NATION

PASSWORD

Guns of Our Forefathers (1700s, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Kryskov
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Guns of Our Forefathers (1700s, OOC)

Postby Kryskov » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:07 am

Guns of Our Forefathers

The year is 1750 AD, and the world is changing in the blink of an eye. What does the offspring of the Enlightenment hold for the world? Revolution? Independence? As the New World grows old, the civilized nations of the world turn to the south to find fresher lands. To all involved, their intentions seem good, but fate is set to determine if the results are. So what does the future hold for the world? So much has changed, and yet so much shall change.

I. PREMISE

This is an RP set in 1750. However, it is not the 1750 the world knows. Sure, all the tech and even some of the people may be the same, but the course of the world over the past few years may have veered from what is taught in textbooks.

II. TECH

Plain and simple: if it didn't exist in 1750, or any of the years that the RP is set in, then you cannot use it. However, should we get to a year where something is invented, then by all means discover it. Exceptionally significant technologies will randomly spawn in industrialized nations through random events. Also, do realize the limitations of tech; trading posts and small coastal settlements in Africa may be fine, but let's not scramble for it.

III. POINT OF DIVERGENCE

For this RP, the point of divergence (POD) is set as 1400 AD. What does this mean? It means that anything that occurs past January 1st, 1400 can b changed and manipulated, while anything before is canon history (sorry Scandinavian neo-pagans). However, player-written histories can't conflict. This means, for example, that if France reasonably invaded England, an application for England can't mention invading France at the same time.

IV. CLAIMING TERRITORIES

All players should try to post map changes as soon as possible; I will try to update the map frequently. One player may claim the land of another, though the player who first claimed that land will get to administer it. Disputed territory may be a factor in determining random events.

V. RANDOM EVENTS

Every now and then (whenever dafuq I want), I, or any Co-Ops, will post random events. Please note that the random events are precisely that: random. No one nation will be targeted for bad or good events. If you feel like you're being targeted by the events as a result of OP bias, then please discuss it with me; I would be more thanhappy to fix it if needed.

VI. TIME

Players should endeavor to follow a timescale of roughly 6 months a page (shout out to all you ETW fans). Of course, if there is a war or conference or any event which needs a lot of focus on a short period of time, then time can slow down for just those nations.

VII. REALISM

Last, but definitely not least, all players should heavily weigh their decisions and accurately portray the benefits and disadvantages of them. Not everyone's perfect, and I'll be angry if you are.

Map of Current Nations

OTHER PAGES:
Factbook
IC
The Conference of Philadelphia

APP:

Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Capital City:
Claimed Territory: (preferably a map or specific territory)
Population:
National Flag: (put in spoiler)

Head of State:
Head of Government: (if applicable)
Government Type:
National Ideologies: (Free Trade? Democracy? Slavophilia? etc.)
History: (put in spoiler)
429- do not remove, or else your app won't be accepted

Reserved Land:
Byzantine Empire
Yugoslavia
Poland, Hungary
Last edited by Kryskov on Sun May 11, 2014 10:23 am, edited 13 times in total.

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:08 am

Reserved for future use.

Lingang
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lingang » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:11 am

Can I app as a nation not on the map?
Favorite Quotes:
"Check yourself before you Shrek yourself" ~ Independent State AF
"And He shall smite the wicked, and plunge them into the fiery pitt!" ~ Judge Claude Frollo (*then proceeds to fall in himself*)

Proud Native and former WA Delegate of South Pacific

Fortunagen
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fortunagen » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:12 am

Tag for future interest.
Puzikas wrote:
Fortunagen wrote:Fortunagen is a non-nuclear state despite having vast reserves of uranium.

We couldn't POSSIBLY be stocking up for something.

Shutup, Iran! :p

Mistelemr wrote:With how many shootings that happen almost daily now, I find it hard to care.

Sure I hate myself for it, but fuck it, we invited this. It's sad, but at some point you just stop caring. People can scream and cry but nothing will ever get done about it. When was it last that a shooting incident like this (or any other) actually made people legitimately search for answers or try a new approach? None that I can think of, It's been the same people, shouting the same expletives with the same people dying.

I hear they have good internet over in Scandinavia.

One day, I'll make this sig cool again.

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:12 am

Lingang wrote:Can I app as a nation not on the map?

Yeah, those are nations that people already applied for in a discussion thread.

Fortunagen
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fortunagen » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:13 am

Kryskov wrote:
Lingang wrote:Can I app as a nation not on the map?

Yeah, those are nations that people already applied for in a discussion thread.

Link to discussion thread?
Puzikas wrote:
Fortunagen wrote:Fortunagen is a non-nuclear state despite having vast reserves of uranium.

We couldn't POSSIBLY be stocking up for something.

Shutup, Iran! :p

Mistelemr wrote:With how many shootings that happen almost daily now, I find it hard to care.

Sure I hate myself for it, but fuck it, we invited this. It's sad, but at some point you just stop caring. People can scream and cry but nothing will ever get done about it. When was it last that a shooting incident like this (or any other) actually made people legitimately search for answers or try a new approach? None that I can think of, It's been the same people, shouting the same expletives with the same people dying.

I hear they have good internet over in Scandinavia.

One day, I'll make this sig cool again.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:14 am

Reserve glorious Mughal Empire. App to follow.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:14 am

Nation Name: United Kingdom of the British Isles and the American Colonies
Capital City: London
Claimed Territory: http://i.imgur.com/3bM9QZL.png
Population: 17,710,173
National Flag:
The Union Jack represents the Kingdom of the British Isles, with the thirteen stripes representing the American Colonies.

Head of State: George II; King of the British Isles and the American Colonies, Protector of the Crown Colonies and Defender of the Faith.
Head of Government: Prime Minister Henry Pelham of the Whig Party.
Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
National Ideologies: Democracy, Free Trade, Colonialism, Anglophilia, Abolitionism, Federalism, Secularism, Constitutionalism, the Enlightenment
History:
The history of the United Kingdom of the British Isles and the American Colonies officially began in 1721, with the Second Acts of Union between the the Kingdom of Great Britain and the then American Colonies of the British Crown. With the ascendance of George I to the throne of the Kingdom, in 1721, he and the newly-founded Parliament passed a law granting the American Colonies self-governance in exchange for loyalty to the Crown. The law, known as the 'Act to unite the Kingdom of Great Britain, and Ireland, with her colonies in the Americas', was ratified by several important people; King George I of Great Britain, Prime Minister Sir Robert Walpole, various American leaders such as Albert George 'the King of Rhode Island', the Four Mohawk Kings and various other - mostly Iroquois - tribal leaders. The Act became known as 'the Agreement of the United People's of the Crown'. (Map of the various states)

The Act gave the American colonies self governance as States in the now-federal United Kingdom. Part of the agreement also included the abolition of slavery in the Northern Colonies (Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and the newly-formed State of the Iroquois Confederacy), along with abolishing it in the British Isles and the two Canadian former-colonies of Newfoundland and Hudson Bay. It also ended the selling of slaves, and set up the Sierra Leone state in West Africa as a place for former slaves to start a new life. The Southern states (Virginia, North and South Carolina, Georgia and Florida), along with the Virgin Islands and Madras, were allowed to continue to use slave labour, but the sale of slaves was banned. The other Crown Colonies have no definitive legislation, but are considered part of Great Britain and therefore slavery is officially banned, except for in Madras. The agreement also included the protection of the Iroquois and other native tribes, who were allowed to roam the states freely and partake in their cultural activities, so long as they didn't encroach on colonist territory or farmland. The Iroquois and other natives were also granted their own state, formerly in Northern NY, where they could do as they pleased without the threat of colonist encroachment.

In 1731, an Iroquois-American by the name of Captain Henry Jones took his ship - HMS Longhouse - and lead a fleet of around 10 private ships on an exploration of the Pacific. His journey took him from the New York docks to the Virgin islands, to Freetown in Sierra Leone, and then to the newly discovered island of the South Atlantic; which he mapped and claimed in the name of King George II. These colonies grew, if slowly. His adventure then took him to the Seychelles, which he two claimed for the United Kingdom. They had a small - though exist - native population, which he successfully wooed with his charismatic skill. After marrying a Seychelles woman, Henry continued his journey landing in the Indian city of Madras and conquering it with aid from the British East India Company. He disproved of the East India Companies views on the Indian people; and he carried this with him for the rest of his journey, vowing to tell Parliament about it when he returned, hoping to invoke the same emotional response that the abolition movement brought. Henry's journey then took him to the South-Western tip of Australia, where he established the colony of Western Australia, and the city of Perth. He named Australia after the Latin Australis, meaning 'Southern'. He then left the colony to it's own devices, and landed in New Zealand; so called by him as he Anglicized it after the Dutch name 'Nova Zeelandia'. He founded the city of 'New Onondaga', in reference to his Iroquois heritage. Next, he traveled to Hawaii where he managed to make the natives swear loyalty to the Crown, in exchange for riches and guns. He then returned to London, and began to tell of the awful deeds in Madras. He was also knighted by King George II for 'services to the Realm and it's prosperity'. He was the first Iroquois-American to be granted a knighthood, and is considered a hero in the Iroquois Confederacy; where he was elected as First Minister; the leader of the Iroquois Assembly.

Last edited by Caltarania on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:15 am

OP is battle where Frederick used the goose step?
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Grab your gun, point it at bad guy, pull trigger.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:16 am

Also, here is the map, but with the Seychelles coloured in :P

http://i.imgur.com/jhXZFcm.png

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:16 am

Nation Name: Gurkani | The Mughal Empire
Capital City: Shahjahanabad/Delhi
Claimed Territory: India proper, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Southern Afghanistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka
Population: 238,574,400 citizens
National Flag:

Head of State: Zahar-un-din Muhhamad Babur ; Emperor of the Dominion of the Mughals and all her Territiories, Defender of the Faith, Lord of the Southern Isles and Great Khan of the Lands of Kublai.
Head of Government: See Above.
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy, unitary state with federal structure.
National Ideologies: Multiculturalism, Benevolent Autocracy, Merchantilism, Expansionism, Revanchism.
History:
The Mughal Empire was founded by Babur, a Central Asian ruler who was descended from the Turko-Mongol conqueror Timur on his father's side and from Chagatai, the second son of the Mongol ruler Genghis Khan, on his mother's side. Ousted from his ancestral domains in Central Asia, Babur turned to India to satisfy his ambitions. He established himself in Kabul and then pushed steadily southward into India from Afghanistan through the Khyber Pass. Babur's forces occupied much of northern India after his victory at Panipat in 1526. The preoccupation with wars and military campaigns, however, did not allow the new emperor to consolidate the gains he had made in India. The instability of the empire became evident under his son, Humayun, who was driven out of India and into Persia by rebels. Humayun's exile in Persia established diplomatic ties between the Safavid and Mughal Courts, and led to closer cultural contacts between India and Iran. The restoration of Mughal rule began after Humayun's triumphant return from Persia in 1555, but he died from a fatal accident shortly afterwards. Humayun's son, Akbar, succeeded to the throne under a regent, Bairam Khan, who helped consolidate the Mughal Empire in India.

Through warfare and diplomacy, Akbar was able to extend the empire in all directions and controlled almost the entire Indian subcontinent north of the Godavari river. He created a new class of nobility loyal to him from the military aristocracy of India's social groups, implemented a modern government, and supported cultural developments. At the same time, Akbar intensified trade with European trading companies. India developed a strong and stable economy, leading to commercial expansion and economic development. Akbar allowed free expression of religion, and attempted to resolve socio-political and cultural differences in his empire by establishing a new religion, Din-i-Ilahi, with strong characteristics of a ruler cult. He left his successors an internally stable state, which was in the midst of its golden age, but before long signs of political weakness would emerge. Akbar's son, Jahangir, ruled the empire at its peak. It is said that he was addicted to opium, but a vision from Allah cured him of his hedonistic ways, and he shrugged off the weakness as one would take off a coat. Under his reign the opium trade was appropriated by the government, as it was said that the emperor would rather contain evil than let it flourish in the shadows. Much money did the Emperors make over the years from this decision, though more conservative elements were vocal about their opposition to it. During the reign of Jahangir's son, Shah Jahan, the culture and splendour of the luxurious Mughal court reached its zenith as exemplified by the Taj Mahal.

Shah Jahan's eldest son, the liberal Dara Shikoh, became regent in 1658, as a result of his father's illness. However, a younger son, Aurangzeb, allied with the Islamic orthodoxy against his brother, who championed a syncretistic Hindu-Muslim culture. The Battle of Unnumbered Tears occurred in Shahjahanabad, where elements loyal to both sons fought for forty days and forty nights, but in the end Dara Shikoh was victorious, his brother dispatched by a being bisected by a cannonball as he rallied his fanatical fighters for a last stand in the burning Razif-e-Darsalaam. The synthesis championed by Dara Shikoh tamed many of the more radical elements of Mughal society, and this internal stability allowed the Emperor to expand the dominions of the White Throne to almost all of South Asia, leaving a stable empire of great wealth at his death in 1707. Recently innovative Mughal scientists, educated in the West, have pressured the current Emperor, Zahar-un-din Muhhamad Babur, to adopt widespread education and food reforms. Many highways have been built to maintain the far-flung outposts of the Mughal Empire, and some primitive factories, a steel mill and a few textile mills, have been built in more populated regions via a combination of government investment and nascent capitalism. A recent decision on the part of a local official has led to a British Enclave being established in the province of Madras, an experiment in trade and diplomacy the Emperor and his court are watching with great interest.

Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:16 am

Nation Name: The Republic of Greece
Capital City: Athens
Claimed Territory:

Population: 2 million
National Flag:

Head of State: President Theseus Pythagoas
Head of Government: President Theseus Pythagoas
Government Type: Republic
National Ideologies: Freedom, democracy, Greek superiority, free trade
History:
In 1642, the revolt in egypt gave the perfect opportunity for a greek revolt inside the empire. With ottoman troops away from the greece fighting egypt, the rebellion quickly defeated the small garrisons still within greece and secured southern greece. in march of 1642, a ottoman army of 20,000 was sent to quell the rebellion but was forced to retreat after repeated guerilla attacks on their supply lines and rear forces. This victory inspired the greeks people who had been too afraid to support the rebels to come out in full support. By early may, a rebel greek force was on the verge of besieging Istanbul forcing them to the negotiation table. With no ottoman forces available to wage a real war with the rebels the ottomans had agreed to concession of all of Greece and Albania excluding most of thrace and the heavily greek populated area on asia minor.

With the war over and independance won, Greece now had to decide what government would be established. Some supported a monarchy while others wanted to look back at the city states of greece and make a democracy. In the end, a democracy was decided upon as the form of government and Perseus Pericule was elected as the first president. He was one of the most loved leaders of the rebels and had won the support of the people. Under the president, would be a council od 10 which would include the president. The next president would be chosen from this council that had its members elected every 10 years and the president elected every 2 years. Under the council was a assembly of 300 citizens where citizens could submit laws and proposals that would be debated over and then approved or declined to go to the council.

With the Government set up, Greece set about securing her own borders by establishing the Hellenic army and the Hellenic Navy. 20,000 men were drafted into the army and 10,000 into the navy. The military then moved quickly to make it a respectable force but it turned out not to be needed as Greece was never attacked by another country. By today in 1750, Both the army and navy and powerful forces within the Balkans.

Last edited by Paketo on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:18 am

Nation Name: Empire of Mexica
Capital City: Veracruz
Claimed Territory: http://imgur.com/fKIJjpV
Population: 25,000,000 A very generous estimate
National Flag:

Head of State: Jose Fernando Alfonso Cortes y Pizarro
Head of Government: Jose Fernando Alfonso Cortes y Pizarro
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
National Ideologies: imperialism, pluralism, federalism
History:

WIP

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:19 am

That german nation on the map.....
Is it taken?

EDIT:
Seems not?
I'll make a proper app.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:21 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:That german nation on the map.....
Is it taken?

EDIT:
Seems not?
I'll make a proper app.

Si, si.

She is taken.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:21 am

Hmm, G-Tech, we need to decide on how I got Madras. In my history, the epic Iroquois-American Captain Henry Jones helped the British East India Company take it during his adventures, at around 1734?, which leads him to attempt to persuade the Government to ban slavery in Madras, but in yours it was basically sold to us.

Is it taken?

EDIT:
Seems not?
I'll make a proper app.

It is taken. The map is a map of taken nations.

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:22 am

Fortunagen wrote:
Kryskov wrote:Yeah, those are nations that people already applied for in a discussion thread.

Link to discussion thread?

Here.

Caltarania wrote:snips

Accepted.

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:OP is battle where Frederick used the goose step?

I believe it's the Battle of Hohenfriedberg. Not sure if that's the one you're mentioning.

All accepted so far.

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:23 am

I’ll post my history here for a while.

After a successful night ambush, Cortés captures Narváez and is overcome with anger as Narváez describes how Cortés is wanted for treason against the Spanish Empire. When his enemy begins to describe how he'll be executed when he's caught, Cortés loses control. He unsheathes his sword and stabs him in the gut. Realizing that Narváez won’t die quickly from his first wound he stabs him a second time with a thrust to the vital organs. Narváez bleeds out and dies shortly thereafter.

His men are shocked; it wasn’t good form to kill a fellow Spaniard in cold blood, especially in response to charges of treason. It's almost like Cortés knows that he is a traitor to the Spanish crown and wanted to stop Narváez from revealing it to everyone else. The unnerving and disheartening nature of these events makes convincing Narváez’s men to follow Cortés to gold and glory a bit more difficult, but they follow him anyway. Cortés leads them back to Tenochtitlan where Alvarado has pissed off the Aztecs by causing a massacre during a religious festivity. On the trip back, though, the memory of murdering Narváez pushes Hernán Cortés to a dark place. He begins to take very seriously a plan that has been knocking around his head for a while: taking the great Indian metropolis for himself instead of taking it for King Carlos. It seems like he’d increase his chances of living if he would just outright rebel against his homeland.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:23 am

Caltarania wrote:Hmm, G-Tech, we need to decide on how I got Madras. In my history, the epic Iroquois-American Captain Henry Jones helped the British East India Company take it during his adventures, at around 1734?, which leads him to attempt to persuade the Government to ban slavery in Madras, but in yours it was basically sold to us.

Is it taken?

EDIT:
Seems not?
I'll make a proper app.

Ah, didn't catch that. Honestly, a military action to seize Mughal territory might have succeeded temporarily due to a lack of naval power compared to Britain. It would have been an occupation of mere weeks though. It's probably better if you bought a trade concession, otherwise you'll just lose it immediately.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:24 am

Caltarania wrote:Hmm, G-Tech, we need to decide on how I got Madras. In my history, the epic Iroquois-American Captain Henry Jones helped the British East India Company take it during his adventures, at around 1734?, which leads him to attempt to persuade the Government to ban slavery in Madras, but in yours it was basically sold to us.

Is it taken?

EDIT:
Seems not?
I'll make a proper app.

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Is it taken?

EDIT:
Seems not?
I'll make a proper app.

Si, si.

She is taken.

Ah, first didn't see any app.
Nevermind then.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Lingang
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lingang » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:25 am

Reserving Egypt!
Favorite Quotes:
"Check yourself before you Shrek yourself" ~ Independent State AF
"And He shall smite the wicked, and plunge them into the fiery pitt!" ~ Judge Claude Frollo (*then proceeds to fall in himself*)

Proud Native and former WA Delegate of South Pacific

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:26 am

Im still in the doubting that Mexico has 10X the population it had IRL.

Nation Name: Iberian Empire
Capital City: Lisboa
Claimed Territory: In Orange
Population: ~26,000,000
National Flag:

Head of State: King Felipe Carlotta(El Rey)
Head of Government: Imperial Duke Jaime Juarez (~Prime Minister)
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
National Ideologies: Free Trade, Colonialism, Iberianism.
History:
WIP

I'm really tired

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:26 am

Reserve Japan, I'll get an app up when at a computer.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:27 am

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Im still in the doubting that Mexico has 10X the population it had IRL.

I't'd be more of a hindrance, considering a lot of natives wouldn't like Cortez. Plus, I suspect Mexica's population to decline really rapidly.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:28 am

Kryskov wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Im still in the doubting that Mexico has 10X the population it had IRL.

I't'd be more of a hindrance, considering a lot of natives wouldn't like Cortez. Plus, I suspect Mexica's population to decline really rapidly.

Eh? What do you mean? Is a plague going to hit? A plague of lead?
I'm really tired

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse