NATION

PASSWORD

San Andreas: State of Sin (REBOOT; GTA RP; OOC; OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kadolha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kadolha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:05 am

Cylarn wrote:
Cylarn wrote:Russian people of america and Kadolha, I'd like you two fine RP'ers to take a few days and observe the IC before getting involved.

Kadolha, I'd like you take take some time to observe before you post.

Mk, anyway, deleted my last post on the IC.
dead signature

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:06 am

Kadolha wrote:
Cylarn wrote:
Kadolha, I'd like you take take some time to observe before you post.

Mk, anyway, deleted my last post on the IC.

Alright. I just want you to observe the IC and get an idea of how people do things, alright? Communicate with the head of the Triads; I'm sure he'd help you out.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:08 am

Cylarn wrote:
Kadolha wrote:Mk, anyway, deleted my last post on the IC.

Alright. I just want you to observe the IC and get an idea of how people do things, alright? Communicate with the head of the Triads; I'm sure he'd help you out.

Alright. Anyway, who is the head of the Triads?
dead signature

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:09 am

Kadolha wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

Alright. Anyway, who is the head of the Triads?

Lunas Legion.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Skadrei
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Skadrei » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:09 am

Cylarn wrote:
Kadolha wrote:Mk, anyway, deleted my last post on the IC.

My posts aren't that great, to be honest. I just can't make my writing flow.

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:09 am

Cylarn wrote:
Kadolha wrote:Alright. Anyway, who is the head of the Triads?

Lunas Legion.

Alright then.
dead signature

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:18 am

To be honest too, my post ain't so good too. But is my "new" last post OK now?
dead signature

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:24 pm

Anyone want weapons and ex-military people to protect their turf and help them defend turf?
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:26 pm

Kadolha, take more time to observe the IC. Get a feel of how we RP, alright?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Wahland
Envoy

Founded: Jan 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wahland » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Name: Wes McCreary

Appearance: tall, with reddish hair, always wears a tailored suit

Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received): very intelligent, black belt in Muay Thai kickboxing, Very good at intelligence gathering and analysis(went to Intel school while in military)

Personality: Very bold personality, very confident and courageous. Usually very friendly, still has a slight Irish accent that charms the ladies. Very pssionate about his work and loves taking long roadtrips on his motorcycle

Likes: Irish Whiskey, reading, kickboxing, working out, cars, women, motorcycles

Dislikes: criminals, fat people, incompetence, criminals, the overly rich and wealthy.

Nationality: Irish-American

Birthplace: Belfast, Ireland

Occupation (If you're a cop, state your police department, rank, and what unit you're in): New Agent at FIB Los Santos Division

Criminal Organization (If a member of one): N/A

Military Background (If any): Served in the US Marine Corps for 7 years as an Intelligence Officer, recieved basic training, MCT, Intelligence training.

Education: Bachelors degree in Anti Terrorism operations,

Residence: Del Perro Heights, Apt 25

Short Biography: Wes was born in Ireland but moved to Liberty City at the age of 9 along with his family, where he soon became involved in crime with his cousin Packy, after a bad deal nearly got him killed at the age of 16, he decided to make something of himself by graduating High School early and going to college at the age of 17, where he got his BS in only 3 years. Wes then went on to get commisioned as an Officer in the USMC, where he served as an Intel officer for seven years. Now he has been recruited into the FIB and is being transferred to the Los Santos Division.
Last edited by Wahland on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Phoenix2012
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Phoenix2012 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:54 pm

Name:Jonathan Nelson
Appearance:

Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received):Firearm handling and maintainance, close combat
Personality: Jon isn't a bad guy, but can easily be motivated by money and power. He is usually quite friendly, unless you get on his bad side. He is smart, but impulsive, and sometimes does things before he thinks it through, resulting in some bad decisions on his part.
Dislikes authority, law enforcement, rivals
Nationality:American
Birthplace:Tacoma, Washington
Occupation (If you're a cop, state your police department, rank, and what unit you're in):
Criminal Organization (If a member of one):
Military Background (If any): Washington National Guard, 96th Brigade, A company, 341st Bat.
Education: Community college
Residence:variable
Short Biography:
Jon was born to a poor family in the outskirts of Tacoma. His father was a part-time dock worker, his mother staying at home. After 2 years of Community college, Jon decided that he wasn't going anywhere with his life, and enlisted in the National Guard. After 4 years of service, he was honorably discharged, and 'disappeared' for a few years. During that time, he had been working as a hitman in various parts of the world, from Mexico to Colombia to Hong Kong. His wanderings eventually ended him up in San Andreas, where he hopes to spend a few months before moving on...

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Wahland wrote:Name: Wes McCreary
Appearance: tall, with reddish hair, always wears a tailored suit (picture to come soon)
Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received): very intelligent, black belt in Muay Thai kickboxing, Very good at intelligence gathering and analysis(went to Intel school while in military)
Personality: Very bold personality, very confident and courageous. Usually very friendly, still has a slight Irish accent that charms the ladies. Very pssionate about his work and loves taking long roadtrips on his motorcycle
Likes: Irish Whiskey, reading, kickboxing, working out, cars, women, motorcycles
Dislikes: criminals, fat people, incompetence, criminals, the overly rich and wealthy.
Occupation (If you're a cop, state your police department, rank, and what unit you're in): New Agent at FIB Los Santos Division
Military Background (If any): Served in the US Marine Corps for 7 years as an Intelligence Officer, recieved basic training, MCT, Intelligence training.
Residence: (I will edit this in after I get a pic of the house off of GTA 5)
Short Biography: Wes was born in Ireland but moved to Liberty City at the age of 9 along with his family, where he soon became involved in crime with his cousin Packy, after a bad deal nearly got him killed at the age of 16, he decided to make something of himself by graduating High School early and going to college at the age of 17, where he got his BS in only 3 years. Wes then went on to get commisioned as an Officer in the USMC, where he served as an Intel officer for seven years. Now he has been recruited into the FIB and is being transferred to the Los Santos Division.

Approved.

Phoenix2012 wrote:Name:Jonathan Nelson
Appearance:
Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received):Firearm handling and maintainance, close combat
Personality: Jon isn't a bad guy, but can easily be motivated by money and power. He is usually quite friendly, unless you get on his bad side. He is smart, but impulsive, and sometimes does things before he thinks it through, resulting in some bad decisions on his part.
Dislikes authority, law enforcement, rivals
Nationality:American
Birthplace:Tacoma, Washington
Occupation (If you're a cop, state your police department, rank, and what unit you're in):
Criminal Organization (If a member of one):
Military Background (If any): Washington National Guard, 96th Brigade, A company, 341st Bat.
Education: Community college
Residence:variable
Short Biography:
Jon was born to a poor family in the outskirts of Tacoma. His father was a part-time dock worker, his mother staying at home. After 2 years of Community college, Jon decided that he wasn't going anywhere with his life, and enlisted in the National Guard. After 4 years of service, he was honorably discharged, and 'disappeared' for a few years. During that time, he had been working as a hitman in various parts of the world, from Mexico to Colombia to Hong Kong. His wanderings eventually ended him up in San Andreas, where he hopes to spend a few months before moving on...

Reluctantly approved. The app is decent, but I don't like hitmen.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:Name:Daniel Giovanni "Dallas"
Appearance:http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130621113612/payday/images/thumb/7/70/Dallasweb.png/350px-Dallasweb.png
Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received): Firearms, planning crimes, driving, tactical thinking. Grappling, leadership
Personality: Can come as a man easy to anger and piss off. He is a chain smoker, and as a result, after running, is out of breath. Through he makes that's up with being really smart and having a knowledge in the law (Harvard Graduate)
Likes: Money,guns, the First amendment,plans going well, smoking, cooking.
Dislikes: Rookies, screw ups, pretty much all cops, and racism.
Nationality:American to Russian and Italian ancestry
Birthplace: North Yankton
Occupation (If you're a cop, state your police department, rank, and what unit you're in): Owner of Overkill.
Criminal Organization (If a member of one): Overkill
Military Background (If any): Served in the Marines for four-seven years. MOS was Infantry Officer. He was dishonorably discharged for...reasons.
Education: Harvard graduate
Residence: Vinewood.
Short Biography: Daniel grew up in the most populace city in North Yankton, to a family of lawyers. He was shown to be very smart, and having some of the highest grades in his schools. Of course, he has anger management issues, and often talked back to teachers and got bullied a lot for his anger issues. He eventually went to Harvard, hoping to become a lawyer like his family, and graduated. But....being a lawyer didn't work out, and he soon grew frustrated, and his anger issues made him lose many cases.So after five years of embarrassment and losing cases, he quiet, and joined the Marines to get by.

In the Marines, he was often compared to a drill sergeant, due to his habit to yell at the smallest errors. He was soon put as a squad leader in the marines, and showed his natural ability to lead. But he was dishonorably discharged after a incident.

Thus, he life into crime began, hoping to find a way to get by. He began to like a life of crime, and after several years, made his own group, in Los Santos. Overkill.

Good enough? Does anything need to be changed?
― Fred Rogers

Connagh
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Connagh » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Name: Ryan Jacobs
Appearance: somewhat like this
Skills: Excellent driver, good business mind. Has some fighting skills from time spent boxing in early teens.
Personality: Ryan enjoys a good laugh, and can be quite imposing on those physically smaller than him. He is polite when with 'proper' company. All in all he is quite a laid back person, and tried not to take anything too seriously unless the situation calls.
Likes: Fast cars, nice clothes, women, good food, drinks, dogs. Likes to live the high life.
Dislikes: Time wasters, overly high-pitched voices, cats, slow people.
Nationality: American
Birthplace: Los Santos
Occupation (If you're a cop, state your police department, rank, and what unit you're in): Street Racer, also owns small garage.
Criminal Organization (If a member of one): Club 32
Military Background (If any): None
Education: High-school diploma
Residence: East Los Santos
Short Biography: Ryan was born to a middle income family just outside of Los Santos. His father was a construction worker and his mother a midwife. He had a pretty average life growing up, got good grades in school and played some sports growing up. At around 10 is when he took an interest in cars - his uncle taught him how to drive manual on his farm and he gained a passion for it right away. When high school came around it wasn't long before Ryan found others with his interests - he took shop class and worked part time at a small mechanics. He and his friends bought cheap banged up cars and would race them through the countryside, often getting in a bit of trouble with the police.

After finishing high school Ryan worked full time at the garage for a year before deciding to open his own. With a small loan from his father, and further financing from the bank he opened his own garage, and employed four of his high school friends to work for him. A year in and the garage was struggling to keep up. In order to stop the bank from repossessing the shop, Ryan began racing on the streets for some extra cash. He would launder it through the shop and use the cash to pay the bills and further tune his car. It wasn't long before his friends also got involved and were placing thousands of dollars on single races. Very quickly they made big names for themselves and began organizing some major meet ups around the city under the name 'Club 32' - the garage is on 32nd Street.

Name: Jacobs & Co. Garage
Year Opened: 2010
Number of Years Active: 4
Number of Employees: 4
Boss: Ryan Jacobs
Type of Business (Strip Club, Restaurant, Bar, Shipping Company, etc.): Autoshop
Location(s): East Los Santos

Name: Club 32, or just '32'
Year Founded: 2011
Number of Years Active: 3
Leader: Ryan Jacobs
Number of Active Members (Be reasonable; if you have a street gang, they will have considerably less numbers than the Mafia, and I don't want to see groups having over 500 members): 5 main members, around 30-35 associates
Type (Is it a simple street gang, or a full-fledged Syndicate): Street gang
Rackets (Arms Dealing, Drug Smuggling, Drug Production, etc.): Street Racing
Turf: None
Base of Operations: East Los Santos

Whittington
Senator

Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Connagh wrote:
Skills: Excellent driver, good business mind. Has some fighting skills from time spent boxing in early teens.
Personality: Ryan enjoys a good laugh, and can be quite imposing on those physically smaller than him. He is polite when with 'proper' company. All in all he is quite a laid back person, and tried not to take anything too seriously unless the situation calls.
Likes: Fast cars, nice clothes, women, good food, drinks, dogs. Likes to live the high life.
Occupation (If you're a cop, state your police department, rank, and what unit you're in): Street Racer, also owns small garage.
Short Biography: Ryan was born to a middle income family just outside of Los Santos. His father was a construction worker and his mother a midwife. He had a pretty average life growing up, got good grades in school and played some sports growing up. At around 10 is when he took an interest in cars - his uncle taught him how to drive manual on his farm and he gained a passion for it right away. When high school came around it wasn't long before Ryan found others with his interests - he took shop class and worked part time at a small mechanics. He and his friends bought cheap banged up cars and would race them through the countryside, often getting in a bit of trouble with the police.

After finishing high school Ryan worked full time at the garage for a year before deciding to open his own. With a small loan from his father, and further financing from the bank he opened his own garage, and employed four of his high school friends to work for him. A year in and the garage was struggling to keep up. In order to stop the bank from repossessing the shop, Ryan began racing on the streets for some extra cash. He would launder it through the shop and use the cash to pay the bills and further tune his car. It wasn't long before his friends also got involved and were placing thousands of dollars on single races. Very quickly they made big names for themselves and began organizing some major meet ups around the city under the name 'Club 32' - the garage is on 32nd Street.

Type of Business (Strip Club, Restaurant, Bar, Shipping Company, etc.): Autoshop

Number of Active Members (Be reasonable; if you have a street gang, they will have considerably less numbers than the Mafia, and I don't want to see groups having over 500 members): 5 main members, around 30-35 associates

You need some sort of turf. It can be a part of East Los Santos, mainly the area around your auto shop.
" People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf"

Pro-Gay Marriage, Pro-Gun, Pro-Freedom, Pro-Capitalism, Pro-Military, Pro Law Enforcement, Patriot. AMERICAN

Wahland
Envoy

Founded: Jan 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wahland » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Wahland wrote:Name: Wes McCreary
Appearance: tall, with reddish hair, always wears a tailored suit (picture to come soon)
Residence: (I will edit this in after I get a pic of the house off of GTA 5)

Approved.

Thanks, updated with pics and my residence

Connagh
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Connagh » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Whittington wrote:
Connagh wrote:

You need some sort of turf. It can be a part of East Los Santos, mainly the area around your auto shop.

Ok, but I was thinking since the 'gang' really just has their hands in street racing turf wouldn't matter. What would they care if some drug dealer was on their corner, it wouldn't affect their business much?

Whittington
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Connagh wrote:
Whittington wrote:

Ok, but I was thinking since the 'gang' really just has their hands in street racing turf wouldn't matter. What would they care if some drug dealer was on their corner, it wouldn't affect their business much?

That makes sense I suppose.

Alright, welcome aboard.
Last edited by Whittington on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf"

Pro-Gay Marriage, Pro-Gun, Pro-Freedom, Pro-Capitalism, Pro-Military, Pro Law Enforcement, Patriot. AMERICAN

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Whittington wrote:
Connagh wrote:

Alright, welcome aboard.

What about my APP?
― Fred Rogers

Whittington
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Whittington wrote:

Alright, welcome aboard.

What about my APP?

oops, didn't see it somehow.

Looks good. Accepted.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Whittington wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:What about my APP?

oops, didn't see it somehow.

Looks good. Accepted.

Anger management issue man, away!
― Fred Rogers

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Cylarn wrote:Kadolha, take more time to observe the IC. Get a feel of how we RP, alright?

Alright.
dead signature

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:51 pm

*cough*The Big Four are still waiting for a job *cough*
― Fred Rogers

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:*cough*The Big Four are still waiting for a job *cough*

OMG! Really? :D
dead signature

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:55 pm

Kadolha wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:*cough*The Big Four are still waiting for a job *cough*

OMG! Really? :D

Really.
― Fred Rogers

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse