NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VIII [OPEN -Sign up and Planning]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu May 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:2nd person is so hard to do, -is jealous-

It is. I struggled. Used your one-shot for a guide, too. Like pulling teeth it is.

I tried not to make it too down. Did it work? :p
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Thu May 29, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu May 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:2nd person is so hard to do, -is jealous-

It is. I struggled. Used your one-shot for a guide, too. Like pulling teeth it is.

I tried not to make it too down. Did it work? :p

eep, I re-read my oneshot a few days ago and wanted to burn it :lol:

Hell yea it worked!!! :D

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu May 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:eep, I re-read my oneshot a few days ago and wanted to burn it :lol:

Noes. Yours is like garlic breadstick. Tasty. :p

Yay!
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Thu May 29, 2014 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu May 29, 2014 7:21 pm

I wonder if its okay to post D.V's entrance since Tribblequest is almost over. Tilt? Think it'd be fine?

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu May 29, 2014 7:23 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:I wonder if its okay to post D.V's entrance since Tribblequest is almost over. Tilt? Think it'd be fine?

I think so. *nods*
mumblemumblemumble

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Thu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:eep, I re-read my oneshot a few days ago and wanted to burn it :lol:

Yay!

I read that as "I eat you like a garlic breadstick". I don't know how insomniacs go without a lot of sleep.

My apologies for not being online this week; finals are coming up, and yesterday my internet was really mean to the whole house (but thankfully, we're switching to a better line on the 8'th of June. Still a while aways).

And because there's no better way to say hello than by eating a GM's dice, I want directions towards Cer's dice box. If a dog thinks it's tasty, it must have some kind of tang.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu May 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Just checking in to see how things are.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu May 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Erucia wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

Yay!

I read that as "I eat you like a garlic breadstick". I don't know how insomniacs go without a lot of sleep.

My apologies for not being online this week; finals are coming up, and yesterday my internet was really mean to the whole house (but thankfully, we're switching to a better line on the 8'th of June. Still a while aways).

And because there's no better way to say hello than by eating a GM's dice, I want directions towards Cer's dice box. If a dog thinks it's tasty, it must have some kind of tang.

I was reading somewhere there's now a counseling office in LA area using wolf therapy. No joke. Straight from Psychology Today.

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Just checking in to see how things are.

DRUMS!
mumblemumblemumble

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Thu May 29, 2014 7:38 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:I was reading somewhere there's now a counseling office in LA area using wolf therapy. No joke. Straight from Psychology Today.

Are you suggesting that it would be a joke? Mister, wolf cub therapy is one of our most popular methods at the Eru-zsche clinic. :p

Also, my brain perceived that statement at first as being therapy designed for wolves in need of therapy.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

Motoneuron
Attaché

Founded: Dec 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Motoneuron » Thu May 29, 2014 8:57 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Motoneuron wrote:Thats what I was referring to... maybe. I'm kind of confused what you mean. To me it sounded like you were asking if I wanted to get involved and I asked how I'd get involved when I arrived late.

Tiltjuice wrote:...(or if it could kill our characters, either)....

Oh, I thought they had said there wouldn't be death unless they did something really stupid. It didn't seem like this fell under that. If theres a significant chance of that then I guess I wouldn't do it.
<3 Loving Mate of New Aksarben<3

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu May 29, 2014 9:58 pm

@Fvaar, want Torii to respond, or someone else?

Anyone else?

I can wait, or reply, or whatever. I'm just sitting here messing with a plasma globe and playing Pokemon.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Thu May 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:@Fvaar, want Torii to respond, or someone else?

Anyone else?

I can wait, or reply, or whatever. I'm just sitting here messing with a plasma globe and playing Pokemon.

Literally anyone is fine; Nick is tense, though, and would respond best to someone he's familiar with. Additionally, someone with whom he's familiar is more likely both to notice and to come over.

Torii works very well on both counts; feel free to reply, should you wish, more or less at your łeisure. The soonest I'll be on again is six hours 8 minutes from now; I may not be able to post IC for several hours after that. Anyway, thank you for asking. Have fun! :)
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu May 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Oi, no problem. I have time to wait, what with emulators and GBA's :p.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Motoneuron
Attaché

Founded: Dec 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Motoneuron » Thu May 29, 2014 10:45 pm

I suppose I should figure out something. Itll likely be until sunday if I don't post now
<3 Loving Mate of New Aksarben<3

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu May 29, 2014 11:21 pm

meh...*mumbles*...

I guess that all for IC today, at least for me, unless anyone else jumps in. I dunno.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri May 30, 2014 3:28 am

Motoneuron wrote:Oh, I thought they had said there wouldn't be death unless they did something really stupid. It didn't seem like this fell under that. If theres a significant chance of that then I guess I wouldn't do it.

I take it you didn't see Cer's post in which he tried really hard to kill off characters in the bank using dice rolls and only RL canine intervention saved the party? Note that it's in the bank where (as far as everyone knows) there's no enemies.

Death takes no sides. *raspy raspy raspy*
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri May 30, 2014 3:39 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Motoneuron wrote:Oh, I thought they had said there wouldn't be death unless they did something really stupid. It didn't seem like this fell under that. If theres a significant chance of that then I guess I wouldn't do it.

I take it you didn't see Cer's post in which he tried really hard to kill off characters in the bank using dice rolls and only RL canine intervention saved the party? Note that it's in the bank where (as far as everyone knows) there's no enemies.

Death takes no sides. *raspy raspy raspy*

Crafty McCrafterson...

No one will ever now if my putting Varona on door watch all the time was worth it or not. Not even me.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Fri May 30, 2014 3:42 am

So, from what i have gathered, the door is open now?

Hm, which card to play... the Antisocial Loner, the Melancholy Machine, or the Conspiring Two-Face.

With choices like these who NEEDS character development?
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri May 30, 2014 3:43 am

The Drone Empire wrote:So, from what i have gathered, the door is open now?

Hm, which card to play... the Antisocial Loner, the Melancholy Machine, or the Conspiring Two-Face.

I'm not sure if I'm already playing the Loner card or not...
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Fri May 30, 2014 3:45 am

Monfrox wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:So, from what i have gathered, the door is open now?

I'm not sure if I'm already playing the Loner card or not...

Maybe, though at least your posting. I'm trying to think of what to do that won't be the same thing as one of these three, though I suppose that is unavoidable in Dani at present... >.>
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri May 30, 2014 3:47 am

The Drone Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:I'm not sure if I'm already playing the Loner card or not...

Maybe, though at least your posting. I'm trying to think of what to do that won't be the same thing as one of these three, though I suppose that is unavoidable in Dani at present... >.>

It reminds me of a really edgy, emotionless girl that I RP in my other thread. I don't WANT her to stay like that, but there are certain (very careful and well placed) steps that one has to take for them to grow as a character.

Achievement

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Fri May 30, 2014 3:50 am

Monfrox wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:

It reminds me of a really edgy, emotionless girl that I RP in my other thread. I don't WANT her to stay like that, but there are certain (very careful and well placed) steps that one has to take for them to grow as a character.

Unfortunately, but I feel so selfish since every post I'm like: "Blah Blah mope mope mope mope" Dani said, slouching/standing to the side/leaning against a wall. She looked at FUBAR, then the wall, then FUBAR, and moaned from nostalgia, then [insert generic 'she's going insane' paragraph here].

Pretty much, so I just sort of post only when I feel necessary. :?
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Fri May 30, 2014 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri May 30, 2014 3:54 am

Bad suggestion erased.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Fri May 30, 2014 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri May 30, 2014 3:59 am

The Drone Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:It reminds me of a really edgy, emotionless girl that I RP in my other thread. I don't WANT her to stay like that, but there are certain (very careful and well placed) steps that one has to take for them to grow as a character.

Unfortunately, but I feel so selfish since every post I'm like: "Blah Blah mope mope mope mope" Dani said, slouching/standing to the side/leaning against a wall. She looked at FUBAR, then the wall, then FUBAR, and moaned from nostalgia, then [insert generic 'she's going insane' paragraph here].

Pretty much, so I just sort of post only when I feel necessary. :?

At least you can go back and forth. Varona is there to be a soldier, hence her taking guard any time the group stops. She doesn't really have a backstory yet, and her entire job is to raise Sinyaya. Only Sinyaya isn't with her, so I have to play her a bit differently. I've also done the same thing about posting only when it's necessary because if not, there'd be way more "Varona stared out the doorway as nothing moved" posts than I'd be comfortable with. That, and she isn't one to just suddenly strike up a conversation unless it involves her directly.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri May 30, 2014 4:56 am

Hey, guys. I'll post for Bran in my net post, if that's alright.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse