NATION

PASSWORD

A Game of Thrones: A Throne of Fire and Blood (OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ublia
Senator

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Photana wrote:
Halleon wrote:What should I do for my military at the moment? Guessing some troops and ships would go with my from Dragonstone onward to Volantis. The sight of a dragon should get most people to bend the knee and if not they can burn in dragon fire.

I'd give you a host about the same amount as mine, just so you don't only have a dragon.

That works.
A Canadian Green Tory and Nationalist, who loves History, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and is always down to RP

"'Whither is God?' He cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him- you and I.'"- F. Neitzsche, The Gay Science
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51
Canada, Green and or Red Toryism, Environmentalism, Canadian Nationalism, Neo-Classical Realism
Neutral: Eggplants and Switzerland
Against: Communism, Separatism in Canada, Social Conservatism, Critical Theory (the last few years have been harsh), DESCARTES (don't blame me blame the Meditations)

New Panti
Minister

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:05 pm

New Panti wrote:Was I accepted as the Night's Watch? I'm just curious as I've been waiting a few days for an answer now.

I appear to have been overlooked.

Halleon
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:06 pm

Ublia wrote:
Photana wrote:I'd give you a host about the same amount as mine, just so you don't only have a dragon.

That works.

Gonna try to get a app up soon then and fill out what I can then update it when my character actually begins his raise for the nation part.
Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. -James Joyce

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”-Abraham Lincoln
"Power is a curious thing...Three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides; it's a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
―Varys to Tyrion Lannister

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:27 am

New Panti wrote:
New Panti wrote:Was I accepted as the Night's Watch? I'm just curious as I've been waiting a few days for an answer now.

I appear to have been overlooked.

I'm pretty sure u were accepted. Just repost the APP please.
A Canadian Green Tory and Nationalist, who loves History, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and is always down to RP

"'Whither is God?' He cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him- you and I.'"- F. Neitzsche, The Gay Science
Canada, Green and or Red Toryism, Environmentalism, Canadian Nationalism, Neo-Classical Realism
Against: Communism, Separatism in Canada, Social Conservatism, Critical Theory (the last few years have been harsh), DESCARTES (don't blame me blame the Meditations)

New Panti
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:24 pm

Ublia wrote:
New Panti wrote:I appear to have been overlooked.

I'm pretty sure u were accepted. Just repost the APP please.

Nation APP:

Nation Name: The Night's Watch

Sigil: Simply a black plane to show no commitment to any house

Banner: Above

Ruler(s): Lord Commander Osric Stark

Capital: The Nightfort

Dominant Culture: First Men

Minor Culture(s): Andal

State Religion: None, men of the Night's Watch all are parts of varying religions

Military Force: About 10,000 men

History: The Night's Watch is one of the oldest orders in Westeros, as it survived the fall of the kingdoms of the First Men, following the Andal invasion, and the War of Conquest. It was founded over 8,000 years ago, at the end of the Long Night. Under cover of an endless night that lasted for a generation, the Others invaded from the Lands of Always Winter, laying waste to much of Westeros, until the Others were finally defeated by the Night's Watch at the Battle for the Dawn. After having pushed back the threat, the Wall was allegedly built by Bran the Builder in order to protect the Seven Kingdoms, should the Others ever return. During the Age of Heroes it was also recorded that the children of the forest gave the Night's Watch a hundred obsidian daggers every year.

Other than the corrupting of the thirteenth Lord Commander, the "Night's King," further attacks by the Others never came, however. Instead, the most frequent attacks came from the wildlings, sometimes led by their kings, and their constant attempts at raiding in the North. Little by little, the Night's Watch began to forget that its main mission was not the fight against the wildlings, but against the Others. As the years came and went, the purpose of the Watch became less and less obvious, and its manpower decreased more and more, with most of Westeros neglecting the Wall. Only the North, particularly the Starks, have the memory of the old days, but even they believe the Others are no more than vague figures in stories told to frighten children.

There are nineteen castles built on the Wall, all of them currently manned, some more so then others. The main headquarters is the large castle of the Nightfort, where the leadership and the largest amount of men reside.

RP Example: RP of the Galaxy 4

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:09 pm

New Panti wrote:
Ublia wrote:I'm pretty sure u were accepted. Just repost the APP please.

Nation APP:

State Religion: None, men of the Night's Watch all are parts of varying religions

History: The Night's Watch is one of the oldest orders in Westeros, as it survived the fall of the kingdoms of the First Men, following the Andal invasion, and the War of Conquest. It was founded over 8,000 years ago, at the end of the Long Night. Under cover of an endless night that lasted for a generation, the Others invaded from the Lands of Always Winter, laying waste to much of Westeros, until the Others were finally defeated by the Night's Watch at the Battle for the Dawn. After having pushed back the threat, the Wall was allegedly built by Bran the Builder in order to protect the Seven Kingdoms, should the Others ever return. During the Age of Heroes it was also recorded that the children of the forest gave the Night's Watch a hundred obsidian daggers every year.

Other than the corrupting of the thirteenth Lord Commander, the "Night's King," further attacks by the Others never came, however. Instead, the most frequent attacks came from the wildlings, sometimes led by their kings, and their constant attempts at raiding in the North. Little by little, the Night's Watch began to forget that its main mission was not the fight against the wildlings, but against the Others. As the years came and went, the purpose of the Watch became less and less obvious, and its manpower decreased more and more, with most of Westeros neglecting the Wall. Only the North, particularly the Starks, have the memory of the old days, but even they believe the Others are no more than vague figures in stories told to frighten children.

There are nineteen castles built on the Wall, all of them currently manned, some more so then others. The main headquarters is the large castle of the Nightfort, where the leadership and the largest amount of men reside.

Out of curiosity can u type up an example of your current RPing capabilities?

New Panti
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Ublia wrote:
New Panti wrote:
Nation APP:

Out of curiosity can u type up an example of your current RPing capabilities?

I sent you a telegram a few days ago displaying them as best I could.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:42 pm

New Panti wrote:
Ublia wrote:Out of curiosity can u type up an example of your current RPing capabilities?

I sent you a telegram a few days ago displaying them as best I could.

Re-read it its good and I'm sure once you introduce the characters it'll be spectacular so yeah your in!

Florys
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Florys » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:46 pm

OP, have we got some sort of idea when the RP will be beginning?
There is a techical term for a tank stranded on the battlefield-A Target!
Armoured Recovery- HM's British Army.

Arete Et Marte-By Skill And Fighting-Cyprus Operational Support Unit.

#TalkNerdyToMe.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Florys wrote:OP, have we got some sort of idea when the RP will be beginning?

I was hoping to wait for some people to join in as the Lannisters, Reach and Vale but no one seems really that interested....I suppose we could start it up though and use the IC to draw interest...but first I'm going to send out another flurry of Tg's to some old RPing buddies.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:12 pm

K guys I'm going to put up the IC we need to get the ball rolling ere to draw interest. However I ask all plywts not to ost anything that discourages people interested in the Vale , Reach, Lannisters, etc.

Acroticus
Senator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Acroticus » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Ublia wrote:K guys I'm going to put up the IC we need to get the ball rolling ere to draw interest. However I ask all plywts not to ost anything that discourages people interested in the Vale , Reach, Lannisters, etc.

Cool. When will it be up?

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Acroticus wrote:
Ublia wrote:K guys I'm going to put up the IC we need to get the ball rolling ere to draw interest. However I ask all plywts not to ost anything that discourages people interested in the Vale , Reach, Lannisters, etc.

Cool. When will it be up?

Momentarily.

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Reserving Vale. App will be up in a moment.
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

Carathon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Nation APP:

Nation Name: The Kingdom of the Mountain and The Vale.

Sigil: (pictures would be helpful)

Banner: (pictures would be helpful)

Ruler(s): Ronnel Arryn, King of the Mountain and Vale, Defender of the Vale, Lord Protector of the Eyrie and First of the Andals. ( De Jure )

Sharra Arryn, Queen Regent. ( De Facto )

Capital: Eyrie

Dominant Culture: Valeman. Known to be of the purest of Andal blood, and as a tranquil, reliable people, it's warriors steeped in honor and the worship of the Faith of the Seven.

Minor Culture(s): Sisterman and Mountain Clans. The Mountain Clans are a feral, primitive grouping of rival tribes, dug into the depths of the mountains. Poorly armed and dedicated to tribal practices, they are none the less ferocious and undeniably savage. They subsist on a lifestyle consisting of raiding travelers on the Vale's roads and moderate amounts of herding. Sistermen are descendants of the First Men who live on the three sisters islands. They are mistrustful of the Arryns and show contempt to their Andal rulers, as even centuries later they have not forgotten their conquest and subjugation by the Falcons. Culturally they are stereotyped as pirates and petty crooks, due to their status as a pirate haven before their conquest and a smuggler's haunt after.

Geography: The Vale is located on the eastern shore of Westeros, a tranquil land of rich black soil, wide slow-moving rivers, and hundreds of small lakes that shine like mirrors in the sun, protected on all sides by its largely impassable mountain range. The Vale tends to be slightly isolated from the rest of Westeros. The Vale's harsh winters make travel only possible through the mountains during warmer years, and rebellious mountain clans make travel even more dangerous. The Vale can be reached through the High Road, which connects the Vale and the Riverlands, and is protected by the Bloody Gate.
The borders of the Vale are held to be the Bite to the north, the Bay of Crabs to the south, the Mountains of the Moon to the west and the Narrow Sea to the east.

The Vale consists of various regions: the Vale of Arryn itself; the Mountains of the Moon; the Fingers; the islands of the Three Sisters, The Paps, and Pebble; and the peninsula around Gulltown.
State Religion: Faith of the Seven

Military Force: The Vale can muster about 45,000 soldiers at maximum, with three foot to every one horse. If at a extreme haste, they can raise around 15,000 rather quickly. A moderate fleet of warships and a large amount of merchant shipping, due to the difficulty of transporting goods throughout the Vale on foot.

History: Thousands of years yonder, the Vale was ruled by the Mountain Kings who, like the other First Men rulers, lived in harmony with the children of the forest. However, the Vale of Arryn was one of the very first regions to receive the Andal invaders, due to it's close proximity to Andalos. The frightening warriors landed on the fingers, with their silvery weapons of iron and seven pointed stars carved in their flesh. Even with their traditions and mighty defenses, the Mountain Kings were no match for their numbers, technology and pure persistence. The final show down came between Artys Arryn, known as the Winged Knight and another figure who has been lost to history, called only the Griffin King.

It is said Artys Arryn rode a giant falcon to the peak of the Giant's Lance and slew the Griffin King after a great fight, ending the conflict between the Andals and First Men as a legitimate struggle. Then, as the stories go, Artys Arryn's followers named him the King of the Mount and Vale, renaming the region in his honor. Founding House Arryn, he established The Eyrie on the Griffin's King very grave at the top of the Giant's Lance. Remaining First Men Houses were either destroyed, or, in the case of House Royce, intermarried heavily with their new-found Andal rulers and intermingled themselves with the nobility. To this day, House Arryn has the highest concentration of Andal blood.

At the time of the bleeding years, only two members of the main branch of House Arryn are alive. The ten year old boy King Ronnel Arryn and the beautiful Sharra Arryn, the relatively young widow of the previous King. She is said to be the fairest woman of them all in the entirety of Westeros.

RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=279481

Male.

Photana
Senator

Founded: Jun 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Photana » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Carathon wrote:
Nation APP:

Ruler(s): Ronnel Arryn, King of the Mountain and Vale, Defender of the Vale, Lord Protector of the Eyrie and First of the Andals. ( De Jure )

Dominant Culture: Valeman. Known to be of the purest of Andal blood, and as a tranquil, reliable people, it's warriors steeped in honor and the worship of the Faith of the Seven.

Minor Culture(s): Sisterman and Mountain Clans. The Mountain Clans are a feral, primitive grouping of rival tribes, dug into the depths of the mountains. Poorly armed and dedicated to tribal practices, they are none the less ferocious and undeniably savage. They subsist on a lifestyle consisting of raiding travelers on the Vale's roads and moderate amounts of herding. Sistermen are descendants of the First Men who live on the three sisters islands. They are mistrustful of the Arryns and show contempt to their Andal rulers, as even centuries later they have not forgotten their conquest and subjugation by the Falcons. Culturally they are stereotyped as pirates and petty crooks, due to their status as a pirate haven before their conquest and a smuggler's haunt after.

Geography: The Vale is located on the eastern shore of Westeros, a tranquil land of rich black soil, wide slow-moving rivers, and hundreds of small lakes that shine like mirrors in the sun, protected on all sides by its largely impassable mountain range. The Vale tends to be slightly isolated from the rest of Westeros. The Vale's harsh winters make travel only possible through the mountains during warmer years, and rebellious mountain clans make travel even more dangerous. The Vale can be reached through the High Road, which connects the Vale and the Riverlands, and is protected by the Bloody Gate.
The borders of the Vale are held to be the Bite to the north, the Bay of Crabs to the south, the Mountains of the Moon to the west and the Narrow Sea to the east.

The Vale consists of various regions: the Vale of Arryn itself; the Mountains of the Moon; the Fingers; the islands of the Three Sisters, The Paps, and Pebble; and the peninsula around Gulltown.

Military Force: The Vale can muster about 45,000 soldiers at maximum, with three foot to every one horse. If at a extreme haste, they can raise around 15,000 rather quickly. A moderate fleet of warships and a large amount of merchant shipping, due to the difficulty of transporting goods throughout the Vale on foot.

History: Thousands of years yonder, the Vale was ruled by the Mountain Kings who, like the other First Men rulers, lived in harmony with the children of the forest. However, the Vale of Arryn was one of the very first regions to receive the Andal invaders, due to it's close proximity to Andalos. The frightening warriors landed on the fingers, with their silvery weapons of iron and seven pointed stars carved in their flesh. Even with their traditions and mighty defenses, the Mountain Kings were no match for their numbers, technology and pure persistence. The final show down came between Artys Arryn, known as the Winged Knight and another figure who has been lost to history, called only the Griffin King.

It is said Artys Arryn rode a giant falcon to the peak of the Giant's Lance and slew the Griffin King after a great fight, ending the conflict between the Andals and First Men as a legitimate struggle. Then, as the stories go, Artys Arryn's followers named him the King of the Mount and Vale, renaming the region in his honor. Founding House Arryn, he established The Eyrie on the Griffin's King very grave at the top of the Giant's Lance. Remaining First Men Houses were either destroyed, or, in the case of House Royce, intermarried heavily with their new-found Andal rulers and intermingled themselves with the nobility. To this day, House Arryn has the highest concentration of Andal blood.

At the time of the bleeding years, only two members of the main branch of House Arryn are alive. The ten year old boy King Ronnel Arryn and the beautiful Sharra Arryn, the relatively young widow of the previous King. She is said to be the fairest woman of them all in the entirety of Westeros.

Ooooh, would Sharra be interested in marrying Orys? In exchange, of course, for the Arryn's help in the subjugation of Westeros and the sparing of the Vale from Dragonflame?
AH, PMT, some FT.

Your test scores indicate that you are an open-minded ultra-progressive; this is the political profile one might associate with a journalist. It appears that you are skeptical towards religion, and have a generally optimistic attitude towards humanity in general.
Your attitudes towards economics appear neither committedly capitalist nor socialist, and combined with your social attitudes this creates the picture of someone who would generally be described as a liberal.
To round out the picture you appear to be, political preference aside, a considerate idealistic egalitarian with many strong convictions.

Carathon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Photana wrote:
Carathon wrote:
Nation APP:

Ooooh, would Sharra be interested in marrying Orys? In exchange, of course, for the Arryn's help in the subjugation of Westeros and the sparing of the Vale from Dragonflame?

Funnily enough, Sharra did send a potrait of herself and a marriage offer to Aegon himself in the OTL, ( she was denied of course. ) So it is not out of the range of possibility. However the arrogant Andal Lords of the Vale are loath to pollute their blood at all, nevermind with a bastard. Perhaps a Targaryen female for Ronnel?

Male.

Photana
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Photana » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Carathon wrote:
Photana wrote:

Funnily enough, Sharra did send a potrait of herself and a marriage offer to Aegon himself in the OTL, ( she was denied of course. ) So it is not out of the range of possibility. However the arrogant Andal Lords of the Vale are loath to pollute their blood at all, nevermind with a bastard. Perhaps a Targaryen female for Ronnel?

I'm sure I can find one. Hmm...
How about Aegon's unborn daughter? It's not like women can inherit anything anyways.
Also, I have made Orys a full blown Targaryen, so there is that fear alleviated.
Last edited by Photana on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AH, PMT, some FT.

Your test scores indicate that you are an open-minded ultra-progressive; this is the political profile one might associate with a journalist. It appears that you are skeptical towards religion, and have a generally optimistic attitude towards humanity in general.
Your attitudes towards economics appear neither committedly capitalist nor socialist, and combined with your social attitudes this creates the picture of someone who would generally be described as a liberal.
To round out the picture you appear to be, political preference aside, a considerate idealistic egalitarian with many strong convictions.

Carathon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Photana wrote:
Carathon wrote:

How about Aegon's unborn daughter? It's not like women can inherit anything anyways.
Also, I have made Orys a full blown Targaryen, so there is that fear alleviated.

Aegon has a firstborn daughter that was historically married to Maegor, which would put her in the perfect age range for Ronnel. Sure, she's your first born, but that's a fair exchange for a good forty-five thousand soldiers, and a virtually impregenable realm in which to coordinate your first assaults from. Besides, House Arryn has the purest Andal blood - best possible Westeroi marriage, right there.

Do you mean Orys was legitimized or did you change his history to be a full brother of Aegon?

Male.

Photana
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Photana » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Carathon wrote:
Photana wrote:

Aegon has a firstborn daughter that was historically married to Maegor, which would put her in the perfect age range for Ronnel. Sure, she's your first born, but that's a fair exchange for a good forty-five thousand soldiers, and a virtually impregenable realm in which to coordinate your first assaults from. Besides, House Arryn has the purest Andal blood - best possible Westeroi marriage, right there.

Do you mean Orys was legitimized or did you change his history to be a full brother of Aegon?

I'll marry off my daughter to the Vale then!

Orys was legitimized as a full Targaryen, instead of a Baratheon.
AH, PMT, some FT.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Carathon wrote:
Nation APP:

Accepted! Oh you mind making a House APP too? Just so everything's all good?

Carathon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:32 pm

House APP:

House Name: House Arryn

Sigil: Image

Head of House: Ten year old King Ronnel Arryn was the only child of the previous Lord of the Vale, King Harrold Arryn, who married his cousin Sharra Arryn. Harold died several years ago, leaving Ronnel's mother as queen regent. Ronnel himself is a rather attractive young boy, still with a small plumpness characteristic of young noble children, and with his recent tenth birthday the court is noticing the beginning of his evolution from a child to a man. Personality wise, he is a somewhat soft-hearted boy, raised with the soft womanly touch of his mother, though he often feels isolated due to the remoteness of the Eyrie. He focuses on his studies to keep his mind off the seclusion and the over protection of his mother. He is fond of the tales of Artys Arryn, the winged knight who was said to had rode a giant falcon to the top of the Giant's Lance, and often dreams of flying himself. To fit in with his winged knight fantasy, he tries his hardest in combat practice with the master-at-arms, Ser Lyonel Corbray who Ronnel is also squire to. Lyonel reports young Ronnel has a competence with the blade.

House Members: Queen Regent Sharra Arryn was a cousin of the main branch of House Arryn, and widely regarded as one of the most beautiful women in Westeros. Originally, Harrold Arryn was to marry into one of his vassal houses, though upon meeting Sharra at a tourney, he crowned her as Queen of Love and Beauty and married her, gaining his vassals ire. It is rumoured that is one of these disgruntled Lords murdered Harrold, though such tales are unfounded and generally relations have been since mended. Sharra is protective of her only child, using her wit and beauty to keep him and by extension House Arryn and the entire Vale safe.

House Seat: The Eyrie

Houses's Faith: Faith of the Seven.

Military Forces: (Again within reason) Around six thousand men swear direct fealty to the Arryns.

Sworn Houses: All houses of the Vale.

RP Example: Already provided.

Male.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Carathon wrote:House APP:

House Name: House Arryn

Sigil: (Image)

Head of House: Ten year old King Ronnel Arryn was the only child of the previous Lord of the Vale, King Harrold Arryn, who married his cousin Sharra Arryn. Harold died several years ago, leaving Ronnel's mother as queen regent. Ronnel himself is a rather attractive young boy, still with a small plumpness characteristic of young noble children, and with his recent tenth birthday the court is noticing the beginning of his evolution from a child to a man. Personality wise, he is a somewhat soft-hearted boy, raised with the soft womanly touch of his mother, though he often feels isolated due to the remoteness of the Eyrie. He focuses on his studies to keep his mind off the seclusion and the over protection of his mother. He is fond of the tales of Artys Arryn, the winged knight who was said to had rode a giant falcon to the top of the Giant's Lance, and often dreams of flying himself. To fit in with his winged knight fantasy, he tries his hardest in combat practice with the master-at-arms, Ser Lyonel Corbray who Ronnel is also squire to. Lyonel reports young Ronnel has a competence with the blade.

House Members: Queen Regent Sharra Arryn was a cousin of the main branch of House Arryn, and widely regarded as one of the most beautiful women in Westeros. Originally, Harrold Arryn was to marry into one of his vassal houses, though upon meeting Sharra at a tourney, he crowned her as Queen of Love and Beauty and married her, gaining his vassals ire. It is rumoured that is one of these disgruntled Lords murdered Harrold, though such tales are unfounded and generally relations have been since mended. Sharra is protective of her only child, using her wit and beauty to keep him and by extension House Arryn and the entire Vale safe.

House Seat: The Eyrie

Houses's Faith: Faith of the Seven.

Military Forces: (Again within reason) Around six thousand men swear direct fealty to the Arryns.

Sworn Houses: All houses of the Vale.

RP Example: Already provided.

Accepted. Well now we have the Vale. Hmm now all we need are the Westerlands and Reach. Nonetheless I'll get the IC up as promised. Oh and Carathon I ask you not to make any posts that may discourage people from playing as the Reach or Westerlands.

Carathon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Alright.

I hope more people join, i'm surprised there aren't as many in the rp right now, considering how big ASOIAF is in Nationstates.

Male.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Carathon wrote:Alright.

I hope more people join, i'm surprised there aren't as many in the rp right now, considering how big ASOIAF is in Nationstates.

Yeah I know right? Hey you know any RPers who might be interested in the RP?
Last edited by Ublia on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse