NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 9, Closed, Hodor)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:02 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Arya! It wasn't Arya, was it?"

(shrug)

"Damn you!"

...How?

In Victoria 2.

See, America is at war with Mexico over California. Mexico is losing, and is bankrupt. So immigrants are coming up here.

To Canada?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:03 am

Agritum wrote:Vicky 2 would have been beautiful if more sociological mechanics had been included.

As in, I once had a game where the US managed to colonize most of Africa, but treated the natives much more better than the other European powers. The natives started to either assimilate perfectly or move to the US, and in the space of a few decades, places such as Kenya and Congo stopped being colonies and acquired Statehood.

The result was large swathes of Africa being inhabited by Yankees and blacks (LOTS of Yankees).

I have never seen that happen.

Do you have DLCs?

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:04 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:In Victoria 2.

See, America is at war with Mexico over California. Mexico is losing, and is bankrupt. So immigrants are coming up here.

To Canada?

America is also in a shit state. They're recovering from their war with the UK.

Quebec is actually thriving.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:04 am

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I have never seen that happen.

Do you have DLCs?

Yes.

Mind, I'm playing this game after a several month hiatus.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:06 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Quebec is actually thriving.

I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.

And you will know the debt is paid.

Goodbye.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:07 am

Agritum wrote:Do you have DLCs?

Yes.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/sho ... 68c3df4f12

Download and install these two, in order. Tick both of them when you start the game.

Believe me, this mod is awesome and will improve your Vicky 2 experience to the max.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:08 am

I'd like to note that among the Great Powers in my game, we have Belgium.

It's number 5, just behind the US. (UK is 1, North German Federation is 2, France is 3. The Netherlands are 6, Spain is 7, Russia is 8.)
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:08 am

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Yes.

Download and install these two, in order. Tick both of them when you start the game.

Believe me, this mod is awesome and will improve your Vicky 2 experience to the max.

What are the features?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:08 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'd like to note that among the Great Powers in my game, we have Belgium.

It's number 5, just behind the US. (UK is 1, North German Federation is 2, France is 3. The Netherlands are 6, Spain is 7, Russia is 8.)

Which reminds me; how do you check that in EUIV?

All it tells me is that I'm 8th.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:09 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Quebec is actually thriving.

I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.

And you will know the debt is paid.

Go on the RMB.

I'm trying to start a song along.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:10 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'd like to note that among the Great Powers in my game, we have Belgium.

Which reminds me; how do you check that in EUIV?

All it tells me is that I'm 8th.

I don't recall.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:11 am

Also, you should all listen to The Bugle.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:13 am

Agritum wrote:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/sho ... 68c3df4f12

What are the features?

Balanced and expanded economy with new and alternative production chains, including 16 new goods and over 20 additional factories
Modified POP behavior and domestic and foreign migration – more focus on available jobs and reforms and not just the presenece of “Democracy”
Entirely re-written promotion system, so that well-off pops promote and poor pops demote
Research point generation modified and balanced to emphasize literacy and clergy but factor in contributions from bureaucrats, capitalists, and clerks
Revised and rebalanced tech tree, with over 100 new inventions -- it allows viable alternative paths of development rather than favoring “super techs” and breaks technology rollouts down into smaller advances (e.g., there’s more than one way to get the minimum liferating you need after 1880)
More important role for National Focus
Completely reworked political system, leading to greater synergy between the Upper House and government
Revised rebels and revolutions, including event-based subsystems and "patriots" that reclaim territory
Revised military units (e.g., distinguishing professional regulars from colonial or mobilized reserve brigades) and military combat system, including terrain combat modifiers
Revised Casus Belli system and infamy costs, promoting sensible AI use of wargoals and making it impractical to swallow large uncivilized countries in a single bite
Great Wars & Infamy Wars, increasing the scope of late game wars
New unification mechanics for many cultural unions such as Germany, Italy, Arabia and Scandinavia to make these realistically achievable
Over 50 new countries exiting at-start or that can form during the game, including many from the New Nations Mod
Hundreds of new events and decisions, including the Taiping Rebellion, the Congress of Berlin, the Oriental Crisis, the British Dominions and the Boer Wars among many others

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:14 am

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What are the features?

Balanced and expanded economy with new and alternative production chains, including 16 new goods and over 20 additional factories
Modified POP behavior and domestic and foreign migration – more focus on available jobs and reforms and not just the presenece of “Democracy”
Entirely re-written promotion system, so that well-off pops promote and poor pops demote
Research point generation modified and balanced to emphasize literacy and clergy but factor in contributions from bureaucrats, capitalists, and clerks
Revised and rebalanced tech tree, with over 100 new inventions -- it allows viable alternative paths of development rather than favoring “super techs” and breaks technology rollouts down into smaller advances (e.g., there’s more than one way to get the minimum liferating you need after 1880)
Completely reworked political system, leading to greater synergy between the Upper House and government
Revised rebels and revolutions, including event-based subsystems and "patriots" that reclaim territory
Revised military units (e.g., distinguishing professional regulars from colonial or mobilized reserve brigades) and military combat system, including terrain combat modifiers
Revised Casus Belli system and infamy costs, promoting sensible AI use of wargoals and making it impractical to swallow large uncivilized countries in a single bite
New unification mechanics for many cultural unions such as Germany, Italy, Arabia and Scandinavia to make these realistically achievable
Over 50 new countries exiting at-start or that can form during the game, including many from the New Nations Mod
Hundreds of new events and decisions, including the Taiping Rebellion, the Congress of Berlin, the Oriental Crisis, the British Dominions and the Boer Wars among many others

Save game compatible?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 am

Agritum wrote:

Save game compatible?

Nope, unfortunately.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:14 am

Liecthenbourg wrote: :lol:
I'll take that as a great victory.

Mind, this will mean that Spain will grow.

A worthy trade in my books.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:03 am

Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:04 am

I want Joe McHale to do more things.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:12 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:I want Joe McHale to do more things.

Indeed.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:17 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:I want Joe McHale to do more things.

Indeed.

I mean, I'll take a McHale talk show, if that's what we're getting.

But only if he brings Gillan Jacobs as co-host.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:23 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Indeed.

I mean, I'll take a McHale talk show, if that's what we're getting.

But only if he brings Gillan Jacobs as co-host.

I have a feeling said show would be amazingly bleak and cynical.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:24 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu_wkdZRl1A

"This isn't funny anymore."

"Yes, it is."

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:26 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:

I'll get to this tomorrow.

Irishman.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:27 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:I'll get to this tomorrow.

Irishman.

Well, I did get past the Stuarts.

Today will be half India, half Elementals.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:27 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Irishman.

Well, I did get past the Stuarts.

Today will be half India, half Elementals.

Excellent.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse