NATION

PASSWORD

The New world! Reboot (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ukraine Republic
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine Republic » Wed May 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Marsisian wrote:Mainframe

Russia

The Mainframe delegate landed outside the Emperor's palace, and quickly went into the palace itself. "Hello, how do you do?" The delegate said.

2393, May 31st,
Second Empire of Russia,
New Moscow,
King Alexei Valentin Vasily,

King Alexei looked at the man, with a smirk. "We have food such as Corn, Potatoes, and wheat. Ready to go to your space station in return for the Great Catherine of Russia. Having brought the first Russian empire to its greatest height, we wish to have her one again."
Only 2 things are Infinite,
Human Stupidity, and Universe. Not so sure about the Universe.

My views: http://www.politicaltest.net/test/

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Wed May 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Mainframe

The ship speeded toward the NCR capital, but the nervous pilot couldn't control the ship. It crash-landed in the room President Remson and Lincoln were in. "How ya doing? What do you need?" The delegate said, flustered.
Last edited by Erich von Manstein on June 9, 1973, edited 24 times in total

MGSV: The Phantom Pain hype! Game of the decade!

Darspazistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Darspazistan » Wed May 07, 2014 5:25 pm

The ship speeded toward the NCR capital, but the nervous pilot couldn't control the ship. It crash-landed in the room President Remson and Lincoln were in. "How ya doing? What do you need?" The delegate said, flustered.

"Well, that was certainly an... interesting entrance." President Remson remarked. "Anyhow, we need glass, metal, and concrete in order to build a city to host the Olympics on the border of the Kingdom of America and ourselves." He said. "So, what will you need in return?" The president asked.
Despite my country's name, it's located in Europe, not the Middle East
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature.
(V)(;,,;)(V)
Need a signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V)(;,,;)(V)

I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?

Crimea Is
Ukrainian

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Wed May 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Ukraine Republic wrote:

Russia

The Mainframe delegate landed outside the Emperor's palace, and quickly went into the palace itself. "Hello, how do you do?" The delegate said.

2393, May 31st,
Second Empire of Russia,
New Moscow,

King Alexei looked at the man, with a smirk. "We have food such as Corn, Potatoes, and wheat. Ready to go to your space station in return for the Great Catherine of Russia. Having brought the first Russian empire to its greatest height, we wish to have her one again."

"All right, we accept." The food was loaded onto the ship, and Catherine appeared in a chair in the palace.

"What am I doing here? What year is this?"

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Wed May 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Darspazistan wrote:

"Well, that was certainly an... interesting entrance." President Remson remarked. "Anyhow, we need glass, metal, and concrete in order to build a city to host the Olympics on the border of the Kingdom of America and ourselves." He said. "So, what will you need in return?" The president asked.

"Just about 500 tons of food to feed our population and all, we've got the things you need in the ship, you can start unloading them."

Darspazistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Darspazistan » Wed May 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Marsisian wrote:
Darspazistan wrote:"Well, that was certainly an... interesting entrance." President Remson remarked. "Anyhow, we need glass, metal, and concrete in order to build a city to host the Olympics on the border of the Kingdom of America and ourselves." He said. "So, what will you need in return?" The president asked.

"Just about 500 tons of food to feed our population and all, we've got the things you need in the ship, you can start unloading them."

"Alright, that seems like a fair deal." The president replied. "Now we can begin construction of Union City."
Last edited by Darspazistan on Wed May 07, 2014 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_
(V)(;,,;)(V)
(V)(;,,;)(V)

Crimea Is
Ukrainian

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Wed May 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Darspazistan wrote:
Marsisian wrote:"Just about 500 tons of food to feed our population and all, we've got the things you need in the ship, you can start unloading them."

"Alright, that seems like a fair deal." The president replied. "Now we can begin construction of Union City."

"Always glad to help." Then, the delegate got in his ship and went back to the Mainframe, with the food in the ship.

Ukraine Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine Republic » Wed May 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Marsisian wrote:
Ukraine Republic wrote:

2393, May 31st,
Second Empire of Russia,
New Moscow,

"All right, we accept." The food was loaded onto the ship, and Catherine appeared in a chair in the palace.

"What am I doing here? What year is this?"

2393, May 31st,
Second Empire of Russia,
New Moscow,

King Alexei Valentin Vasily looked at Catherine amazed, "Oh great lords, and misses IT IS CATHERINE THE GREAT! THE QUEEN THAT BROUGHT THE FIRST RUSSIAN EMPIRE TO ITS HIGHEST! Oh Ms. Catherine, You are in the year 2393, the second Russian empire! I am King Alexei Valentin Vasily of Second Russian empire." He said smiling.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Wed May 07, 2014 6:18 pm

"Hmm. I shall be pleased to bring this currently... mmm... how do I say... horrible and inefficient Empire into one of the greatest Empires this world has ever seen, bigger and better than the first Russian Empire! Another thing, do you remain friendly with the US?"

Ukraine Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine Republic » Wed May 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Marsisian wrote:"Hmm. I shall be pleased to bring this currently... mmm... how do I say... horrible and inefficient Empire into one of the greatest Empires this world has ever seen, bigger and better than the first Russian Empire! Another thing, do you remain friendly with the US?"

"Horribly inefficent? Is that why our treasury is full, our unemployment is 0%, and our military is unmatched! The only thing we're fighting for is going to be Western Persia! With the "Greater eastern empire" I asked to bring you here to help the empire, if you want to rant I can ask them to send you back. To your pathetic time period. Also, we are on good terms with the U.S."

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Wed May 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Ukraine Republic wrote:
Marsisian wrote:"Hmm. I shall be pleased to bring this currently... mmm... how do I say... horrible and inefficient Empire into one of the greatest Empires this world has ever seen, bigger and better than the first Russian Empire! Another thing, do you remain friendly with the US?"

"Horribly inefficent? Is that why our treasury is full, our unemployment is 0%, and our military is unmatched! The only thing we're fighting for is going to be Western Persia! With the "Greater eastern empire" I asked to bring you here to help the empire, if you want to rant I can ask them to send you back. To your pathetic time period. Also, we are on good terms with the U.S."

"Do not worry. The Easterns will crumble before mighty Russia. And you dare insult the First Russian Empire? Pathetic? HA!"

Ukraine Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine Republic » Wed May 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Marsisian wrote:
Ukraine Republic wrote:"Horribly inefficent? Is that why our treasury is full, our unemployment is 0%, and our military is unmatched! The only thing we're fighting for is going to be Western Persia! With the "Greater eastern empire" I asked to bring you here to help the empire, if you want to rant I can ask them to send you back. To your pathetic time period. Also, we are on good terms with the U.S."

"Do not worry. The Easterns will crumble before mighty Russia. And you dare insult the First Russian Empire? Pathetic? HA!"

"Well it did fall in the great war due to the Communists, like the revolution undergoing in the Vietnamese empire. The Czar succumb to the Communists, thus making the Soviet union. Which posed as a MASSIVE threat to the united states, for 50 years."

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Wed May 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Ukraine Republic wrote:
Marsisian wrote:"Do not worry. The Easterns will crumble before mighty Russia. And you dare insult the First Russian Empire? Pathetic? HA!"

"Well it did fall in the great war due to the Communists, like the revolution undergoing in the Vietnamese empire. The Czar succumb to the Communists, thus making the Soviet union. Which posed as a MASSIVE threat to the united states, for 50 years."

"The Communists must not take over this empire, we must save the Second Russian Empire and the Americans, as well as the Vietnamese from the Communist threat.'

Ukraine Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine Republic » Wed May 07, 2014 6:32 pm

Marsisian wrote:
Ukraine Republic wrote:"Well it did fall in the great war due to the Communists, like the revolution undergoing in the Vietnamese empire. The Czar succumb to the Communists, thus making the Soviet union. Which posed as a MASSIVE threat to the united states, for 50 years."

"The Communists must not take over this empire, we must save the Second Russian Empire and the Americans, as well as the Vietnamese from the Communist threat.'

"The Communist's a threat in the second Russian empire? That's a good laugh, our military wouldn't bend to the will of the equalists. The communists only pose a threat in the smallest empire in the world, Vietnam. Our military has taken Mongolia, Armenia, Georgia, and Azerbaijan. We're also invading China as we speak. Our military is the biggest in the world, we own the Armstrong cannon the strongest artillery in the world. But our Navy is demolished by the others. But! We will throw that out the window easily." He said with a smirk.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Wed May 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Ukraine Republic wrote:
Marsisian wrote:"The Communists must not take over this empire, we must save the Second Russian Empire and the Americans, as well as the Vietnamese from the Communist threat.'

"The Communist's a threat in the second Russian empire? That's a good laugh, our military wouldn't bend to the will of the equalists. The communists only pose a threat in the smallest empire in the world, Vietnam. Our military has taken Mongolia, Armenia, Georgia, and Azerbaijan. We're also invading China as we speak. Our military is the biggest in the world, we own the Armstrong cannon the strongest artillery in the world. But our Navy is demolished by the others. But! We will throw that out the window easily." He said with a smirk.

"How about you form an alliance with the Americans?"

Ukraine Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine Republic » Wed May 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Marsisian wrote:
Ukraine Republic wrote:"The Communist's a threat in the second Russian empire? That's a good laugh, our military wouldn't bend to the will of the equalists. The communists only pose a threat in the smallest empire in the world, Vietnam. Our military has taken Mongolia, Armenia, Georgia, and Azerbaijan. We're also invading China as we speak. Our military is the biggest in the world, we own the Armstrong cannon the strongest artillery in the world. But our Navy is demolished by the others. But! We will throw that out the window easily." He said with a smirk.

"How about you form an alliance with the Americans?"

"We will once the Olympics begin. We shall go to New york, and see if we can meet with their leader there."

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Wed May 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Ukraine Republic wrote:
Marsisian wrote:"How about you form an alliance with the Americans?"

"We will once the Olympics begin. We shall go to New york, and see if we can meet with their leader there."

"That sounds good to me."

Darspazistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Darspazistan » Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm

"Lincoln! Get over here!" President Remson called. "It is time to begin construction of Union City! Tell the construction workers to start immediately!" "Yes sir, Mr. President!" Abraham replied with a smile. "It should be done soon."
_[' ]_
(V)(;,,;)(V)
(V)(;,,;)(V)

Crimea Is
Ukrainian

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Wed May 07, 2014 8:02 pm

May 31st,2393
Saigon,Republic of Vietnam

Diem was in the office, conferring with Gorbachev about the Communist Revolution. He then called Karl in. "Karl, tell the 4th Division to prepare for an invasion of Cambodia. Meanwhile, you will prepare the ship for an invasion of Hainan. Tell the Third Division to go to the north to suppress any invasion. Gorbachev will go with the 3rd Division to talk some sense into the communist. Tell the 1st Division to prepare an invasion of Laos." said Diem firmly. Karl replied, "Yes sir."

June 12th,2393
Cambodian-Vietnamese Border

The 4th Division crossed the border. There was 20,000 men going on this campaign. They quickly advanced past the border and into villages, as Cambodia was a weak and not united nation. They were heading towards Phnom Penh.

Ukraine Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine Republic » Thu May 08, 2014 12:20 pm

World News:
-Pakistan Revolt Gets larger,
-A Communist leader arises in Southern Vietnam, 10% of the People of Vietnam are communist.
-A Republic movement undergoes in America (Without weaponry a petition.)
-Russia begins trying to increase relations with the U.S
-California goes into debt, due to the building of cities, and the sinking of ships that was not taken seriously.
-A revolt undergoes in Nevada for independence, finding California as a ignorant country, the leader knows/wants to show the world Nevada can do better.
-A Blizzard rips into New Saint peters burg killing from 4,000-5,000 citizens.
-Russia Soldiers are captured in China (Ranging from 10-100 units)
-Hawaii is hit by a hurricane, ripping apart the far eastern Isle, killing from 3,000-4,000 citizens.
-The Communists in Vietnam do not stop with the speech, they storm up onto the stage, and capture the man.
Last edited by Ukraine Republic on Thu May 08, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darspazistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Darspazistan » Thu May 08, 2014 12:42 pm

"Mr. President, I have very grave news." "I already heard, Eisenhower, and I want you to open talks with the leaders of the Nevadan Independence movement to try and settle this peacefully, but if things go south, I want you to send troops to fight them off. Do not attack them unless I say, is that clear, general?" Remson asked. "As day." Replied Eisenhower.
_[' ]_
(V)(;,,;)(V)
(V)(;,,;)(V)

Crimea Is
Ukrainian

Darspazistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Darspazistan » Thu May 08, 2014 2:03 pm

"Mr. President, with the completion of Union City, we now just have the matter of getting people to move there." Lincoln explained. "Alright then, how about they get lower taxes if they move there? And they get discounted housing." President Remson suggested. "I don't know if that would be such a good idea. We're in debt because of Union City's construction, and I don't think losing more money would help." Lincoln said. "We'll just have to risk it." Remson replied. "Besides, the lower taxes won't last forever." "Alright President Remson, as you wish." Lincoln replied.
_[' ]_
(V)(;,,;)(V)
(V)(;,,;)(V)

Crimea Is
Ukrainian

Ukraine Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine Republic » Thu May 08, 2014 2:09 pm

Darspazistan wrote:(Image)

"Mr. President, with the completion of Union City, we now just have the matter of getting people to move there." Lincoln explained. "Alright then, how about they get lower taxes if they move there? And they get discounted housing." President Remson suggested. "I don't know if that would be such a good idea. We're in debt because of Union City's construction, and I don't think losing more money would help." Lincoln said. "We'll just have to risk it." Remson replied. "Besides, the lower taxes won't last forever." "Alright President Remson, as you wish." Lincoln replied.

Ten's of Thousands of people migrate to Union city, digging California into a deeper debt as businesses shut down, riots break out over the issue.

Darspazistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Darspazistan » Thu May 08, 2014 2:39 pm

"Lincoln, Eisenhower! Get over here!" Remson yelled. "Things have gone terribly wrong! There are riots in the streets and our econic problems have only gotten worse!" "We know Mr. President and we're doing all we can!" A flustered Lincoln countered. "Well we need to fix this now. Lincoln I need you to raise taxes dramatically. But only increase a little bit in Union City, we still need people to move there. Eisenhower, you need to mobilize troops to deal with the rioters, but DO NOT FIRE! Only arrest them, if a single protester is killed, it could plunge us into full scale civil war! You two have your orders, now go do what I told you to!" He yelled. "Y-Yes Mr. President." They both said in unison.
_[' ]_
(V)(;,,;)(V)
(V)(;,,;)(V)

Crimea Is
Ukrainian

Ukraine Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine Republic » Thu May 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Darspazistan wrote:(Image)

"Lincoln, Eisenhower! Get over here!" Remson yelled. "Things have gone terribly wrong! There are riots in the streets and our econic problems have only gotten worse!" "We know Mr. President and we're doing all we can!" A flustered Lincoln countered. "Well we need to fix this now. Lincoln I need you to raise taxes dramatically. But only increase a little bit in Union City, we still need people to move there. Eisenhower, you need to mobilize troops to deal with the rioters, but DO NOT FIRE! Only arrest them, if a single protester is killed, it could plunge us into full scale civil war! You two have your orders, now go do what I told you to!" He yelled. "Y-Yes Mr. President." They both said in unison.

The people see this as treason by the government, raising taxes upon the people. Economic problems get worse as this occurs, soldiers, and police are attacked by the people. 79% of the population is on the rebellion, the Nevada rebels get hold of guns shooting at soldiers.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse