NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 9, Closed, Hodor)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Frank Underwood is a fan of video games.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:It should be mentioned I have an unhealthy hero worship of Johnson.

This may sound familiar.

You tend to hold unhealthy hero worships of bullshit people.

Johnson wasn't bullshit.

Crazed, obsessive, insecure, and borderline sociopathic, sure. But not bullshit.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:07 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You tend to hold unhealthy hero worships of bullshit people.

Johnson wasn't bullshit.

Crazed, obsessive, insecure, and borderline sociopathic, sure. But not bullshit.

I meant batshit.

Also, Peter Russo is a drug addict, broken man and depressed.

He represents Pennsylvania.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:It should be mentioned I have an unhealthy hero worship of Johnson.

This may sound familiar.

You tend to hold unhealthy hero worships of bullshit people.

I only know Lyndon Johnson because he pissed on the sidewalks and had a big dick.

Just like I only know Richard Nixon because he was a master thief and evil overlord.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Johnson wasn't bullshit.

Crazed, obsessive, insecure, and borderline sociopathic, sure. But not bullshit.

I meant batshit.

Also, Peter Russo is a drug addict, broken man and depressed.

He represents Pennsylvania.

Our actual representatives aren't nearly so exciting; they're Republicans.

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You tend to hold unhealthy hero worships of bullshit people.

I only know Lyndon Johnson because he pissed on the sidewalks and had a big dick.

Just like I only know Richard Nixon because he was a master thief and evil overlord.

Take Richard Nixon, add the idea that he's FDR, double the inadequacy towards JFK, throw in a (frankly hilarious) Southern drawl, and make him competent.

Now you've got Johnson.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I meant batshit.

Also, Peter Russo is a drug addict, broken man and depressed.

He represents Pennsylvania.

Our actual representatives aren't nearly so exciting; they're Republicans.

Nude East Ireland wrote:I only know Lyndon Johnson because he pissed on the sidewalks and had a big dick.

Just like I only know Richard Nixon because he was a master thief and evil overlord.

Take Richard Nixon, add the idea that he's FDR, double the inadequacy towards JFK, throw in a (frankly hilarious) Southern drawl, and make him competent.

Now you've got Johnson.

That actually is Frank Underwood.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Speaking of Kennedy, he was on all sorts of meds when he became President.

He was also on all sorts of women, but we all knew that.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Our actual representatives aren't nearly so exciting; they're Republicans.


Take Richard Nixon, add the idea that he's FDR, double the inadequacy towards JFK, throw in a (frankly hilarious) Southern drawl, and make him competent.

Now you've got Johnson.

That actually is Frank Underwood.

They even look alike.

Nude East Ireland wrote:Speaking of Kennedy, he was on all sorts of meds when he became President.

He was also on all sorts of women, but we all knew that.

Kennedy was more or less a man constantly falling apart, yet still seeming like the messiah.

Which annoyed Johnson to no end.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Image
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:21 pm

You know, Tiger, I disagree that the show is dull without Spacey on screen.

Peter Russo is also a fairly impressive character, in my view.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42221
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:02 pm

"make my eye contact with them."

What, Nat?

Did you mean any?
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:"make my eye contact with them."

What, Nat?

Did you mean any?

Happy anus accomplishing, Zark.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42221
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:"make my eye contact with them."

What, Nat?

Did you mean any?

Happy anus accomplishing, Zark.


:lol:

But no, really.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuala_Lumpur#Demographics

You know, they have kickass food.

My ass would, in fact, feel like it had been kicked.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuala_Lumpur#Demographics

You know, they have kickass food.

My ass would, in fact, feel like it had been kicked.

Oh, do you need a napkin after their food? :p
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:My ass would, in fact, feel like it had been kicked.

Oh, do you need a napkin after their food? :p

I'm an Irish-German, Khan.

My body was built for potatoes and beer.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Oh, do you need a napkin after their food? :p

I'm an Irish-German, Khan.

My body was built for potatoes and beer.

As you graduate high school, you will walk up to get your diploma...and suddenly, everyone in your graduating class is magically teleported to Mumbai as I laugh hysterically.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:32 pm

I like how my threats are not "I will kill you where you stand" but rather "I will show you my home."
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I'm an Irish-German, Khan.

My body was built for potatoes and beer.

As you graduate high school, you will walk up to get your diploma...and suddenly, everyone in your graduating class is magically teleported to Mumbai as I laugh hysterically.

You can meet my friends.

Or a word rhyming with "meet".
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:As you graduate high school, you will walk up to get your diploma...and suddenly, everyone in your graduating class is magically teleported to Mumbai as I laugh hysterically.

You can meet my friends.

Or a word rhyming with "meet".

Hmm. What are their stereotypes of India? What have you told them about my people?

Because I will show them the truth.

Just to underscore my point, ten minutes ago, a monkey ran across the street while a man with a cricket bat followed, shouting furiously in Tamil.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:You can meet my friends.

Or a word rhyming with "meet".

Hmm. What are their stereotypes of India? What have you told them about my people?

Because I will show them the truth.

Just to underscore my point, ten minutes ago, a monkey ran across the street while a man with a cricket bat followed, shouting furiously in Tamil.

"Damn it, Rathore! She was my wife!"
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:40 pm

http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/5779 ... z2wBSNp8jM

I found this page through a bizarre series of link followings, and I'm not sure how I got here, to be perfectly honest.

But here's a clear fact - Pittsburgh has a very exciting St. Patrick's Day.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:42 pm

http://www.freshfruitportal.com/2014/03 ... try=others

Nat, Zark. I feel I must tell you your states are aligning.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/5779581-74/police-arrests-celebrations#axzz2wBSNp8jM

I found this page through a bizarre series of link followings, and I'm not sure how I got here, to be perfectly honest.

But here's a clear fact - Pittsburgh has a very exciting St. Patrick's Day.

We have special traffic signs set up and "checkpoints".

Khan, checkpoints.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alaroma, Alta Californians, Of the Quendi

Advertisement

Remove ads