NATION

PASSWORD

2014 (Modern world, OOC/Signups, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ptolemais
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ptolemais » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:54 pm

The Broken Russian States wrote:Ok.

Because the United States is inactive, we need to give NATO to the control of Germany, and Italu, the most active members. Turkey can't have it because they want to invade Russia directly.

NATO can not respond until both nations agree, so we have checks and balances.

All members of NATO have a voice, even Turkey.
CURRENT:
N/A

FORMER:
Scandinavian Union in 1992 Modern Scenario (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=295466) [Co-OP]
Japan in 2016 Modern World RP (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=283184) [Co-OP]
Canada in 2014 Real World RP (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=272910)
Great Shogunate of Japan in 1914 AH RP - The Great War (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=287302)
Orb Union in Pandyssia, Blood and Iron (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=289399)
LIKES: Secularism, Meritocracy, Technocracy, Aristocracy, Constitutional Monarchy
DISLIKES: Militant Atheism, Fundamentalism, Radical Feminism, Plutocracy, Communism

Cyllea
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:54 pm

PERUUUUU. BRAZIIIIL. VENEZUEEEEEELA. I'M GOING INTO ISOLATION. THIS WORLD IS CRAY.

The Broken Russian States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Aldelxane wrote:
The Broken Russian States wrote:
Yep. Now you know how this could get fucked hard.

Unless they agree to destroy all of their WMDs first, it's probably going to end in apocalypse.

They aren't.
Somewhat official debating account of Roski

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Ptolemais wrote:
The Broken Russian States wrote:Ok.

Because the United States is inactive, we need to give NATO to the control of Germany, and Italu, the most active members. Turkey can't have it because they want to invade Russia directly.

NATO can not respond until both nations agree, so we have checks and balances.

All members of NATO have a voice, even Turkey.

Yes, unless the US says something, then they have to go.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Would it be for the best if I took over France?
I'm really tired

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Cyllea wrote:PERUUUUU. BRAZIIIIL. VENEZUEEEEEELA. I'M GOING INTO ISOLATION. THIS WORLD IS CRAY.

xD

Winovia
Minister

Founded: Nov 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Winovia » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Cyllea wrote:PERUUUUU. BRAZIIIIL. VENEZUEEEEEELA. I'M GOING INTO ISOLATION. THIS WORLD IS CRAY.

NOOOOOOOOO, you cant I need your help to overthrow the Venezuelan Junta, also we need more action in South America.
Her Majesty Queen Sophie I | Prime Minister Michelle Harper
WinoviaGov.wi | WinoviaEmbassy.wi | WCNN.wi

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:58 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Would it be for the best if I took over France?

France is already here.

Limborg
Senator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Limborg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:59 pm

Talanzaar wrote:
Ok, I understand, but what the Vatican is doing directly effects Italy, its a domestic issue. Promoting terrorism can end up being a big mess for me and I can't deal with international affairs if my nation is practically bordering a terrorist hub.

Can someone give me a brief rundown on who is invading who around the world?

And BRS, what are your opinions on Russia? What course of action are you planning on taking?

Peace talks first. I will try twice for peace. If it fails, both times, Iran and Pakistan will burn.

Haha, i'll remember this.. Nukes on Germany first! :P Just kidding, we just need peace.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Limborg wrote:

Peace talks first. I will try twice for peace. If it fails, both times, Iran and Pakistan will burn.

Haha, i'll remember this.. Nukes on Germany first! :P Just kidding, we just need peace.

FUCK I FORGOT PAKISTAN HAD NUKES

Free Sealand
Attaché

Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Sealand » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Talanzaar wrote:So Italy is going to get sucked into WW3 with Germany and NATO against Russia & Friends?

That is going to screw over the whole world. Guys, lets try to make peace happen.

That's what has to happen. No fucking way NATO will beat Russia. Especially since China has been getting cozy with them.

China would stay neutral and NATO accounts of 70% of the worlds defence expenditures. between them they have a good 3,000,000 active troops, at least that many in reserve the best equipment going as well as some of the strongest and most stable economy's in the world; Russia has a corrupted economic infrastructure, a declining population, Isolation from International Institutions (Yes, even the UNSC) and a dictatorial leader, do the maths. :palm:

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:01 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Would it be for the best if I took over France?

France is already here.

Yet you complain about inactivity.

Ireland to nukes 2018!
I'm really tired

Limborg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Limborg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Limborg wrote:

FUCK I FORGOT PAKISTAN HAD NUKES

MWHUAHAHAHA :twisted:

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Free Sealand wrote:
That's what has to happen. No fucking way NATO will beat Russia. Especially since China has been getting cozy with them.

China would stay neutral and NATO accounts of 70% of the worlds defence expenditures. between them they have a good 3,000,000 active troops, at least that many in reserve the best equipment going as well as some of the strongest and most stable economy's in the world; Russia has a corrupted economic infrastructure, a declining population, Isolation from International Institutions (Yes, even the UNSC) and a dictatorial leader, do the maths. :palm:

If you stayed neutral, we would win in a conventional war.

Assuming nukes don't fly

Limborg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Limborg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Free Sealand wrote:

All this together doesn't mean anything.. If NATO would invade Russia it would be the end of the world. Russia would nuke everything. And when one nuke goes all nukes go.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Free Sealand wrote:

They have a total of 9.2 million

Limborg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Limborg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Free Sealand wrote:

Lol.. North Korea has more soldiers then NATO? :P

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Limborg wrote:

Yeah. When I learned that it scared the shit out of me.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:06 pm

I'm not reading eight pages of the OOC. So what does the USA need to respond to so I can make a post about it?

EDIT: WHY IS THE VATICAN GETTING INVADED!!!! Whoever is doing that, your going to get invaded or everyone is going to stop trading with you, as that is the ultimate insult and a violation of international law that had a treaty signed.
Last edited by Waztaskio on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The new united britsh empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The new united britsh empire » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Free Sealand wrote:

Sorry, that's me on my puppet account. 9.2 million active for who??

Free Sealand wrote:

If you stayed neutral, we would win in a conventional war.

Assuming nukes don't fly

If who stayed Neutral????
Last edited by Yahweh 13.8 billion years ago edited 7 eras total

My IC name is The New United British Empire, If not then call me Yitzchak

Winovia
Minister

Founded: Nov 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Winovia » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Waztaskio wrote:I'm not reading eight pages of the OOC. So what does the USA need to respond to so I can make a post about it?

- Argentina holding Peace talks for Russia, US, Iran, Saudi arabi, Qatar
- Lunatic Terrorist Pope wants muslims exterminated
Last edited by Winovia on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Her Majesty Queen Sophie I | Prime Minister Michelle Harper
WinoviaGov.wi | WinoviaEmbassy.wi | WCNN.wi

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Attention y'all! I made a new OOC and need your help! The link is below. If you are a new player that is not on the list of accepted apps, or you know other nations that aren't TG them to me so I can add them.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=283184
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Never Forget / My Best IC Posts
Never Forget / My Longest Running Series
Never Forget / My Best RP

Limborg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Limborg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Limborg wrote:

Yeah. When I learned that it scared the shit out of me.

Same here, but well.. They come running with the hundreds.. Tactic isn't really their best skill.

Ptolemais
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ptolemais » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:15 pm

Waztaskio wrote:I'm not reading eight pages of the OOC. So what does the USA need to respond to so I can make a post about it?

EDIT: WHY IS THE VATICAN GETTING INVADED!!!! Whoever is doing that, your going to get invaded or everyone is going to stop trading with you, as that is the ultimate insult and a violation of international law that had a treaty signed.

RUSSIA AND IRAN HAVE INVADED YOUR ALLIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST.
CURRENT:
N/A

FORMER:
Scandinavian Union in 1992 Modern Scenario (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=295466) [Co-OP]
Japan in 2016 Modern World RP (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=283184) [Co-OP]
Canada in 2014 Real World RP (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=272910)
Great Shogunate of Japan in 1914 AH RP - The Great War (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=287302)
Orb Union in Pandyssia, Blood and Iron (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=289399)
LIKES: Secularism, Meritocracy, Technocracy, Aristocracy, Constitutional Monarchy
DISLIKES: Militant Atheism, Fundamentalism, Radical Feminism, Plutocracy, Communism

Cyllea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Winovia wrote:

- Argentina holding Peace talks for Russia, US, Iran, Saudi arabi, Qatar
- Lunatic Terrorist Pope wants muslims exterminated

Germany requested to be present at peace talks too. :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse