NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VIII [OPEN -Sign up and Planning]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:21 am

Cerillium wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:Hello all.

'Morning GT.

Herro Ceril
*looks around*

When did we get a new thread?

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:07 am

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Uh, I edited an earlier post to include this stuff, but it got overlooked as several posts were made in the meantime. So, without further ado, what think you?

A. "Our" brief presence IC is being alluded to in a post or two, although I don't remember which. Nick would definitely notice that someone had been in his room, by smell alone. Is the event in question canon enough so that that is the case?

B. Swith or someone ought to look at the map. Vaffleheim is labeled as downtown and the Island as Vaffleheim (or maybe the other way around.)

Good catch, Fvaar. The map was updated but not the legend. I'll let Swith know or you can send a TG to her to remind her. She's appreciate hearing it from you.

The event was encapsulated and we'd rather not have any references to when players were present in IC. If people have added that to their posts, please redact.

Tiltjuice wrote:
Altito:

Swith Witherward wrote:Jesus christ, people. It's my damn wedding night.

It's simple. New players do NOT join IC until Tilt, Cer or I can work our magic to get you in.

This means, "Please do not post further for Raka." I'm going to use co-OP tools to reset him in a second, after I finish my post here. He will not be in the lobby at that point.

Swith Witherward wrote:I don't mean to sound short tempered. I apologize if I do. But there isn't any harm in just taking it easy and having chatter on a free for night.

Already addressed, somewhat, as far as my mistake. I'm now going to expand on it.

Judging by Swith's reactions, I'm supposing that she received some number of TGs. Allow me to clarify. My operating premise was that PL has received complaints before about being just a chat thread, similar to what's seen in F7. Generally speaking, we'd like to try to avoid that label so we don't get shifted to F7; hence my nudging into something more than standing around talking. I wasn't sure how strictly to interpret that, so I erred on the side of caution. Evidently that was a little too strict, and I've said I'll take that into account.

And now for deeper discussion. The PL staff all have different styles. Cer is firm. Swith is patient. Bones is gruff. Don't take his tone too personally. I'm lighthearted (usually) but I'm also very straightforward, and I may come across as having a temper (which is true, but it's usually muzzled so intensely it almost never sees the light of day). Zark is new and shiny. But no touchy.

Anyway, slight digression there. The point is, if you have questions or concerns about things I do or say, TG me. I welcome feedback and have invited it before. I'll discuss with you either there, or on IRC at #TABStaff (but again, TG first because the channel is usually unmanned).

EDIT - Also I forgot to mention that checking out the ship would get Prim's new character involved/started on the settling-in process, in addition to the Chaos meet-n-greet thing, which was just a slightly more action-ish version of the talking the lobby people were already doing (see erring on the side of caution). So...yeah.

New players, thank you for your patience. It's not normally hectic like this. Swith and I intended to have a simple ceremony which turned into a RL three-ring circus.

We normally have characters enter the game by going to the front desk. They are assigned an apartment and told the basics. This helps ease a player into the game. Statistically, players who simply place characters "wherever" drop out because they're overwhelmed or can't seem to get into any stories. Our method also helps players understand the Building's magical nature.

I pulled Bones out of semi-retirement to support Zark. Unfortunately, Bones is unaware of some changes (such as a looser chat thread being permitted.) It's not his fault. Bones is our gruff CoOP. He's very witty but can come across as extremely stern. Don't take it personally.

Night and other Mentors (including me) went to our secret Mentor spot and once again championed P2TM OOCs as being a place where we do more than "on topic" things. We're a community. You're welcome to go off-topic here but keep extremely off-topic things to the OSF and IRC. Too much banter pushes vital things back pages (such as apps and questions). I also do not permit asterisk play. *hugs* and "tackles* are fine. Some people have specific greetings which never go beyond a greeting. Swith bite's GT's kneecaps. Tilt hands out penguins. Eru offers wolf cubs. That's cool by me.

What isn't allowed? An asterisk saga:

*John bops you with a pillow - runs away laughing*
*Mary laughs and chases after*
"John stops and squeezes her in a hug*
*Mary giggles and kisses him*

Please take that bullshit to F7. It is bad and you should feel bad. We're here to break bad RP habits and bring out natural abilities. Every single person here has potential. Follow our lead and examples and you'll be running with the big dogs in no time.

@GT. Swith pulled an all-nighter to get it done. The business directly will be amended to incorporate people's descriptions. It's just a WIP currently.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:13 am

Just hope she didn't put the pharmacy bank idea in yet. Still a few details I need to add that I forgot to add no thanks to this bloody phone.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:20 am

Germanic Templars wrote:Just hope she didn't put the pharmacy bank idea in yet. Still a few details I need to add that I forgot to add no thanks to this bloody phone.

She hasn't. There's plenty of time.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:22 am

Cerillium wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:Just hope she didn't put the pharmacy bank idea in yet. Still a few details I need to add that I forgot to add no thanks to this bloody phone.

She hasn't. There's plenty of time.

Phew. I'll see time to insert more data on the pharmacy.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:23 am

I wouldn't use the term "semi-retirement". "Lurking" would be more appropriate.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:25 am

We haven't locked the old OOC yet so she can pull data.

ANYONE who has apps not recorded or needing approval should quote them and stick the entire thing here.

@Bones. I think semi-retirement or even sabbatical given your course schedule. Thanks for being here yesterday. Much obliged.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:26 am

But of course Cer, no problem.
Me summed up in one sentence.

Tesladyne Industries
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesladyne Industries » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:54 am

@Cer

First, congratulations. Second, this is NVE (chariots, chariots). Third, I still don't see my Aperture character in the tab (let me go get that one again), and I will be making a Tesladyne character later. Fifth, I do must get around to sending you my notes regarding what I am doing sometime (who the Astronaut and Vagrant are, plans for the [REDACTED], and some general ideas). And finally, the color tangelo, I hope I'm not bothering too much.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:59 am

Tesladyne Industries wrote:@Cer

First, congratulations. Second, this is NVE (chariots, chariots). Third, I still don't see my Aperture character in the tab (let me go get that one again), and I will be making a Tesladyne character later. Fifth, I do must get around to sending you my notes regarding what I am doing sometime (who the Astronaut and Vagrant are, plans for the [REDACTED], and some general ideas). And finally, the color tangelo, I hope I'm not bothering too much.

First, thanks! You never bother. Would love to hear your ideas. Did you want to keep the NVE tab for the raptor lot and fashion a new one for the Aperture group?

HEADS UP: new players have no idea what current characters look like. You might want to drop a description into your posts so they get a feel for your character.
Last edited by Cerillium on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tesladyne Industries
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesladyne Industries » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:09 am

Cerillium wrote:
Tesladyne Industries wrote:@Cer

First, thanks! You never bother. Would love to hear your ideas. Did you want to keep the NVE tab for the raptor lot and fashion a new one for the Aperture group?

HEADS UP: new players have no idea what current characters look like. You might want to drop a description into your posts so they get a feel for you.

Last time I requested a separate one, but it might get confusing so it is best to keep it under one and remove the raptor characters for now (except Fortu).

Now some of my plans would be spoiled if I send them here so you will receive an e-mail shortly with my scraps of notes. But I did have an ideal recently regarding the Museum of Natural History, specifically who the curators are. Okay, not so much an idea as an image, still working on that one.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:21 am

Heya, guys. I'll post in a second, alright?

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:37 am

Tesladyne Industries wrote:Last time I requested a separate one, but it might get confusing so it is best to keep it under one and remove the raptor characters for now (except Fortu).

Now some of my plans would be spoiled if I send them here so you will receive an e-mail shortly with my scraps of notes. But I did have an ideal recently regarding the Museum of Natural History, specifically who the curators are. Okay, not so much an idea as an image, still working on that one.

TG is best so good stuff isn't disclosed to the unsuspecting masses. :twisted:

The raptor characters will remain in the old OOC which will make transferring them back easy. Drop a TG to Swith if you can. She's begging people for information and links.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:39 am

Alright, I have some time now. I think I can re-enter this with Sanjay. Link to current IC day?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:49 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Alright, I have some time now. I think I can re-enter this with Sanjay. Link to current IC day?

Awesomeness! Welcome back Nightkill. The current IC day is pretty much where all the characters are now, end of the IC thread.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:50 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Alright, I have some time now. I think I can re-enter this with Sanjay. Link to current IC day?

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=19309445#p19309445

Synopsis: Cthulhu kicked the rescue party's asses. Ogoti and Sanjay worked overtime to repair them. All are physically healed; most have left the clinic. Wren the Cyborg has damaged parts and will be carted out later.

It's morning. People are milling all over the lobby. New residents have shown up. We're on free-form play because I'm too exhausted to be clever today. We'll launch into an event later next week.

It's a balmy 10*C (50*F for you yanks) and spring has arrived. Bulbs are poking through flowerbeds. The trees have buds on them. Some people might head over to Chaos. Others might head up to the roof to see what the weird ship's doing.

Pretty much laid back day for PL.

ApertureScienceInc
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby ApertureScienceInc » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:57 am

Code: Select all
[url=http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3736/9842094455_cac59d9de4_z.jpg][b]Dr. Stephen P. Koontz[/b][/url]
An Applied Quantum Physicist who is not eager to return to the job that consumed his life. He remains dedicated to SCIENCE!!! but would rather have a job that lets him go outside to the surface...and one that pays real money. He lives the Aperture Science philosophy of "Doing what we must, because we can." [post=16473086]Full details[/post].
Pioneer of the Terminal-style Factbook!

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:57 am

I'll possibly reply later, after lunch. Cer - Dora and Ogoti scene, or free Dora up to possibly play new setting guide?

Hold that thought. I'll be back after lunch.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Cerillium wrote:We haven't locked the old OOC yet so she can pull data.

ANYONE who has apps not recorded or needing approval should quote them and stick the entire thing here.

I asked about redoing old apps the other day.

Torsiedelle wrote:Okay! Here goes...

Your NS Nation's Nickname:Torsii

Character Name: Tora Anastasia Dimitrov, or "Torii"

Character Gender: Female

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Human

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age): Standing at about 5'5, Torii is well-built. She stands on two long, strong legs, and carries two skinny, yet powerful arms. She's a bit thin, with a large bosom, and a strong back. Her face is youthful, and her bleach-blonde hair falls to her back, with tufts spiking out here and there, giving a wild, yet pretty appearance. Her eyes are sky blue, with piercing dark pupils that give off an intense look. If she's not upset or angry, her face is showing a calm, happy-go-lucky half grin, cocked to the side. She isn't into flashy clothing, and usually either wears her tan uniform, a white sun dress, or daisy dukes and a white tank top.

She is currently 17 years old. Her birthday is on September 27th.

URL to Character Picture, if any: For reference

(12 points to spend, no single power over 8. FLAWS must be applied to characters with powers)
Physical Attributes (if any above normal mortal human):

Character Unique Skills(if any): Guns, Hand-to-hand, running, plays guitar, good at climbing.

Character Powers (if any): none

Character Weaknesses/Flaws:Resorts to anger and fighting, rather than talking calmly: very clingy, and can become attached to others whom she trusts deeply; can fall into bouts of depression and quiet anger. She has resorted to self-harm over this; may have some form of personality disorder; has delusions and dreams of a perfect family, with her and her sister, and parents. She gets upset whenever she thinks about it, and sees certain other individuals as her guardians.

Character Background/Biography:Some time after Tora was born, and Katya was a young child, their parents had a falling out, which resulted in their mother living in a city west of Stavropol, and their father taking Tora out east. This was in the late '90s, when Torsiedelle was facing a nasty crisis and rebellion. When Tora was separated from her father one day, they wouldn't see each other for years. She was lost, and would go from village to village, before eventually finding a home for other kids. In the early 2000s, she was taken by rebels, who forced her into a life of work and fighting, which affected her greatly. After a brutal campaign, the Torsiedellie National Army slaughtered thousands of rebels, and publicly executed the leaders. Many children like Tora were taken in again, raised and schooled, and their lives got a lot better. Tora was even soon able to get through and see her father again, but she couldn't adjust so well to regular life, and stayed with her saviors. Even today, she keeps old equipment and items lying around, and she's proud of her skills with fighting, but she's uncomfortable with talking about her childhood.

She found Vaffleheim one day, and thought that it would provide a temporary home. However, she found out that she had stepped into a strange, wonderful place, and she met many new people who would become her friends, including a couple from Eastern Europe who shared similar backgrounds, and whom she'd come to consider her "guardians", a foreign girl who she'd fall in love with, and even her older sister, who was much in the same situation as her. Since then, she's settled into life in the city, and is struggling to find her place in the world. She has ideas, but maybe she could just stay in the apartment for a little while longer...

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation:She see's it as a new home. She misses her dad greatly, and she misses her home and culture, but she knows that her life in Bielefield is much better. She wants to find out who she is, and make some friends, and experience a happy life. She also is terrified of death and aging, and wants to live forever, eternally at 16-18 years of age.
URL to Apartment Picture:

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: Torii is a seventeen year-old girl, and the feisty younger sister of Katya Dimitrov. She's an older member of the Teen Club, but enjoys working with adults, and has a crush on several of the other girls in the apartment. She's emotional, strong, and individualistic.

Your NS Nation's Nickname:

Character Name:Katya Lilya Dimitrova

Character Gender: Female

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Human

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age): Standing rather tall, around 5'7, Katya is fairly attractive for a woman her age. She's much for graceful in appearance than her sibling, and wears virtually the same outfit every day. Much like many other wealthy girls where she lived, Katya wears dark brown shoes and shin-high socks, a ruffled grey short skirt and belt, and a white, button-up shirt, with a navy blue blazer and a black tie. She has a thin, flat body with an hourglass figure, and shares her sister's long legs. She has a fairer face, and slightly darker blonde hair, which is almost completely straight, with the exception of an occasional strand. Her eyes are a darker blue as well, and more reserved. She carries herself gracefully, and always has an aura of dignity and confidence, even when she finds herself in not-so-good situations.

She is 19 years old. Her birthday is on March 19th.

URL to Character Picture, if any:for reference

(12 points to spend, no single power over 8. FLAWS must be applied to characters with powers)
Physical Attributes (if any above normal mortal human):

Character Unique Skills(if any):Plays Piano and violin, can speak English fluently; very athletic-great swimmer, sprinter, swordfighter, boxer; good cook.

Character Powers (if any): none

Character Weaknesses/Flaws:Despite her uppity and proper attitude, she can be childish, and especially so around MB, her "Rabbit Buddy". She is ambitious, and dreams a lot, but lacks motivation (her business, Dora talking to her about music). She wants to be youthful and fulfilled, but her wishes usually put her in situations that she regrets (pregnancy and a business), and she is determined to not let anything "slow her down". She can be hypocritical, or go against what she believes (Katya & Dora), and she overestimates her own strength (Many bleeding noses from Edge). She's insecure; can be promiscuous, heavy drinker at times, even handling Elf's Blood before puking all night; smokes a lot; sleeps in late; can be timid at times; can be clueless about certain things, and has trouble reading other people.

Character Background/Biography: Katya's childhood was more normal than her sister's. Her mother put her in a fancy private school, the best in the area, and she grew up learning how to act like a "proper young woman": Cooking, playing piano, and cleaning, but also academics, such as astronomy and physics, literature, and history. Because of this, she's an avid reader, loves music, and considers a man (is she's in a relationship) the leader, and her the second-in-command. She was very athletic, and played tennis a lot. She became a great swimmer, and a fast runner, and beat out many of her peers, but...she lacked social skills. She had a lot of tension with her mother, too, and she still doesn't like talking about her mother, at 20 years old.

She was allowed to live in Vafflehiem, and the new city, with her sister, who she cares for as a guardian. She hated her sibling at first, and the two fought day and night. Over the months, she came to accept the kid, and she made her own friends, including Kei and Dora, who she considers her best friends and drinking pals. Unlike her sister, Katya likes the Conservators, and looks up to Dora and Luce especially. She follows her Rabbit friend, MB, even though she usually regrets the adventures they go on later, and enjoys getting drunk at Chaos. She started to date around the apartment after a while, having a quick fling with Tony, who she believes left her without a trace; she resents him greatly now. She then got into a relationship with Dora, which she hypocritically swore she'd never do, being straight, but she couldn't help herself, and she didn't know why. She also had a relationship with Yoshi, and she struggled greatly with her feelings. She blamed herself a lot, and felt bad, but she couldn't lean one way or the other, and eventually found herself dumped and single, but also carrying a child, which has now become a great source of stress and worry.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation:She wants to look over Tora, and take new paths and opportunities that she couldn't get otherwise. She also ghas become attached to the apartment, and wants to settle down in her new home, start a business, care for her family, and follow her own path and ambition.

URL to Apartment Picture:

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:Katya is the older Dimitrov sister, a young entrepreneur and mother, and a hearty drinker. She carries herself with class, and considers herself a proper young woman. She's fun-loving, but reserved, and not much of a fighter, but a strong companion to have.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

ApertureScienceInc
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby ApertureScienceInc » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Tesladyne Industries wrote:Last time I requested a separate one, but it might get confusing so it is best to keep it under one and remove the raptor characters for now (except Fortu).

TG is best so good stuff isn't disclosed to the unsuspecting masses. :twisted:

The raptor characters will remain in the old OOC which will make transferring them back easy. Drop a TG to Swith if you can. She's begging people for information and links.

And sent, and TGed the link to Swith. It was easier to import my woefully inadequate notes to e-mail and edit them there than the TG.
Pioneer of the Terminal-style Factbook!

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Still can't think of a character.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Zarkanians
Senator

Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:Still can't think of a character.

Do you have any ideas you'd like us to help you with?
Thought and Memory each morning fly
Over the vast earth:
Thought, I fear, may fail to return,
But I fear more for Memory.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:24 pm

Zarkanians wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:Still can't think of a character.

My mind is going blank whenever I try to think of one.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Zarkanians
Senator

Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:29 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Zarkanians wrote:

My mind is going blank whenever I try to think of one.

Try using this: http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Fiction ... om-Scratch

Bielefeld doesn't necessarily need to be the setting in this case--all of my OCs so far arrived from outside the nation, and were defined in large part by their place of origin.
Thought and Memory each morning fly
Over the vast earth:
Thought, I fear, may fail to return,
But I fear more for Memory.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Anyone want to IRC?

PreviousNext

Advertisement