NATION

PASSWORD

Machiavelli Academy of Higher Excellence [OOC - Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:29 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:
Russian people of america wrote:Of course nappy :p

It's on, Jojo! >:(
Slavsnik wrote:To be honest I only put joan in there for my own pleasure. I know she doesn't need a nickname, but the others still stand.

I hardly think that Napoleon, the Empereur des Français, Roi d'Italie, Protecteur de la Confédération du Rhin, Médiateur de la Confédération suisse, (and that ignores much of his de-facto work) would love sounding like a napkin.

:rofl:
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:09 am

Slavsnik wrote:Anyways guys, since my character's names are a bit long, I got a couple of nicknames for them:
Elizabeth : Lizzy / Liz
Isabella : Bella (Don't you dare confuse here with Bella Swan)

And here are some nicknames I would like to propose to you guys :
Joan : Jojo
Itzcoatl : Itzy
Napoleon : Nappy
Catherine : Kate / Katie
Abraham : Abe.. duh

Oh and on that note, Someone should really make something outta this rp like a novel... webcomic (or manga)... most likely novel. ( unless this idea had been done before, If so give me a link to check it out.)

PS: you should really make some NPCs for us to interact with. And no, I'm not demanding anything... just... giving you people some thoughts hehe :hug:

Hmm... or we could go by the translation of Itzcoatl and everyone has to call him Obsidian Serpent or he can get a reputation in sports and that becomes his nickname. But Itzy... sounds too much like itzy bitsy spider...
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:55 am

Nuxipal wrote:
Slavsnik wrote:Anyways guys, since my character's names are a bit long, I got a couple of nicknames for them:
Elizabeth : Lizzy / Liz
Isabella : Bella (Don't you dare confuse here with Bella Swan)

And here are some nicknames I would like to propose to you guys :
Joan : Jojo
Itzcoatl : Itzy
Napoleon : Nappy
Catherine : Kate / Katie
Abraham : Abe.. duh

Oh and on that note, Someone should really make something outta this rp like a novel... webcomic (or manga)... most likely novel. ( unless this idea had been done before, If so give me a link to check it out.)

PS: you should really make some NPCs for us to interact with. And no, I'm not demanding anything... just... giving you people some thoughts hehe :hug:

Hmm... or we could go by the translation of Itzcoatl and everyone has to call him Obsidian Serpent or he can get a reputation in sports and that becomes his nickname. But Itzy... sounds too much like itzy bitsy spider...

:rofl: :rofl:
Itzy bitsy Serpent, climbed into Obsidian...
Slavsnik wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:It's on, Jojo! >:(

I hardly think that Napoleon, the Empereur des Français, Roi d'Italie, Protecteur de la Confédération du Rhin, Médiateur de la Confédération suisse, (and that ignores much of his de-facto work) would love sounding like a napkin.

FIne, how about Leon? as in Leon Kennedy.

Better, but I think Napoleon would prefer staying Napoleon....
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Slavsnik
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavsnik » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:58 am

Napoleon is a handful to write for me.
"Being an Important Person is Good, But being a Good Person is even more Important"

Nation Tech: MT/PMT/FT. Sup
Military : http://www.nationstates.net/nation=slavsnik/detail=factbook/id=214198
Royal Family : http://www.nationstates.net/nation=slavsnik/detail=factbook/id=214209

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:05 am

Slavsnik wrote:Napoleon is a handful to write for me.

It's eight (8) letters, so I have to ask: Really?
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Slavsnik
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavsnik » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:06 am

Slavsnik wrote:Napoleon is a handful to write for me.

It's eight (8) letters, so I have to ask: Really?

Fine, you win! Monsieur Empereur... But my characters can still call him nappy if they're angry.
"Being an Important Person is Good, But being a Good Person is even more Important"

Military : http://www.nationstates.net/nation=slavsnik/detail=factbook/id=214198
Royal Family : http://www.nationstates.net/nation=slavsnik/detail=factbook/id=214209

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:10 am

Slavsnik wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:It's eight (8) letters, so I have to ask: Really?

Fine, you win! Monsieur Empereur... But my characters can still call him nappy if they're angry.

ICly they can do whatever you want them to. Only that IC things have consequences (For example, Napoleon getting pissed off at getting called Nappy, or Machiavelli banishing them from the school for gunning down the windows).

Slavsnik
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavsnik » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:37 am

I only have like a month to play this before school kicks in. But before that happens, I hope that I can make the best of things. When school kicks in, I can only play on weekends and fridays (or holidays). So yeah... it would be really sad. But if I were to leave, I will make the best of things. (i.e. Isabella confessing to Napoleon and Kissing him then have her fade or something or having Elizabeth finally being besties with Joan and having her fade in a simillar way. And finally having Gajah Mada pass on... I'm getting teary already... :oops:... anyways, this is all assuming that the rp even lasts that long,which I hope it will.)

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:54 am

Slavsnik wrote:I only have like a month to play this before school kicks in. But before that happens, I hope that I can make the best of things. When school kicks in, I can only play on weekends and fridays (or holidays). So yeah... it would be really sad. But if I were to leave, I will make the best of things. (i.e. Isabella confessing to Napoleon and Kissing him then have her fade or something or having Elizabeth finally being besties with Joan and having her fade in a simillar way. And finally having Gajah Mada pass on... I'm getting teary already... :oops:... anyways, this is all assuming that the rp even lasts that long,which I hope it will.)

Of course it will last that long, all great RPs do,
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:04 am

Russian people of america wrote:
Slavsnik wrote:I only have like a month to play this before school kicks in. But before that happens, I hope that I can make the best of things. When school kicks in, I can only play on weekends and fridays (or holidays). So yeah... it would be really sad. But if I were to leave, I will make the best of things. (i.e. Isabella confessing to Napoleon and Kissing him then have her fade or something or having Elizabeth finally being besties with Joan and having her fade in a simillar way. And finally having Gajah Mada pass on... I'm getting teary already... :oops:... anyways, this is all assuming that the rp even lasts that long,which I hope it will.)

Of course it will last that long, all great RPs do,

Which is why Equalium and Evraim's versions took so long to day, eh? :eyebrow:

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:23 am

Russian people of america wrote:Of course it will last that long, all great RPs do,

Which is why Equalium and Evraim's versions took so long to day, eh? :eyebrow:

Just being positive
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:29 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:Which is why Equalium and Evraim's versions took so long to day, eh? :eyebrow:

Just being positive

And I was just kidding...

Regardless, just to clarify something: When I mentioned Napoleon shouting in the last post, I actually meant him shouting loud enough for more than Isabella and Cyra to hear - just putting this out there.

Also, Slavsnik, why did you move your post?

Slavsnik
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavsnik » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:40 am

Russian people of america wrote:Just being positive

And I was just kidding...

Regardless, just to clarify something: When I mentioned Napoleon shouting in the last post, I actually meant him shouting loud enough for more than Isabella and Cyra to hear - just putting this out there.

reasons. ( I actually screwed up my original post so I moved it down.)

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:43 am

Slavsnik wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:And I was just kidding...

reasons. ( I actually screwed up my original post so I moved it down.)

Ok....

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:18 am

Nuxipal, you still here?
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Russian people of america wrote:Nuxipal, you still here?

Yes and No. I was writing up something in another Thread and I am dealing with my sick brother being an ass to my youngest brother.

Slavsnik
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavsnik » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Pasif, no offense, but you should start grammar checking your posts, or better yet let me do it. Because I can't imagine Ken being a good looking attractive charmer if he speaks like a caveman (I'm saying this in the most respectful way possible as a friend who cares). All in all though they are quite fun to read.
Last edited by Slavsnik on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:32 am

Are all currently accepted students in the Gym?

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:34 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:Are all currently accepted students in the Gym?

I think so
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Slavsnik
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavsnik » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:44 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:Are all currently accepted students in the Gym?

I think so

Catherine and Ching ( and abe ) arent there yet. Oh and about Joan killing men in battle, it is said she never killed anyone and that she wasn't really much of a fighter.
Last edited by Slavsnik on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:50 am

Slavsnik wrote:
Russian people of america wrote:I think so

Catherine and Ching ( and abe ) arent there yet. Oh and about Joan killing men in battle, it is said she never killed anyone and that she wasn't really much of a fighter.

Yes I know but she still saw death none the less. Sorry, forgot they weren't their.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Slavsnik
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavsnik » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:04 am

got a new post up.

New Educandi
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Educandi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:08 am

sorry I wasn't here for awhile. Had some stuff to take care of (and I was/am having a writers block)
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL MUCKING ABOUT ON THE FORUM
Carbon based lifeforms wrote:So your idea is to reduce taxes?

That's a great idea! Why has no one else ever thought of that? You must be an exceptional genius.
Mefpan wrote:Comparing "My I.Q. is one of the highest" Donald "I'm starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country" Trump to a fart in order to ruin his reputation is like attempting to raise the temperature of a volcano by throwing a lit match into it.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:25 am

Slavsnik wrote:got a new post up.

Napoleon will definitely be interested in knowing who else got excommunicated.

As for the characters who haven't come to the Gym yet: It'd be really appreciate if they'd start heading there now

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:32 am

Slavsnik wrote:got a new post up.

Napoleon will definitely be interested in knowing who else got excommunicated.

As for the characters who haven't come to the Gym yet: It'd be really appreciate if they'd start heading there now

I would also appreciate if they did so.. I would like to get past the 'sit and wait for address phase' this time lol.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse