NATION

PASSWORD

Phantom Protocol (OOC/OPEN/NEW/REVOLT-OF-THE-MACHINES)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:10 am

Enfaru wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I think the PRE is more of a marksman rifle, but whatever.

You can put one more attachment on each weapon, but that looks fine if you don't.

There's no reference except sniper rifle as to what it may be. Except a sniper rifle, however provided it isn't too medium range, like an assault rifle Lore should be quite able to handle it adequately, she's not very good with recoil. However I will take the attachments and have applied a Long Barrel to the Pre-26 and a Reflector Sight to the KRA.

The Republic of Atria wrote:I hope this doesn't end up like TF2 where EVERYONE is a sniper and nothing else.

Of course, Lore could easily fulfil the medic, support role as the only person equipped with a med kit so far according to the accepted players list.

Edit: The advertisement suggests that the post should be about two a week or something like that per person. Is that correct?

3 or 4 a day. 5 Max, but I'm not limiting posts. That's just my recommendation so when your gone for 5 minutes you don't come back to 2 pages. I've had that happen before.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:14 am

So about 2 or pages a day is good.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:16 am

What about 1 liners which are typically dialogue?

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:21 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:What about 1 liners which are typically dialogue?

Try to limit those, but I'll make no set number.

Enfaru
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Enfaru » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:35 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:What about 1 liners which are typically dialogue?

There's never an excuse for a one-liner!
Sovereign Charter Quick Links
Factbook · Role-plays · RMB · Map (Origin | Quantum) · Chat · Members: 73
Myraxia: One does not learn to GM; One throws oneself in and prays they don't fuck up too badly.
Game Master
Founder of the Sovereign Charter,
4th President and,
Tutor of the College of Theatrics

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:53 am

IC IS UP!!!

viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=293672

Also, the commanders APP on the OP has changed. AND REMEMBER, YOU PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER YET.

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Setinel wrote:IC IS UP!!!

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=293672

Also, the commanders APP on the OP has changed. AND REMEMBER, YOU PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER YET.

Temp, Sniper rivalry? :p

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
Setinel wrote:IC IS UP!!!

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=293672

Then we grow to be like brothers? I like the sound of that.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:44 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Diabolus Thronus wrote:

Then we grow to be like brothers? I like the sound of that.

Sure.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:35 pm

What the hell? Who's that in the IC? And why is he also a sniper?
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:47 am

The Templar High Council wrote:What the hell? Who's that in the IC? And why is he also a sniper?

I think that's Valkyrie. Told you about snipers man. But she did says she was reassignable so we might want to do that. Having like one or two CQC guys and 3 snipers is kinda... Strange.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:50 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:What the hell? Who's that in the IC? And why is he also a sniper?

I think that's Valkyrie. Told you about snipers man. But she did says she was reassignable so we might want to do that. Having like one or two CQC guys and 3 snipers is kinda... Strange.

No no, some other person posted in the IC, I TG'd them, and they misunderstood the "OPEN." I got them to delete their post. Has anyone ever seen an RP, on NS or anywhere, that didn't require a sign up OOC? Or a notification of arrival? Because this guy told me that he's been in RPs that don't have an OOC sign up.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:53 am

The Templar High Council wrote:

No no, some other person posted in the IC, I TG'd them, and they misunderstood the "OPEN." I got them to delete their post. Has anyone ever seen an RP, on NS or anywhere, that didn't require a sign up OOC? Or a notification of arrival? Because this guy told me that he's been in RPs that don't have an OOC sign up.

Okay I must've missed him. But I have never seen ANY RP that didn't require you to post in the OOC. Albeit Set should post the link into his first post in the IC to prevent this from happening again.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:08 am

The Templar High Council wrote:No no, some other person posted in the IC, I TG'd them, and they misunderstood the "OPEN." I got them to delete their post. Has anyone ever seen an RP, on NS or anywhere, that didn't require a sign up OOC? Or a notification of arrival? Because this guy told me that he's been in RPs that don't have an OOC sign up.

Okay I must've missed him. But I have never seen ANY RP that didn't require you to post in the OOC. Albeit Set should post the link into his first post in the IC to prevent this from happening again.

OK! Love this rate guys, we can pick it up a little though. I get that don't exactley have anywhere to go though. Oh yeah and uh... To bring the band together...

THEY'RE ADOPTING AN ATTACK DOG!!! YAY!!!

Enfaru
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Enfaru » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Sorry all, but I'm going to pull out. The style of the role-play is far too disjointed and hard to follow for me.
Sovereign Charter Quick Links
Factbook · Role-plays · RMB · Map (Origin | Quantum) · Chat · Members: 73
Myraxia: One does not learn to GM; One throws oneself in and prays they don't fuck up too badly.
Game Master
Founder of the Sovereign Charter,
4th President and,
Tutor of the College of Theatrics

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Bump.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:14 pm

Updated my App a bit.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Name: Daniel "Scorch" Krieger
Short bio: As a kid, Daniel was always getting in trouble, playing with firecrackers that most adults could never figure out how he got and always had more no matter how many they took away. During High School, firecrackers turned into bottle rockets and he ended in and out of Juvi quite often. It took him a while to find his calling in the Marine Corps, specifically the Marine Corps EOD, where he was exceptionally good at explosives disposal. In the Middle East, he was given the callsign "Scorch" because he always made the target area disappear in a giant fireball.
Weapons experience beforehand: Six years as an EOD technician, senior EOD.
Weapon paint (not nesscesary): Kyptek: Typhon
Weapons and equipment (2 weapons, 3 equipment on 1, 2 on the other, and 2 non standard issue equipment):
KMR - Full Metal Jacket(;)), reflex sight(EO w/ magnifier?), grip.
KRA - Reflex sight, suppressor.
(Combat axe?)S.C.D.
C-4.

appearance pic for fun.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu May 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Volvek wrote:Name: Daniel "Scorch" Krieger
Short bio: As a kid, Daniel was always getting in trouble, playing with firecrackers that most adults could never figure out how he got and always had more no matter how many they took away. During High School, firecrackers turned into bottle rockets and he ended in and out of Juvi quite often. It took him a while to find his calling in the Marine Corps, specifically the Marine Corps EOD, where he was exceptionally good at explosives disposal. In the Middle East, he was given the callsign "Scorch" because he always made the target area disappear in a giant fireball.
Weapons experience beforehand: Six years as an EOD technician, senior EOD.
Weapon paint (not nesscesary): Kyptek: Typhon
Weapons and equipment (2 weapons, 3 equipment on 1, 2 on the other, and 2 non standard issue equipment):
KMR - Full Metal Jacket(;)), reflex sight(EO w/ magnifier?), grip.
KRA - Reflex sight, suppressor.
(Combat axe?)S.C.D.
C-4.

appearance pic for fun.

AH! Vol. So sorry. Didn't notice.

Everyone has an S.C.D. and a V.A.E. (Sen, you should designate which equipment is standard issue or not), a machete could substitute a combat axe, and besides that it looks fine.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu May 01, 2014 2:04 pm

Buh I wan a cumbut axsh :C gonna look like Voodoo gotta act like him too y'know :P
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu May 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Volvek wrote:Buh I wan a cumbut axsh :C gonna look like Voodoo gotta act like him too y'know :P

Melee weapons should be picked by the user. Typically knives are standard issue for practically every military. But that's my opinion.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Thu May 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Volvek wrote:Buh I wan a cumbut axsh :C gonna look like Voodoo gotta act like him too y'know :P

Melee weapons should be picked by the user. Typically knives are standard issue for practically every military. But that's my opinion.

Fair enough... Everyone gets ones blade.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu May 01, 2014 5:37 pm

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Sorry for not posting, didn't realize there was an IC. :S

Where would be a good place for me to come in? Again, sorry. >...<

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri May 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Volvek wrote:Sorry for not posting, didn't realize there was an IC. :S

Where would be a good place for me to come in? Again, sorry. >...<

Psycho and Wisp are with some soldiers. You could be one of them.

EDIT: We're taking this one slow because the OP isn't on as often as we are and doesn't like it when RP's have a bazillion posts that he hasn't read.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Fri May 02, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse