NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VIII [OPEN -Sign up and Planning]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Hmm, OK. Yeah, something like that. And we can't have that.

Elections would be funny.

*passes out penguins for everyone here*

*gratefully accepts penguin, holding tightly but not so tightly as to injure; nuzzles a bit before glancing around, red*
*hands Tilt bowl of vskweexiidaa*


:D Thanks!

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Meh. I figured Dora would move on. Ogoti has perpetually rotten luck - canon. But Chrys? T'would break Swith's little heart.


Soon. Would be interesting to hold elections in Bielefeld. Parody, of course. Riots break out, NMJM and police called in for crowd control.


Hmm, OK. Yeah, something like that. And we can't have that.

Elections would be funny.

*passes out penguins for everyone here*

Bah. Her heart belongs to the Wilds. Thought about having Deuce befriend her. He's not one for relationships and everyone else always seems to hit on her. Someone needs to be kind to battle girly and buy her a drink without expecting anything but another round in return.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/04/05/asia-pacific/biden-meets-h-k-democracy-activists/#.U0DH5VfSfRY I've wondered the same with regard to the 2017 elections and communist leaders offering handpicked candidates.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Fvaarniimar
Minister
 
Posts: 3125
Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:*gratefully accepts penguin, holding tightly but not so tightly as to injure; nuzzles a bit before glancing around, red*
*hands Tilt bowl of vskweexiidaa*


:D Thanks!

You're welcome... Oh, whoops, forgot. *Hands typical plastic spoon*. Not authentic, but I haven't figured out cutlery yet.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.
_->>
Tech Timeline
Alt:Fggwyyliieimn
Also controls:Borksmiclen
1.I'm a cis female.
2.(PL only)If I type"Nick touches your character and does <this>",he is communicating. If your character has nerve endings in the spot being touched,they'll get the message.Otherwise/if neither bare skin nor explanation given,TG me;something else may come into play.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
adhouse

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Cerillium wrote:Bah. Her heart belongs to the Wilds. Thought about having Deuce befriend her. He's not one for relationships and everyone else always seems to hit on her. Someone needs to be kind to battle girly and buy her a drink without expecting anything but another round in return.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/04/05/asia-pacific/biden-meets-h-k-democracy-activists/#.U0DH5VfSfRY I've wondered the same with regard to the 2017 elections and communist leaders offering handpicked candidates.


Now I'm thoroughly confused.

Oh, yeah. That was an issue with Consul-General Young. Being accused of supporting/fostering the HK independence movement. >_>

Fvaarniimar wrote:You're welcome... Oh, whoops, forgot. *Hands typical plastic spoon*. Not authentic, but I haven't figured out cutlery yet.


Sweet! Still good.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
:D Thanks!

You're welcome... Oh, whoops, forgot. *Hands typical plastic spoon*. Not authentic, but I haven't figured out cutlery yet.

spork
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Now I'm thoroughly confused.


Mission accomplished.

Translate: she's a free spirit.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Now I'm thoroughly confused.


Mission accomplished.

Translate: she's a free spirit.


Swith or Dora or Chrys?

Meh, they're all free spirits. *laughs*

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Swith or Dora or Chrys?

Meh, they're all free spirits. *laughs*

Yes to all, but I meant Dora. :p
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Back from work, and I brought a pizza back this time, Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pizza without the Mushrooms(Or in order-taking talk: ALFCHIX -M)

:p

Any posts I owe to you guys?

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33453
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:59 pm

*bangs head against keyboard*

Must....get...posts....up....must....get....applications....finished.....
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Terintania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12064
Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Terintania » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:00 pm

I feel like I should probably post, but I don't think I can think of enough to actuallly make a worthwhile post
Times are looking grim these days~

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19629
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:02 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Back from work, and I brought a pizza back this time, Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pizza without the Mushrooms(Or in order-taking talk: ALFCHIX -M)

:p

Any posts I owe to you guys?


Check mine and the end of the huge one by Cer.
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
ApertureScienceInc
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 482
Founded: Sep 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby ApertureScienceInc » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:19 pm

I hesitate to think what candidates a Bielefeld election would draw.

*does anyways*

Mayor Notá LeZaarde
Mayor Maynot
Mayor [DATA EXPUNGED]
Mayor Mary Sue
Mayor Bill Murray
Mayor Doctor Sir Professor Van Pelt
Mayor Bob
Pioneer of the Terminal-style Factbook!

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Mayor Nota Roboto

*Nods*

User avatar
ApertureScienceInc
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 482
Founded: Sep 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby ApertureScienceInc » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:25 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Mayor Nota Roboto

*Nods*

Domo arigato, Mayor Roboto...
Pioneer of the Terminal-style Factbook!

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Mon, a suggestion (this goes to those trying to convey Asian languages as well):

Option 1: "σκατά!" It makes little sense and conveys nothing to someone who doesn't read Greek letters. Some Cyrillic/Greek letters or Asian characters appear as boxes depending upon what the person is using to access a site.

Option 2: "Skatá!" It makes more sense. The letters draw us in because they're familiar. It's using letters which we can pronounce in our heads as we read. Same word, common alphabet.

Option 3: "Shit!" Well, that makes sense but doesn't convey a sense of someone cursing in a foreign language.



We're writing to appeal to an English-speaking audience and to English-speaking players. So, "Ublyudok!", although we don't know it means "bastard", is "readable" to us. We can "hear" Flint saying it.

" 分かりますか " can't register in anyone's heads (except perhaps Min and Tilt.) No one else has any idea what the consonants and vowels sound like. "wakarimasu ka" is something you can "hear" in your head when you read it. It still conveys a foreign language (Japanese) speaker.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Mandicoria
Senator
 
Posts: 3757
Founded: Sep 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mandicoria » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Fack, I wasn't able to get a post up today, one thing after another happened and it just left my hands tied.
Will try to get a post tomorrow. Sorry.
Her name was Ebba Åkerlund.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:00 pm

So I see. :p

I try to, but Jyutping gets on my nerves sometimes. It just looks ugly. *laughs* Will do, nevertheless.

Late night, Cer?

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33453
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Cerillium wrote:-snip-

Okay, that actually makes it a lot easier on me. I'm just taking Russian so, you know. I'll spell it out phonetically from now on.
Last edited by Monfrox on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:So I see. :p

I try to, but Jyutping gets on my nerves sometimes. It just looks ugly. *laughs* Will do, nevertheless.

Late night, Cer?

Just screwing around. Bored. Not sleepy yet. (Finishing a beer.)

I thought Cinnamon was in the hall? Who all remains in the dining room? I don't want to overlook anyone on accident.

As I see it:
Mezran and Rudolf (dying Tribbles, foe just ran past Torii/Flint)
Kei (surrounded)
Mortimer, Scandi, Hans (on floor near kitchen)
Saren (kitchen)
Deuce, Kale (back against wall, surrounded)
Torii, Flint (with monster)

Dan and Chrys ran out.

The room is still pitch dark.


@Mon. It makes it more fun for us to read. :p
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Terintania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12064
Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Terintania » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:10 pm

I think, right now, with half of what's going on in this Rp, I don't understand it :p
Times are looking grim these days~

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33453
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:13 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:So I see. :p

I try to, but Jyutping gets on my nerves sometimes. It just looks ugly. *laughs* Will do, nevertheless.

Late night, Cer?

Just screwing around. Bored. Not sleepy yet. (Finishing a beer.)

I thought Cinnamon was in the hall? Who all remains in the dining room? I don't want to overlook anyone on accident.

As I see it:
Mezran and Rudolf (dying Tribbles, foe just ran past Torii/Flint)
Kei (surrounded)
Mortimer, Scandi, Hans (on floor near kitchen)
Saren (kitchen)
Deuce, Kale (back against wall, surrounded)
Torii, Flint (with monster)

Dan and Chrys ran out.

The room is still pitch dark.


@Mon. It makes it more fun for us to read. :p

Well, Cinnamon went to go grab Flint and drag her off, but they both ran into the trio before making it that far and stood there trembling for a few until Flint went off to save Torii.

And yay! Everyone wins!
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Monfrox wrote:Well, Cinnamon went to go grab Flint and drag her off, but they both ran into the trio before making it that far and stood there trembling for a few until Flint went off to save Torii.

And yay! Everyone wins!

We should leave Cinnamon in the hallway for clarity's sake.


@Terin. We'll be glad to answer any questions.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Terintania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12064
Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Terintania » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Well, Cinnamon went to go grab Flint and drag her off, but they both ran into the trio before making it that far and stood there trembling for a few until Flint went off to save Torii.

And yay! Everyone wins!

We should leave Cinnamon in the hallway for clarity's sake.


@Terin. We'll be glad to answer any questions.

Most of it right now is unimportant stuff, I believe.
Times are looking grim these days~

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Beer is awesome.

I'll be on soonish.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: G-Tech Corporation, Holy Tedalonia, Kamchakta, Nea Byzantia, Window Land, Wysten

Advertisement

Remove ads