NATION

PASSWORD

GAMA: Episode 2 "Last in Line" [IC] [OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Vancon wrote:"Dude! Invasion of privacy!"

Shouted Triela. She snapped her head away from the aussie's gaze and turned towards the glass in front of her. She tapped on the glass and tried to get the driver's attention, and her attempts were not futile.

"How far out are we?" She asked in a beaten voice.

She didn't want to be in the same 50 meters, not to mention the same car, as this man. Smart-asses have time and time again caused her problems, and she also knows the re-precautions of being one, since she was part of that mentality a couple years back. All she wanted to do was eat her food and got to the damned store. Was that all too much to ask? I guess It was.

"We're almost there miss." and sure enough as the SUV rounded a corner, one could see the last of the VALKyries present arriving at the restaurant, and so the SUV rolled to a stop in front of the restaurant. Reaching over, Joshua opened up the doors and waited for his two fellow VALKyries to make their exit before shifting in his seat again to give a quick look around the street.

"Well then, feel free to leave the vehicle, it appears we've arrived. Anyone's open to access that information by the way, os long as their willing to go through the paperwork required. Seeing as how I don't waste time allowed, it's best to get to know the available VALKyries fighting alongside me, no use getting into a battle with someone you don't know and can't feel safe to trust with your life." With that Joshua sat back in his seat and continued to watch.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Vancon wrote:"Dude! Invasion of privacy!"

Shouted Triela. She snapped her head away from the aussie's gaze and turned towards the glass in front of her. She tapped on the glass and tried to get the driver's attention, and her attempts were not futile.

"How far out are we?" She asked in a beaten voice.

She didn't want to be in the same 50 meters, not to mention the same car, as this man. Smart-asses have time and time again caused her problems, and she also knows the re-precautions of being one, since she was part of that mentality a couple years back. All she wanted to do was eat her food and got to the damned store. Was that all too much to ask? I guess It was.

"We're almost there miss." and sure enough as the SUV rounded a corner, one could see the last of the VALKyries present arriving at the restaurant, and so the SUV rolled to a stop in front of the restaurant. Reaching over, Joshua opened up the doors and waited for his two fellow VALKyries to make their exit before shifting in his seat again to give a quick look around the street.

"Well then, feel free to leave the vehicle, it appears we've arrived. Anyone's open to access that information by the way, os long as their willing to go through the paperwork required. Seeing as how I don't waste time allowed, it's best to get to know the available VALKyries fighting alongside me, no use getting into a battle with someone you don't know and can't feel safe to trust with your life." With that Joshua sat back in his seat and continued to watch.

First things first, Triela stepped out of the SUV and made sure that she had all of her belongings. Triela turned on the spot and went straight towards the Aussie. Her face was enraged and every fiber in her body was screaming with anger. She threw her fist out and caught his collar and pulled the aussie down to her level.

"I'm not sure if you got the memo, but I doubt that people will be the biggest fan of people who are stupidly nosy and delve into someone's background. If you want to learn something from somebody, go ask. You won't learn anything by just reading up on something. Sometimes you just got ago out there and do it."

Triela finished her rant by pushing Joshua away and went over too the door.

"Alexis, I'm going ahead. See you inside. As for Mr. Cooper, I'd honestly, rather not," continued the blond girl.

She entered the Diner and in an instant she could feel the change of atmosphere, from the high intensity fight outside and now the loud, yet still very calm interior. She went up to the counter to find a slightly stressed out hostess who seemed to be having a bad day. Triela looked around and found the rest of the Valkyries sitting at a table with a couple empty seats left.

"Oh, those are my friends over there. I'm just gonna go join them, so, if you'll excuse me," said the young girl to the hostess, who could see that her situation was about to get worse, and understood that she did not want that to be her situation.

"Oh, by the way, can you bring me a small coke please? Thanks!" Called triela as she waved and went over to the group.

"Mind if I join you?" Said Triela to the party as she went to sit down.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Vancon wrote:
Kassaran wrote:"We're almost there miss." and sure enough as the SUV rounded a corner, one could see the last of the VALKyries present arriving at the restaurant, and so the SUV rolled to a stop in front of the restaurant. Reaching over, Joshua opened up the doors and waited for his two fellow VALKyries to make their exit before shifting in his seat again to give a quick look around the street.

First things first, Triela stepped out of the SUV and made sure that she had all of her belongings. Triela turned on the spot and went straight towards the Aussie. Her face was enraged and every fiber in her body was screaming with anger. She threw her fist out and caught his collar and pulled the aussie down to her level.

"I'm not sure if you got the memo, but I doubt that people will be the biggest fan of people who are stupidly nosy and delve into someone's background. If you want to learn something from somebody, go ask. You won't learn anything by just reading up on something. Sometimes you just got ago out there and do it."

Triela finished her rant by pushing Joshua away and went over too the door.

"Alexis, I'm going ahead. See you inside. As for Mr. Cooper, I'd honestly, rather not," continued the blond girl.

She entered the Diner and in an instant she could feel the change of atmosphere, from the high intensity fight outside and now the loud, yet still very calm interior. She went up to the counter to find a slightly stressed out hostess who seemed to be having a bad day. Triela looked around and found the rest of the Valkyries sitting at a table with a couple empty seats left.

"Oh, those are my friends over there. I'm just gonna go join them, so, if you'll excuse me," said the young girl to the hostess, who could see that her situation was about to get worse, and understood that she did not want that to be her situation.

"Oh, by the way, can you bring me a small coke please? Thanks!" Called triela as she waved and went over to the group.

"Mind if I join you?" Said Triela to the party as she went to sit down.

Alexis watched the entire exchange, with a sad look in her eye. Honestly, they were both right.

"Well, thanks for the lift," said Alexis, "I'm going to get some food now." She quickly walked away from the car as it began to pull away. She couldn't help but feel uneasy. She had to eat with a bunch of highly trained warriors, who also just had to be strangers. After getting inside, she immediately was hit with a bombardment of aromas. Everywhere she could smell such wonderful food. Growing up in a wasteland where you had to kill to survive and make do with what you had, Alexis had never before seen real, well prepared dishes. Lost in awe, she almost ran into the hostess.

"Sorry," said Alexis, "I'm looking for a girl who just came in here, could you point me towards her?" After getting directions, she found her way to the table

"Hello," said Alexis, "my name is Alexis Boone, I was just transferred from America to here. May I take a seat?"

Qeno
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:02 pm

'Bored...So bored...' Rei thought to herself as she sat on the hardened concrete outside one of the VALK hangars with a thick, badly damaged, black laptop resting on her lap with walls of text rolling down the screen and an audible voice of an electric motor squealing inside the dying machine. "Please...just live to fight another day" She said to the computer as if it were a senile old man living on the eve of his death sleeping comfortably in his deathbed. 'Fight, Fight, Fight, Remember? That's how you motivated me to continue fighting even though the probability of living was heavily stacked against me at every turn, every mile, sat something that would have ended me without you.

You were the one who helped me use those cannons I found in the many battlefields I fought across and you were the one who protected me in my sleep be it surrounded by zombies or bandits seeking to loot what was inside your armor. You are the machine, the fifty foot tall titan, and you are part of me
She thought with a shattered look painted on her face knowing that it would die soon. Rei listened to the pained voice of her 'VALK's heart' until it died with a small pop and an abrupt stop to the squealing of the electric motor.

"Best salvage I have ever made" Rei commented as she sighed in disappointment and placed the broken laptop to the side then rested her head on her knees eyes closed.
Desired Tech Level: Future Tech
My nation's pronounciation: Key-No
National government: A imperialist constitutional monarchy with a matriarch as a ruler and an assembly to advise her will
Anti-realist in RPs

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:46 pm

"Yeah, you can have mine. I lost my appetite." Allison said, getting up and walking away from the table. "Dammit, Gil." She thought to herself. She felt like he was being his usual self, and she couldn't blame him for that, but she was just so mad at him that she didn't want to stand to be there any longer. Besides, there was something she needed to take care of. She walked out and right past the other civvies that were on their daily routine. Gilbert quickly became the subject of her silent discontent as she walked further into town, wading in among the gathering crowd of people who just ended their workday.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Xing
Minister

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:13 am

Kalbana wrote:
Vancon wrote:"Mind if I join you?" Said Triela to the party as she went to sit down.

"Hello," said Alexis, "my name is Alexis Boone, I was just transferred from America to here. May I take a seat?"

"Interesting." Gilbert replied to Gregory. He turned at the sound of two girls speaking behind him. "Oh sure, by all means feel free to..."

Gilbert trailed out as Allison got up and dismissed herself. "Well I guess I should have expected that." He mumbled to himself. When she fully left the diner all together Gilbert couldn't help but feel guilty about the entire ideal. Not only did he annoy Allison, but he let Will down, and probably put everyone else at the table in a worse off mood. "Ah well, might as well get a decent meal while we're all here together. Right?" Gilbert said to dismiss the tension that Allison left the table with. When the waitress finally made her way back around Gilbert simply ordered a burger and fries as his meal. The waitress then awaited everyone else's orders.

Ulvenes wrote:Kaya's ears flickered as she unloaded an FN F2000 that she just finished testing, hearing the sound of someone entering but not too far then stopping. "Someone must be watching me.." She thought to herself as she pulled the magazine out of the magazine well and set it down. She picked up a magazine for an M14 EBR and loaded ten 7.62x51mm cartridges before loading the magazine in to the rifle and pulling back on the charging handle She extended the stock and raised the cheek rest and took careful aim down the iron sights and took ten carefully aimed shots, most of which in a grouping dead center in the chest.

Charlotte leaned to the side to watch the target downrange that the ear-wearing girl was firing at. The grouping was sufficient, but Charlotte had to chuckle at the fundamental mistake the girl was making in her shot placement. Was it that she hadn't been taught about her targets, or was she actually taught that way? Either way Charlotte didn't like it. She walked over to the armorer and had him get another 14 EBR off the wall. She walked over to the stall next to the girl and set the rifle up on the shooting platform. She popped up a target around the same range as the girls and squeezed round after round into it, each of them landing in a tight grouping in the target's head until it snapped off from the combined abuse. Content that she had demonstrated her point, Charlotte took a couple steps back from the range and crossed her arms as if proud of her work.
The Reincarnated Empire of Xing, back in the flesh.
It is pronounced "Shing". You wouldn't believe how many times I've had it pronounced wrong.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:59 am

Kaya was just sliding more 7.62x51mm cartridges in to the magazine of the EBR seemingly unaware of Charlotte's activities. Further analysis would reveal a pair of wires sneaking out from underneath her ear muffs. It was her music player that she was listening to loudly, but not loud enough to impair her hearing. She slipped in the twentieth round, filling the magazine, and then proceeded to place it in to the Enhanced Battle Rifle. She cradled the rifle, wrapping her non-shooting arm to let the foregrip in a sniping stance to steady her rifle. She carefully squeezed the tripper, unloading the magazine on to a fresh target, in two extremely tight groupings that seemed like just two giant holes in the center of the head, and where the heart would be. She unloaded the magazine and set it on her table before setting the M14 EBR on the table as well.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:08 am

"What the hell's her problem?" Anna asked, leaning over to Gilbert as she waited for her food, having decided on something with a name she couldn't recognize. "She didn't even want me to come along in the first place, the lady in charge of the Motor-pool made her take me along." She said, shaking her head as Allison left earshot. The day had gone alright up to this point, but did anyone even want her along in the first place, or was she just intruding on someone's date? Her eyes flicked from left to right, scanning the eyes of the new arrivals, Gregory, and two others whom she did not know.

"Shit, I might leave too."

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Razzgriz » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:44 pm

John looked over the railing taking in the scenery as he quickly passed by it.He let out a sigh and took off his headphones to briefly interrupt his daily scheduled dose of boredom to look over his transcript. There wasn't much but he still wanted to make sure everything was in order since he hadn't checked it since he first left from panama. He only made it to the second paragraph before the truck hit a bump and he smacked his head straight into one of the crates he was traveling with. "Shit, damn why you mind avoiding bumps that's the 5th one today I don't think my head can take much more abuse." he said while continuing to rub his forehead. The driver just chuckled and said "You can tough it out kid, we will be arriving at the Ramstein Base in 5 minutes." It wasn't long before John came to hear a somewhat sinister laugh coming from the front and before he knew it he found himself smacking yet again into a crate as the truck hit another bump.

When the convoy finally arrived and he received his passport back from the customs officer, He decided to give himself a personal tour. He wondered around the base aimlessly taking a look at his watch periodically until he finally decided to reach into his pocket and took out a stick of gum. Before he ate it he came to realize where he was and when he turned to his left, he saw his valk and stood in amazement only moving to bit his gum.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Now Will new he was the extra person in this group and thought that was enough for Allison. The he found out Anna came along and got a bit tense on the whole group situation. Another person to add to the group and he doubted Allison could stand it. He could tell she looked dissatisfied. Well anyone could really. And he felt bed for being part of it. It seems his attempt to have a nice evening with her only ended up bring her discomfort.

And then more people arrive. Greg and Charlie. They were the straw that broke the camel's back. Will got tense. He looked to Allison, who was already getting up to leave. Will opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He sat there, frozen in shock, and watched as Allison left the restaurant. After the door closed was when he got up to go after her. He moved to the door and opened it, scanning the area. No sight of her face, nor her body, not even a trailing piece of long back hair in the wind. She was gone, hidden by the crowd of people returning from work.

Will, sullen faced, backed away from the door and closed it. He slowly trotted back to the table and sat in his seat right next to Allison's empty chair. He looked downcast to the table, looking at nothing in particular. His eyes showed deep thought. His face showed concern and confusion. Should he stay? Should he go after her? Or would that only make things worse? Would it ruin his chance? Would.... no. He had no idea what to do and he felt lost.

He paused mid-thought remembering where he was and who he was with. That sent a pang through him. Focusing on her and forgetting everyone else. It felt a bit selfish to him. He looked to Gil, still shocked
by the event. "Sorry..." he said," It's just... I don't know. I don't know what to do." He rested his head on his palm and sighed. He was still dejected, but speaking about it made him feel better. "What should I do Gil....," he said, "Stay here or.... damn...." he sighed again.
Last edited by The Carlisle on Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Qeno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:55 pm

Razzgriz wrote:John looked over the railing taking in the scenery as he quickly passed by it.He let out a sigh and took off his headphones to briefly interrupt his daily scheduled dose of boredom to look over his transcript. There wasn't much but he still wanted to make sure everything was in order since he hadn't checked it since he first left from panama. He only made it to the second paragraph before the truck hit a bump and he smacked his head straight into one of the crates he was traveling with. "Shit, damn why you mind avoiding bumps that's the 5th one today I don't think my head can take much more abuse." he said while continuing to rub his forehead. The driver just chuckled and said "You can tough it out kid, we will be arriving at the Ramstein Base in 5 minutes." It wasn't long before John came to hear a somewhat sinister laugh coming from the front and before he knew it he found himself smacking yet again into a crate as the truck hit another bump.

When the convoy finally arrived and he received his passport back from the customs officer, He decided to give himself a personal tour. He wondered around the base aimlessly taking a look at his watch periodically until he finally decided to reach into his pocket and took out a stick of gum. Before he ate it he came to realize where he was and when he turned to his left, he saw his valk and stood in amazement only moving to bit his gum.

Rei wandered into the VALK hangar to find another Valkyrie staring at the gargantuan that stood before him with something appearing to be in his mouth. Rei's eyes still felt watery from her loss of ability to pilot her machine due to the 'death' of the laptop that acted as the brain that sat in the belly of the beast and she felt like running to the young man then break down into a sorrowful fit in his arms. The only thing that stopped her was the logic of how would one act if a strange woman were to run to a person and cry her heart out in their arms.
National government: A imperialist constitutional monarchy with a matriarch as a ruler and an assembly to advise her will
Anti-realist in RPs

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:01 pm

"Fuck it." Anna whispered to herself, taking her bottle of Ginger Ale from the table, leaving a few dollars to cover it, even though she possessed no Euros to speak of. She finally found her exit strategy in the sight of a friend, Joshua, sitting in an SUV that was parked outside. It had just dropped off some other Valkyries, and seemed to be hanging out, waiting. "Hey, guys, I'm outta' here. I'll repay whoever has to pick up the bill." She nodded solemnly, leaving the restaurant into the clouded sky, darkening by the minute.

"This ride taken?" She asked, looking to Joshua.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:08 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Fuck it." Anna whispered to herself, taking her bottle of Ginger Ale from the table, leaving a few dollars to cover it, even though she possessed no Euros to speak of. She finally found her exit strategy in the sight of a friend, Joshua, sitting in an SUV that was parked outside. It had just dropped off some other Valkyries, and seemed to be hanging out, waiting. "Hey, guys, I'm outta' here. I'll repay whoever has to pick up the bill." She nodded solemnly, leaving the restaurant into the clouded sky, darkening by the minute.

"This ride taken?" She asked, looking to Joshua.

"What?" the surprise in the boy's voice was more than apparent as he practically jumped out of his skin. He looked over to find the girl from the sub, Davenport, and suddenly, he quite strangely, and funnily, found himself smiling. Why? He had no fucking clue, but he still was, so he let it go and dropped his smile in preference for a much more normal straight face," Uh, no, I guess. Why? Something bad happen in there? I just saw Fisher storm out of there as though she'd gotten a drink spilled on her or something."
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Kassaran wrote:"What?" the surprise in the boy's voice was more than apparent as he practically jumped out of his skin. He looked over to find the girl from the sub, Davenport, and suddenly, he quite strangely, and funnily, found himself smiling. Why? He had no fucking clue, but he still was, so he let it go and dropped his smile in preference for a much more normal straight face," Uh, no, I guess. Why? Something bad happen in there? I just saw Fisher storm out of there as though she'd gotten a drink spilled on her or something."

"Allison, you mean? She was just being a bitch is all, like usual." The girl shrugged, jumping into the car with a thud, stomach still empty with hunger as she left the restaurant, filled with people who either didn't want her there, or people whom she didn't know. At least Josh was familiar to her.

"Hey, wanna' head somewhere ourselves, I mean, we could hang out, or . . . Oh! Hey! We could go and see about upgrading my VALK?"

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Qeno wrote:Rei wandered into the VALK hangar to find another Valkyrie staring at the gargantuan that stood before him with something appearing to be in his mouth. Rei's eyes still felt watery from her loss of ability to pilot her machine due to the 'death' of the laptop that acted as the brain that sat in the belly of the beast and she felt like running to the young man then break down into a sorrowful fit in his arms. The only thing that stopped her was the logic of how would one act if a strange woman were to run to a person and cry her heart out in their arms.

The sparks looked amazing to John as engineers did their routine maintenance. As John stared into his VALK's visor he could feel himself being drawn into his imagination where he pictured Adventure, Action, and a Crying girl. ....A crying girl how does that fit? he thought to himself as he was disappointingly being transferred back to reality. Until he finally noticed a girl with teary eyes staring right at him. Did I do something wrong..nah, do i look like someone she knows, does it stink over there? Did she just finish cutting onions? he thought to himself staring back with his eyebrow raised to hide the fact of how much he was thinking. It wasn't long before he caught a headache and had to put his thoughts on hold. Damn those crates! he thought to himself causing him more pain until he finally made up his mind to ask her what was wrong "ummmmmmm... Did I do something?" he yelled yet again causing himself pain.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Qeno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Razzgriz wrote:
Qeno wrote:Rei wandered into the VALK hangar to find another Valkyrie staring at the gargantuan that stood before him with something appearing to be in his mouth. Rei's eyes still felt watery from her loss of ability to pilot her machine due to the 'death' of the laptop that acted as the brain that sat in the belly of the beast and she felt like running to the young man then break down into a sorrowful fit in his arms. The only thing that stopped her was the logic of how would one act if a strange woman were to run to a person and cry her heart out in their arms.

The sparks looked amazing to John as engineers did their routine maintenance. As John stared into his VALK's visor he could feel himself being drawn into his imagination where he pictured Adventure, Action, and a Crying girl. ....A crying girl how does that fit? he thought to himself as he was disappointingly being transferred back to reality. Until he finally noticed a girl with teary eyes staring right at him. Did I do something wrong..nah, do i look like someone she knows, does it stink over there? Did she just finish cutting onions? he thought to himself staring back with his eyebrow raised to hide the fact of how much he was thinking. It wasn't long before he caught a headache and had to put his thoughts on hold. Damn those crates! he thought to himself causing him more pain until he finally made up his mind to ask her what was wrong "ummmmmmm... Did I do something?" he yelled yet again causing himself pain.

The feeling of seeking someone strong to hug her faded away when the young man asked Rei if he did something to cause her emotional pain and she shook her head "No, just...got done with an emotional moment" then she realized that more tears began to well down her cheeks. 'Drat...I thought I was done crying' She thought to herself as she wiped her cheek with her left hand since her broken laptop rested in the other waiting for someone to either repair it's damaged body or let it rest beneath the layers of garbage. 'Come on, Stop crying, I'll bring it to my friends and we'll carry on' She consoled herself but her emotions forced her to do otherwise as tears continued to roll down her cheeks.
Anti-realist in RPs

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:59 pm

"Okay then," said Triela to the table.

What was once a joy filled atmosphere with people in every seat had almost instantly turned into a den of depression and sadness. Love hung in the air, be it unrequited or not, and clung onto the hearts of the dinner goers. The noise radiating off of the table's belligerents had once been the bane of the hostess who was manning the table, and now was but a husk of it's former glory. Triela was not one to leave a sinking ship, but after she realized that the mod around here was becoming more and more unsettling to all parties, she got out of her chair and went over to the counter.

"Hey," she said to the waiter, " Can I just have my coke here and grab a quick little sandwich to go. Can we do that?"

"Y--"

"Great. I'll have a small grilled cheese. If you make it fast, I'll throw in an extra buck,"

"I don't think that's how this works I'm afraid," retorted the waiter

"Well, what about ten bucks for three minutes?"

The waiter smiled devilishly and turned on the spot putting the order through to his cooks. Meanwhile, Triela looked around the cafe and spotted a small map of the town and picked it up. She searched around for a small business named Jupiter Industrial on the edge of town, kind of on the path back to base. Once she knew where she was going, she put the small brochure in her pocket and turned around. Her coke was sitting on the counter in it's bright red can, next to a small cardboard box with what appeared to be her dinner. Upon further inspection, she confirmed that thought and left 15 dollars on the counter, five for the meal, and ten for the service. She picked up her belongings and exited the old-timey shop and started her way down the road back to base, but more specifically to Jupiter Industrial.

It was significantly colder outside with the evening air compared to the warm interior of the diner. Her frigid walk was short, since everything in this town was reasonably close by, and she went into the building with the title in question nonchalantly. The sudden warmth of the fireplace-lit building gushed all around her like a raging inferno and she quickly felt even more so at ease then anywhere else around GAMA HQ; almost like home. The vibrant burgundy walls of the lounge and the velvet seats complemented the bronze chandeliers that hung above. Next to a small burgundy counter with golden lining a red staircase stood in the corner. She sat down at one of the chairs and pulled out her now cooled down sandwich and began to chow down. She felt weird eating such an american dish in a very Italian location, but the taste was divine so she ignored that thought and kept on eating. Once she was done, she got up and started towards the counter, with her trash in hand which she quickly disposed of in a garbage can that was too in red and gold.

This place was a small branch of an even larger corporation that she frequently visited back in Rome, and it soon became almost like a home away from home. She pushed on into the den of red and gold until she came to the counter only to see a friendly face and a hopeful smile. The man was completely bald, minus the customary monopoly mustache that all men in this kind of trade were culturally required to have. He did have a bowtie and fancy clothes, so that was nice.

"What is my favorite thing in the world?" asked Triela to the bald man in a quizzical tone

The man stood there for a moment and slowly glanced at a drawer beneath him. He opened it up and flipped through an assortment of pictures until he found what he was looking for. A blank sheet of paper that he held up next to Triela's face and with a quick smile the man lowered the page and put it on his counter, revealing the other side to be a picture of the twin-tailed girl back in Italy.

"A small red rose, miss," said the bald man. "It's good to see you again."

"Likewise. Did my packages come in yet?"

The bald man reached into yet another drawer that he had and pulled out two things: a key, and a picture. Upon seeing both of these, the little Italian girl beamed from ear to ear. She grabbed the key in one hand and slid it into her pocket for the time being. The bald man pushed a curtain away behind him and a solid metal door was revealed behind him. He mentioned to the Italian girl to follow him, and so she did with guitar case in tow. The room she was lead into was all brightly lit and stainless steel on all of the four wall around her, save for one which was a large metal door that led out to the alleyways behind. in the center of this silver room stood the piece de resistance.

"Are you pleased ma'am?"

"Oh, I'm very pleased. Is it road-worthy?"

"Yes it is. It can get up too 200 kilometers an hour in just a couple of seconds as well. To top it off, our VALK will be able to charge it, so you need not worry about power supply. It also has solar panels inside of it so that if you do get stranded, you can get some power back. It will serve you well," finished the bald man.

"What about the other thing?" Triela said as she patted her guitar case.

"Don't fret, we have it all under control. The Agency's gooks have modified it so that even though it may be ancient, it will still be able to be used in a modern situation, while still keeping it's original looks,"

The bald man went over to the corner of the room and picked up a pair of rather large briefcases. He opened the largest first and revealed what she had came for. Every fiber of it's frame was meticulously handcrafted and shaped, down to the smallest of details. Triela bent down over her guitar case and opened it up, revealing a completely empty container. She took the item from the briefcase and put it snug into the guitar case that she had been carrying around just for this very moment. With great care she made sure that it was well put away and then she proceeded to close it up before the bald man opened the other briefcase. He gestured to the two items inside of this case.

"Seven 9mm rounds, more then enough for close quarters combat. If you get even closer, this here will do you justice. 6 inches of pure cold steel and stopping power, which will be more then enough to stop an opponent of any kind," the bald man continued. He paused and then said,

"Well, what say you? Are you impressed or what?"

"I am extremely impressed. I can take all of these with me, yes?"

"Certainly ma'am. I would suggest you put those on your person first before you leave though," said the bald man as he mentioned the new gear that she had revived.

"That might be a plan."

"Oh yes, a couple other things. The boss sends his regards and wishes you well, as does the rest of the agency. But more importantly, you're due for a check-up soon, preferably within the next couple of moths. Would you like me to book you an appointment ma'am, or should I push it to another day?"

"There is no time like the present, so put me down in about a month,"

"Very well, I'll make sure it get's done. How does a Christmas present sound?" the bald man said as he went for the metal door.

"It sounds great," she retorted as she put her guitar case on her present. She went over and straddled the beast and grabbed the helmet off of the handlebars. Once it was on her head, she nodded to the bald man who lifted the metal door.

"See you soon then," he said

"Have a nice night!" replied Triela as her tires began to screech away into the night sky back to GAMA HQ.
Last edited by Vancon on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Qeno wrote:The feeling of seeking someone strong to hug her faded away when the young man asked Rei if he did something to cause her emotional pain and she shook her head "No, just...got done with an emotional moment" then she realized that more tears began to well down her cheeks. 'Drat...I thought I was done crying' She thought to herself as she wiped her cheek with her left hand since her broken laptop rested in the other waiting for someone to either repair it's damaged body or let it rest beneath the layers of garbage. 'Come on, Stop crying, I'll bring it to my friends and we'll carry on' She consoled herself but her emotions forced her to do otherwise as tears continued to roll down her cheeks.

It felt like a load was lifted of his shoulders when the girl shook her head no to his question. The pain in his head seemed to stop and he went back into his thoughts to think about what to do next. When he glanced at her he could see she seemed to be crying more then before and felt sorry for her. " I see, is there anything i can do?" still rubbing his head " If you keep crying like that I might need a boat." he said letting out a small smile and glancing to his right. The situation felt awkward and he really didn't know what to do to help out. "So.... this is my first moment at Ramstein. Well what to do now?" he muttered under his breath.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Qeno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Razzgriz wrote:It felt like a load was lifted of his shoulders when the girl shook her head no to his question. The pain in his head seemed to stop and he went back into his thoughts to think about what to do next. When he glanced at her he could see she seemed to be crying more then before and felt sorry for her. " I see, is there anything i can do?" still rubbing his head " If you keep crying like that I might need a boat." he said letting out a small smile and glancing to his right. The situation felt awkward and he really didn't know what to do to help out. "So.... this is my first moment at Ramstein. Well what to do now?" he muttered under his breath.

"I don-'t know... I'm still... shoc-ked that I...made it...this far from...home...and..my comp..uter broke" Rei said having a harder time getting out her words almost crying even harder at the mention of a boat then the flow of tears slowed slightly after seeing what resembled a small smile. She suddenly felt helpless without the use of her computer and the sorry state it appeared. The ability to use her own machine and talk with her friends through wireless communication was demolished along with her father's old black laptop which was eating her from the center of her emotions.

"I'm sorry but...were you here before?" She asked hoping to bring herself back to reality though a simple conversation.
Anti-realist in RPs

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Qeno wrote:"I don-'t know... I'm still... shoc-ked that I...made it...this far from...home...and..my comp..uter broke" Rei said having a harder time getting out her words almost crying even harder at the mention of a boat then the flow of tears slowed slightly after seeing what resembled a small smile. She suddenly felt helpless without the use of her computer and the sorry state it appeared. The ability to use her own machine and talk with her friends through wireless communication was demolished along with her father's old black laptop which was eating her from the center of her emotions.

"I'm sorry but...were you here before?" She asked hoping to bring herself back to reality though a simple conversation.

The girls response caught him off guard as he stared at her in a state of shock until he realized she seemed to be feeling slightly better. "No.. I just transferred here from panama with a driver with problems and the convoy that just arrived." he said searching to see if he could catch a glance at the driver to point him out. After a brief failed search he turned attention back toward her hoping to make her feel better. " By the way.. People usually start conversations with a greeting and their name." he said making his way toward her with a slightly bigger smile and his hand extended. " So I guess i'll start.... my name is John, what is yours?"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Qeno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:00 pm

Razzgriz wrote:The girls response caught him off guard as he stared at her in a state of shock until he realized she seemed to be feeling slightly better. "No.. I just transferred here from panama with a driver with problems and the convoy that just arrived." he said searching to see if he could catch a glance at the driver to point him out. After a brief failed search he turned attention back toward her hoping to make her feel better. " By the way.. People usually start conversations with a greeting and their name." he said making his way toward her with a slightly bigger smile and his hand extended. " So I guess i'll start.... my name is John, what is yours?"

"Oh..." Rei said acknowledging John's answer of just being transferred from panama and she followed the young man's gaze as he tried to find the driver to refer to. Her tears started to dry the more she looked around carrying a 'dead' laptop to her chest and her eyes started to become a brighter shade of white to recover from the salty tears that streamed down her cheeks. When the young woman was still in high school she was not aware of people usually starting their conversations with a greeting and their name then she blinked a couple times looking at John's hand.

"My name's Rei" The young woman answered shaking the young man's hand with a gentle grip across the palm and she wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt.
Anti-realist in RPs

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:09 pm

"I take that as a yes then?" Gregory said taking a seat. "I really need to learn to shut my damn mouth don't I?" Gregory ordered an apple snapps and a burger in his best German. "Entschuldigung Gilbert, ich..." he quickly realized he was still speaking German "Przepraszam Gilbert , I.... damn it, I can't even remember which language I'm suppose to be apologizing in. Sorry Gilbert, I just spent so much time around smartasses in my childhood I tend to forget not everyone's like that."

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Anako woke up,she looked around,this wasn't Ramstein. This place looked like a pizza restaurant's security room. "Eh?...This isn't the cafeteria.." She said wiping away drool. Then she heard a telephone ring. She noticed a device on the ground and picked it up.Anako scrolled threw some cameras it was linked to. She saw three things on a stage, a bunny,a chicken and a bear. She giggled and kept scrolling. Soon,she came back to the stage and noticed the bear was missing and as if on cue,the power went out. A eerie silence that even sent a chill down the Russian's already cold spine. She looked around the room,then to the corner of her eyes she saw something that said "close door". She quickly hot it,then Anako kept shaking. Out of nowhere,a the bear that was on the stage jumped in front of her face. But Anako didn't scream and she only smirked,her mouth opened a little. "I've seen gulag food scarier then you..". Anako jumped the bear and started to pound the lifeout of it. Soon,the dream ended and she woke up,her face covered in her drool. She was back at Ramstein. "That was one neck of a dream.." Anako said yawning,strentching then getting up to do things other then having weird dreams.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:53 pm

As the crowd wore on, Allison seemed to cut a swath through the people and headed into a place few would ever think to find her: A flower shop. It was a small hole-in-the-wall shop that had an impressive collection. The shop owner, a sweet old lady with a still inexplicably sharp memory, came out from the back of the store.

"Oh, hello there Ms. Allison. Is it that time of year again?" She didn't have a very happy tone as she asked the question.

Allison looked downcast at the counter before her, separating the two. "Yes, it is." She answered.

"The usual order?"

Allison nodded, and in a few minutes she was given three bouquets of zinnias, purple hyacinths, and Forget-Me-Not's. It was sort of a mish-mash of flowers, but each one held it's own meaning that tied with the others. Allison gave the woman her pay card and then left when she was done with it. With the bouquets in hand, she headed toward the quiet part of the city.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Towers
Diplomat

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Towers » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:18 pm

Xing wrote:Lorelei shifted her attention to her tablet momentarily as she checked the status of the other items that were on her to do list for the day. The VALK was finished with its construction, the revamped ANGEL was borderline finished, and when she brought up Gilbert's status it showed that he was in the motor pool. Undoubtedly going out for the night, which left her plenty of time to help Dr. Grossman.

"I think there's an opening in my schedule to assist you." Dr. Jarnefeldt replied as she turned off the tablet screen and looked up to her colleague. "Though given her condition, I think it's fair to say that this operation might take a while Dr. Grossman."

"Ah that it will but I think if we enter theatre at eight o'clock we'll be able to wrap up about three and it won't be fun but we'll be able to cycle some work now that there's two of us and my assistants aren't completely useless. As for the matter of recovery, well I think you’ll be very impressed with what my girl can take.
Oh God it just struck me I’ve not taken care of everything have I? Her parental report is coming up soon and I’ll have to break this gently before they get the raw facts. I do have time though if I get them tomorrow so that’s fine, sorry Lorelei got lost in thought there.”

Casually brushing off his musings on deception Grossman rolled back and forth on the sides of his feet and glancing about like an impatient child with a stupid grin.
“Sooo.” He said “Whatcha wanna do till then?”
Every day until you like it.

Fear our mighty Tower-based society!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse