NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking The 4th Wall: Future Class [OOC] {Open-Sign Ups}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:40 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The Abel Imaginarium wrote:ah alright. I think I'll revamp this one again another time then and focus on something else. I also honestly think my good concepts so far are becoming too stale due to being rebooted over and over again.

On another note....maybe I'll rejoin PL again :blush: . God knows how many times I create a char in and then abandon it due to being caught up with something else. :oops:

The one thing Cer might request is that it's not a revamp of Abel and his sister. Perhaps push yourself to break away from your concept completely to allow new ideas to trickle in? I know I tend to get blinders on when I've been focused on something a while. Cer challenges me to shake things up and go in a completely different direction just to clear my head. :lol:

The discussion of the challenges over in the Cafe might help.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:43 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:The one thing Cer might request is that it's not a revamp of Abel and his sister. Perhaps push yourself to break away from your concept completely to allow new ideas to trickle in? I know I tend to get blinders on when I've been focused on something a while. Cer challenges me to shake things up and go in a completely different direction just to clear my head. :lol:

ah yes....that has also gotten a little bit old :blush:

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:55 pm

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

http://www.springhole.net/writing_rolep ... reator.htm
Try going with the first thing that this spits out. And keep in mind that probably any of us are going to be willing to let you bounce ideas off of us.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:31 am

Your ideas are pretty good, just need refinement
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Firsthome
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:24 am

sorry for being one of the contributors to the death of this Rp, By leaving the server.

Again. Sorry. this was an excellent rp
I have a heart of a five year-old...
it's in a jar in my basement

Springer:"I've got better things to do tonight than die"

DYK:Breathing lowers your life expectancy by 50%.

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
Left: 8.06, Libertarian: 0.6,7 foreign policy: -5.76, culture: -6.26
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse