NATION

PASSWORD

Assassin's Creed: Spring of Nations

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Ganarhea wrote:I do not mean to turn this into an argument, so just let me explain.
Historically, Dmitry is Hanged in September.
In Here, it is August.
Dmitry is either in prison or free.
Some months ago, his fellow assassins freed him.
There fore, at the start of the RP, in August of 1866, Dmitri is chilling out in Denmark.

I don't want to turn this into an argument either. You do what you will, if the guy says it's okay. Then I'll just go with it.
And he put on the roster, so that says your A-Okay.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Humm, looking at the roster. I would say that we need a few more Templars. There are so many assassins compared to them.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:12 pm

Nation Name: Elysium Of Heroes
Character Name: Owishi - Maru
Nationality: Japanese
Affiliation: Neutral
Appearance:
Bio: Son of a simple father. until Raiders attacked the farm. Owishi - Maru hid in the well and an old ninja found him. He was raised since he was 4 in the ways of the ninja, a naturally talented indiviual Trained in martial arts for 42 years. His main fighting style is either hand to hand combat or double ninja - to
Primary Weapon: Prefers Either martial arts hand to hand or these bad boys below
Secondary Melee Weapon: double Sai
Secondary Ranged Weapon: Greatly Prefers Bow and arrow technique. *NOTE* hardly ever misses
Special Weapon: Poisons EVERYTHING (This may be more of a defence than weapon, but has trained long and hard and is capable of dodging almost everything. including bullets.)
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Official Member of Universal Technology Alliance!

Official Minister of Military For The Universal Technology Alliance

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:16 pm

Elysium Of Heroes wrote:Nation Name: Elysium Of Heroes
Appearance:
(Image)
Bio: Son of a simple father. until Raiders attacked the farm. Owishi - Maru hid in the well and an old ninja found him. He was raised since he was 4 in the ways of the ninja, a naturally talented indiviual Trained in martial arts for 42 years. His main fighting style is either hand to hand combat or double ninja - to
Primary Weapon: Prefers Either martial arts hand to hand or these bad boys below
(Image)
(Image)
Secondary Ranged Weapon: Greatly Prefers Bow and arrow technique. *NOTE* hardly ever misses
(Image)
Special Weapon: Poisons EVERYTHING (This may be more of a defence than weapon, but has trained long and hard and is capable of dodging almost everything. including bullets.)

Don't be a Mary Sue. And please, use spoilers.

Britannia I
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia I » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:18 am

OK so how many player characters do we currently have?

Looriro
Attaché

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Looriro » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:46 am

Am I accepted?
Other nations' opinions on Looriro
Miopic wrote:They are so strong each of them can handle their own wars....
if they ever build an army the world is screwed

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:21 am

Nation Name: Altito Asmoro
Character Name: Francois Serrano
Nationality: French
Affiliation: Templar
Appearance: A light brown skinned-man, he wears a grey clothing with hood to distinguish his identity, with light armor beneath his clothes.
Bio: Born in Paris from a noble family, his father was an Assassin and thus, educated him and integrated him into the Assassins, and when he was 23, he became an Assassin spy. However, he became disillusioned and began filled with doubts of the Assassin's codes and way of the Assassins. It was not until he met a Templar while on his mission in Spain, that he began filled with explanation and knowledge of the better way, that is, the Templar. He faked his own death while in Spain, and 2 years later, emerged as the new agent of Templar, with men under his command to do the work for the Templar. Being a former Assassin, he has the knowledge of them, especially for the French Assassins. 9 years later, he became a veteran Templar and had been promoted as the Master Templar of the French Templar.
Primary Weapon: French Rapier
Secondary Melee Weapon: N/A
Secondary Ranged Weapon: Crossbow
Special Weapon: Hookblade
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:25 am

Appearance:
(Image)
Bio: Son of a simple father. until Raiders attacked the farm. Owishi - Maru hid in the well and an old ninja found him. He was raised since he was 4 in the ways of the ninja, a naturally talented indiviual Trained in martial arts for 42 years. His main fighting style is either hand to hand combat or double ninja - to. He left Japan because his Ninja Clan was falling. there was another Ninja Clan Rising and had Practically defeated his Clan before the official war had even Begun. He is a lone wolf now. Shamed. Defeated. And here to regain what Honour he has left in a New land.
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
Special Weapon: Poisons EVERYTHING (This may be more of a defence than weapon, but has trained long and hard and is capable of dodging almost everything. including bullets if He sees where they are coming from, mainly uses stealth.)
Last edited by Elysium Of Heroes on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:27 am

Elysium Of Heroes wrote:
Ganarhea wrote:Don't be a Mary Sue. And please, use spoilers.

Don't even know what a Mary Sue is. and what kind of spoilers do you want?

Mary Sue is a term for overpowered character. Your character is way too powerful than the rest of us.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:31 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Elysium Of Heroes wrote:
Don't even know what a Mary Sue is. and what kind of spoilers do you want?

Mary Sue is a term for overpowered character. Your character is way too powerful than the rest of us.

alright, for gameplay purposes I will tell you the loophole in my character's dodging. he depends on watching the muscular movment in the arm of the individual about to shoot and makes sure he isn't in the pathway of the missle BEFORE it is fired. if he can't see who is shooting, EX. walking along, and someone unexpectedly snipes him from the top of a building and he didn't see the individual before hand, he is getting hit.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:34 am

Elysium Of Heroes wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

alright, for gameplay purposes I will tell you the loophole in my character's dodging. he depends on watching the muscular movment in the arm of the individual about to shoot and makes sure he isn't in the pathway of the missle BEFORE it is fired. if he can't see who is shooting, EX. walking along, and someone unexpectedly snipes him from the top of a building and he didn't see the individual before hand, he is getting hit.

I still need other players opinions on this. And I still need a longer bio (I'm the CO-OP, by the way, I just remember that :))
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:35 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Elysium Of Heroes wrote:

I still need other players opinions on this. And I still need a longer bio (I'm the CO-OP, by the way, I just remember that :))

the only reason why I didn't write a longer bio is cause he don't feel comfortable telling people much of anything about himself lol

Kraciva
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraciva » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 am

Elysium Of Heroes wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

That's still kind of ridiculous. It is very unrealistic to have a character who is so talented. Even RL ninjas weren't invincible or powerful. Just tone down the overkill man

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 am

Looriro wrote:Nation Name: Looriro
Character Name: Adrien Martineau
Affiliation: Assassins
Appearance: Short black hair, green eyes, wears traditional Assassin robes.
Bio: Born into the Brotherhood of Assassins, Adrien was trained as one of them from a young age. He never kept up with recent news much, instead simply doing as he was told without much care for the large scale repercussions. Adrien has traveled all over Europe doing missions and learning new skills, however recent events have kept him in France and Germany.
Primary Weapon: Rapier
Secondary Melee Weapon: A short ornate dagger.
Secondary Ranged Weapon: Remington Model 95 Derringer
Special Weapon: Bolas

Accepted. Welcome!

Altito Asmoro wrote:Nation Name: Altito Asmoro
Appearance: A light brown skinned-man, he wears a grey clothing with hood to distinguish his identity, with light armor beneath his clothes.
Bio: Born in Paris from a noble family, his father was an Assassin and thus, educated him and integrated him into the Assassins, and when he was 23, he became an Assassin spy. However, he became disillusioned and began filled with doubts of the Assassin's codes and way of the Assassins. It was not until he met a Templar while on his mission in Spain, that he began filled with explanation and knowledge of the better way, that is, the Templar. He faked his own death while in Spain, and 2 years later, emerged as the new agent of Templar, with men under his command to do the work for the Templar. Being a former Assassin, he has the knowledge of them, especially for the French Assassins.

Accepted!

Elysium Of Heroes wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

the only reason why I didn't write a longer bio is cause he don't feel comfortable telling people much of anything about himself lol

Longer bio, please.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Dukats
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukats » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:49 am

I might join this

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:02 am

Bio: Born in Paris from a noble family, his father was an Assassin and thus, educated him and integrated him into the Assassins, and when he was 23, he became an Assassin spy. However, he became disillusioned and began filled with doubts of the Assassin's codes and way of the Assassins. It was not until he met a Templar while on his mission in Spain, that he began filled with explanation and knowledge of the better way, that is, the Templar. He faked his own death while in Spain, and 2 years later, emerged as the new agent of Templar, with men under his command to do the work for the Templar. Being a former Assassin, he has the knowledge of them, especially for the French Assassins.

Welcome to the RP co-op. And no need to review earlier apps, I already got them.

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:03 am

I am going to write my first post now.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:04 am

The Sotoan Union wrote:

Welcome to the RP co-op. And no need to review earlier apps, I already got them.

Thank you, OP.

So...do we will have any major event that will affect both Templar and Assassins?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:08 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The Sotoan Union wrote:Welcome to the RP co-op. And no need to review earlier apps, I already got them.

Thank you, OP.

So...do we will have any major event that will affect both Templar and Assassins?

We should probably get everyone set up now. Soon though the time will fast forward to the Franco-Prussian War, so everyone should have their characters established by then.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:11 am

The Sotoan Union wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Thank you, OP.

We should probably get everyone set up now. Soon though the time will fast forward to the Franco-Prussian War, so everyone should have their characters established by then.

In here, I believe the Templar works to furthering the interest of the world peace. Will the end of the war deviate from the history? Like instead of the fall of France, it will be the fall of Germans? Perhaps it can happens, if the Assassins can stop the Templar
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:19 am

Kraciva wrote:
Elysium Of Heroes wrote:

That's still kind of ridiculous. It is very unrealistic to have a character who is so talented. Even RL ninjas weren't invincible or powerful. Just tone down the overkill man

HMMM and running into an overly armed group preped to kill people and slaughtering them all isn't just a bit OP? I am putting a powerlevel character in accordance with what is there to give him a chance of survival. I am sorry, but the Assassins of Assassin's creed are pretty damn OP if you ask me.

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:21 am

Elysium Of Heroes wrote:Character Name: Owishi - Maru
Appearance:
(Image)
Bio: Son of a simple father. until Raiders attacked the farm. Owishi - Maru hid in the well and an old ninja found him. He was raised since he was 4 in the ways of the ninja, a naturally talented indiviual Trained in martial arts for 42 years. His main fighting style is either hand to hand combat or double ninja - to. He left Japan because his Ninja Clan was falling. there was another Ninja Clan Rising and had Practically defeated his Clan before the official war had even Begun. He is a lone wolf now. Shamed. Defeated. And here to regain what Honour he has left in a New land.
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
Special Weapon: Poisons EVERYTHING (This may be more of a defence than weapon, but has trained long and hard and is capable of dodging almost everything. including bullets if He sees where they are coming from, mainly uses stealth.)

and there, did a longer Bio for you

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:26 am

Elysium Of Heroes wrote:
Kraciva wrote:That's still kind of ridiculous. It is very unrealistic to have a character who is so talented. Even RL ninjas weren't invincible or powerful. Just tone down the overkill man

HMMM and running into an overly armed group preped to kill people and slaughtering them all isn't just a bit OP? I am putting a powerlevel character in accordance with what is there to give him a chance of survival. I am sorry, but the Assassins of Assassin's creed are pretty damn OP if you ask me.

Assasin's Creed

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:33 am

Elysium Of Heroes wrote:
Elysium Of Heroes wrote:

Assasin's Creed

Are the CGI trailers even canon?

As there is no event like them in the actual game.

The only CGI trailer that appears canon is the one to revelations.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:38 am

Hey everyone, would It be okay for Dmitry to know of all the Current Assassins and Templars? I think the Mentor would have the capability to do so.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse