NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout:Factions (reboot,ooc,sign ups,open to all)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should helicopters exist in the IC?

Yes
54%
No
46%

Total votes : 50

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Cyprevus wrote:
Papait wrote:How would it be linked to fallout if it was a ship. We could make it a spinoff of this rp it being a ship from tyrell, hong kong or seattle traveling to alaska or the carrebian

Let's say a aircraft carrier was at sea so during the Great War the EMP blast would shutdown the ship and all the others in the ocean so it dropped anchor and had a water purification system. Maybe they sent out some smaller boats and found ships and brought them back to the aircraft carrier. The could then link to each other and so on.

Where might it be? East or west coast? When might it take place? Before or after the Ncr? Becouse if on west coast and before you could have the interesting encounter after a bit with the enclave controlled usa prewar navy and if after then you might be able to have an interesting encounter with the Ncr. If east coast you could have an interesting encounter with Washington and rivet city in particular.
That would be after awhile I think though once things flow down perhaps and if story allowed for it so as not to be a burden.
What do you think about the where and when?

Cyprevus
Minister

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:35 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:Let's say a aircraft carrier was at sea so during the Great War the EMP blast would shutdown the ship and all the others in the ocean so it dropped anchor and had a water purification system. Maybe they sent out some smaller boats and found ships and brought them back to the aircraft carrier. The could then link to each other and so on.

Where might it be? East or west coast? When might it take place? Before or after the Ncr? Becouse if on west coast and before you could have the interesting encounter after a bit with the enclave controlled usa prewar navy and if after then you might be able to have an interesting encounter with the Ncr. If east coast you could have an interesting encounter with Washington and rivet city in particular.
That would be after awhile I think though once things flow down perhaps and if story allowed for it so as not to be a burden.

I was thinking maybe in the Carrieabean and some generations after the war. I say we have one big world building Fourm for it like name the ships figure out what kind of ships will be there make new creatures, when, where and so on
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Cyprevus wrote:
Cainesland wrote:

I was thinking maybe in the Carrieabean and some generations after the war. I say we have one big world building Fourm for it like name the ships figure out what kind of ships will be there make new creatures, when, where and so on

Ok becouse the USA NAvy is stationed outside the oilrig. As a suggestion You could have a conflict develop with communist cuba's remnants. Is there a link to the world building forum somewhere?

United Paradisia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Paradisia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:I was thinking maybe in the Carrieabean and some generations after the war. I say we have one big world building Fourm for it like name the ships figure out what kind of ships will be there make new creatures, when, where and so on

Ok becouse the USA NAvy is stationed outside the oilrig. As a suggestion You could have a conflict develop with communist cuba's remnants. Is there a link to the world building forum somewhere?

How much of the carribean is fried, but I like this idea.
PersonalityTest

I am a thoughtful optimist who is relaxed and easy going. I am a pioneer in taste and socially a giver, who acts spontaneously. I am a [b]dreamer with a progressive attitude that is resiliently engaged
Openness: 83%
Conscientiousness: 23%
Extroversion: 57%
Agreeableness: 69%
Neuroticism: 32%
My results
Take the test

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:41 pm

Paradisia we will see in the world building and Caine I will get one up in a few.
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Cyprevus wrote:Paradisia we will see in the world building and Caine I will get one up in a few.

Ok thank you.

Suggestion:
- mutated Komodo dragon?
- giant mosquito
- crocodile
Point lookout setting
Last edited by Cainesland on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

United Paradisia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Paradisia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:Paradisia we will see in the world building and Caine I will get one up in a few.

Ok thank you.

Suggestion:
- mutated Komodo dragon?
- giant mosquito
- crocodile
Point lookout setting

What about mutated sharks and sealife
PersonalityTest

I am a thoughtful optimist who is relaxed and easy going. I am a pioneer in taste and socially a giver, who acts spontaneously. I am a [b]dreamer with a progressive attitude that is resiliently engaged
Openness: 83%
Conscientiousness: 23%
Extroversion: 57%
Agreeableness: 69%
Neuroticism: 32%
My results
Take the test

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:52 pm

United Paradisia wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
Ok thank you.

Suggestion:
- mutated Komodo dragon?
- giant mosquito
- crocodile
Point lookout setting

Yes
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:52 pm

United Paradisia wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
Ok thank you.

Suggestion:
- mutated Komodo dragon?
- giant mosquito
- crocodile
Point lookout setting

That would be cool as well.

Perhaps whales as well? Depending on their migration time when the bombs hit or if it would've effected them (which I assume it did maybe not from the blast itself but from the aftermath global warming).

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:53 pm

But I guess that's fit in under other sea life huh?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse