end of his presidency, I need you to be near him at all times, and influence his decisions, as he isn't making any, There are gonna be some big things tonight, so you are required to get to the Hideout, I need to speak with an Assassin Sympathizer."
And He got up and left, just as he came, unnoticed and like a ghost.

Later that evening, he was moving throughout the city, ensuring the Initiates are in their positions, At his signal, a silent battle would occur between the Templars and Assassins in the most powerful city over the Atlantic.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:Clarence had also kept eyes on Grant, But Clarence was losing hope on Grant, as he was lost in the Presidency, and was not making any reform, So he traveled to the White House, to speak with his spies there, Cathrine being the most Prominent, He came up to her in his Assassin Attire and leaned against a wall next to her and said " Cat, You are now authorized to remain as Serving Girl for President Grant until the end of his presidency, I need you to be near him at all times, and influence his decisions, as he isn't making any, There are gonna be some big things tonight, so you are required to get to the Hideout, I need to speak with an Assassin Sympathizer."
And He got up and left, just as he came, unnoticed and like a ghost.

Later that evening, he was moving throughout the city, ensuring the Initiates are in their positions, At his signal, a silent battle would occur between the Templars and Assassins in the most powerful city over the Atlantic.

Catherine was compliant with her commander and immediately made way to the Hideout. While she was unaware of what was to happen aside from the meeting with a sympathizer, she was still compliant. On her way to a hideout, a courier handed her a letter from an old friend. Catherine had maintained correspondence with the Captain Rizzardo since her arrival in America. He made a nice home in Philadelphia and has lived there for two years. She would read the letter tomorrow as she needed to focus on the task at hand. She made it to the Hideout without further incident, and was waiting for the leader of the American Brotherhood.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Washington- The eve of November 8
Grant downed an entire bottle of Whiskey in 4 minutes, with two guards behind him he was safe from any and all attempts on him. "Oh to Hell with it, I might as well side with the Templars, the General of all American forces is Sherman and we've been good friends since the march to the sea" Grant stood up and began to the carriage to go back to the White House, to write back to the Luxemberg noble. But he would not tell Catherine, because he knew she was an assasin.
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

Muh Freedom

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Washington-9 1870
Grant wakes up at his desk, his head hurts horribly. He looks down to see a letter to the Luxemberg Noble and throws it away, he finds the one he was going to send, but he quickly changes it to say the U.S navy won't aid Cults.
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

Muh Freedom

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse