NATION

PASSWORD

The city that lives (RP, OOC, Open, steampunk/pony/anthro/hu

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we change to a 2 posts per 12 hour system?

Poll ended at Sat May 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes : 8

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Shark isle wrote:Name: Pavel Calvitch
Species: Human
Appearence: Pavel is a tall strong man with black hair, Brown eys and tan skin. He has tatoos on his torso and arms he also has a scar across his forehead due to his abusive Uncle, He wears a white miners outfit with overalls. He also has a pocket watch which he hides inside his outfit.
Caste:Labourer
Talent: Demolitions.
Skills: A master in the Russian Martial Art Sambo. He also knows every mine shaft in the city and how long they are. He also knoes how to make homemade explosives.
Gear: A Clockwork pistol and a couple of sticks of dynamite.
Bio: Can i type it later?

Write up the bio. Besides that, looks good. I'll accept/decline after you put your bio up.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Ugh. Damn my sleep. I'll be posting soon enough, sorry for the delay.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:01 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Ugh. Damn my sleep. I'll be posting soon enough, sorry for the delay.

Take your time, people honestly should not be posting as much as they are.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Name: Graceful Senses
Species: Earth pony
Appearance: Slender long legs, spiked up mane, tail and back mane are tied up near body, cutie mark of rollerblades, orchid-coloured coat and pale green mane and tail, along with bright yellow eyes.
Caste: High society
Talent: She is an expert rollerblader.
Skills: Basic marksmanship skills, stealth, experienced with running on low food supplies in the wild
Gear: Two pairs of rollerblade, a bag containing a water bottle and a sandwich usually.
Bio: Grace's basically lived within reasonable luxury all of her life, never having really known about what her parents did in order to earn that wealth, but she had always seen the marketeers going about their business whenever her parents, weirdly enough, walked out in their fancy clothes amongst them to buy something from them: She had imagined that they grew wealthy from that.

Grace went through her ordinary schooling years in one of the city's most prestigious schools, but a mishap with a box of misplaced rolling marbles lead her to the idea of rollerblading as she had somehow managed to pass through the first fifty metres of the corridor almost uncannily well. It is from then that she had discovered that her father was a Mechanic as well as a novice inventor, hence giving her two pairs of custom made rollerblades that she could use to go around the city. They have, on occasion, sent her out of the city to participate in competitions, winning them a bit of extra income as well as recognition of her talent at such a young age.

Grace has always been a terribly lively and laid back pony, however, as per her parents' lack of strict discipline, which has also caused her trouble on more than one occasion regarding the higher ups: She's basically grown resentful of them as a result, alongside with what she perceives as prejudice against the nouveau riche in New Anachro, though recent communications with a telepathic pony she had bonded with and met up with during one of her competitions has allowed her to see her position from the perspective of one who's never enjoyed those privileges and never will. She has since nurtured herself into a prim and proper lady during her conversations with high society, though such conversations do tend to be rare.

Grace's also been on numerous camping trips with her family whenever possible and has had gone for several classes on marksmanship skills on request of her parents having told her that defending one's self was the most important factor living in this city. As a result of her parents' influence, she's also grown into a very individualistic pony in both manner and style, the former moreso outside the coveted halls of New Anacrho's elites, her own style defying social norms by just about enough to ensure barely passing through her social life without being outright rejected by her peers and by the other higher ups.

Her decision on deciding to check out on the resistance rested on her going out on her rollerblades through the city's streets one night after a particularly bad argument with her parents, the posters having managed to both be everywhere in her area as well as one of them blowing right up into her face.

Her name is based more on her parents' wishes of her being just as elegant and sophisticated a pony as they should've been, but their own laid back, "spare the child" attitude has had her morph into a mix of the brash, passionate pony she is and the more gentle pony she puts herself upfront as to the high society. Most of the time, however, she will be of the former personality.

(Few things first:

1. There is another character who is faintly related here with Grace that will be in another RP, I'm hoping no one minds that too much...
2. The bio's a mish mash, honestly.)
Last edited by Sungai Pusat on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Sungai Pusat wrote:Name: Graceful Senses
Species: Earth pony
Appearance: Slender long legs, spiked up mane, tail and back mane are tied up near body, cutie mark of rollerblades, orchid-coloured coat and pale green mane and tail, along with bright yellow eyes.
Caste: High society
Talent: She is an expert rollerblader.
Skills: Basic marksmanship skills, stealth, experienced with running on low food supplies in the wild
Gear: Two pairs of rollerblade, a bag containing a water bottle and a sandwich usually.
Bio: Grace's basically lived within reasonable luxury all of her life, never having really known about what her parents did in order to earn that wealth, but she had always seen the marketeers going about their business whenever her parents, weirdly enough, walked out in their fancy clothes amongst them to buy something from them: She had imagined that they grew wealthy from that.

Grace went through her ordinary schooling years in one of the city's most prestigious schools, but a mishap with a box of misplaced rolling marbles lead her to the idea of rollerblading as she had somehow managed to pass through the first fifty metres of the corridor almost uncannily well. It is from then that she had discovered that her father was a Mechanic as well as a novice inventor, hence giving her two pairs of custom made rollerblades that she could use to go around the city. They have, on occasion, sent her out of the city to participate in competitions, winning them a bit of extra income as well as recognition of her talent at such a young age.

Grace has always been a terribly lively and laid back pony, however, as per her parents' lack of strict discipline, which has also caused her trouble on more than one occasion regarding the higher ups: She's basically grown resentful of them as a result, alongside with what she perceives as prejudice against the nouveau riche in New Anachro, though recent communications with a telepathic pony she had bonded with and met up with during one of her competitions has allowed her to see her position from the perspective of one who's never enjoyed those privileges and never will. She has since nurtured herself into a prim and proper lady during her conversations with high society, though such conversations do tend to be rare.

Grace's also been on numerous camping trips with her family whenever possible and has had gone for several classes on marksmanship skills on request of her parents having told her that defending one's self was the most important factor living in this city. As a result of her parents' influence, she's also grown into a very individualistic pony in both manner and style, the former moreso outside the coveted halls of New Anacrho's elites, her own style defying social norms by just about enough to ensure barely passing through her social life without being outright rejected by her peers and by the other higher ups.

Her decision to join the rebellion rested on her going out on her rollerblades one night after a particularly bad argument with her parents.

Her name is based more on her parents' wishes of her being just as elegant and sophisticated a pony as they should've been, but their own laid back, "spare the child" attitude has had her morph into a mix of the brash, passionate pony she is and the more gentle pony she puts herself upfront as to the high society.

(Few things first:

1. There is another character who is faintly related here with Grace that will be in another RP, I'm hoping no one minds that too much...
2. The bio's a mish mash, honestly.)

Very nice, really. She hasn't joined the resistance yet, though. She'll join later, when she comes to the meeting place, and says the secret phrase.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:10 pm

Morlodania wrote:
Sungai Pusat wrote:-snip!-

Very nice, really. She hasn't joined the resistance yet, though. She'll join later, when she comes to the meeting place, and says the secret phrase.

Oh, noted. I'll change that part to "considering", then.

EDIT: Done.
Last edited by Sungai Pusat on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Shark isle wrote:Name: Pavel Calvitch
Species: Human
Appearence: Pavel is a tall strong man with black hair, Brown eys and tan skin. He has tatoos on his torso and arms he also has a scar across his forehead due to his abusive Uncle, He wears a white miners outfit with overalls. He also has a pocket watch which he hides inside his outfit.
Caste:Labourer
Talent: Demolitions.
Skills: A master in the Russian Martial Art Sambo. He also knows every mine shaft in the city and how long they are. He also knoes how to make homemade explosives.
Gear: A Clockwork pistol and a couple of sticks of dynamite.
Bio: Can i type it later?

Yes, that's fine. App accepted ^-^
Join The City of Steam Mk. II
And don't forget Hearthwood
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

Hentaline
Envoy

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hentaline » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:35 pm

By the way, what does a bruiser look like?

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Hentaline wrote:By the way, what does a bruiser look like?

Typing a description out now. Will post an image later if I can find one.
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

Hentaline
Envoy

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hentaline » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:
Hentaline wrote:By the way, what does a bruiser look like?

Typing a description out now. Will post an image later if I can find one.

If it has a head, then good, I already put a post of beheading a bruiser with a large rock and stabbing the other's steam core through the cracks in it's armor.
Last edited by Hentaline on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:49 pm

Hentaline wrote:If it has a head, then good, I already put a post of beheading a bruiser and stabbing the other's core through the cracks in it's armor.

Yes, I read it. Good post, it actually fitted with my description of the bruisers.

Erm . . . Okay description . . .
1.5 times taller than average people so about 2.7 meters
Completely brass body with iron and steel plates along the chest.
Faceplate is a simple blank plate with a grate in front-bottom half of it. Steam vents through this. Two glass orbs make up the eyes in the top half of the faceplate. Abnormally large, bulky hands.

They do not attempt to negotiate as they cannot talk but they do understand words and will take what is said into consideration.

Saestea
Senator

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:50 pm

[]
Last edited by Saestea on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Hmm foxanthro mechanic who happens to be a big time tinkerer, I'll get him/her made up later.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:38 pm

[]
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Raktio wrote:Hmm foxanthro mechanic who happens to be a big time tinkerer, I'll get him/her made up later.

Awesome ^-^

Also, yes you may Saestea and my OC is lower class (thief)

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:41 pm

Saestea wrote:No one has still chosen to be a Lower Class dude. DX Can I make one?

You should make him be a coltcuddler, so he and Concerto can be lovers. ;)

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:42 pm

[]
Last edited by Saestea on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Saestea wrote:
Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:Awesome ^-^

Also, yes you may Saestea and my OC is lower class (thief)

Yay~
Are there Fennec foxes here?

And what's a coltcuddler?

Really? Coltcuddler is the fandom name for gay stallions, and fillyfooler is the fandom name for gay mares. You need to get out more.

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:44 pm

[]
Last edited by Saestea on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:51 pm

Saestea wrote:Yay~
Are there Fennec foxes here?

And what's a coltcuddler?

Yes there are, Silver is a black Corsac anthro.

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:54 pm

[]
Last edited by Saestea on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Saestea wrote:
Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:Yes there are, Silver is a black Corsac anthro.

Oh GOSH! I love Corsacs! XD
My other character will be a Fennec.
Kad is 25, this character can be younger, I think.
Or should it be a pony?

Why not make a pegasus? There seems to be no shortage of foxes and unicorns, so a pegasus character would be nice.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:59 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:
Saestea wrote:
Oh GOSH! I love Corsacs! XD
My other character will be a Fennec.
Kad is 25, this character can be younger, I think.
Or should it be a pony?

Why not make a pegasus? There seems to be no shortage of foxes and unicorns, so a pegasus character would be nice.

I'll add a few just for you FRE XD

Anyhooves, watching play now, cheers.

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:05 pm

[]
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:28 am

Name: Mary Rose
Species: (Pony(be specific), anthropony (specify again), Anthrofox, human)
Appearance: The Little One
Caste: She is a Mechanic, so High Society I guess ?
Talent: Mechanics, specifically cybernetics and bruiser type machines
Skills: Highly Intelligent, amazing with machines
Gear: Delta, the big boy standing next to her in the picture, Tools, mechanical spy hawk
Bio: WIP

WIP app. Please tell me what you think so far.
Last edited by Prusslandia on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse