NATION

PASSWORD

Assassin's Creed: Spring of Nations

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Ganarhea wrote:
Sulania wrote:I'll change my character app to be from spy to mentor. It will just take a few changes to the app.

As long as you don't mind your mentor being a 17 year old Russian woman.

Oh NO! I am working on an app now!

I knew I would scare someone into being mentor.

Teenage Russian girl as a mentor, would be funny idea. Probably would never happen in the Assassin's Creed Universe. Someone so young? And at the time period, a woman? Wouldn't really work in terms of being wise and being able to command an entire order
Last edited by Sulania on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Sulania wrote:
Ganarhea wrote:
Oh NO! I am working on an app now!

I knew I would scare someone into being mentor.

Teenage Russian girl as a mentor, would be funny idea. Probably would never happen in the Assassin's Creed Universe. Someone so young? And at the time period, a woman? Wouldn't really work in terms of being wise and being able to command an entire order

It'd be weird for her to give lessons to middle aged men.

"Who is this little girl telling me to control my emotions?"

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:28 pm

The Sotoan Union wrote:
Sulania wrote:I knew I would scare someone into being mentor.

It'd be weird for her to give lessons to middle aged men.

My thoughts exactly. No man, at the time period, would respect her. At least not many.

For mentor, I would say a male that is at least 25. AT LEAST. A woman, I can imagine, would have to be a lot older. Maybe in her 30s or 40s.

I'm not sexist, It's just the time period. We have to be somewhat realistic.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Nation Name: Ganarhea
Character Name: Dmitry Karakozov
Nationality: Russian
Affiliation: Assasins
Appearance:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ca/DmitryKarakozov2.jpg/175px-DmitryKarakozov2.jpg
Dmitry wears a red, ornate, fur-lined streltsy coat that morphs into an assassin's robe, black leather boots and gloves, and his entire right arm is encased in a steel sleeve that ends in a hidden blade. Dmitry's Right Middle Finger is cut off as well.
Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Karakozov
Primary Weapon: 2 Handed Karabela
Secondary Melee Weapon: Bayonet
Secondary Ranged Weapon: Winchester Model 1866
Special Weapon: Large fuse based explosive for Assasinations

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Sulania wrote:
The Sotoan Union wrote:It'd be weird for her to give lessons to middle aged men.

My thoughts exactly. No man, at the time period, would respect her. At least not many.

For mentor, I would say a male that is at least 25. AT LEAST. A woman, I can imagine, would have to be a lot older. Maybe in her 30s or 40s.

Won't they have a fun time when they meet Queen Vicky, then.

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:34 pm

I was thinking Dmitry could have been taught by Assassins at one point in his life, and received intense training for years until he was assigned to assassinate the Tsar. He was presumed dead and posthumously awarded the Title Mentor, but escaped from the Peter and Paul Fortress and took up the role.

The Europan Union
Attaché

Founded: May 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Europan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:35 pm

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:
Sulania wrote:My thoughts exactly. No man, at the time period, would respect her. At least not many.

Won't they have a fun time when they meet Queen Vicky, then.

If she was any older she'd be a member of the First Civilization.

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Ganarhea wrote:Nation Name: Ganarhea
Appearance:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ca/DmitryKarakozov2.jpg/175px-DmitryKarakozov2.jpg
Dmitry wears a red, ornate, fur-lined streltsy coat that morphs into an assassin's robe, black leather boots and gloves, and his entire right arm is encased in a steel sleeve that ends in a hidden blade. Dmitry's Right Middle Finger is cut off as well.

Il Mentor, Siete venuti.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:39 pm

I just had a great idea for an Assassin's Creed game.

Assassin's Creed.... but in 2100.
Last edited by Erich von Manstein on June 9, 1973, edited 24 times in total

MGSV: The Phantom Pain hype! Game of the decade!

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:39 pm

The Sotoan Union wrote:
Appearance:

Il Mentor, Siete venuti.

Yes, I have.

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Marsisian wrote:I just had a great idea for an Assassin's Creed game.

That removes the historical aspect, and the Animus aspect, and the whole concept.

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Appearance:

I see only one problem: Dmitry Karakosov died in 1866. He would, literally, die at the very beginning.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Also, a focus of Assassin's creed has been the melee gameplay. I can not imagine any melee weapon being effective in 2100.

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Sulania wrote:
Appearance:

I see only one problem: Dmitry Karakosov died in 1866. He would, literally, die at the very beginning.

Read Carefully, he died in September.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:42 pm

The Sotoan Union wrote:
Marsisian wrote:I just had a great idea for an Assassin's Creed game.

That removes the historical aspect, and the Animus aspect, and the whole concept.

It actually doesn't in every way.

1. Go in the Animus to the Cold War Era
2. ...
3. ...

But I give up.

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Sulania wrote:
Appearance:

I think the idea is that he faked his death.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Ganarhea wrote:Also, a focus of Assassin's creed has been the melee gameplay. I can not imagine any melee weapon being effective in 2100.

Plenty of melee weapons would be effective.

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Ganarhea wrote:
Sulania wrote:I see only one problem: Dmitry Karakosov died in 1866. He would, literally, die at the very beginning.

Read Carefully, he died in September.

In the September of 1866. There are jumps between time periods, and he said the next jump would be to 1870. The Assassin's would be leaderless, unless one of the people who signed up as initiates would step up to it.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:46 pm

When exactly does this RP begin? After the End of the Austro-Prussian war right? At that point, he was only imprisoned. It is perfectly feasible that he might escape in this universe.

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:47 pm

The Sotoan Union wrote:
Sulania wrote:I see only one problem: Dmitry Karakosov died in 1866. He would, literally, die at the very beginning.

I think the idea is that he faked his death.

Umm, guess that could work. Hanged in public, could have found an impeccable look-a-like.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Sulania wrote:
The Sotoan Union wrote:I think the idea is that he faked his death.

Umm, guess that could work. Hanged in public, could have found an impeccable look-a-like.

He hasn't been hanged yet. That happens in September.

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Ganarhea wrote:
Sulania wrote:Umm, guess that could work. Hanged in public, could have found an impeccable look-a-like.

He hasn't been hanged yet. That happens in September.

Shoot me for thinking ahead. But this is going to change history if we completely disregard his historical death. He said we will jump to 1870, a whole 4 years after your character was hanged.

I already said that they could of found an impeccable look-a-like and had that poor sap executed.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:57 pm

I do not mean to turn this into an argument, so just let me explain.
Historically, Dmitry is Hanged in September.
In Here, it is August.
Dmitry is either in prison or free.
Some months ago, his fellow assassins freed him.
There fore, at the start of the RP, in August of 1866, Dmitri is chilling out in Denmark.

Kraciva
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraciva » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Nation Name: Kraciva
Character Name: Ignatz Kramer
Nationality: Prussian
Affiliation: Templar
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic build, 5'7". He wears a Prussian military uniform with a sword at his side, a walking stick always on his person as well.
Bio: Born into a minor aristocratic family in Bavaria, the young Ignatz Kramer was practically inducted into the Templar Order from the womb. His father was one of the Templar's agents in Bavaria, working to increase the chances of Prussian dominance in the region. When Ignatz was but ten years old, the Kramers moved to Berlin, hoping to teach Kramer how to be a military man and to climb the ranks. Eventually, Ignatz did. He caught the attention of both the Prussians and the Templars who gradually raised him up to a Master when he proved his abilities both on the battlefield and dealing with...well, would be rebels. He is currently a Generalleutnant in the Prussian Army who fears neither the enemy or the Assassins.
Primary Weapon: Officer's Sword
Secondary Melee Weapon: Cane Sword
Secondary Ranged Weapon: -
Special Weapon: Smoke bombs

OOC: Please let me know if there is anything I need to change. I'd really like to be a part of this RP

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Kraciva wrote:Nation Name: Kraciva
Character Name: Ignatz Kramer
Nationality: Prussian
Affiliation: Templar
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic build, 5'7". He wears a Prussian military uniform with a sword at his side, a walking stick always on his person as well.
Bio: Born into a minor aristocratic family in Bavaria, the young Ignatz Kramer was practically inducted into the Templar Order from the womb. His father was one of the Templar's agents in Bavaria, working to increase the chances of Prussian dominance in the region. When Ignatz was but ten years old, the Kramers moved to Berlin, hoping to teach Kramer how to be a military man and to climb the ranks. Eventually, Ignatz did. He caught the attention of both the Prussians and the Templars who gradually raised him up to a Master when he proved his abilities both on the battlefield and dealing with...well, would be rebels. He is currently a Generalleutnant in the Prussian Army who fears neither the enemy or the Assassins.
Primary Weapon: Officer's Sword
Secondary Melee Weapon: Cane Sword
Secondary Ranged Weapon: -
Special Weapon: Smoke bombs

OOC: Please let me know if there is anything I need to change. I'd really like to be a part of this RP

Accepted

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse