NATION

PASSWORD

M.E.C.H: A New Season (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who should win?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Eagles
67%
Vipers
33%

Total votes : 9

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu May 15, 2014 2:49 pm

Are gundams allowed if so tag.
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Thu May 15, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 2:49 pm

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:I will need a co-op for red tiger....anyone willing to be co-op? I already have someone for falcons she reserved a while back

What would the co-op do?

Like stated previously the co-op would run that faction reefing fights in there territory and manageing the main faction team that will fight against other factions. It's your duty to maintain order in that area and keep your team well equipped. You are still allowed to participate as the first character you made or another you wish to create

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 2:51 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Are gundams allowed if so tag.

Id have to see a pic of what it looked like before I said ok

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu May 15, 2014 2:52 pm

So if I were Co-op I would be playing as Mia Chang as well as my OC?
Join The City of Steam Mk. II
And don't forget Hearthwood
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:So if I were Co-op I would be playing as Mia Chang as well as my OC?

Yes you would act as manager over the tiger team

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu May 15, 2014 2:55 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:Are gundams allowed if so tag.

Id have to see a pic of what it looked like before I said ok

Here's the link http://dimension.trikarai.com/wp-conten ... hell01.jpg it's a stealth type
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Thu May 15, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu May 15, 2014 3:00 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:So if I were Co-op I would be playing as Mia Chang as well as my OC?

Okey dokey, I could live with that. . . Pondering if I should keep my OC or switch him for Mia. I really just made him as someone to pilot Felicity. Would that work? Mia as Felicity's pilot?
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 3:01 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:Id have to see a pic of what it looked like before I said ok

Here's the link http://dimension.trikarai.com/wp-conten ... hell01.jpg it's a stealth type

Only Problem I see is the wings if you would be willing to compromise on that your good

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

Okey dokey, I could live with that. . . Pondering if I should keep my OC or switch him for Mia. I really just made him as someone to pilot Felicity. Would that work? Mia as Felicity's pilot?

I had actually intended if a co-op wanted to he or she could pilot a mech as the leader your good

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu May 15, 2014 3:04 pm

New Strausberg wrote:I had actually intended if a co-op wanted to he or she could pilot a mech as the leader your good

Then I shall play as Mia Chang ^-^ any specific character traits I need to be aware of?

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu May 15, 2014 3:05 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote: Here's the link http://dimension.trikarai.com/wp-conten ... hell01.jpg it's a stealth type

Only Problem I see is the wings if you would be willing to compromise on that your good

If I only use them only for like signal jamming and hiding its own signal will that be cool. I will not use it for anything else if not we can take them out.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 3:05 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

If I only use them only for like signal jamming and hiding its own signal will that be cool. I will not use it for anything else if not we can take them out.

That would be fine just no flying and your golden

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 3:06 pm

And sense your going stealth you may want to join the vipers

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu May 15, 2014 3:11 pm

New Strausberg wrote:And sense your going stealth you may want to join the vipers

Hisssss vipers slithern house wins

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 3:19 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:And sense your going stealth you may want to join the vipers

Hisssss vipers slithern house wins

Your gonna add a lot if fun to this mix I can tell right now and a heads up to people currently in co-op position I will have random times where I will visit your faction to check on things and either being gifts or punishment good luck

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu May 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Kinda worried about the size difference between the Gundam unit and the rest of the mechs.. I mean both of mine are the size of a two story building at max. And the other guys' mechs look the same or shorter. A Gundam is a the size of a sky scraper. :P

Also, as having to be one of the more infamously ruthless fighters does that give Kaya a privilege to win most of her fights?
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 5:10 pm

Volvek wrote:Kinda worried about the size difference between the Gundam unit and the rest of the mechs.. I mean both of mine are the size of a two story building at max. And the other guys' mechs look the same or shorter. A Gundam is a the size of a sky scraper. :P

Also, as having to be one of the more infamously ruthless fighters does that give Kaya a privilege to win most of her fights?

The winners will be decided by the will of the pilot (ruthlessness to win, kindess, ect.)
And the type and mech as well as armerments in play. All of this can change in time and I also find this system a little flawed so actually this will come into play but the real winner will be the one who rps the best with there team and truly wins the battle. By taking out all the opposing teams mechs I will keep a march of what gets hit in a fight also only one fight will go on at a time so it doesn't get confuseing.

Ill have a size standard for all mechs thst they cannot go over.
Last edited by New Strausberg on Thu May 15, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu May 15, 2014 5:35 pm

I meant outside the mechs.
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Volvek wrote:I meant outside the mechs.

Outside the mechs I expect your character to kick the crap out of near everyone

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu May 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Name of character: Arura Mayborn
Name of mech(optional):XXXG-01D2 Death Scythe Hell
Male or female: female
Appearance of character: http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1041/jumpsuit5.jpg
Background: Growing up around mechs Arura was impressed in what they could do. When she turned 10 she began to start on blue prints for her own personal mech. Though she mostly drew what it would look like at that time. As she grew older she was allowed parts and equipment use to build it. Growing her knowledge in engineering mechanics and technology it became the most superior stealth type in the viper group. The mech was completed when she was fifteen and had since has only been piloted by Arura Mayborn. Being the youngest member she is teased a lot even though she is grate tactician and pilot.
Mech design(picture if possible if not describe how it looks): http://hdwallpapervault.com/wp-content/ ... lpaper.jpg
Wepons and equipment: sheath system- hides the thermal heat the mech produces and pilots body heat.
Jamming system- it distorts all electrical instruments
Beam scythe- a scythe like weapon with a sharp steel blade with a thruster at the back to add momentum.
Two small Gatling guns mounted on the head they do not do any real damage.
It's armor is weak and easily penetrable, but gives it a high mobility.
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Thu May 15, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu May 15, 2014 5:56 pm

I would think that having a laser weapon in general would be a bad idea..

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 6:00 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Name of character: Arura Mayborn
Background: Growing up around mechs Arura was impressed in what they could do. When she turned 10 she began to start on blue prints for her own personal mech. Though she mostly drew what it would look like at that time. As she grew older she was allowed parts and equipment use to build it. Growing her knowledge in engineering mechanics and technology it became the most superior stealth type in the viper group. The mech was completed when she was fifteen and had since has only been piloted by Arura Mayborn. Being the youngest member she is teased a lot even though she is grate tactician and pilot.
Mech design(picture if possible if not describe how it looks): http://hdwallpapervault.com/wp-content/ ... lpaper.jpg
Wepons and equipment: sheath system- hides the thermal heat the mech produces and pilots body heat.
Beam scythe- a scythe like weapon with a beam like blade with a thruster at the back to add momentum.

Accepted but the scythe can't be a beam sorry I'm stifling creativity you can have a scythe but jut have it made out of a really strong steel where not at beam weapons yet.
Last edited by New Strausberg on Thu May 15, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu May 15, 2014 6:32 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:Name of character: Arura Mayborn
Beam scythe- a scythe like weapon with a beam like blade with a thruster at the back to add momentum.

Accepted but the scythe can't be a beam sorry I'm stifling creativity you can have a scythe but jut have it made out of a really strong steal where not at beam weapons yet.

Ok :)

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 6:35 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:
Accepted but the scythe can't be a beam sorry I'm stifling creativity you can have a scythe but jut have it made out of a really strong steal where not at beam weapons yet.

Ok :)

Wonderful welcome abored I may have overlooked it but you did decided to join the snakes right?

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu May 15, 2014 6:47 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:Ok :)

Wonderful welcome aboard,* I may have overlooked it but you did decided to join the snakes right?

Fixed that for you.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse