NATION

PASSWORD

Hidden Origins [OOC/Signup]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:26 am

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:App

Denied.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:54 am

Jessjohnesik wrote:I might as well be as helpful as James.

Who's James?

Anyway, I have an idea to tie in Calces' character. Would it work for an Order operative to visit organized crime to get new ID, or would that be too suspicion-raising?
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:

Who's James?

Anyway, I have an idea to tie in Calces' character. Would it work for an Order operative to visit organized crime to get new ID, or would that be too suspicion-raising?

James is GCOCS. :p

The nice Return Dutch guy.
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:

Who's James?

Yep, it would work, precautions etc etc would be taken but it isn't impossible to get have dealings.

Dangerous, but possible! :P

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:07 pm

Oh, I see, Jess.

Mincaldenteans wrote:Yep, it would work, precautions etc etc would be taken but it isn't impossible to get have dealings.

Yay, awesome!
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Oh, I see, Jess.

Mincaldenteans wrote:Yep, it would work, precautions etc etc would be taken but it isn't impossible to get have dealings.

Yay, awesome!

He is pretty awesome as well.
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Character Name and/or Codename: Subject Y- Jimmy
Age: He doesn't remember, though he appears to be in his mid twenties
Appearance:

Affiliation: XSeries Subject
Special Abilities/Area of Expertise: When held in captivity by Manticore, he was mutated into possessing abilities such as enhanced strength, agility, and stamina, as well as a seemingly inherit sense of foresight
Short Bio: IWPL
RP Example: The Smith School
App Reference: 9991
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Joshulia wrote:Character Name and/or Codename: Subject Y- Jimmy
Appearance:
Special Abilities/Area of Expertise: When held in captivity by Manticore, he was mutated into possessing abilities such as enhanced strength, agility, and stamina, as well as a seemingly inherit sense of foresight

What on earth is an IWPL? >_>

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Joshulia wrote:Character Name and/or Codename: Subject Y- Jimmy
Appearance:

What on earth is an IWPL? >_>

I will post later?
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Joshulia wrote:
I will post later?

ah well, finish that and I'll decide after -nods-

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:49 pm

Min, I just noticed the new flag. Looks awesome. It says, "This lion is fabulous, bitches" whereas mine says, "angry, anorexic fashion model with a bone to pick". :p
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:02 pm

I will be out later tonight. Dinner at the neighbors'. Back after, though. Should I wait for an intro post for Abstergo and the Order, or just go ahead for my Order chars?
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Cerillium wrote:Min, I just noticed the new flag. Looks awesome. It says, "This lion is fabulous, bitches" whereas mine says, "angry, anorexic fashion model with a bone to pick". :p

:lol:!

This got in my head for that

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:I will be out later tonight. Dinner at the neighbors'. Back after, though. Should I wait for an intro post for Abstergo and the Order, or just go ahead for my Order chars?

Go ahead when you get the chance to post -nods-

I'm still working on an Abstergo char, just... need... stuffz -pokes at brain- ugh

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Right...So, my common thing is that I generally pop out of NS at 6:00pm PST or so and return at around 8:00pm. Just putting that out there, to let ya'll know I'm not available.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Erucia wrote:Right...So, my common thing is that I generally pop out of NS at 6:00pm PST or so and return at around 8:00pm. Just putting that out there, to let ya'll know I'm not available.

okie dokie, no prob ^_^

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Min, I just noticed the new flag. Looks awesome. It says, "This lion is fabulous, bitches" whereas mine says, "angry, anorexic fashion model with a bone to pick". :p

:lol:!

This got in my head for that

:lol2: Simmons is a god.

I was thinking of this:

My dog (a Pomeranian) walks around the yard like he owns the entire street. Looks like your lion with feet high in the air.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:I will be out later tonight. Dinner at the neighbors'. Back after, though. Should I wait for an intro post for Abstergo and the Order, or just go ahead for my Order chars?

Go ahead when you get the chance to post -nods-

I'm still working on an Abstergo char, just... need... stuffz -pokes at brain- ugh

mumblemumblemumble

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:39 pm

I'll.... eh..... Post tomorrow when I actually think of a creative opening, rather than my usual generic stuff.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Cerillium wrote:

:lol2: Simmons is a god.

I was thinking of this:

My dog (a Pomeranian) walks around the yard like he owns the entire street. Looks like your lion with feet high in the air.

lol, I saw this, it totally fits

Tiltjuice wrote:

Totally...

wait... duhhhh... new app to come -nods- cliche but eh it'll work!

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:40 pm

Galdius wrote:I'll.... eh..... Post tomorrow when I actually think of a creative opening, rather than my usual generic stuff.

-nodnod-

unfreeze us in Postpoc please also when you get the chance. :D

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:44 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:lol, I saw this, it totally fits

That settles it. Long live Min's Flag!

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Galdius wrote:I'll.... eh..... Post tomorrow when I actually think of a creative opening, rather than my usual generic stuff.

-nodnod-

Sorry about that, Facebook politics, hilariously bad death threats, COH2 and Rainbow six have been keeping me from posting on post Poc, I shall get it done tomorrow.

Anything else your highness?
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:lol, I saw this, it totally fits

That settles it. Long live Min's Flag!

-bows- now I wanna watch Lion King.. damn you Scar!

Galdius wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:
-nodnod-

Sorry about that, Facebook politics, hilariously bad death threats, COH2 and Rainbow six have been keeping me from posting on post Poc, I shall get it done tomorrow.

Anything else your highness?

A chicken salad sammy and a beer would be nice.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:50 am

Quite a poetic opening.

Simply magnificent.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse