NATION

PASSWORD

Traveller's Café 2: Discussion, tea, brainstorming & advice

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Alleniana
Post Czar
 
Posts: 42810
Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Alleniana » Thu May 29, 2014 8:05 pm

Is there anyone who's much good at small-scale (e.g. not global or even large national) economics/politics? I'd like to explore the possibilities for the country that will reside on the archipelago (I plan to call it the Kiteshide Islands), and get some ideas of how hard it would be to formulate figures for stuff like water pipe building, pensions, etc. and how a political system could work, preferably without parties for simplicity.

User avatar
Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11242
Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Thu May 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Corvus Metallum wrote:
Kassaran wrote:Yeah I had really been looking forward to that.

Same.


As had I. I did try to keep the fire burning, but...
Of course, I'd be all about bringing that one back, after I return from the trip I'm on at the moment... but Cean would have to be the guy, you know?
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

This is the best region ever. You know you want it.

User avatar
Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29535
Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Thu May 29, 2014 8:18 pm

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ether.html

Well..this could be an interesting RP....no I will not make it.

If your wondering why I found this...I was bored while doing research on the Wehrmacht for the Wolfe.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

User avatar
Kassaran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9889
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Thu May 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Neo Arcad wrote:
Corvus Metallum wrote:Same.


As had I. I did try to keep the fire burning, but...
Of course, I'd be all about bringing that one back, after I return from the trip I'm on at the moment... but Cean would have to be the guy, you know?

Bah, don't mention his name around me, I'm still kind of hurt that he dropped that RP... at least give us a reason for it first... but no matter. How's everyone doing this most excellent Thursday evening (or Friday Morning depending on where you live)?
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
The Teutonic Republic wrote:"Hammer" in Russian means "Dicks" in Finnish.

This can't be a coincidence
Korva wrote:Q: How effective would this thing be if we assume it would be very effective?
A: Very effective
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG.
Same goes for Task Force Rainbow.

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.
Currently Enlisted in the United States Army.

User avatar
Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11242
Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Thu May 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:
As had I. I did try to keep the fire burning, but...
Of course, I'd be all about bringing that one back, after I return from the trip I'm on at the moment... but Cean would have to be the guy, you know?

Bah, don't mention his name around me, I'm still kind of hurt that he dropped that RP... at least give us a reason for it first... but no matter. How's everyone doing this most excellent Thursday evening (or Friday Morning depending on where you live)?


I'm on vacation. On Saturday, I will board a ship, and go to many places. One of them is Nassau. I will return in two weeks.
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

This is the best region ever. You know you want it.

User avatar
Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29535
Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Thu May 29, 2014 9:24 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:
As had I. I did try to keep the fire burning, but...
Of course, I'd be all about bringing that one back, after I return from the trip I'm on at the moment... but Cean would have to be the guy, you know?

Bah, don't mention his name around me, I'm still kind of hurt that he dropped that RP... at least give us a reason for it first... but no matter. How's everyone doing this most excellent Thursday evening (or Friday Morning depending on where you live)?

Wrestling with my self to keep with the Boer project and not to write about other stuff.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu May 29, 2014 9:32 pm

We hope to have the chat thread up very soon, guys. We need a mod to post it, however.

-Nightkill update.

I plan to zoom through the #Mentorhelp requests next week as well and try to address all I can. It's been busy thus far.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Kassaran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9889
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Thu May 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:Wrestling with my self to keep with the Boer project and not to write about other stuff.

*pointedly glares*
Then get to it. I promise I'll read every word of your story, but only once you've finished the first four or so chapters, and the length of said chapters should be at least four pages, single spaced, size ten font.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
The Teutonic Republic wrote:"Hammer" in Russian means "Dicks" in Finnish.

This can't be a coincidence
Korva wrote:Q: How effective would this thing be if we assume it would be very effective?
A: Very effective
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG.
Same goes for Task Force Rainbow.

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.
Currently Enlisted in the United States Army.

User avatar
Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29535
Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Thu May 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:Wrestling with my self to keep with the Boer project and not to write about other stuff.

*pointedly glares*
Then get to it. I promise I'll read every word of your story, but only once you've finished the first four or so chapters, and the length of said chapters should be at least four pages, single spaced, size ten font.

I am already working on the Wolfe military.

What I have so far on them.

Bleeding Heart= Their version of the Red Cross armband.

They wear gas masks all the time, besides a few "High-Breeds" that don't have too. The latter just being an idea.

Based off the Wehrmacht. Thus use Wehrmacht designations for their units.

No Waffen SS equivalent, the only thing close to the SS is the Riechguard (Name pending)

Trench coats, trench coats everywhere.

Now back to work I go.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

User avatar
Kassaran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9889
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Thu May 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:I am already working on the Wolfe military.

What I have so far on them.

Bleeding Heart= Their version of the Red Cross armband.

They wear gas masks all the time, besides a few "High-Breeds" that don't have too. The latter just being an idea.

Based off the Wehrmacht. Thus use Wehrmacht designations for their units.

No Waffen SS equivalent, the only thing close to the SS is the Riechguard (Name pending)

Trench coats, trench coats everywhere.

Now back to work I go.

And stay there... that's what I originally meant. No more words from you until you finish the first four chapters to the aforementioned specs.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
The Teutonic Republic wrote:"Hammer" in Russian means "Dicks" in Finnish.

This can't be a coincidence
Korva wrote:Q: How effective would this thing be if we assume it would be very effective?
A: Very effective
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG.
Same goes for Task Force Rainbow.

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.
Currently Enlisted in the United States Army.

User avatar
The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12281
Founded: May 04, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Thu May 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:
As had I. I did try to keep the fire burning, but...
Of course, I'd be all about bringing that one back, after I return from the trip I'm on at the moment... but Cean would have to be the guy, you know?

Bah, don't mention his name around me, I'm still kind of hurt that he dropped that RP... at least give us a reason for it first... but no matter. How's everyone doing this most excellent Thursday evening (or Friday Morning depending on where you live)?

Term paper night. Eight-nine pages on why the death penalty doesn't work.
I'm tearing shit up left and right.
When the war is over
Got to start again
Try to hold a trace of what it was back then
You and I we sent each other stories
Just a page I'm lost in all its glory
How can I go home and not get blown away

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22137
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Thu May 29, 2014 10:43 pm

The Tiger Kingdom wrote:
Kassaran wrote:Bah, don't mention his name around me, I'm still kind of hurt that he dropped that RP... at least give us a reason for it first... but no matter. How's everyone doing this most excellent Thursday evening (or Friday Morning depending on where you live)?

Term paper night. Eight-nine pages on why the death penalty doesn't work.
I'm tearing shit up left and right.

That's a quite easy debate, IMHO, but still an heavily interesting one.

I suggest inserting a list of all innocents condemned to the death penalty in the US, and write them in a bloody font.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12281
Founded: May 04, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Thu May 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Agritum wrote:
The Tiger Kingdom wrote:Term paper night. Eight-nine pages on why the death penalty doesn't work.
I'm tearing shit up left and right.

That's a quite easy debate, IMHO, but still an heavily interesting one.

You'd think if it were so easy, more than 18 states would have gotten rid of it by now (including my super-lefty state, which somehow has legal pot but also lethal injection).
Agritum wrote:I suggest inserting a list of all innocents condemned to the death penalty in the US, and write them in a bloody font.

The whole innocent-conviction stuff is basically the grand conclusion to the paper.
When the war is over
Got to start again
Try to hold a trace of what it was back then
You and I we sent each other stories
Just a page I'm lost in all its glory
How can I go home and not get blown away

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22137
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Thu May 29, 2014 10:46 pm

The Tiger Kingdom wrote:
Agritum wrote:That's a quite easy debate, IMHO, but still an heavily interesting one.

You'd think if it were so easy, more than 18 states would have gotten rid of it by now (including my super-lefty state, which somehow has legal pot but also lethal injection).
Agritum wrote:I suggest inserting a list of all innocents condemned to the death penalty in the US, and write them in a bloody font.

The whole innocent-conviction stuff is basically the grand conclusion to the paper.

Well, unfortunately reactionary social mores and political clouts often prevail on rational arguments. It's the same reason pot is still illegal in a lot of places.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Kassaran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9889
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Thu May 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Agritum wrote:
The Tiger Kingdom wrote:
You'd think if it were so easy, more than 18 states would have gotten rid of it by now (including my super-lefty state, which somehow has legal pot but also lethal injection).

The whole innocent-conviction stuff is basically the grand conclusion to the paper.

Well, unfortunately reactionary social mores and political clouts often prevail on rational arguments. It's the same reason pot is still illegal in a lot of places.

Honestly, I don't see why it should exist in the first place, but if they feel the need to find release through some frelling weed, then go ahead, just don't get upset when people turn you down for smelling like crap. Trust me, I have plenty of stoner friends who complain all the time about how they can't seem to keep any jobs even though they do what they're supposed to, but it doesn't help when you can smell the marijuana/tobacco on them. :palm:
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
The Teutonic Republic wrote:"Hammer" in Russian means "Dicks" in Finnish.

This can't be a coincidence
Korva wrote:Q: How effective would this thing be if we assume it would be very effective?
A: Very effective
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG.
Same goes for Task Force Rainbow.

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.
Currently Enlisted in the United States Army.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri May 30, 2014 1:06 am

Someone should make an RP about kitties in space who fly around in spaceships that transform into giant mecha kitties. And they save the universe from giant, evil dogs who want to destroy everything.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Alleniana
Post Czar
 
Posts: 42810
Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Alleniana » Fri May 30, 2014 1:29 am

Kassaran wrote:
Agritum wrote:Well, unfortunately reactionary social mores and political clouts often prevail on rational arguments. It's the same reason pot is still illegal in a lot of places.

Honestly, I don't see why it should exist in the first place, but if they feel the need to find release through some frelling weed, then go ahead, just don't get upset when people turn you down for smelling like crap. Trust me, I have plenty of stoner friends who complain all the time about how they can't seem to keep any jobs even though they do what they're supposed to, but it doesn't help when you can smell the marijuana/tobacco on them. :palm:

To be honest, I can't blame them. My dad smokes, and only outside, yet, many a night my bedroom has smelt of cloying, dusty tobacco.

Anyway, recommend people take a look at this in case they haven't seen it yet. A good laugh, courtesy of the mods.

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20366
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Fri May 30, 2014 2:53 am

Olthar wrote:Someone should make an RP about kitties in space who fly around in spaceships that transform into giant mecha kitties. And they save the universe from giant, evil dogs who want to destroy everything.


That could be the cutest thing 4chan woulds ever go for.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25039
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Fri May 30, 2014 5:53 am

Olthar wrote:Someone should make an RP about kitties in space who fly around in spaceships that transform into giant mecha kitties. And they save the universe from giant, evil dogs who want to destroy everything.

You could call it the Wrath of Bingo.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Wolfenium
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10513
Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri May 30, 2014 5:56 am

Constaniana wrote:
Olthar wrote:Someone should make an RP about kitties in space who fly around in spaceships that transform into giant mecha kitties. And they save the universe from giant, evil dogs who want to destroy everything.

You could call it the Wrath of Bingo.


Bingo will devour your feline souls.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem


/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25039
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Fri May 30, 2014 6:01 am

Speaking of possible RP ideas, I still faintly want to do this:
Constaniana wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Elaborate.

1984 was a book about dystopia and how it never be beaten. That's hard to make an rp.

I'd tell you how I'd do it. Bad stuff is happening, right? Minitrue is junking up history again, government employees are getting subjected to brainwashing and bullet wounds to the head because they made out during their coffee break, all that jazz. Then, right as Big Brother's making another speech because he's evil the transmission changes to showing Old Glory fluttering heroically in the breeze that blows across the amber waves of grain as some apple pie is being cooked with The Battle Hymn of the Republic being played in the background, when George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt and Superman crash through the walls of reality atop majestic bald eagles, leading the US army behind them to whoop evil's sorry ass.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm listening to Johnny Cash singing The Battle Hymn of the Republic.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29535
Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Fri May 30, 2014 6:08 am

Kassaran wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:I am already working on the Wolfe military.

What I have so far on them.

Bleeding Heart= Their version of the Red Cross armband.

They wear gas masks all the time, besides a few "High-Breeds" that don't have too. The latter just being an idea.

Based off the Wehrmacht. Thus use Wehrmacht designations for their units.

No Waffen SS equivalent, the only thing close to the SS is the Riechguard (Name pending)

Trench coats, trench coats everywhere.

Now back to work I go.

And stay there... that's what I originally meant. No more words from you until you finish the first four chapters to the aforementioned specs.

B-but....okay.

I was originally going to have the "good guys" winning...but then I made the main character a Wolfe armored company commander and watched the first mission to Wolfenstein: The New Order.

I just need to keep up with this and not write about something else.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

User avatar
Kassaran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9889
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Fri May 30, 2014 10:07 am

Zeinbrad wrote:B-but....okay.

I was originally going to have the "good guys" winning...but then I made the main character a Wolfe armored company commander and watched the first mission to Wolfenstein: The New Order.

I just need to keep up with this and not write about something else.

Not one more post here until you've finished those chapters, if you say anything before I see those four chapters in my message box, I'll see to it that I have you blocked... Now write my keyboard minion. WRITE.

*don't mind the whip*

Alright, on the other hand, anyone here who isn't a mentor willing to do a little foray in II? I'm going to try and start an II Academy...
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
The Teutonic Republic wrote:"Hammer" in Russian means "Dicks" in Finnish.

This can't be a coincidence
Korva wrote:Q: How effective would this thing be if we assume it would be very effective?
A: Very effective
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG.
Same goes for Task Force Rainbow.

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.
Currently Enlisted in the United States Army.

User avatar
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 29086
Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri May 30, 2014 10:15 am

I've recently been starting on a factbook to bring the Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness into FT II.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22137
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Fri May 30, 2014 10:37 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I've recently been starting on a factbook to bring the Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness into FT II.

And this is relevant to P2TM...?
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Azlaake, Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi, Demorvian, Europa Undivided, Novas Arcanum, Rhyssua, Roosevetania, Scurvy Sea, The World Capitalist Confederation

Advertisement

Remove ads