NATION

PASSWORD

M.E.C.H: A New Season (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who should win?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Eagles
67%
Vipers
33%

Total votes : 9

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Volvek wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:
Wonderful welcome aboard,* I may have overlooked it but you did decided to join the snakes right?

Fixed that for you.

Thank you senpai

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu May 15, 2014 6:51 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:Ok :)

Wonderful welcome abored I may have overlooked it but you did decided to join the snakes right?

I've joined the slitherin house.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 7:04 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:
Wonderful welcome abored I may have overlooked it but you did decided to join the snakes right?

Lol yep this is gonna be fun

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu May 15, 2014 7:38 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:

Lol yep this is gonna be fun

So I am just a lackey right while the other guy leads the vipers right?

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 7:40 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:Lol yep this is gonna be fun

Your kind of the only viper member right now. You can make a second app so your not alone but ill also be checking upon you as well as I'm going to NPC as the head of all currently leaderless factions.
Last edited by New Strausberg on Fri May 16, 2014 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Fri May 16, 2014 9:01 am

New Strausberg wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:

Your kind of the only viper member right now. You can make a second app so your not alone but ill also be checking upon you as well as I'm going to NPC as the head of all currently leaderless factions.

Ok

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri May 16, 2014 12:47 pm

Wazzup Straus!? I'll have an app in a few. Gotta love them robots. (Vol, this is just a weird coincidence. Again.)
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Fri May 16, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 16, 2014 12:58 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Wazzup Straus!? I'll have an app in a few. Gotta love them robots. (Vol, this is just a weird coincidence. Again.)

You're a fuckin' stalker <3
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri May 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Name of character: Anthony "TJ" Corbin.
Name of mech: Semper Fi
Faction: Blue Falcons
Male or Female: Male
Appearance of character:
Background: Anthony, AKA Tony, AKA TJ, is a fun-loving Texan who loves nothing more than having a great time. He grew up around machines, guns, and cars, while his father worked on all of the aforementioned machines. TJ decided to try out to be a much pilot, and was looked upon favorably thanks to his mechanical background. He loves having fun, drinking, and dealing with machines.

Mech design:Semper Fi (or just Fi) is equipped with dual shoulder mounted rocket launchers, and interchangeable hand armaments:
  • Wide Bore Shotgun
  • Large Caliber Machine Gun
  • Large Caliber Sniper Cannon
  • Rapid Fire Grenade Launcher
Fi has high mobility, even for Falcon mechs, and enough firepower to handle most encounters. Fi also doesn't sacrifice much defense for his speed, but has difficulty handling stability and maintaining accuracy at long ranges.

I'm thinking about another character, but later.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sat May 17, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Fri May 16, 2014 1:49 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Name of character: Anthony "TJ" Corbin.
Appearance of character: Background: Anthony, AKA Tony, AKA TJ, is a fun-loving Texan who loves nothing more than having a great time. He grew up around machines, guns, and cars, while his father worked on all of the aforementioned machines. TJ decided to try out to be a much pilot, and was looked upon favorably thanks to his mechanical background. He loves having fun, drinking, and dealing with machines.

Mech design:
(Image)Just replace the green with a light grey, and the orange with blue.
Semper Fi (or just Fi) is equipped with dual shoulder mounted rocket launchers (interchangeable with large caliber rifles), and interchangeable hand armaments:
  • Wide Bore Shotgun

I still need the faction I should really put thst in the app

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri May 16, 2014 1:52 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
Appearance of character: Background: Anthony, AKA Tony, AKA TJ, is a fun-loving Texan who loves nothing more than having a great time. He grew up around machines, guns, and cars, while his father worked on all of the aforementioned machines. TJ decided to try out to be a much pilot, and was looked upon favorably thanks to his mechanical background. He loves having fun, drinking, and dealing with machines.

Mech design:
Semper Fi (or just Fi) is equipped with dual shoulder mounted rocket launchers (interchangeable with large caliber rifles), and interchangeable hand armaments:
  • Wide Bore Shotgun

Well, he's a Texan. And has the picture of Clint Eastwood. And he's awesome. Isn't it obvious he's a Falcon?
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sat May 17, 2014 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Fri May 16, 2014 1:53 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

Well, he's a Texan. And has the picture of Walker, Texas Ranger. And he's awesome. Isn't it obvious he's a Falcon?

Yes but crazier thing have happen trust me

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Mech design:
  • Wide Bore Shotgun

...Shame on you. Clint Eastwood would have a mech that looked WAY better than that. And it would have a .44 and a cowboy hat. Or a badge.

And I hope you're joking about the Texas Ranger thing. :l
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri May 16, 2014 2:04 pm

Volvek wrote:

Mech design:
  • Wide Bore Shotgun

...Shame on you. Clint Eastwood would have a mech that looked WAY better than that. And it would have a .44 and a cowboy hat. Or a badge.

And I hope you're joking about the Texas Ranger thing. :l

No. I'm keeping this image. I am honoring the Great God Clint. I actually want to change the mech, so give me a few minutes, Straus.

Or possibly Harrison Ford for my other character...
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Fri May 16, 2014 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evraim
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Fri May 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Name: Naomi Katzir

Mech: Cheruvin MK IV

Sex: Female

Background: Naomi is perhaps the most brilliant scientific mind ever produced by the Grey Wolves. A child prodigy and polymath, she wrote her first journal article on the subject of engineering at the tender age of fourteen and built an upgraded model of the Cheruvin MK II at the sixteen, greatly enhancing the technological aptitude of the machine. This caught the attention of Jonathan McMega, who hired her as part of his weapons research team.

While her laboratory is stationed in Geneva, Switzerland, Naomi is a native of Tel Aviv, Israel. She notably dislikes high altitudes and the cold, making her something of an oddity among the Wolves. Despite this, her demeanor is usually cool and analytic. Furthermore, Naomi tends to view all pilots as pawns within a larger experiment, and, while in battle, will often sacrifice her own chances of victory to test out a hypothesis.

In terms of her physical strengths, Naomi has augmented her body with cybernetic implants, making her the equal of almost any other pilot. Her mech uses high-tech energy shields, anti-missile lasers, dual machine tri-guns, dual blades, and a significant number of heat-seeking missiles. This vast quantity of equipment makes the Cheruvim MK IV somewhat slow, however.

Name: Sabriel Efremov

Mech: Malinovyy Koshmar SA-50

Sex: Male

Background: Sabriel Efremov has been called the Crimson Demon of War, an ironic name assigned to him by his Japanese colleagues, recalling the legendary Sanada Yukimura. He is a cruel, ruthless man, with a strong disdain for humanity in general and the Grey Wolves in particular. In fact, his detached arrogance extends even to his teammates, the Red Tigers, whom he views as tools in his mission to resurrect an independent and indomitable Russian state.

Those who have fought against Sabriel describe him as invincible, godlike, and dauntless. Most make utterance of such traits between expletives like 'bastard' and 'prick'. His teammates speak of him in similar terms, praising his combat abilities, but continually restating their aversion to working with someone so callous towards their own needs.

He has a bit of a temper, especially when inebriated, but this seems to enhance his physical prowess. That said, his tolerance of alcohol is high, and he is never seen without a bottle of cherry flavored vodka. He even drinks heavily while piloting his mech, the Malinovyy Koshmar MA-5, a veritable tank of a machine equipped with canons, machine guns, missiles, pick-axes, and even bombs.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 16, 2014 4:23 pm

@Naomi Katzir, having spikes for 'feet', I suppose it would be rather easy for it to lose it's balance. :P

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Fri May 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Volvek wrote:@Naomi Katzir, having spikes for 'feet', I suppose it would be rather easy for it to lose it's balance. :P

It's like the M.E.C.H. equivalent of high heels, stylish yet impractical. :lol:

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Evraim wrote:
Volvek wrote:@Naomi Katzir, having spikes for 'feet', I suppose it would be rather easy for it to lose it's balance. :P

It's like the M.E.C.H. equivalent of high heels, stylish yet impractical. :lol:

Ha! That's funny, we'll get along you and I. ;)

Fyi, to everyone, I only listed the bladed weapons on my mechs because that's the standard for all matches. Projectile weapons vary... ;)

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Fri May 16, 2014 4:35 pm

Volvek wrote:Fyi, to everyone, I only listed the bladed weapons on my mechs because that's the standard for all matches. Projectile weapons vary... ;)

Sabriel Efremov: Projectile weapons may vary, but the pilot remains the same. A mere insect obstructing the path which I long to follow, a living corpse marring the world which I yearn to bring into being. He'll die just as easily as any other man, regardless of his arms. Maybe he'll amuse me for a little, though.
Last edited by Evraim on Fri May 16, 2014 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 16, 2014 4:40 pm

I think you could have done better. :P

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Fri May 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Volvek wrote:I think you could have done better. :P

Sabriel Efremov: Shut your trap. They don't call me the Crimson Demon of War without reason, and I'm not fond of skeptics. Actually, they tend to piss me off. *chugs a full bottle of vodka and then breaks it against his M.E.C.H.*

Me: And that's my attempt at character development for the day... :p

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Pretty sure 'The Grim Reaper' would be more terrifying than 'The Crimson Demon'. Especially if someone makes a typo then you become the Grim Raper XD

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Fri May 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Volvek wrote:Pretty sure 'The Grim Reaper' would be more terrifying than 'The Crimson Demon'. Especially if someone makes a typo then you become the Grim Raper XD

What if the typo makes it "Grin" instead of "Grim"?

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Fri May 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Evraim wrote:Name: Naomi Katzir

Mech: Cheruvin MK IV

Sex: Female

Background: Naomi is perhaps the most brilliant scientific mind ever produced by the Grey Wolves. A child prodigy and polymath, she wrote her first journal article on the subject of engineering at the tender age of fourteen and built an upgraded model of the Cheruvin MK II at the sixteen, greatly enhancing the technological aptitude of the machine. This caught the attention of Jonathan McMega, who hired her as part of his weapons research team.

While her laboratory is stationed in Geneva, Switzerland, Naomi is a native of Tel Aviv, Israel. She notably dislikes high altitudes and the cold, making her something of an oddity among the Wolves. Despite this, her demeanor is usually cool and analytic. Furthermore, Naomi tends to view all pilots as pawns within a larger experiment, and, while in battle, will often sacrifice her own chances of victory to test out a hypothesis.

In terms of her physical strengths, Naomi has augmented her body with cybernetic implants, making her the equal of almost any other pilot. Her mech uses high-tech energy shields, anti-missile lasers, dual machine tri-guns, dual blades, and a significant number of heat-seeking missiles. This vast quantity of equipment makes the Cheruvim MK IV somewhat slow, however.

Name: Sabriel Efremov

Mech: Malinovyy Koshmar SA-50

Sex: Male

Background: Sabriel Efremov has been called the Crimson Demon of War, an ironic name assigned to him by his Japanese colleagues, recalling the legendary Sanada Yukimura. He is a cruel, ruthless man, with a strong disdain for humanity in general and the Grey Wolves in particular. In fact, his detached arrogance extends even to his teammates, the Red Tigers, whom he views as tools in his mission to resurrect an independent and indomitable Russian state.

Those who have fought against Sabriel describe him as invincible, godlike, and dauntless. Most make utterance of such traits between expletives like 'bastard' and 'prick'. His teammates speak of him in similar terms, praising his combat abilities, but continually restating their aversion to working with someone so callous towards their own needs.

He has a bit of a temper, especially when inebriated, but this seems to enhance his physical prowess. That said, his tolerance of alcohol is high, and he is never seen without a bottle of cherry flavored vodka. He even drinks heavily while piloting his mech, the Malinovyy Koshmar MA-5, a veritable tank of a machine equipped with canons, machine guns, missiles, pick-axes, and even bombs.

Both accepted.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Fri May 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Faction: Blue Falcons

Mech design:Semper Fi (or just Fi) is equipped with dual shoulder mounted rocket launchers, and interchangeable hand armaments:
  • Wide Bore Shotgun
  • Large Caliber Sniper Cannon
Fi has high mobility, even for Falcon mechs, and enough firepower to handle most encounters. Fi also doesn't sacrifice much defense for his speed, but has difficulty handling stability and maintaining accuracy at long ranges.

Edit accepted.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse