NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VIII [OPEN -Sign up and Planning]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed May 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Going to bed now.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed May 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Giovenith wrote:Going to bed now.

Night, Giov.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed May 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Not going to tell you to post links, since I don't do that if it's been within a page or two. I'll leave that for Swith and Cer. :p Also, is it really that urgent/IC for Varona to have all her weapons back? She has most of them.

Monfrox wrote:It's not my job to point out what you missed. I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

You had trouble with this before and going back to player-run stories will probably mean faster posting rates. Keep an eye out, what? *nods*
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed May 28, 2014 7:42 pm

I'll post for Varona as soon as I get a response from Cer, going on the idea that it's not the most pressing matter at the time, and hell, if Varona needs it to help guard the group, why doesn't Bran help pitch in and help?

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed May 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Not going to tell you to post links, since I don't do that if it's been within a page or two. I'll leave that for Swith and Cer. :p Also, is it really that urgent/IC for Varona to have all her weapons back? She has most of them.

Understood, I was just providing evidence to the contrary.

And no, it's not urgent at the moment for her to have her weapons, but it may be a bit harder to get them later on in the night. I'm trying to be proactive, not reactive, since Cer isn't messing around with this story. Being fully prepared at all times, even though nothing is going on, keeps people alive. That's why I've stuck Varona at every door and window, to deny Cer his crafty abilities to sneak something in on us, because I honesty wouldn't put it past him to teach us a lesson the hard way. Crafty McCraft that he is.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed May 28, 2014 7:51 pm

The BranRiech wrote:I'll post for Varona as soon as I get a response from Cer, going on the idea that it's not the most pressing matter at the time, and hell, if Varona needs it to help guard the group, why doesn't Bran help pitch in and help?

If Bran is up for it, sure, but Varona's going to be up all night again.

Achievement

Motoneuron
Attaché

Founded: Dec 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Motoneuron » Wed May 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:I define interesting in this case as follows: fun for everyone and not so deadly that everyone could die as a result. sort of things that we can have a quick event with or a small story, like the flag and radical Larry. Basically something every player involved could have fun playing with/against, without too many negatives, or ones that can be remedied quickly.

Hubba hubba.

Are Lith, Moto and Dani around? Not sure if I should wait for them to reply/break off to go investigate, since Mon blew me off. :p

I'm here. I didn't think I could reply since I arrived late. Should I just have him answer?
<3 Loving Mate of New Aksarben<3

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed May 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Bran can help guard then!

Hey, Mon. I'm a big fan of the apologies, but I'm sorry for getting a bit angry with you earlier.

:p

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed May 28, 2014 8:11 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Bran can help guard then!

Hey, Mon. I'm a big fan of the apologies, but I'm sorry for getting a bit angry with you earlier.

:p

It's fine.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed May 28, 2014 8:12 pm

I could see, if the teens did all sleep together, Torii waking up in the middle of the night and keeping guard until morning. She sees herself as the one who has to look out for all of her friends, even if it's at her own expense.

Maybe not, though...

Good to see a disagreement solved. I love it :p
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed May 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Motoneuron wrote:I'm here. I didn't think I could reply since I arrived late. Should I just have him answer?

I'm not sure, myself.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Motoneuron
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Motoneuron » Wed May 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Motoneuron wrote:I'm here. I didn't think I could reply since I arrived late. Should I just have him answer?

I'm not sure, myself.

Well I could do that or you could ask him since he just arrived.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed May 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Motoneuron wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
I'm not sure, myself.

That's not quite what I was getting at.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Wed May 28, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mumblemumblemumble

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Wed May 28, 2014 8:52 pm

I'm really sorry for vanishing. Thanks 2000 pounds for power playing Nick- I hadn't been sure what to do next, and I have been unwell on top of that. Post up in the AM, if that's ok?
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed May 28, 2014 9:03 pm

That was an utterly shitty post on my part but I have no idea what to write.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed May 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Need bed now, will reply tomorrow, GT!

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Wed May 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Ya know, maybe we should just go with the door instead of the vent, since everyone is already in the building. The option for scouting the vents, IMO, was only good when it was just Torii and Nick (and Bran), and we've wasted days trying to figure out what should've just taken three posts. I'm just curious, is there anything of interest in the vents?

Absolutely nothing of interest. She even made her roll (that's what Cer had you guys pick numbers for) so she'd drop down on the other side totally unscathed and would be able to unlock the door.

Er, also- was that Torii's roll or mine? If mine- mind telling me what mine ended up as? I get weirdly curious about that sort of thing. Sorry to bug you... :unsure:
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed May 28, 2014 9:05 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Need bed now, will reply tomorrow, GT!

Ey. Goodnight, Bran.

I myself might need to go to bed as well.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed May 28, 2014 9:07 pm

hehe yay bloodwine!

Motoneuron
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Motoneuron » Wed May 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Motoneuron wrote:

That's not quite what I was getting at.

Thats what I was referring to... maybe. I'm kind of confused what you mean. To me it sounded like you were asking if I wanted to get involved and I asked how I'd get involved when I arrived late.
Last edited by Motoneuron on Wed May 28, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu May 29, 2014 2:46 am

Motoneuron wrote:

Thats what I was referring to... maybe. I'm kind of confused what you mean. To me it sounded like you were asking if I wanted to get involved and I asked how I'd get involved when I arrived late.

Tiltjuice wrote:...(or if it could kill our characters, either)....
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu May 29, 2014 5:30 am

Ugh....All I wanted to do was download a video...I spent the whole night deleting viruses, studying viruses, reading about hacking, messing with computer files, mods....

I came out with a GBA emulator and some hacked Pokemon roms...

I need a few hours...
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu May 29, 2014 5:49 am

I made a recreation of the Soyuz spacecraft in Kerbal Space Program, pretty fun to fly it in orbit!

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Thu May 29, 2014 9:38 am

Heads up:

Congrats to the fabulously snazzy Mincaldenteans. He's our newest CoOP due to Zark being unable to post here (RL is harsh for many right now). Min has plentiful RP experience, is a fantastic OP, and he's very fair and impartial.

We don't currently have any problem (godmodder) players however, should we pick up a few during the summer, Min has permission to use Dan as an OP tool to prevent trouble in the IC.

Will take care of IC posts just as soon as I finish downloading morning spreadsheets. Telecommuting = all the same stress as being at the office sans the suit and tie.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu May 29, 2014 9:45 am

I had the weirdest dream in a while.

Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse