NATION

PASSWORD

BackStage - The Broken TypeWriter

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

RP Puppet
Envoy

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RP Puppet » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 am

Thanks!

Just to clarify, am I the kidnapper and the big boss, or is that yet to be decided?
Last edited by RP Puppet on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former puppet, now main nation. Call me RPP.

Morrow den
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Morrow den » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:23 am

RP Puppet wrote:Thanks!

Just to clarify, am I the kidnapper and the big boss, or is that yet to be decided?

I am the one that kidnaps the Secertery
My old sig cringe

RP Puppet
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby RP Puppet » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:05 am

Morrow den wrote:

I am the one that kidnaps the Secertery

Ok

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:07 pm

You could be the one who payed the crooked cop to find the 2 daughters and who ordered the kidnapping...

RP Puppet
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby RP Puppet » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:16 pm

Harkback Union"="20436853 wrote:

You could be the one who payed the crooked cop to find the 2 daughters and who ordered the kidnapping...

Hmm... I will think how that fits Joe in character first. :) What his motivations would be and such.
Last edited by RP Puppet on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:22 pm

RP Puppet wrote:
Harkback Union"="20436853 wrote:

Hmm... I will think how that fits Joe in character first. :) What his motivations would be and such.

The Choice is yours!

Scottland Yard
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Scottland Yard » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:27 pm

I'm back! :D

RP Puppet
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby RP Puppet » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:33 pm

My idea: Joe is a middle boss and was ordered by his boss to arrange the kidnapping. So he hired the forementioned thugs to do it. He is a bit conflicted to the whole affair, since the victim is his girlfriend's sister, but went through with it anyway since he must obey his boss (or kill him) and also because he wants to bring the Italians down.

What do you think?

Scottland Yard
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Scottland Yard » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:39 pm

I think I would like to be the italian mafioso.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:43 pm

RP Puppet wrote:My idea: Joe is a middle boss and was ordered by his boss to arrange the kidnapping. So he hired the forementioned thugs to do it. He is a bit conflicted to the whole affair, since the victim is his girlfriend's sister, but went through with it anyway since he must obey his boss (or kill him) and also because he wants to bring the Italians down.

What do you think?

Sounds good, except for one thing. I didn't intend your character to know that your girlfriend is the daughter of the Italian Godfather. Of course, if you think its better this way... I can rearrange things.

Scottland Yard wrote:I'm back! :D

Welcome back!
Be sure to use that awesome old flag of yours for this RP.

Morrow den
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Morrow den » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Name:Frank"The Brick"Richardson
Role:Side Character
Appearance:http://moviecitynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Bogart2-1.jpgImagine him just a little bigger
Bio/Background:Nobody really knows about where he comes from except that he is from Arkansas and is really big. The Brick is a high ranking mobster and is the guy you go to for making someone disappear.Frank has undergone a dangerous operation to get his fist to feel like steel literally a piece of steel is on each of his knuckles and on top of he always has 2 brass knuckles with him.Mobsters that are under him fear him for one wrong word can be your last and he has been known to send low ranking mobsters straight to the police just to give The Brick some time to escape.He is one of the most dangerous mobsters and the cops are always on the hunt for him Frank is also suspected to be the murder of many unsolved cases in Chicago.Brick was the leader of the Kidnapping of the Secretary and waits for the word to finish the job.
Skills:Very Strong,smart,good aim,punches can break bones.
Weaknesses:Gets mad very fast and punches anything in his head.His back is his weak spot because of a childhood injury he does not talk about

2nd one down one more to go
My old sig cringe

RP Puppet
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby RP Puppet » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Actually, I too would prefer if he didn't know the whole truth.

Fraire
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:10 am

I just thought that since you needed some extras...

Name: Terry Jones
Role: extra mobster
Appearance
Bio/background: Terry was a simple man. He was a good guy, had some friends. Every Thursday, he and his buddies played poker. But then one night, he was a little tipsy and killed one of his friends when he caught him cheating. The man he had killed was a mobster. That started his descend into the world of organized crime. They gave him an option; die or join them. He joined them. Working his way up, Terry became a trusted fellow and a gun expert. He also learned the conning business.
Skills: good at using just about any gun ever made, persuasive
Weaknesses: It's not too hard to bribe him

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:23 am

Fraire wrote:I just thought that since you needed some extras...

Appearance
Bio/background: Terry was a simple man. He was a good guy, had some friends. Every Thursday, he and his buddies played poker. But then one night, he was a little tipsy and killed one of his friends when he caught him cheating. The man he had killed was a mobster. That started his descend into the world of organized crime. They gave him an option; die or join them. He joined them. Working his way up, Terry became a trusted fellow and a gun expert. He also learned the conning business.

How about you take the role of the italian Mafioso who is searching for the 2 daughters?

Fraire
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:27 am

Harkback Union wrote:
Fraire wrote:I just thought that since you needed some extras...

Appearance

How about you take the role of the italian Mafioso who is searching for the 2 daughters?

No thanks. As much as I'd like to, I am becoming so busy. I thought I'd take a minor role for this one. I'll have a bigger role in another episode maybe.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:34 am

Fraire wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:

No thanks. As much as I'd like to, I am becoming so busy. I thought I'd take a minor role for this one. I'll have a bigger role in another episode maybe.

Okay... as you wish.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:43 am

Uhm, Feel free to take multiple roles...
I will start this tomorrow... and I will RP unfilled cast members.
Until someone else comes along---
Last edited by Harkback Union on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

RP Puppet
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby RP Puppet » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Ic up soon?

I might be able to be the evil cop, if it gets absolutely necessary.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:57 am

RP Puppet wrote:Ic up soon?

I might be able to be the evil cop, if it gets absolutely necessary.

I could try starting it but I'm afraid it wouldn't get too far... too many Apps are missing. Perhaps I will roleplay the missing characters... yeah, that will work, but we still need a detective...

United American Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United American Lands » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:36 am

Name: Elaine Johnson
Role: Secretary's sister
Appearance:Image
Bio/background: Elaine was a girl who simply cared about her sister's health and welfare. The only reason she came along was to make sure nothing happened to her, and then this happened. She was kidnapped and Elaine was useless. All she wants is to get her sister back and keep her safe. That's her priority. As far back as she can remember, she and sister lived a lavish life supported by their mafia father. Their lives were great, but her sister never liked the fact that she was involved with crime. Those times were great for the both of them. After the two sisters are reunited, Elaine plans to bring her back to their family to make sure that her sister is perfectly out of the way of danger.
Skills: Seducing men since 1921, great aim of a gun, and cooking.
Weaknesses: Prone to being drunk and extremely promiscuous.
Sup', I'm a dude.
GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

[align=center]About me: California-born Asian, patriotic, agnostic, atheistic, hedonistic, existentialistic, and immoral bi-guy with multiple personalities.

Oh, by the way, here's a song about pedophiles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:52 am

United American Lands wrote:Name: Elaine Johnson
Role: Secretary's sister
Appearance:(Image)
Bio/background: Elaine was a girl who simply cared about her sister's health and welfare. The only reason she came along was to make sure nothing happened to her, and then this happened. She was kidnapped and Elaine was useless. All she wants is to get her sister back and keep her safe. That's her priority. As far back as she can remember, she and sister lived a lavish life supported by their mafia father. Their lives were great, but her sister never liked the fact that she was involved with crime. Those times were great for the both of them. After the two sisters are reunited, Elaine plans to bring her back to their family to make sure that her sister is perfectly out of the way of danger.
Skills: Seducing men since 1921, great aim of a gun, and cooking.
Weaknesses: Prone to being drunk and extremely promiscuous.

EXCELENT!!
Precicely the App I was looking for...
The computer I'm on is kinda slow, I will add the App into the OP later.

Also, The first episode will start in 48 hours!

RP Puppet
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby RP Puppet » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Great that this is finally going! And what a good looking girlfriend Joe gets. 8) :kiss:

Anyway, here's my picture for the cop. Full app coming later. My schedule is a little half-tight this week, but I'll do my best to keep up. :)

Last edited by RP Puppet on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Morrow den
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Morrow den » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:07 pm

This RP is coming back alive fast
My old sig cringe

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:12 pm

RP Puppet wrote:Great that this is finally going! And what a good looking girlfriend Joe gets. 8) :kiss:

Anyway, here's my picture for the cop. Full app coming later. My schedule is a little half-tight this week, but I'll do my best to keep up. :)

(Image)

That's great.
I'm also browsing the net for good images for the locations...
By the way, if anyone has an interesting idea for a location (where fights/chases could take place), please share it with me... I'm a little tired of rooftops and alleyways.

RP Puppet
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby RP Puppet » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:25 pm

Harkback Union wrote:
RP Puppet wrote:Great that this is finally going! And what a good looking girlfriend Joe gets. 8) :kiss:

(Image)

That's great.
I'm also browsing the net for good images for the locations...
By the way, if anyone has an interesting idea for a location (where fights/chases could take place), please share it with me... I'm a little tired of rooftops and alleyways.

How about these balconies in Chinatown?

Sure, it's from ca 1950, but let's ignore that.
Last edited by RP Puppet on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse