NATION

PASSWORD

State Patrol (OOC,Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Thu May 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Gredavcat wrote:
Cylarn wrote:
He's pretty old.

Yeah, true. But there had to one old chap, just to makes things interesting.

Are you sure you want him to be this old? What did he do between leaving the Amsterdam PD and joining the GSP?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Gredavcat
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gredavcat » Thu May 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Gredavcat wrote:
Yeah, true. But there had to one old chap, just to makes things interesting.

Are you sure you want him to be this old? What did he do between leaving the Amsterdam PD and joining the GSP?

Perhaps he became a handyman - doing odd jobs for people, until felt the desire to rejoin a unformed organisation (will probably add this to the bio). I sure he could keep up with the other guys despite his age - plus, if need be, he could be the one that is in need throughout the RP. For instance, he could be captured or taken advantage of - this would be realistic, as an old cop would be easier to deal with than a younger one.
This nation does not reflect my real life beliefs.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Thu May 01, 2014 1:03 pm

Gredavcat wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

Perhaps he became a handyman - doing odd jobs for people, until felt the desire to rejoin a unformed organisation (will probably add this to the bio). I sure he could keep up with the other guys despite his age - plus, if need be, he could be the one that is in need throughout the RP. For instance, he could be captured or taken advantage of - this would be realistic, as an old cop would be easier to deal with than a younger one.

Approved.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Gredavcat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gredavcat » Thu May 01, 2014 1:09 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Gredavcat wrote:

Approved.

Danke.

Hornesia
Senator

Founded: Jul 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Fri May 02, 2014 11:04 am

Back. I'll begin working on an IC tommorow.
Hobbies:Civil war reenacting, Filmmaking doing stupid things with cars
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley
Literature: Kurt Vonnegut, The Kite Runner, Truman Capote, Southern Gothic

Pseudo-redneck half Jew liberal from the deep south.

Gredavcat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gredavcat » Fri May 02, 2014 11:09 am

Hornesia wrote:Back. I'll begin working on an IC tommorow.

May I ask, was I accepted?

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Fri May 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Gredavcat wrote:
Hornesia wrote:Back. I'll begin working on an IC tommorow.

May I ask, was I accepted?

Cy approved you, so yes.
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Fri May 02, 2014 12:52 pm

So, before I get an IC going, any requests for partners or anyone who would like to ride alone?

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Fri May 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Hornesia wrote:So, before I get an IC going, any requests for partners or anyone who would like to ride alone?

Mars and me are partners.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Fri May 02, 2014 1:14 pm

If anyone's going to be Paul's partner, remember that the car is his domain.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Fri May 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Alright, gonna assign Robert and William to a CVPI, Paul will have a charger, I'll be in a slicktop charger and The rest left unassigned should make their intentions known.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Fri May 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Added GSP 10- codes to the OP for anyone who wants them.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Fri May 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Vietnam, you should know that Fry prefers to be referred to like that, Fry. He doesn't like to be called Robert.
Last edited by Erich von Manstein on June 9, 1973, edited 24 times in total

MGSV: The Phantom Pain hype! Game of the decade!

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Fri May 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Marsisian wrote:Vietnam, you should know that Fry prefers to be referred to like that, Fry. He doesn't like to be called Robert.

Got it. Mine prefers to be called Will.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Fri May 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Republic of Vietnam wrote:
Marsisian wrote:Vietnam, you should know that Fry prefers to be referred to like that, Fry. He doesn't like to be called Robert.

Got it. Mine prefers to be called Will.

Ah, ok.
Last edited by Erich von Manstein on June 9, 1973, edited 24 times in total

MGSV: The Phantom Pain hype! Game of the decade!

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sat May 03, 2014 3:48 am

The United Remnants of America wrote:
Hornesia wrote:Depends, can I have a large farva?

I don't want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter o' cola.

Do we sell leader cola?
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Sat May 03, 2014 5:15 am

Grenartia wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:I don't want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter o' cola.

Do we sell leader cola?

The post captain slot is open, if that's what you're asking.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Sat May 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sat May 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Hornesia wrote:And here we are: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=294675

Awesome.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Sat May 03, 2014 1:04 pm

The only reason I chose this as our first situation is that this actually happened recently in Atlanta.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sat May 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Expect Paul to contend with Pete for who will negotiate.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Sat May 03, 2014 2:57 pm

After we kick the local cops' asses, I say we take a break to let the rest post.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Sat May 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Name: Jacob Lyons
Sex: Male
Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia
Nationality: American (European Ancestry from Scotland, Germany and France, though he hardly knows anything about that)
Appearance (Picture preferred): Image
Military experience: None
Law Enforcement experience: Two years
Habits and traits: Very Friendly but strict to those he doesn't know and are committing crimes, by the book officer, likes whiskey (particularly Jack Daniels)
Background (At least one paragraph): Born in Atlanta he wanted to be a police officer from the day he learned what it was, besides his family being full of them, he liked the authority and respect that came with the job. He started working out especially in muscular endurance at a young age (Around eight) and then in high school beefed up on law, forensics, and government learning about information from serial murderers to shoplifting. Soon he had earned a scholarship to the University of Georgia where he excelled in his classes and shortly after joined the State Patrol. There he quickly made it through training and began his job. His most intense day was when he was shot in the leg by an armed group of Crips in a gang-police firefight in Macon. Other than that incident he hasn't seen too much besides the every day murderer and thief.
RP Example (Unless I know you):
Last edited by Alouite on Sat May 03, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Sat May 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Alouite wrote:Name: Jacob Lyons
Nationality: American (European Ancestry from Scotland, Germany and France, though he hardly knows anything about that)
Appearance (Picture preferred): (Image)
Habits and traits: Very Friendly but strict to those he doesn't know and are committing crimes, by the book officer, likes whiskey (particularly Jack Daniels)
Background (At least one paragraph): Born in Atlanta he wanted to be a police officer from the day he learned what it was, besides his family being full of them, he liked the authority and respect that came with the job. He started working out especially in muscular endurance at a young age (Around eight) and then in high school beefed up on law, forensics, and government learning about information from serial murderers to shoplifting. Soon he had earned a scholarship to the University of Georgia where he excelled in his classes and shortly after joined the State Patrol. There he quickly made it through training and began his job. His most intense day was when he was shot in the leg by an armed group of Crips in a gang-police firefight in Macon. Other than that incident he hasn't seen too much besides the every day murderer and thief.

First if all, that exact image has been used by another character. Also, your character is too much of a "model cop" to fit in too well with our group of rowdy fuckups.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Sat May 03, 2014 5:10 pm

Hornesia wrote:
Alouite wrote:Name: Jacob Lyons
Appearance (Picture preferred): (Image)

First if all, that exact image has been used by another character. Also, your character is too much of a "model cop" to fit in too well with our group of rowdy fuckups.

Lol, what a coincidence. I'll change the image. But what's wrong with being good at your job, he will not act as good as he is, but can be made fun of for being too innocent.
Last edited by Alouite on Sat May 03, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse