NATION

PASSWORD

1938: A Prelude to War (Reboot/IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

1938: A Prelude to War (Reboot/IC/Open)

Postby Marsisian » Wed May 07, 2014 8:16 pm

When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.

New Winchester, Columbia

As the sun rose up on the capital city of New Winchester (in the location of Mexico City) the city was bustling and teeming with life, people were scrambling to get to work and kids to school, and all the while, the King was looking on the city with the sun rising up and the sky orange. "Prime Minister Sanderson... the capital looks... beautiful." "I agree, David. But the world situation isn't so beautiful. Plenty of Fascist nations are on the rise, and it looks like we might get into a new World War."

"Why can't we just have peace... just for a century...?" "Man must make war, to feed the tree of liberty and justice with the blood of dictatorship and tyrannies." "Didn't George Washington say that?" "Something like that. Anyway, we have the matters of the country to worry about, David." 'You're right. I'm going to go now." "See ya."

Camp Ross, outside of Rogers City (La Paz)

"One, two, three, four! Keep marchin', men! Don't let the Siamese get Baja California! Kick those imperialists all the way back to Bangkok!" Such was life at Camp Ross. Camp Ross was a Royal Columbian Army base, outside of Rogers City, on the Baja California Peninsula. The kingdom was wary of recent Siamese conquests in the South-East Asia region, with the Malay Peninsula being taken. The local defense force in Japan, the Japanese Local Protection Forces, was increased to over 255,000 troops, and the number of Columbian troops to 50,000.

War was imminent.
Last edited by Marsisian on Wed May 07, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Last edited by Erich von Manstein on June 9, 1973, edited 24 times in total

MGSV: The Phantom Pain hype! Game of the decade!

West Bohemia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 08, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby West Bohemia » Thu May 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Praha, Capitol of Bohemia
King Albert sat at the planning table. Alliances were unfolding and he was at the center of it all. It was Communists and capitalists, a somewhat weird mix versus the fascists, with, of course, exceptions. The only logical choice of action was to join their neighbor to the East. Russia. While they were Fascist, it wasn't as if the capitalists were a better aligned choice. The official dispatch would go out tomorrow, as for now he needed to talk to his military advisers.

Krakow, Polish border town
Scouts were looking across the border, since military tensions had been so high recently that training exercises had been pushed up by two months. The men had drills spilling out their ears! Even the commander thought it was a little over the top. Then again, Bohemia was in the most volatile spot in the world. Even so, ,aybe he would send a dispatch to try and get rest. It was almost like working for a major company though, the people up to never understand what its like.
"WILSON, DON'T SLACK OFF, GET BACK TO IT!"
Commander Julius didn't like being as ruthless as he was, but his job required it.

Doitsu-san
Diplomat

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Doitsu-san » Thu May 08, 2014 8:07 pm

The Empire of Spain

Madrid, Spain
Royal Palace of Madrid

Empress Septima Rosabla de Borbón paced back and forth around her chambers, clad in a light gown of burgundy and white, her dark hair curled, rolling down to the midway of her back. Her eyes shifted from side to side as she thoroughly thought about what her Minister of Diplomacy was saying. Fascists in Italy. The expanding Qing and Siam. French and German tensions. Communism in America. All of this said in bullet-speed Spanish, but the Empress already had the adrenaline to keep up, she was going to have to make tough and decisive decisions. Septima made the motion to silence her Minister, and began to speak "This is a time of danger, danger towards our American and Asian territories, danger that is not acceptable. We must find new allies to break this fear looming over our overseas cities, and to establish safer frontiers and borders. Our Empire is also facing threats at home, in Europe. We see a coalition of nations forming together to stop imperial interests, nations that maintain petty notions of "democracy" and "freedom". Therefore, I order you to get my pen and paper, letters today will impact Spain for a long time to come." The Minister immediately rushed and returned with the pen and paper, Septima dismissed him and sat down to write.

To the Honorable King David I
Although our nations have quarreled in the past, in recent years we have seen our interests in America align. We are both monarchies under threat of the Communistic United States, and the various power-hungry savages in South America. I hope to correspond further with you on how we can improve our relations, and possibly unite against mutual threats. Therefore, I hope you accept an invitation to Madrid, to attend a conference with me and work for the common good.

To the Honorable Italo Balbo
I understand you are moving to put Italy under a rightfully-guided autocratic leadership. This coincides with the ideology and goals of the Spanish Crown, and I am quite interested in making arrangements for support. To make these arrangements a reality, I wish to invite you to dine with me in Madrid, where we may talk about this further and hopefully reach an agreement.

To the Honorable Führer Adolf Hitler
We have both noticed the alignment of French and British against our mutual ambitions in Europe and abroad. It is mutually beneficial that we expand relations between our two nations, so that we may both provide a unified support against a foreign invasion...or perhaps in an invasion ourselves. Regardless, I invite you to Madrid to discuss the matter further.

To the Honorable King Rama VII and Xuangtong Emperor
Your nations have been taken advantage of by the so-called "free" lands of France and England. We share that in common, and Spain has broken free of their foreign grasp. Undoubtedly, your peoples are thirsting for connections to avenge the decades of terror put upon you, and therefore I invite you honorable monarchs to Madrid, so that we may further cooperation between a friendly West and East.

To the Honorable Supreme Governor Alexander Kolchak
Russia is a land of fierce warriors, thirsting to reclaim Eastern Europe, the land of their forefathers. With further cooperation, Spain can assist in that regard, along with her numerous allies. I hearby invite you to dine in Madrid with me, so that we can discuss and forge stronger bonds.
Volk! Reich! Doitsu-san!
Economic Left/Right: -3.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.26

Поддержка Крым
وأناأؤيدالأسد ויוה ישראל
该中国共和国是中国!

-Rhenish Model
-Limited Democracy
-Liberal Social Policy
-Foreign Interventionism

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Thu May 08, 2014 8:50 pm

The European Federation - A Prelude to War
Chapter 1 - Alliances, Friends, and Foes

National Security Council Meeting
January 1st, 1938
Palace of Versailles, Île-de-France, Europe

The telegrams and letters were flowing in as the security council gathered at the orders of Lebrun, the president. It was a meeting of national urgency to address the state of Europe as both the nation and the continent. The nation itself was trapped in a horrible position, and the continent was to blame. Bordering both Nazi Germany and the fascist Spain, it seemed as if there was no way out of this mess in which would draw Europe to war. "Bonjour" said the president as the council gathered around the table. He motioned and they sat down, "Let us begin. Today marks the day where we may seal the path of Europe. Let us assess our roles as standard. Daladier, shall you report us on the state of affairs of the parliament."

"Oui. As you should all now by now, the new parliament takes affect today. Our party, the Grande Europe Parti, won another 30 seats in the Upper House giving us a total of 68% of seats, a nominal feet indeed. We took these at the expanse of the right-wing separatists and conservatives." Daladier finished and motioned to the economic adviser to speak.

"The economy is in phenomenal conditions which comes at no surprise to our policies. Indeed it can only be contributed to our increase in social spending, development of La Main-d'œuvre Internationale which set on developing millions of acres of land in the dominions and employing citizens from across the Federation. The decision in 1933 to revamp the military in fear of the growing Nazi and Spanish threats has been very influential as we have employed thousands in factories. While our policies have been questionable by the smaller aspects of the left-wing, they are generally being accepted as appropriate as we have hardly shifted the economy as only a small fraction of the people are employed by the military." Brisset finished and motioned to the military adviser to speak.

"Greetings, the shape of the military is growing as we speak. My book, Vers l'Armée de Métier has grown incredibly popular and has changed the fate of our military dramatically. Our ability to field a mobile army will greatly increase our chance of success against either France or Germany. Our men grow in numbers with a current standing of 114 divisions, granted most are reserve. A recent round of training of all reserve forces in the summer of 1937 was costly, but, in my opinion, a good call as they can never be too prepared. We will continue toward our path to be the strongest force in Europe, but can only do so realistically. The might of the German army is indeed a threat as their entire economy is based on the soldiers." de Gaulle finished and motioned to the next adviser to speak. Everyone of importance spoke about their topics to the council before Lebrun spoke again.

"Well we have many telegrams and issues that we are faced with today. The first of which is from Columbia, they ask for us to join them in an alliance with the English to end the reign of Fascists and communists and the promote democracy. Another telegram was from Italy on a similar topic. Informants have intercepted a telegram from Scandinavia to Columbia asking for the same thing. I fear that we are returning to the days of secret diplomacy and this shall not stand. The threat of fascism is much more prevalent than communism with only the damn Americans following a very weak version of it. We must set our differences aside with them and combat the growing fascists on our doorsteps." The room erupted in debate but soon died down. The majority in the room tended to agree with the president. A reported then drafted a telegram to a variety of democratic nations in the hopes of creating a safe and solid alliance among the free world.

"Our interests in the dominions are also threatened. We are informed by our sources in Hanoi that there are increasing Chinese and Thai fortifications on the borders. We fear that they might attempt to invade the area. This is unacceptable. A defense pact with Scandinavia is a must in order to protect ourselves against Thailand. China will be a fear that we may not be able to quell. We shall remain neutral and not instigate a fight there. Lets mobilize some extra brigades to Indochina to help protect it. Have them be sent from the Indonesian provinces." de Gaulle was in support of this as he had hashed the details out with the president and foreign minister. The ambassador from Indochina, a vietmanese man by the name of Ho Chi Minh, agreed as well.

The Lasallianan ambassador, Germain Le Saux, a zulu-french man of forty years of age, spoke up as well. "We fear that the Christians north of our nation have imperialistic view as well. Recent telegrams interecepted from them are not the friendliest we have seen. As well, we worry that they will side with Nazi germany as they have a growing following in the nation. With your approval, presidente, we will fund covert missions into Nambia, Botswana, etc. We will rally the locals and provide them with guns and supplies. Their recent census puts them at just over 11% of the population being germanic. No doubt we can ride the wave of nationalism and raise tribal groups to rebel against their practices. As they rebel we can offer them to be protectorates. It'll take years for this plan to work, and we must be careful of not instigating them to join the Germans in an alliance, but it is possible. I can't watch as my brothers be oppressed to join their religion." Le Saux was a firm believer in the local faiths and rights of tribe seeing that he was the heir to a local chief. He had only been appointed to ambassador to France by Lebrun as the Federal government knew the Lasallianas were very racist. Because of this, their is a degree of rigging in the elections toward the liberals in Lasalliana.

The Council began debate on the topic and within some time a majority consensus was agreed upon. They'd fund these operations, but in limited amounts and gradually increasing overtime. A brigade from France would be dispatched to serve in Lasalliana to help develop the local military as well as the help with these operations.

The council would engage in some other typical debates before they reviewed the drafted telegrams before they were sent out. Calendars were marked and then they were sent.

To: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Kingdom of Italy, Kingdom of Columbia, Empire of Persia, Danubian Confederation, Republic of Chile, Eastern Roman Empire, Poland-Lithuanian Union, Nordic Union, and any other democratic anti-fascist nation (OOC: If you liberal, join us)
Encryption: Medium

Bonjour,

It comes at a time of great trouble to many nations that this telegram must be sent. The rise of authoritarian states such as the fascists and communists threaten the stability of the world we know. Only our nations, the Free world, may hold out against the monstrosities which is these awful states. From the oceans of the Pacific to the icy deserts of the Arctic, our nations offer the best future for humanity and the world.

It is because of our destiny to free the oppressed that I ask that your nations send representatives to meet in Paris on February 28th to discuss the possibilities of alliance and cooperation between our nations. Shall a league of free nations rise or just a simple economic agreement, a wide range of options lay before us. Shall we embark on a bright path for humanity or shall your nation wish not to, we wish you send a representative to discuss relations and provide an open meeting to cooperate.

~ President Albert François Lebrun

To: USCA
Encryption: INCREDIBLY HIGH

Bonjour,

With recent events in the world, Europe is reassigning its values and partners in trade and alliances. Both of our nations are some of the most developed in the world and lend ourselves naturally to partnership. It is because of this that I ask that our nations sign an economic agreement in either Washington or Paris to solidify trade and cooperation between our industrial powers. Cooperation may be key in future with the growing risk of these fascist powers.

~ President Albert François Lebrun
Last edited by Bujahla on Fri May 09, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Never Forget / My Best IC Posts
Never Forget / My Longest Running Series
Never Forget / My Best RP

Maharo
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Maharo » Thu May 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Today is an especially busy day. Today the new prime minister will be announced. King Vittorio sat in his chair and relaxed. He just finished a ton of paperwork. And then someone knocked on the door. "Come in" the King said. A tall, dark man wearing a dark blue suit entered the room. "Ah! You must be the new prime minister! Please, take the seat" the King said. "What is your name, young man?" He asked. "Paolo, sir" Paolo responded. "Alright, do you think we are in the right path?" The king again asked. "I believe democracy is the right way and we should all follow it" the prime minister responded. Then they heard a man speak outside of the room. "Sounds like it's my time to speak. You wait here and be comfortable" Vittorio said. The King then proceeded to the balcony.

King Vittorio resumed to sit in his chair after giving a speech. He lighted a cigar and smoked. "And now, we will announce the new prime minister for our great country. Please give a round of applause to… Prime minister Paolo Cannoso!" The announcer said. Everyone cheered for the new Primo Ministro. Paolo waved and smiled at all the people present. The King then stood up and shook the Prime Minister's hand.

After the ceremonies were over, the prime minister talked to the King "we need to get allies" he said. "Indeed, but who should we ally with? The French?" The king said. "And the British. I also received news that there's a fascist movement right here in Italy" the prime minister said. "Dio cazzo dannazione! quei bastardi! The King shouted. "Right, we should write a letter to them" the prime minister said.

To: The great nations of England and the European Federation

Greetings!

As we all know, fascism has been rising, and it is a threat to the freedom of the people. So I ask that we form an alliance to combat the fascist threat. We can discuss these matters at Rome though we can talk at another city.

Signed,
Prime Minister Paolo Cannoso

To: The great King David I

Greetings!

It has come to our attention that a certain fascist nation has been trying to lure you into their destructive ways. You are a free and democratic nation, just like us. I propose that we make a non-aggression pact between us.

Signed,

King Vittorio Emmanuel III
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
Male, 13, Filipino

Generation 35 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
ANNOUNCEMENT: WILL BE GONE FROM AUGUST13-15

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Thu May 08, 2014 9:13 pm

New Winchester, Kingdom of Columbia

As the King woke up from his sleep, a loud noise, which was revealed to be the Prime Minister, woke him up even more quickly. "Sanderson! What is it that's so important at... 7:34 in the morning?!" "We've gotten a letter from the Italians!" "What is it about?" "They ask for a non-aggression pact!" "I have an even better idea, Prime Minister, oh yes... I do..." "Well, what is it?" "An alliance of nations.... known as the Polus Powers...." "And what does Polus mean?" "Pole." "Well...." "We can protect ourselves from the Communist Americans to the north."

The King worked all morning, working on the matters of the nation, writing things and hard at work. When he finally got to the point where he was going to make the letters for the formation of the Polus Powers, he was very tired, but he kept on and wrote the letters that would cement Columbia's position in the international community as a Great Power.

To Vittorio Emmanuel III

Greetings, we would like to expand on your suggestion of a non-aggression pact, instead, invite you to the city of Saint Stephen to combat the destructive ways and horrible ideas of Fascism and Communism. Freedom and democracy shall prevail forever.

Signed, King David I of the Kingdom of Columbia

To England and the European Federation

Greetings, we invite you to the city of Saint Stephen to combat the destructive ways of Fascism and Communism. Freedom, democracy, and monarchism shall prevail forever and knock down the walls of those two other ideologies.

To the United Provinces of New Granada

Greetings, we invite you to the city of Saint Stephen to combat the destructive ways of Fascism and Communism. Freedom, democracy, and monarchism shall prevail forever and knock down the walls of tyranny and dictators.

Last edited by Marsisian on Thu May 08, 2014 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Democratic Republic of Colorado
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Colorado » Thu May 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Copenhagen, Denmark, Empire Capitol Building
On Febuary 3, 1938, the heated debates in the Capitol ended, and MPs assembled to vote. The issue; communism in Burma. The most profitable and populous star of the Scandinavian Empire has over the last 2 years experienced a wave of social unrest, calls for the destruction of the empire, and establishment of a socialists state. Whilst the govenor general of Burma believes that only approximately 5-15% of the population side with the communists, there is great damage that 15% can do. Therefore, in this years military expenditure bill, legislators, spearheaded by conservative Burmese MPs, have written in appropriations for the sending of an additional 50,000 troops to aid the existing 15,000 present in the country already. Well after midnight, the vote is cast, and overwhelmingly the Imperial Parliament votes in favor of increasing troop levels, and in light of an increasingly unstable Europe and communist America, also provides for the construction of 30 additional submarines, 1 large battleship, and 6 more cruisers to supplement His Majesty's Royal Navy. In addition, to protect the homeland from a German invasion, a network of defensive positions are being constructed along the Kiel canal.

Oslo, Norway, Imperial Palace
King Olaf XI and Prime Minister Johan Brundtland hold a secret meeting in the monarchs palace away from the prying eyes of the government in Copenhagen. There, they come to the conclusion that while Fascism is detestable and both harbor negative feelings for the barbaric Germanic peoples, it would be foolish to ally themselves against the insane fascists government to the south, and with only Finland separating then from Fascists Russia, the two agree to keep away from entangling alliances, but keep a good economic relationship with Germany, hoping that reduced tariffs on much needed Burmese rubber exported to Germany will keep them from rolling their tanks across the border. However; after returning to Copenhagen by rail, Prime Minister Brundtland sends a highly encrypted telegram one of the few standing democratic governments left in the world.
FOR KING DAVID I EYES ONLY
To King David I of Colombia,
We have word of a meeting to repel the forces of fascism and communism. The Nordic Union wishes to be represent at this meeting.
EQUALITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL
DOWN THE WELL WITH THE NAYSAYERS

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Fri May 09, 2014 12:10 am

Konigsberg, Prussia, Germany

As the sun shined on the grey old city of Konigsberg, Albrecht Werner and his fellow Prussians met in the Königsberger Schloss (Konigsberg Castle). The time had come for Prussia to arise as her former self, as a Kingdom under the Hohenzollerns. There had to be a Hohenzollern Restoration in Prussia. Many Prussians sympathised with their cause, and there were around 5000 members in Prussia. Wilhelm II still lived and while his House lived, Prussia lived. While it wouldn't be the empire, it'd be a kingdom. The 5000 members of the Prussian National Front were mostly armed with Army standard rifles and home made armoured cars and as such, were still a formidable force. Now however, had come the time for more support. International support was necessary if they were going to ever create Prussia, and they needed some more advanced equipment to begin the battle for Konigsberg. As such, a letter was sent the King of Columbia.

To: King David I
From: Albrecht Werner, Leader of the Prussian National Front

King David,

We Prussians have long been a power in Europe, but now we are subject to the harsh rule of the German oppressors. We are armed and could revolt today, but the likelihood of us being crushed is higher than we would like. This is why we come to you today to seek support against the Germans. We recognise that Germany could be a future problem for Columbia and we could assist then if you help us now. Also, all monetary debts would be repaid within 10 years. It is with this that as leader of the Prussian National Front, that I formally ask for any form of assistance.

Much appreciated,
Albrecht Werner
Last edited by Reddogkeno101 on Fri May 09, 2014 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russia,Imperialism, fascism, Religion, Speedo-clad politicians and North Korea
Team Reek, Centralised EU, Australia, NATO, Ukraine(Kiev Rus), Poland, China, Obama and Democrat led Murica
'Straya

This user deplores oxygen pirates, so oxygen pirates beware.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri May 09, 2014 6:48 am

Maharo wrote:
To: The great nations of England and the European Federation

Greetings!

As we all know, fascism has been rising, and it is a threat to the freedom of the people. So I ask that we form an alliance to combat the fascist threat. We can discuss these matters at Rome though we can talk at another city.

Signed,
Prime Minister Paolo Cannoso

Marsisian wrote:
To England and the European Federation

Greetings, we invite you to the city of Saint Stephen to combat the destructive ways of Fascism and Communism. Freedom, democracy, and monarchism shall prevail forever and knock down the walls of those two other ideologies.

London, England
Prime Minister Robert Bingham
Former Royal Family Palace

In the palace that once belonged to the Royal Family that was long since assassinated at the end of World War I, SAS and SIS Guards guarded the extremely large palace, but not under the authority of the crown, but under the authority of the Government itself, long after the fall of the Monarchy in England, democracy became full-time to replace the Constitutional Monarchy that had been before the Post-Depression Era, however the position of Prim Minister now became something tantamount to President or Chancellor, a man in his 60's known as Robert Bingham, former Air Marshal of the SAS, and the British Air Force, had become Prime Minister and set in motion the end of the Depression's iron grip on England, a man who created jobs in the depression era for the British to sustain their delicate economy, Bingham was among one of the most Prime Ministers for England to have ever had.

As the alarm in Bingham's personal quarters began to ring, movement in the bed was seen, as well as a audible "Bloody Hell" as Bingham reached to shut off the Alarm Clock. Bingham rubbed one of his eyes while using the other to grab his morning robe, put it on, along with some white slippers and began to walk out of his room. Robert Bingham was a man in his early 60's whose hair was graying and balding, who had reached the position of Prime Minister around 1918 and maintain his position as Prime Minister due to his policies he established during the depression, he was also a fan favorite of the people of England. As Bingham entered his Personal Study he had found his Field Marshal outfit perfectly cleaned, Bingham smiled as he would put on his casual Prime Minister Outfit and make some tea for himself, standing out of the balcony and into the Royal Garden, looking at the Rose Garden's and other plants, there were gardeners that would tend to the garden, but even the Prime Minister himself would help tend to the garden.

After a few minute's later, Bingham had donned his Field Marshal Military Clothing (In the picture) and had began walking out towards the Gate, where Special Air Service Agents were guarding the interior of the gate and the exterior, reaching the exterior, the SAS Guards saluted the Prime Minister "Prime Minister" Bingham's SIS Adviser said, holding his hand out to the elderly Prime Minister. Bingham smiled and shook his adviser's hand "Ah good day Johnson, is there any events of importance i should know about?" Bingham asked, taking a sip of some more tea as his Personal Car began to pull out of the rotary. "Well sir, besides the rising of Fascist Dictatorships in Europe, the end of democracy in our Sister Country the United States things seem to be quiet, however we have received two telegrams." SIS Adviser Johnson said, bringing out a vanilla folder containing the two telegrams, one from Italy, another from the Kingdom of Columbia, King David I of Columbia, and Prime Minister Paolo Cannoso of Italy." Johnson said.

Bingham started scanning the two telegrams, both contained the same statements about the explicit concern of the rising of Communism and Fascism "Did the Ministry of Foreign Affairs send out a reply regarding this?" Bingham asked. "Yes sir, they have stated that they will be sending out two diplomats to both New Winchester and Rome in about two hours, Commander Giles Price will be heading to Rome, Ambassador Joseph Griffith will be heading to New Winchester." Johnson said, with Bingham nodding.

Official Telegram from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Message Recipient: Kingdom of Columbia King David I
Encryption: High

The British Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to Notify the Monarch King David the First that we have received his telegram regarding the Fascist Powers and Communist Powers, and the Prime Minister has also expressed concern about the Communist and Fascist Powers that are on this earth, and we wish to also notify to the King that we are dispatching Ambassador Joseph Griffith to the city of Saint Stephen in order to discuss alliance terms.

- Message From the British Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Official Telegram from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Message Recipient: Italian Prime Minister Paolo Cannoso

The British Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to Notify the Italian Prime Minister Paolo Cannoso that we have received his telegram regarding the Fascist Powers and Communist Powers, and Prime Minister Bingham has also expressed concern about the Communist and Fascist Powers that are on this earth, and we wish to also notify to the Prime Minister that we are dispatching Commander Giles Price to the city of Rome, Italy in order to discuss alliance terms.

- Message From the British Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Fri May 09, 2014 8:14 am

該騰龍

China had changed a lot since the 19th century. No longer was the Dragon outmatched by the British lion and Russian bear. No longer was the Dragon toothless, No longer was the Dragon going to be bullied by the westerners and no longer was the Dragon going to be left out of the world's politics. That was at least the plan of the Xuangtong emperor also known among the westerners as Puyi. His plan would take time and patience however but as the world is growing more unstable his plans could finally come fruition.

For many in China and especially among the government the westerners oppression of Asia was something that needed to end. While China's Korean Brothers had been protected from the westerners other people like the Japanese, Vietnamese and Burmese had not been so lucky and had been divided when China was weak and unorganized. This was a new era however an era where China would be strong and independent.

For this purpose the Imperial government authorized the movement of 300,000 men to the border of Burma and Indochina with fortifications on the mountainous border with the British Raj. The other act would be the increase of the Imperial armed forces of the Qing something that shouldn't be much of a problem considering China's large manpower.

清代官方公報

TO: King Rama IV of Siam
Subject: Alliance offer

Dear King Rama IV.

As we both know you and i are the only major native powers in Asia left. All others have fallen under the blades and guns of the Western imperialists. Our Nations however stood and survived to retain our independence. I now offer a hand of alliance between our two nations to fight and help each other against the western menace that surrounds our nations and to help the people of Asia to fight back against them. I hope you consider this alliance between the Dragon and Elephant.

Sincerely
The Xuangton Emperor

清代官方公報

TO: Empress Septima Rosabla de Borbón of Spain
Re-Subject: Conference in Madrid

Dear Empress Septima Rosabla de Borbón.

Your offer of friendship in this cold and harsh world dominated by the empires of France and Britain is an appreciated act by the Imperial government. Your offer for friendship between the west and east will be greatly remembered and i will personally attend to your conference in Madrid as a sign of trust.

Sincerely
The Xuangton Emperor

清代官方公報

TO: Supreme Governor Alexander Kolchak of Russia
Subject: Alliance

Dear Supreme Governor Alexander Kolchak.

There has long been a rivalry and friendship between our nations. A friendship that hasn't been the best at times but i am offering you a hand of reconciliation and friendship once again. For we as the greatest realms in the east should not fight when the West has taken advantage of use when we where weak and unorganized. No more i say. It is therefor i believe an alliance between the Dragon and the Bear should be in place. To regain the lost territories of Russia and China. I hope you consider this offer.

Sincerely
The Xuangton Emperor
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

Garwall
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Garwall » Fri May 09, 2014 9:21 am

The Supreme People's Duma
Moscow, Social Republic of Russia
January 14th, 1938

"Well, do you think today is the day?" said Peter Assonov, huddled in his seat within the massive building that was the Supreme People's Duma with his compatriot, Victor Golov, who nodded grimly. "They've been planning this for years. The military has simply been too damn busy shooting its own citizens to move enough men half-across the country--"

Peter shot him a glare. "You know we cannot speak of such things." The two men wore the badges of the Russian Social Union Party, forged out of the remnants of the center-left elements of the Socialist Revolutionary Party. After the Russian Civil War sparked in 1905, when the Tsar failed to capitulate key terms to the rapidly failing Russian populace. What started as a minor countryside insurrection through the first three years turned into a major open revolt by all members of the varying political parties leaning towards the left in 1908, leading to the split between the radical Bolsheviks, and the moderate Mensheviks who fought alongside White forces (in part) in the ensuing civil war.

The Bolsheviks, although they began far in the lead holding key territories, quickly fell in the far east and the Caucasus, where the White forces operated with extreme efficiency. Under the leadership of Alexander Kolchak, who was appointed Supreme interim Governor of Russia, the Whites began to close in on Moscow and Petrograd. Fearing the fickle nature of the people, the Bolsheviks ordered the massacre of anyone suspected of being a White sympathizer, which only sealed their defeat--anti-Bolshevik revolts led to White forces capturing Moscow in the Siege of Moscow in 1914, and Petrograd several months later.

The only natural event left to happen was for the Bolsheviks to feel the burning pain of the anti-revolutionary purge that was to follow. Thousands of socialists were found, captured and killed systematically by the state. It was during this time that Kolchak and his followers formed a new political party to govern the new Republic, with the last vestiges of the monarchy destroyed by Bolshevik forces. The new Russian Nationalist Party, a radical-right wing party, was created and implemented as one of the sole political parties across the nation. Those who escaped purge from the Socialist Revolutionary party were now hiding their ideals in the Russian Social Union Party.

"I hereby call this meeting of the Supreme People's Duma to order." Anton Denikin brought the gavel down with force, and the sharp noise reverberated through the chamber. "We begin with a presentation on the status of the Baltic by members of the Russian Nationalist Party."
"And so it begins," hissed Golov. "They've been trying to get us to bow to their whim for years. Damnit, we can't let it happen!" Assonov shot him another glare, and the two fell silent as the presentation began.

Several hours later, ninety-eight percent of the Supreme People's Duma voted in favor to adopt Russian Nationalist Party proposal "Case Blue". Several hours after that, Victor Golov would be found dead in his apartment, face-down with several gunshot wounds to his chest, and a single nine-millimeter parabellum wound to the back of his head.

Official Communique of the Social Republic of Russia

RECOGNIZING the failed state of the Baltics and the abuse of ethnic Russians within such territories,
ACKNOWLEDGING the existence of illegal governments operating in defiance of the rightful successor state to the Russian Empire in the Baltic,
DENYING claims of self-determination from the syndicates of strongmen who occupy the region from Russian officials,
NECESSITATING the intervention for the goal of establishing order for the citizens of Estonia and Latvia,

The Supreme People's Duma hereby officially declares the governments in the regions of Estonia and Latvia ILLEGITIMATE and demands that the international community stand with the Social Russian Republic in restoring order to the regions in order to prevent further destruction of the lives within these territories.

In addition, the Social Russian Republic also demands that all military personnel within these states stand down and do not oppose Russian actions in the region, to avoid unnecessary loss of life and the peaceful reunification of these territories with the Russian state.

TO: Empress Septima Rosabla de Borbón of Spain
FROM: Anton Denikin, Premier of the Social Republic of Russia
SUBJECT: Madrid Conference

Greetings from across Europe, your Majesty. It is a pleasure to hear from fellow vanguards of the old world and its traditions. The Russian state, ever since the destruction of its traditions at the hands of Godless revolutionaries, has dedicated itself towards self-strengthening so that such actions may never befall another fellow nation. We hope that you are doing the same.

Regarding your offer of a conference between our two nations, I am pleased to announce that the Supreme People's Duma has ceded negotiating powers for such a conference between our two nations to me so that I may take the necessary actions to promote friendship and cooperation between us. We have much to discuss.

TO: The Xuangtong Emperor
FROM: Anton Denikin, Premier of the Social Republic of Russia
SUBJECT: Alliance
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Greetings from Europe, your majesty! Your words come in dark times, with much of Europe divided in politics and ideals that will surely bring destruction to many great states. In a highly polarized world with empires spanning the globe, such a war will surely touch the Far East. As such, I agree that cooperation between our two great states is imperative to ensure peaceful resolutions of any such conflict.

I hope we can speak further on such cooperation at a later date.
1 Student
Nationality: Yankee
Religion: Atheist
Ideology: Socialist
Issues: State Capitalism/Full Citizenship
Cash Reserves: ~1$
Revoltrisk: 85%
Militancy: 9
Counsciousness: 12
"For Home and Countrymen!"

-Battle-cry used by Garwall Revolutionaries as they storm the Capitol Building, raising the Rebel Flag.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=132814#p6655830
Above: The Treaty of Belgratz, the Document ratifying the Socialist Party's rise to power in Garwall.

[15:43] <Parhe> For some reason
[15:43] <Parhe> I feel safe whenever Gar is here
[15:43] <Parhe> Not sure why, Garwall always made me feel safe

Hawaogopi
Secretary

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hawaogopi » Fri May 09, 2014 10:10 am

Christian Republic of South-West Afrika

New Zwolle, SW Afrika
Dominion of the Cross, Palace of the Keizer

"The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, may the Lord Almighty bless Keizer Gerhard. May he also bless the Christian Republic of South-West Afrika, and all our God-fearing inhabitants. Forever, and ever, Amen."

"Amen." Andries Gerhard rose from his knees, receiving his daily blessing from the presiding Bishop. At 5:30 in the morning, the middle-aged Keizer was firmly entrenched in his morning tradition. Blessings, a walk around the palace at dawn, and a half-hour of boxing before a short bath in the hot spring. From there on he was to attend to daily business, happenings across his expansive, personal empire. Holding absolute, unquestioned power over the nation, Gerhard was seen as the patriarch of all its citizens. Or so he thought.

Lately uprisings in the Zambezi (Zimbabwe) province had plagued the lightly-modernized, majority white armed forces. Utilizing hit and run guerrilla tactics, the leftist-rebels had been a thorn in the upright white citizens side for months now. With what previously appeared to be a simple case of the lowly Africans acting up had now turned into a full-fledged movement. The movement was poorly armed, with little more than handguns and practically antique rifles. However, their leadership provided nearly unlimited morale to the rowdy Africans. A man by the name of Charles Mtembe was spearheading the "revolution", preaching Socialist and Communist garbage village by village. At 6'6", and 242lbs, the former boxer and charismatic European-educated Mtembe was certainly a threat to the existing regime. With little more than 11% of the population within South-West Afrika, the white minorities were constantly threatened. Violence against whites had increased three-fold in the previous two years, particularly in remote regions away from the coastal capital.

This recent onslaught prompted the Keizer, as well as senior officers to seek outside assistance against the pests. This was highly unusual, as SW Afrika was isolationist in just about all respects. Never before had the nation reached to the international community, but there was a first time for everything. Today was the day the Keizer would meet with his military counterparts to discuss the best possible strategy. It seemed as though they would have their greatest success reaching out to Fascist and sympathetic regimes across the world, seeking arms and possible foreign intervention, now it was just a matter of who was willing to assist the troubled whites..
The People's Nubian Republic of Hawaogopi
Chairman of the Revolutionary Assembly: Khafir Malik ibn-Saud
Capital: Nuwabia
Population: 18,560,400

Jade Confederacy
Minister

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jade Confederacy » Fri May 09, 2014 11:57 am

Chairman Henry Rochman has always been a man of his word and when he promised the American people a global communist revolution, he intended to carry though. The communists currently enjoyed immense public support, having successfully lifted the country from the brink of economic oblivion and fascist dictatorship. He knew though, that support was tenuous and how fickle the American public was. There was a growing section of the public that wanted to restore the country to its old republican system and put the pigs back in charge. Media censors and propaganda has so far quelled those voices, but a decisive victory either domestically or aboard was needed to silence those silence those doubters.

The USCA has been sowing Marxist ideas and support for communist movements in Latin America for nearly a decade now and the fruits of its efforts were beginning to blossom. A promising young communist and anti-imperialist leader by the name of Hugo Balderaz has taken up arms in the Iberian colony of Cuba. Sensing weakness in the Iberian colonial machine, the America began mobilizing its forces in perpetration of supporting the young revolutionary directly. Three battalions of nearly 12,000 marines began preparations of crossing the straight into Cuba and the American 4th Fleet was in position to intercept any European reinforcements to the island.

The American 2nd fleet in the Pacific was also gearing up to invade the Iberia’s West Pacific possessions of the Philippines and Guam. Those islands were far from American shores and would be hard to defend if taken, but Chairman Rochman knew that in order for communism to spread to Asia and elsewhere, a springboard must be first acquired.

At dusk on January 30th, 1939, a formation of over 400 B-17 bombers took off from bases in Florida and flew towards their targets in Cuba. The next morning, in the wake of smoldering Iberian warships bombed still at dock and Cuban military garrison burnt to the ground, a declaration of war was telegraphed to Madrid.

Operation Cuba Freedom commenced with a preemptive bombing of all Iberian naval facilities, telecommunication centers, rail networks, administration centers as well as all military garrison and facilities in the Island of Cuba and Porto Rico

Official Declaration of War by the United Socialist Councils of America

We, the people of the United Socialist Councils of America have tolerated your nation’s imperialistic abuses in the Americas long enough. With your most recent set of atrocities coming to light, it is now impossible for our two nations to live in peace. On behalf of the Cuban people, we demand that all Iberian personnel be vacated from the Caribbean effectively immediately and that your government officially acknowledges the sovereign rights of the Cuban people and recognize the Socialist Republic of Cuba as a free and independent nation.

If all the conditions aforementioned conditions are not met with all speed, then we will be obligated to use force to remove your transgression from the hemisphere permanently.

Signed: Chairman Henry Rochman of the ruling Politburo of the United Socialist Councils of America

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri May 09, 2014 12:28 pm

London, England
Prime Minister Robert Bingham
British Ministry of Defense Headquarters

As PM Robert Bingham's car reached the Ministry of Defense's Headquarters, Bingham would step out of the car and would turn to SIS Agent Johnson "Johnson, be sure to report to the director of MI6 regarding the situation out in the world, they will deploy you soon i hope." Bingham said as he would turn back and walk into the Ministry of Defense, there he was greeted by a lone SAS Agent who would be his bodyguard, walking ahead of the SAS Agent, he was greeted by Commander Giles Price who was preparing to depart for Rome "Ah, Prime Minister!" Giles would say, approaching Bingham, shaking his hand "It is good to see you before i take off for Rome, how goes it my old friend?" Giles asked in a heavy British voice.

Bingham turned to Giles and smiled "Ah, Commander, it is going good, and i hope that this trip to Rome won't intervene in your Military Activities, but i do need someone to visit the Prime Minister in my stead." Bingham would pat Giles' Shoulder, who saluted to his superior "Well that kind to say Prime Minister, however i do need a vacation, and this may prove to be a small scale Vacation, have a good day Prime Minister." Giles replied as he picked up his suitcase and walked out of the Ministry of Defense.

As Bingham entered a meeting room where a small number of General's and Commanders were seated, as well as many of the heads of the Ministries "Good day chaps, now might i add what is on our agenda today." Bingham asked, drinking down more tea. "Good Day Prime Minister." The Minister of Defense stated. Then the Minister of Intelligence would stand and put out a slide to show the Prime Minister "Mr Bingham, we have received a number of activities reported by our agents all around the globe, the most recent is a transmission sent from Russia, asking for our assistance with the Baltics, we have a print of the Telegram Prime Minister

Official Communique of the Social Republic of Russia

RECOGNIZING the failed state of the Baltics and the abuse of ethnic Russians within such territories,
ACKNOWLEDGING the existence of illegal governments operating in defiance of the rightful successor state to the Russian Empire in the Baltic,
DENYING claims of self-determination from the syndicates of strongmen who occupy the region from Russian officials,
NECESSITATING the intervention for the goal of establishing order for the citizens of Estonia and Latvia,

The Supreme People's Duma hereby officially declares the governments in the regions of Estonia and Latvia ILLEGITIMATE and demands that the international community stand with the Social Russian Republic in restoring order to the regions in order to prevent further destruction of the lives within these territories.

In addition, the Social Russian Republic also demands that all military personnel within these states stand down and do not oppose Russian actions in the region, to avoid unnecessary loss of life and the peaceful reunification of these territories with the Russian state.

"From what i see." The MI6 Director stated "It seems to be an excuse for Russia to invade the Baltics, those fascists Russian's are going to start a war soon!" The MI6 Director exclaimed, slamming his fist on the table. Bingham would then stare at the MI6 Director "I appreciate your emotion during this conference, but do not overdo it." Bingham would then stand and state to the entire procession "My Fellow Ministers, war is on the brink of dawn and i am afraid that we alone cannot stop it, compared to us, we have yet to fully recover from the depression, and already nations are on the mo-" Bingham was interrupted by a SIS Officer slamming the door open and yelling "Sirs!, we have a situation, this time from an SIS Agent stationed in America, it appears that there is a Military Fleet readying for deployment to the Pacific Rim, and the Americans are already attacking Cuba Military Instillation's as we speak!" The SIS Officer shouted.

Already the SIS Agent gained the attention of every single official in the Meeting Room, and Bingham stood up "My god... already on the move, i could have sworn we could have been ready for this, damn Communism, we lost our most powerful ally, and we are not even ready for a quick deployment." The SAS Director stated. Bingham would then turn to the Ministers "I want the military to be downgraded to DEFCON 3, war is on the horizon and i want our land to be prepared for it, we cannot have a Repeat of World War I." Bingham said, walking out of the meeting room.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri May 09, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saragrossa
Minister

Founded: Jul 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saragrossa » Fri May 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Santiago, Chile
Office of Arturo Alessandri
President of The First Chilean Republic

It had been a glorious morning in the reelection of President Alessandri who had won entirely an complete land-side of 87%. Which was a massive and unheard-of thing to occur to Chile or any politics and did it so in a fair election.

He had defeated Bolivia, Peru and Argentina. Tripled the economy, increased the welfare of the common citizen while keeping the wealthy and business men richer. It was as glorious time to be Chilean. The Copper mines were pumping out the worlds copper as they continued to grow their influence and wealth as they expanded in all directions in Latin America.

With their armies bringing victory after victory and their economy was booming as a result of their direct stripping and growth which was clearly from exploiting their neighbors weakness.

The President decided to open up an telegram to the worlds nation to invite them to do commerce, trade and to build relations.

To the Foreign affairs Office of all Global Nations and Powers,

We the Chilean Republic wish to grow our reputation on the global scene by facilitating economical trade and commerce with you. We are a growing nation with a vast abundance of raw resources, hard work and ingenuity. We wish to make friends, alliances, trade and grow our nation alongside yours in a beneficial fashion. We have the worlds largest copper mines and we are a great exporter of wood, foodstuffs, textiles and gold. We wish to import technology, machinery and tech skills to advance our nation as it grows in its industrial revolution.

We wish to make friends and we would love to build an relationship with your nation.

Signed
Arturo Alessandri,
President of the First Chilean Republic
Last edited by Saragrossa on Fri May 09, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
" For Death & Glory "
Factbook of Saragrossa

Political Compass;

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.69

Doitsu-san
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Doitsu-san » Fri May 09, 2014 2:57 pm

The Empire of Spain

Havana, Cuba

"Evacuación, evacuación!" a Spanish soldier shouted amid the debris and at the foreground of smoldering warships as he beckoned fleeing Spaniard civilians to the local cargo ships, cruise liners, and anything that could fit them. They were to be resettled in Africa, far from the grasp of American Imperialism and where they could put their agricultural skills to use. The civilians reached the docks, about to board their ships, when they witnessed the shattered remnants of the Cuban Navy. Horrified and in awe, the helplessness of the moment was broken by an old man, stepping forward, and he began to slowly and shakily sing, La Marcha Real:
¡Viva España!
Cantemos todos juntos
con distinta voz
y un solo corazón.

Inspired by this motion of patriotism, the crowd of Spaniards joined in harmonic unison, hand on their hearts and facing their fallen protectors, singing the national anthem as they boarded the ships. Young children cried and old grandmothers wept together, and even the bravest man shed a tear for his deceased comrades. As the evacuation ships departed the harbor and many harbors across the island, the soldiers began to enact the orders sent by the Empress, all across the province. Farms were burned and salted, factories and machinery were sabotaged, all guns were loaded onto the ships that the soldiers themselves went on, and as the men departed harbors around Cuba, ships were scuttled in their wake. As the sun set over Cuba, the last order was to pile up the remaining munitions in the major cities across the province. At exactly 6:00pm as the soldiers departed themselves, the munitions were ignited, and the empty cities across the isle were largely reduced to debris.

In Madrid, looking at the clock and seeing that her orders had been done, Empress Septima Rosabla de Borbón wrote a single sentence quickly down, to be sent to the White House in America.

To the Dear Chairman Henry Roachman
The Empire of Spain recognizes the Socialist Republic of Cuba, may it flourish on it's foundation of rubble and debris, and may the few Cubans left in it be blessed and find a way out before this message reaches you.
Volk! Reich! Doitsu-san!

Поддержка Крым
وأناأؤيدالأسد ויוה ישראל
该中国共和国是中国!

-Rhenish Model
-Limited Democracy
-Liberal Social Policy
-Foreign Interventionism

West Bohemia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 08, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby West Bohemia » Fri May 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Praha, Capitol of Bohemia
The council meeting had finally begun, now onto the first item on the agenda.
"Hello and welcome, I hope you are all well rested and had a nice trip to Praha. First on today's docket is aligning our-self's to a major power."
A mix of mummers came up from the twenty or so people at the long table, this was one of the most sensitive issues in all of Bohemian history.
"I have decided that it would be most wise to ally ourselfs with Germany and their Reich"
This was a shock as most of the people at the table had suggested allying with Russia.
"Of course we will also try and keep friendly relations with Russia and other major powers, but Germany is a major player on the world stage, and we have the most to offer to them."
The infamous decision had been made and a telegram asking for an alliance would me dispatched immediately.

For Adolf Hitler's eyes only:
Code: Select all
TO: Adolf Hitler, Germany

The nation of Bohemia thinks it would be mutually beneficial to have an alliance between our two nations. While you may think it foolish to ally yourself with such a small power, I believe there are a few things in it for you. For one, you interests in eastern Europe would be much easier to obtain. With a direct corridor to both Yugoslavia and another front on Poland, we could be a very useful ally. You also may think it foolish to align yourself with a monarchy, but trust me in saying so, we will not use our form of government for anything to harm you.  You shouldn't be concerned at all. I hope you give my request a good thinking over.

Kind Regards, King Albert III Bohemia

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Fri May 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Berlin, Nazi Germany
Adolf Hitler was in his office when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in." he said. His secretary brought in two letters and put it on his desk. One was from Spain and one was from Bohemia. He sat down and read them. He then sent a reply back to them.

To The Honorable Empress Septima Rosabla de Borbón,
Greetings. I have received your invitation to Madrid. I will gladly come to increase our foreign relationships as well as meeting some of my allies. I shall see you soon.
Sincerely, Fuhrer Adolf Hitler

Code: Select all
TO: King Albert III, Bohemia
I have received you telegraph about a possible alliance. I happily agree to this. Germany is herself is looking for allies. I hope that the relationships between our countries will expand.
Sincerely, Fuhrer Adolf Hitler 
Last edited by Republic of Vietnam on Fri May 09, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Fri May 09, 2014 4:27 pm

New Winchester, Columbia

The King woke up, this time not interrupted by the Prime Minister, but instead by a soldier. A plethora of letters were placed on his bed, and he knew that he had to respond to each letter a foreign head of state or government had given him. Some of the letters would bring good for the country, and some would be potentially harmful, so he had to make the decision on both, if they were true.

To the Honorable Empress Septima Rosabla de Borbón

We do not agree with your view on the so-called "savages" in South America, they are civilized nations who have broken free from your monarchistic totalitarian rule, those are not my words, but the words of the rebels who were fighting you a century ago, but I do agree with you on the Communist Americans, who pose a significant threat to the sovereignty of the Spanish Empire and Kingdom of Columbia. I shall send a delegate, which will be another person, to Madrid to discuss further about an alliance and other matters of state.

To the European Federation

Greetings,

I agree with your request of a conference in Paris in February, we must take large steps to avoid the dread of our nations potentially coming under the control of Communism and Fascism, democratic and free ideals shall and must remain supreme in the international community, on a global scale. The Free World must eliminate those bad influences on society, and the world shall finally be free from the shackles of these ideologies.

To the Nordic Union
From the Kingdom of Columbia

Greetings,

We sincerely accept your request of entry at the Saint Stephen conference, and we hope that you shall become a flourishing member of the future Polus Pact, or, Polus Powers, that shall be formed at the conference, as it is our goal to form an alliance between free and democratic nations all around the world to combat Fascism and Communism.

To: Albrecht Werner, Leader of the Prussian National Front
From: Albrecht Werner, King David I, King of Columbia and its States

Greetings,

Yes, we know about the former Kingdom of Prussia, which, under the leadership of Frederick the Great, became an astonishing military power in the 18th century. We also know about a lot of its territory being seized following the end of World War One. We shall provide monetary support, diplomatic support, and support with supplies and ammunition for your weapons, as well as weapons for those ammunitions. We hope for a restoration of the Prussian state sometime soon.

Now, with the letters finished, the King got to work on creating a national defense for the country in the case of an American attack on the mainland, which was very likely due to the fact that they attacked Cuba, a Spanish possession in the Caribbean Sea. Apparently, American marines and bombers caused the Spanish to abandon the island and let the Americans take it over. He tried to think of a name for the new civilian defense force that would serve alongside the regular military in case of war.

Finally, he got one. The Columbian Militia and Royal National Guard. The CMRNG would be the first line of defense, it would be stationed near the American border. So, he then got up and went to the location of the Prime Minister. A day later, the CMRNG was founded, and privileges were given to the first people who signed up for the militia, such as extra pay, better barracks, and very good equipment to be given, and a promise that life in the militia was much easier than life in the regular military.

Over 100,000 people signed up for the defense force in its first days, this would equal to about 10 divisions, and they would be posted mostly in the border states. If there was a war, the nation would be ready for it.
Last edited by Marsisian on Fri May 09, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Doitsu-san
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Doitsu-san » Fri May 09, 2014 5:11 pm

The Empire of Spain

Madrid,
Royal Palace of Madrid

Empress Septima ground her teeth together as she looked at her Ministers, faces still shocked at news of the surrender. Before he could utter a word she vigorously and rapidly spoke "Those bastards, we have given them an island but that is it, there will be nothing more of value on there for years to come. I want our military to transfer half of it's weight to the Asian and American theaters, I want mines to be ready to be deployed around the Puerto Rican and Venezuelan coasts in an instant, I want our nation to be on the highest alert possible, ready to counter any further American threat at a command. Call the nation to partial-mobilization, draw up the militias in Venezuela and Puerto Rico, and send any volunteers that we may have, foreign or domestic, to the Americas and Philippines to counter the Communist threat. Naval production to be at full speed, raise taxes by 10% to accommodate this, and begin outfitting our factories to accommodate wartime production. We will be prepared, whatever the cost."

They were all jotting down respective notes at rapid-speed, ready to enact the Empress' commands under "The Patriotic Readiness Decree".
With news of the surrender, citizens were already flocking outside the palace, waiting for an answer, grinding her teeth some more, the Empress quickly and gracefully descended the steps, and made her way to the courtyard podium, ready to give a speech to eager citizens.

She looked upon the crowd with eyes of staunch determination, and said
"Spanish Patriots! Men, women, children! We have arrived at a time where we are found without allies, we are found without friends, and are faced with the threat of Communistic expansion, which has sadly killed many of our brethren in Cuba. Today, you have heard that I have sought a quick ending to the conflict, yes this is true! We are in an unfortunate position, and giving up an island for the safety of the Fatherland is a noble sacrifice, I have made sure that the island is barren, dead, those Communist bastards will not see fruit ripen on it for a hundred years! Noble Spanish patriots assisted in the dismantling of their own estates for the betterment of the Fatherland, and this is an example to us all, we must sacrifice now so we can return later! In that palace are some of the most noble, and brave, leaders in the world! Men from Asia, Europe, Africa, and South America, together we will have the power to retake the rightful territories of the Fatherland and advance the flag of our righteous God! Together we will stand as a beacon of justice to the world! We are going to sign an alliance, an alliance that will shake the very foundations of the Earth as our forefathers the Conquistadors shook it, an alliance that will change history and put an end to the bastardy of liberalism! CUBA, WE WILL RETURN!"

The crowd applauded and cheered, screaming "WE WILL RETURN!" and waving flags in patriotism, the Empress bowed, waved, and lithely returned inside to greet the various leaders in the lobby of the palace, shaking hands with them. This marked the beginning of the:

CONFERENCE OF MADRID
Volk! Reich! Doitsu-san!

Поддержка Крым
وأناأؤيدالأسد ויוה ישראל
该中国共和国是中国!

-Rhenish Model
-Limited Democracy
-Liberal Social Policy
-Foreign Interventionism

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Fri May 09, 2014 5:32 pm

The European Federation - A Prelude to War
Chapter 2 - Le Proteger Cordiale

Paris Conference
February 28th, 1938
Palace of Versailles, Île-de-France, Europe

The delegates poured into the conference. Men from Italy, Britain, Portugal, Columbia, Guatemala, Argentina, Japan, Australia, and many more nations filled the room. Each of the Federal Domains were present as well. The room was quite spacious and could accommodate everyone and their translators. In the center sat a large round table where each member would take a seat. Delegates from many nations and the occasional prime minister were present. People spoke Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, African languages, and more. So many languages all to be translated to french, the lengua france.

The President, Albert Lebrun, greeted the room and opened it to debate. He set the agenda and would dictate the flow of the meeting. It would be a long meeting discussing trade, armies, modernization, war plans, and alliances. It would last till March 5th when it would finally end after a heated round of finalizations, technicalities, and more. The details were precise and all hammered out. Thus the conference gave birth to Le Proteger Cordiale, a master alliance of most democracies in the world.

Le Proteger Cordiale is an intergovernmental military alliance based on the Paris Conference Treaty which was signed on 5 March 1938. The organization constitutes a system of collective defense whereby its member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external party. LPC's headquarters are in St. Stephens, Columbia, the head of the American wing of the program. LPC would go onto be an major alliance that would facilitate the advancement all of militaries of member nations with the express purpose "protection nations from the imperialist endeavors of the world." LPC is a defense-orientated pact though all members are encouraged to work together in every war that the aggressor (should they not be defending) calls for within reason.

At the end of the meeting, the many nations marched through Paris to celebrate the "triumph of free will" that day. An incredibly elaborate ceremony, the nations declared their cooperation and announced to the world that there would be a "new future of prosperity for the people."

Member nations: Britain, Europe, Columbia, Italy, Rhomania, Persia, Gautemala, Canada, Danubian Confederation Australia, Japan, all Federal Domains
Observer nations (AKA waiting on reply): Ireland, Scandinavia, Brazil, Poland-Lithuania
Potential Candidates: America, all-democratic NPC's (waiting on OP ruling on which ones go and don't)
Last edited by Bujahla on Fri May 09, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Never Forget / My Best IC Posts
Never Forget / My Longest Running Series
Never Forget / My Best RP

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Fri May 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Constantinople
Empress Irene III of the Roman Empire was in her palace in Constantinople.She looked at the council of ministers in the Eastern Roman Empire for a meeting about the current situation.The Roman government was a Constitutional monarchy,but not all was well with the ERE as Lebanese terrorists were attacking and also a wave of Republicanism was sweeping through the Levant and her father,Emperor Nicephorus V had fallen victim to that in 1937 and made her empress at the age of 20.
The Russo-Rhomanian Border
The Roman Border Guards and Border military Units were guarding the area.They were ordered to fire when attacked after rumors of Russian Military Movements.They were 120,000 men strong and the front guard of Rhomania against Russian Agression.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

Baja California y Sonora
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Baja California y Sonora » Fri May 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Ignore
Last edited by Baja California y Sonora on Sat May 10, 2014 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Fri May 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Konigsberg, Prussia, Germany

With a letter, diplomatic and monetary support along with arms and ammunition from Colombia, the Prussian National Front gained immense strength in Prussia and began covert operations killing German Government officials who did not sympathise with Prussian National Front and through bribery, installing pro-PNF officials in Prussia. The help of the Columbian Government had increased the PNF's strength immensely.

Albrecht Werner, head of the PNF sent a letter in reply to the Columbians:
TO: King David I
From: Albrecht Werner, head of the Prussian National Front

King David,

we cannot thank you enough for the support given to us by you, and we will never forget this kindness. We have increased our operations and are nearly ready to present our ultimatum to the German Government. Prussia shall soon rise again and with her friend Columbia, be unstoppable

Many thanks,
Albrecht Werner
Russia,Imperialism, fascism, Religion, Speedo-clad politicians and North Korea
Team Reek, Centralised EU, Australia, NATO, Ukraine(Kiev Rus), Poland, China, Obama and Democrat led Murica
'Straya

This user deplores oxygen pirates, so oxygen pirates beware.

Zumreed
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zumreed » Fri May 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Western Civilization...what a great idea. But terrible in practice.The Europeans and the Americans like to march around in their fancy uniforms and claim that they are all the best, that their civilizations have lasted the longest, that they have created a World Peace for all people to share in.

Pitiful. They claim they stand for equality, but they could not be any more unequal. They claim they stand for peace, yet they continue to fight amongst themselves. They claim they stand for honor, yet they lie about their ‘god’ to get unlearned savages to worship them.

We Easterners are peaceful Buddhists, who only raise arms to defend ourselves. And it seems that the fragile peace forged at Versailles will soon collapse and the Western dogs will soon be upon us….

The Elephant in the Room
Bangkok, Kingdom of Siam
Royal Palace

Minn Latt entered the Conference Room, followed by His Majesty, Rama VII of the Chakri Dynasty. The King had been taking an unprecedented interest in the affairs of Europe, and called for a meeting of his cabinet ministers and advisors. As Minn Latt sat down, he took note at the two strangers sitting at the table, next to the Finance Minister.

As the King sat down, he acknowledged Minn Latt and raised his hand to silence the room.

“My friends and trusted advisors, today we decide the path of our country. According to Minister Shinawatra, the Europeans are getting ready for a large scale conflict. I always knew that their so-called peace treaty would never last. Which is why we need to start making new allies, to ensure that our nation won’t simply be invaded without reprisals. I want the Military to start making plans for the defense of our nation, and the liberation of our fellow Buddhists in Burma and French Indochina”

Minn Latt and the others were shocked. Help the Burmese?!

“My King...the Burmese? The Burmese tha-”

“It matters not the past. What matters is our future. The Europeans are our true enemy. Which is exactly why I invited these two gentlemen sitting here today. Meet Aung San and Thakin Hla Pe. They are members of the Burmese independence movement, seeking our help in freeing their country. And we shall give our help. But first, we must begin preparations for war.”

“I know there will be war. I don’t know where it will start, or how, nor do I know who will be fighting in it. But when it does come, I want this Kingdom to be on top"

Telegram Responses:

To: His Imperial Majesty, the Xuangtong Emperor
Subject: Regarding the Offer of an Alliance

To the good Emperor,

In these troubled times, an alliance is welcome. A Representative will be sent to Nanjing to discuss full terms of a treaty. Only united, can we stand the armies of the Western dogs.

Sincerely,

King Rama VII
National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP1C9AsARNo

Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.79

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse