NATION

PASSWORD

M.E.C.H: A New Season (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Who should win?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Eagles
67%
Vipers
33%

Total votes : 9

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

M.E.C.H: A New Season (OOC/Open)

Postby New Strausberg » Wed May 14, 2014 3:05 pm

There once was a company known as The Mega Corporation this company started the robot revolution of 2088 and brought robots to the world one day one of the twins who helped found Megacorp Jonathan Mc. Mega decided he wanted more than just house hold machines and designed the first Mech. A human piloted war machine which could destroy entire armies nations flocked to the ideals having a one man army on there side. After years of conflict the world had been united under MegaCorp C.E.O Jonathan Mc. Mega now it has been turned into a sport warfare has been outlawed seeing it as childish and waste of human lives instead Jonathan had bigger plans he split the world into five factions: the European faction which he controls known as the Grey wolves, the North American faction known as the Blue Falcons lead by his twin sister Michael Mc. Mega, Asia known as the Red Tigers lead by appointed leader Mia Chang, the African faction known as the Yellow Jaguars lead by Abioye, and the South American faction known as the Green Vipers lead by Pablo Hernandez. Each faction receives oil from the Middle East which was not given to any faction but supply's the oil for all mechs.

You are one of the pilots for one of these teams. teams go up to five but to start the first five people have to join separate teams until all teams have at least one member then your free to choose whoever I will need the following information also to keep this going longer your mech will take damage and if so you will have to scavenge or buy parts as well as arms these can be looted from other mechs you defeat or find from wars past scattered around your area or in the arenas
You are allowed to make your own squad of five teammates but if multiple people sign up for the same faction I will have a random selection of who fights and who sits one out

Name of character:
Name of mech(optional):

Faction:
Appearance of character:

Background:

Mech design(picture if possible if not describe how it looks):

The Grey Wolves: lead by Jonathan Mc. Mega is one of the wealthiest factions with some of the best mechs but no invincible favor Blitzkrieg tactics able to surprise and eliminate hostiles quickly up incoming fire,use medium weapons and armor hard place to find parts but your parts can take more damage most mechs are incredibly slow however.

The Blue Falcons: lead by Michel Mc. Mega uses quick maneuverability and medium firepower easiest place to find parts to fix your mech have medium armor.

The Red Tigers:lead my Mia Chang the Red Tigers use overwhelming fire power and coordination to there advantage it is moderately hard to find parts here have heavy armor however which more than makes up for inconvence. This is largely due to russian manufactors who fled to china after Russia was partitioned between the wolf ver and tigers.

The Yellow Jaguars: Abyoie leads this faction and has a good all round mix of everything moderate to find parts

The Green Vipers: lead by Pablo Hernandez this team relies on stealth has the lightest armor but best close range weapons moderate to find parts. Recently killed Pablo has been replaced by a younger generation Arura Mayborn

The rest is simple build your mech and make allies with other factions or other groups in your faction (a.k.a. Other players) after each battle I will inform the winners and the losers what needs to be fixed from the fight you may decide to simply tough it out but remember that broke part will not work you may leave your factions location to look for parts but know that other players are allowed to hurt your character if you choose to do so

No god modding
No meta gaming
Ect. You all know the standard rules.

As op I will be rping as Jonathan Mc. Mega

Current faction members:

Wolves:
Owner: Jonathan Mc.Mega (Me)
(Volvek) Kaya Yseult Mech: Grim Reaper
(Evraim) Naomi Katzir Mech: Cheruvin MK IV
( Rusutania) Nathan Adams Mech: M.O.G.U.E.R.A.

Falcons: (Volvek) Jennifer Faison Mech:Ghostin' Spades
(Temp) Anthony "TJ" Corbin. Mech: Semper Fi
(Temp) James Taylor Mech: Jackpot.
Benedict "Ben" Abrams, STALKER

Jaguars: (Woodstovia) Richard Anika mech: Baragon mk 1
(Evraim) Ife N'gozi Mech:Akiti AR-1
Farid Hussein, The Immortal Lion

Tiger:
(Pinki3 Pon-3) Mia Chang Mech:Felicity Grim
(Saestea)Tobias Gustafson Mech:Onslaught
(Evraim) Sabriel Efremov Mech: Malinovyy Koshmar SA-50
Rostislav Ivanov, Kingfish

Viper: (BlackDeath27)Arura Mayborn mech:XXXG-01D2 Death Scythe Hell
Manuel "Cyclops" Santiago, Odysseus

For the first season we shall only be useing the teams Greywolf, Blue Falcons, and Red Tigers. This can change if we get enough people.

World status(what does the world look like after everything): Europe barren with patches of green here and there littered with wreckage from wars past. Same for Asia only a big more widely and green forests.
South America: was hit pretty hard but is mostly the same as before with alot of overhanging jungle with mild wreckage to scavange
America is more or less Destoried to its many industrial facilities during the war many of high where rebuilt. Green can be seen but not often and wreckage is everywhere.
Africa will post when someone cares sorry Africa.
Grey wolf H.Q: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=296377#p20118806
Red Tiger H.Q: viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=296471&p=20127592#p20127592
Viper H.Q: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=296514
Falcon H.Q. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=296534

IMPORTANT NO OVERZEALOUS DBags I want this to be fun not having to stress about some idiot who just wants to continue an argument if this is you keep on walking this should be a fun rp not a debate.
Last edited by New Strausberg on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 40 times in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Wed May 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Name of character: Kaya Yseult

Name of mech(optional): Grim Reaper

Male or female: Female

5'8", Icy blue eyes, snow white hair, average build, slightly larger than average bust.
Her normal look.
Suit for Mech operations.

Background: Kaya is one of the most ruthless members of the Grey Wolves, and guards this title zealously. She will do whatever it takes to win, in and out of her Reaper. WIP

High-speed low-drag. That could be the motto of Kaya's Grim Reaper mech, who's name it definitely earns. The Reaper is very aerodynamic and slender, giving it almost unparalleled speed. But it is also more frail than it's heavier counterparts, however this doesn't mean that the Reaper is frail enough to break with it's still medium armor plating which can take an average amount of punishment without sacrificing a lot of speed. The smooth surfaces and rather small profile also make it stealthy against radar systems. The Reaper has a blade hidden hidden in each arm.
The mech has this stenciled in red on the top, also tattooed on her back in black.

Name of character: Jennifer Faison

Name of mech(optional): Ghostin' Spades

5'6", black hair with some silver highlights, grass green eyes, well built for her height,
Normal Appearance.
Suit for mech operations.

Background: While not being the greatest pilot, or fighter on the Blue Falcon team, she is unparalleled with an unending will to fight and charisma. WIP

In Jenn's opinion, Ghost is the perfect combination of maneuverability, armament and armor. While not as fast as the Grey Wolf mechs or others, it does have heavier armor while retaining its speed. The Ghost has a rotating saw blade folded in its left arm.
Has this painted on the front of her mech and tattooed on her right shoulder.
Last edited by Volvek on Wed May 14, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 7:08 am

Volvek wrote:Name of character: Kaya Yseult

Name of mech(optional): Grim Reaper

5'8", Icy blue eyes, snow white hair, average build, slightly larger than average bust.
Her normal look.
(Image)
Suit for Mech operations.
(Image)

Background: Kaya is one of the most ruthless members of the Grey Wolves, and guards this title zealously. She will do whatever it takes to win, in and out of her Reaper. WIP

(Image)
High-speed low-drag. That could be the motto of Kaya's Grim Reaper mech, who's name it definitely earns. The Reaper is very aerodynamic and slender, giving it almost unparalleled speed. But it is also more frail than it's heavier counterparts, however this doesn't mean that the Reaper is frail enough to break with it's still medium armor plating which can take an average amount of punishment without sacrificing a lot of speed. The smooth surfaces and rather small profile also make it stealthy against radar systems. The Reaper has a blade hidden hidden in each arm.
The mech has this stenciled in red on the top, also tattooed on her back in black.

Name of character: Jennifer Faison

Name of mech(optional): Ghostin' Spades

5'6", black hair with some silver highlights, grass green eyes, well built for her height,
Normal Appearance.
(Image)
Suit for mech operations.
(Image)

Background: While not being the greatest pilot, or fighter on the Blue Falcon team, she is unparalleled with an unending will to fight and charisma. WIP

(Image)
In Jenn's opinion, Ghost is the perfect combination of maneuverability, armament and armor. While not as fast as the Grey Wolf mechs or others, it does have heavier armor while retaining its speed. The Ghost has a rotating saw blade folded in its left arm.
Has this painted on the front of her mech and tattooed on her right shoulder.

Both accepted

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu May 15, 2014 11:23 am

Tag me in as a Red Tiger.
Join The City of Steam Mk. II
And don't forget Hearthwood
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 11:24 am

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:Tag me in as a Red Tiger.

Tagged acknowledged.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu May 15, 2014 12:01 pm

A pony nation! This should prove interesting.
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu May 15, 2014 12:06 pm

Volvek wrote:A pony nation! This should prove interesting.

Judge me not by my cotton candy and cupcakes but instead by my flamer and gauss rifle :P
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 12:13 pm

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:

Judge me not by my cotton candy and cupcakes but instead by my flamer and gauss rifle :P

This will be very fun

Saestea
Senator

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu May 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Name of character: Tobias Gustafson
Name of mech(Optional): Onslaught
Male or female: Male

Appearance of character:
Tobias

Background:
Tobias has a passion for working on mechs, but he loves fighting in them much, much more. He likes the sound of metal crashing against metal, and the sharp stench of gunpowder in the air. Most of his mates describe him as sadistic and ruthless, but he is quite enthusiastic and is only driven by adrenaline when it comes to battle.
He is a valuable asset to the Green Vipers in and out of battle. He is both a good mechanic and pilot.

Mech design:
Onslaught - Had to link to the page 'cuz it's note mine.
(Hidden Rocket Launchers in shoulders)

Will make another character later... >.<
Last edited by Saestea on Sat May 17, 2014 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Saestea wrote:Name of character: Tobias Gustafson

Appearance of character:
Tobias

Background:
Tobias has a passion for working on mechs, but he loves fighting in them much, much more. He likes the sound of metal crashing against metal, and the sharp stench of gunpowder in the air. Most of his mates describe him as sadistic and ruthless, but he is quite enthusiastic and is only driven by adrenaline when it comes to battle.
He is a valuable asset to the Red Tigers in and out of battle. He is both a good mechanic and pilot.

Mech design:

Edit: accepted good luck red tigers two members against so far 1 wolf 1 falcon
Last edited by New Strausberg on Thu May 15, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saestea
Senator

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu May 15, 2014 12:28 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
Saestea wrote:Name of character: Tobias Gustafson

Appearance of character:
Tobias

Background:
He is a valuable asset to the Red Tigers in and out of battle. He is both a good mechanic and pilot.

Mech design:

I still need the team you will be joining otherwise accepted

Red Tigers. ^.^
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu May 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Name of character: Thomas Grayson
Name of mech: Felicity Grim
Appearance of character:
Thomas Grayson is tall with messy dark brown hair. He wears a thick brown leather jacket and industrial denims which fit his legs with a little looseness. Has dark brown eyes and is usually smiling.
Background:
Thomas grew up with a curiosity for mechs. He loved being around the robotic giants and loved working on them even more. He never really developed a knack for fixing them but he knew enough to get by. Instead he devoted his time to designing weaponry for mechs from scrapped mechs and salvaged parts. When he was chosen as a fighter he immediately dubbed his mech Felicity Grim after his cheerful demeanour even through the most macabre of tasks. With that out of the way he set to work jury rigging the mech to have weapons that it wouldn't usually possess such as the gauss rifle mounted on the top which fires simple metal slugs at astonishingly terrifying speeds to make a rather devastating projectile. Similar to throwing a rock . . . At over 200 m/s . . . And the rock's metal.
Mech design:
Basic Appearance
Felicity Grim is equipped with a main gauss rifle (more commonly known as an electromagnetic railgun) which is mounted above the cockpit. A flamer (flamethrower) array has been installed just below the cockpit with added shielding between the cockpit and the fuel cells for the flamers. One of her more sinister weapons would be the targeting beacon she can fire from the larger wrist mounted barrels which assist ally targeting systems and guided missiles to track and find the target. Machine guns allow Felicity to provide more distant, less intense suppressing fire than her flamers.

Felicity's large, rear hinged legs coupled with the forward lean allow her to manage a rather stately run for a mech. Her two massive engines power immensely strong pistons and servo motors which allow Felicity to jump un-aided by rocketry, albeit not exactly leaping a building in one bound. Her maximum height is just above her knee. The real strength of these powerful legs though is a kick, enough to turn a building to rubble when enough power is applied.
Last edited by Pinki3 Pon-3 on Thu May 15, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu May 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:

This one plays Fallout! Kudo's to you sir/ma'am.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu May 15, 2014 12:54 pm

Volvek wrote:
Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:Judge me not by my cotton candy and cupcakes but instead by my flamer and gauss rifle :P

Eah, not quite. I've played Mechwarrior XD, seems they have the same terminology for certain things.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 12:57 pm

Volvek wrote:
Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:Judge me not by my cotton candy and cupcakes but instead by my flamer and gauss rifle :P

Chinese stealth armor for the win.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu May 15, 2014 12:59 pm

@Pony Ooh.. Now I'm sad. :C
Last edited by Volvek on Thu May 15, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Ok I need everyone oppenion should we do three seperating IC for the factions and one for the fights between factions or One giant one for everyone.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:Name of character: Thomas Grayson
Name of mech: Felicity Grim
Appearance of character:
Thomas Grayson is tall with messy dark brown hair. He wears a thick brown leather jacket and industrial denims which fit his legs with a little looseness. Has dark brown eyes and is usually smiling.
Background:
Thomas grew up with a curiosity for mechs. He loved being around the robotic giants and loved working on them even more. He never really developed a knack for fixing them but he knew enough to get by. Instead he devoted his time to designing weaponry for mechs from scrapped mechs and salvaged parts. When he was chosen as a fighter he immediately dubbed his mech Felicity Grim after his cheerful demeanour even through the most macabre of tasks. With that out of the way he set to work jury rigging the mech to have weapons that it wouldn't usually possess such as the gauss rifle mounted on the top which fires simple metal slugs at astonishingly terrifying speeds to make a rather devastating projectile. Similar to throwing a rock . . . At over 200 m/s . . . And the rock's metal.
Mech design:
Basic Appearance
Felicity Grim is equipped with a main gauss rifle (more commonly known as an electromagnetic railgun) which is mounted above the cockpit. A flamer (flamethrower) array has been installed just below the cockpit with added shielding between the cockpit and the fuel cells for the flamers. One of her more sinister weapons would be the targeting beacon she can fire from the larger wrist mounted barrels which assist ally targeting systems and guided missiles to track and find the target. Machine guns allow Felicity to provide more distant, less intense suppressing fire than her flamers.

Felicity's large, rear hinged legs coupled with the forward lean allow her to manage a rather stately run for a mech. Her two massive engines power immensely strong pistons and servo motors which allow Felicity to jump un-aided by rocketry, albeit not exactly leaping a building in one bound. Her maximum height is just above her knee. The real strength of these powerful legs though is a kick, enough to turn a building to rubble when enough power is applied.

Accepted welcome to the Red Tiger team.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu May 15, 2014 1:08 pm

YAY! Felicity Grim shall fight! (Not even sure where I got that name from but its catchy :P)

@Volvek: Sowwi, do you play borderlands? Or Dragon Age?

Then for the IC thing, three separate would be a lot of work for you Straus but if you're willing I think it would be better so we have team chatter and then the actual stuff.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 1:10 pm

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:YAY! Felicity Grim shall fight! (Not even sure where I got that name from but its catchy :P)

Then for the IC thing, three separate would be a lot of work for you Straus but if you're willing I think it would be better so we have team chatter and then the actual stuff.

If we get enough people willing to join I'd be more than happy to.
Last edited by New Strausberg on Thu May 15, 2014 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu May 15, 2014 1:15 pm

New Strausberg wrote:Ok I need everyone oppenion should we do three seperating IC for the factions and one for the fights between factions or One giant one for everyone.

Not sure how the first would work..

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:YAY! Felicity Grim shall fight! (Not even sure where I got that name from but its catchy :P)

Tried the first Borderlands, died within thirty seconds and gave up xD I have played Dragon Age: Origins though.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 1:20 pm

Volvek wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:Ok I need everyone oppenion should we do three seperating IC for the factions and one for the fights between factions or One giant one for everyone.

Not sure how the first would work..

Tried the first Borderlands, died within thirty seconds and gave up xD I have played Dragon Age: Origins though.

Here's how it would work I would have to custom make three IC for each faction in which it is considered the faction territory where the teams talk amongst themselves. Like I stated you have to sometime search for parts in the scrapyards of different locations. These IC would act as dividing lines any faction can go in but if there a different faction bring someone else with you violence is regular between each faction espically vipers and jaguars. The leader of each faction would act as judge punishing what they want its there land so long as it doesn't go against the C.E.O I contribute divine power to myself so I can step in if something gets to aggitated.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu May 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Sounds great!

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu May 15, 2014 2:39 pm

I will need a co-op for red tiger....anyone willing to be co-op? I already have someone for falcons she reserved a while back

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu May 15, 2014 2:41 pm

New Strausberg wrote:I will need a co-op for red tiger....anyone willing to be co-op? I already have someone for falcons she reserved a while back

What would the co-op do?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse