NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout Equestria: Sleepless in Seaddle (Closing, IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Greater Appalachia
Minister

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Greater Appalachia » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Morlodania wrote:
The Republic of Greater Appalachia wrote:
Ghost walks into the living room and takes off his robe and his armor, wearing the armor became to routine he forgot he had it on. "He, he, oops, I forgot I was wearing this." Ghost mumbles as he takes the armor off. After doing so he sits on the couch and enjoys the rest of the adventure with Kindle.

Kindle listened intently to the broadcast, taking in every word. Trit, meanwhile, put away the remaining food and did dishes. Afterwards, she came out into the living room, and sat by the two until the broadcast ended.

"Wow, it's getting late, we'd better get to bed, otherwise we won't get up till it's past lunch time. Does this place have a guest bedroom Kindle?" Ghost asks.
Luna is best Pony.
Rainbow Dash is the best Mane 6, so join the Dashery
To those than that feel alone, and have soldiered on till dawn, you are not alone, We have too.

Morlodania-close friend
    Das Metro-storyteller
    Flutterlands-plot twister
    Pinki3-Pon-3-Living cupcake

Here is my RP character Ghost

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Morlodania wrote:Kindle listened intently to the broadcast, taking in every word. Trit, meanwhile, put away the remaining food and did dishes. Afterwards, she came out into the living room, and sat by the two until the broadcast ended.

"Wow, it's getting late, we'd better get to bed, otherwise we won't get up till it's past lunch time. Does this place have a guest bedroom Kindle?" Ghost asks.

Kindle thinks for a moment. "Well, there's my room... And Mommy's room... I can't think of any more..."

Trit shakes her head slightly. "We gotta get you to bed, little one." She lifts him onto her back with her magic, and carries him to where he says his room is, puts him to bed, and comes back to the living room. "Are we sleeping together or..."
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Greater Appalachia » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Morlodania wrote:

Kindle thinks for a moment. "Well, there's my room... And Mommy's room... I can't think of any more..."

Trit shakes her head slightly. "We gotta get you to bed, little one." She lifts him onto her back with her magic, and carries him to where he says his room is, puts him to bed, and comes back to the living room. "Are we sleeping together or..."

"I'll sleep on the couch, I'm not comfortable sleeping with somepony I hardly know. The couch is pretty comfortable anyway, I nearly fell asleep a few times just sitting there. Though it be nice to know where I put my stuff so it's not in the way." Ghost said pointing to a messy pile of armor and his robe.
Luna is best Pony.
To those than that feel alone, and have soldiered on till dawn, you are not alone, We have too.

Morlodania-close friend
    Das Metro-storyteller

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Morlodania wrote:Kindle thinks for a moment. "Well, there's my room... And Mommy's room... I can't think of any more..."

"I'll sleep on the couch, I'm not comfortable sleeping with somepony I hardly know. The couch is pretty comfortable anyway, I nearly fell asleep a few times just sitting there. Though it be nice to know where I put my stuff so it's not in the way." Ghost said pointing to a messy pile of armor and his robe.

Trit lifts the pile with magic, and sets it neatly in a corner. "It's right there. If you want to take the couch, be my guest, I'm more than happy to take the bed." She begins to move toward the room. "If you get cold, though..." She enters the room and shuts the door behind herself.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Greater Appalachia » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:56 pm

Morlodania wrote:

Trit lifts the pile with magic, and sets it neatly in a corner. "It's right there. If you want to take the couch, be my guest, I'm more than happy to take the bed." She begins to move toward the room. "If you get cold, though..." She enters the room and shuts the door behind herself.

I'll be fine, I spent three months in winter conditions with no shelter. Those were some memories." Ghost replied with a smile. He was stationed in a mountain ridge keeping a eye out for changelings. This was one of his first missions as Royal Guard. The changelings never did show.
Luna is best Pony.

Morlodania-close friend
    Das Metro-storyteller

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Morlodania wrote:Trit lifts the pile with magic, and sets it neatly in a corner. "It's right there. If you want to take the couch, be my guest, I'm more than happy to take the bed." She begins to move toward the room. "If you get cold, though..." She enters the room and shuts the door behind herself.

I'll be fine, I spent three months in winter conditions with no shelter. Those were some memories." Ghost replied with a smile. He was stationed in a mountain ridge keeping a eye out for changelings. This was one of his first missions as Royal Guard. The changelings never did show.

Trit, now in the room, removed her cloak, and hung it, with her saddle bags and katana, then lay on the bed, and fell asleep almost immediately.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Greater Appalachia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:06 am

Ghost now took some pillows from the couch and put them on one side and then laid down. "It's going to be good to sleep, I haven't slept for at least three days, maybe more, all well, tomorrow should be a good day to fix up that old armor. I also need to see what other types of weapons I can buy, swords are fine, but a against a sniper I'd be hurting." Ghost said in his head. He then closed his eyes and fell right to sleep.
Luna is best Pony.

Morlodania-close friend
    Das Metro-storyteller

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:05 am

(Sheesh! You go to sleep for 5 hours and now there's two more pages of posts. XD )

Frost walked towards Lightning, freezing another Zebra from behind with her hoof this time.

"Told you, you would need a grave if this place lifted my spirits." She said gloomily.
"How many of them are left?" She said and held up a fireball, ready to engage.
Join The City of Steam Mk. II
And don't forget Hearthwood
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

The Order of the Teutonic Knights
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Teutonic Knights » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:32 am

Das Metro wrote:
The Order of the Teutonic Knights wrote:
"Don't look that healthy yourself, pal!", Rusty said, as she stepped up to the little filly. "I hope you forgive me for giving her the priority!"
The first helper was a batpony, that was clear. She made good experiences with this kind of people.
In other words, she made none.
She knelt besides the filly, checked for her pulse - weak, but there. Several long gashes on her side, most likely from debris. She would have to clear them out first.
Best course of action would be to patch her up and not waking her for now. She would maybe scream, most definately squirm, which would be suboptimal. Then, they would need to bring her to a doctor or whatever assed here as such.
Two straps bound her saddlebag to her body, both were loosened. Rusty opened one flap and pulled out a bottle of water. Then, a thought occured to her.
"Do you have bandages?", she asked the Batpony while she began to clean the wound, not looking behind her.

Whisper watched the young Mare work in silence. It was a serious moment, but the Bat Pony felt a twinge of amusement. The only reason Whisper bothered rescuing the Filly was for a short and sweet interrogation. Just as quickly as filly was awake, and answered his questions, Whisper would have to kill her. Funny how things worked. Watching the Mare carefully, Whisper muttered again, "No."

Even if he did have bandages, he certainly wouldn't waste them on a Filly that was going to die anyways! Whisper giggled airily, the moment was becoming a bit too much, but his revelry was cut short by a tap on the back and a familiar presence. Suddenly, the explosion seemed much less important. This had no connections, it was just an old friend having fun... Whisper stepped forward, and stopped Rusty from tending to the Filly, "Don't bother, I'm done here," he whispered quite simply. Without further explanation, Whisper trotted away, back to view the destruction. He couldn't help ut think to himself, "Damn Pitch, you know how to make an entrance."

Meanwhile, there was trouble elsewhere. The Zebra Mercs very readily attempted to flee the scene of the explosion for obvious reasons, self-preservation and whatnot. However, still under orders from Lightning Dust, a small group of Guards quickly stopped them as they reached the entrance. Fleeting the scene of such a horrible crime was suspicious, but the small discrepancy earlier was enough for the Guard to start making accusations. It appeared the Guards was quite ready to kill these four Mercs for a crime they didn't commit unless somepony bothered to intervene.

Somehow... and the Gods alone knew how... Rusty had managed to stop the bleeding.
That was, when the shooting started.
It wasn't a big surprise to her, that her companion Sechskanter made it into the alleyway, fleeing from the gunfire. He had abandoned to wait for a response by the Guard and took flight or, as he called it, "Tactical Retreat".
After that, the two of them took position in the small alley, keeping their heads low and found, with the finally awakened filly's help a clinic or whatever passed as such here. Several people caught in the crossfire, others searching for help and other wounded ended up there, too... as the day turned to evening, the two travelers found themselves in the rooms of a small medical station and sorrounded by little filly, colts, older mares and even a stallion, all listening to the intense tale of their latest adventure involving giant ants and a radroach somewhere near the old Rappenwald.
"...and just as we thought, it couldn't come worse..." Rusty paused for the dramatic effect, some kids drew deep breaths. "...the radroach jumped in the middle of the vicious ants and slashed around - we took the opportunity and retreated tactically. Three days and three nights they were at our hooves, over stick, stone and every other obstacle you could find, not giving us a moment to rest, but at the dawn of the fourth day, they left us alone."
The audience clapped - maybe not the best story or the bravest story they ever heard, but it was hilarious (saying "You kind of look like my grandmother!" to a giant ant queen tended to be so) and it was honest - they weren't many people out there, who stumbled onto a nest of giant ants and a radroach with diarrhea who lived to tell the tale, because many of them were either to dumb to flee or too slow.
"Well, that was the story of us two and Rolly the Radroach.", Sechskanter said with a smile. "What kind of story do you want to hear now, kids?"
"But only a short one, you will need your sleep tomorrow!", Rusty said with a stern expression.
It was the saved filly, her side bandaged and she barely out of the worst, who asked: "Could you tell us something about your Mommy, Miss Rusty?"
The mare's eyes went a little bit wider. "There... there is not much to tell, I am afraid... I mean, she was... kind and sweet and... kind..."
A mare in the audience sensed, that it was a rather sensible topic. "That's nice to hear. What about your mother, Mister Sechskanter?"
The stallion began to draw the audience's attention by his small tale about how he 'improved' the oven at home so much, that it exploded and began to illustrate by that, how good and wonderful his mother was. "You know, kids, no matter who your mother is or was, there is only one mare like her in the entire world... so take good care of her.", he closed his tale.
A moment of silence passed.
"Sleeping time, kids!", the mare from before said with a smile. The kids groaned, but did as they were told, maybe because of the promise of other stories tomorrow.
Meanwhile, Rusty and Sechskanter found themselves in front of the small clinic.
"Maregatron... I know, what this is the city of!", the stallion smiled at his companion. "The City of being shot at because reasons!"
Rusty couldn't help but to smile. "I swear to you, this Bat Pony still bugs me..."
"Was he good looking?", Sechskanter offered an explanation. For that, Rusty punched him in the chest. "Hey, that was a serious thought!"
"No, it isn't that!", she said a little bit grumpy. "I think, that he wanted to get informations out of the poor filly and then leave her..." Silence. "Or something."
With great care, Sechskanter hugged his companion. "They will be allright. And you will see, he crazy stallion will regret to have such a beautiful mare like you left behind without aid!"
One more playfull punch and the mechanic laughed, Rusty joined a moment afterwards.
"We should get some sleep.", he finally said. "Tomorrow, we will find somebody responsible at this place and get a job here... heard something along the lines of the water lines needing a fixing!"
"Great, a plumberjob!" In retrospect to the last job of such kind, Rusty wasn't too thrilled. "At least the pipes aren't green this time..."
Maybe it would be a good story for the children tomorrow evening, but Sechskanter was sure, that he would have to deal with different things first. For example, he knew, that he would wake up with a very certain barely-mare snuggled up against him, searching for protection...

If me taking control of this group of NPCs is considered as a Godmod, I can only humbly ask for your forgiveness. I will then modify the post accordingly.
Thanks.
"Das Herz auf der Zunge tragen" isn't just and idiom for me. Deal with it.

Since the 22nd of December, 2021 - RETCON.
All previous posts are null and void.[/spoiler]

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:40 am

Das Metro wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:
"Huh?" sputtered Pitch, shocked, and yet not surprised by Whisper's eagerness to leave, "But, you'll be missing out on the fun! Besides, it wouldn't be fair for me to have two lovely identical mares, with no stallion to share them with! Sit down and relax; enjoy yourself!"

Whisper was already up from his chair and his face was burning like hell. He looked at the entrance and sighed. Reluctantly, he sat back down, still blushing, "Ugh, f-fine Pitch! Only for a minute, I can have all the fun I want when I make it rich! And you're paying for all this damn it!"

He turned for a moment a shot a glance at the two Mares before looking back at his empty glass dejectedly. Now Whisper wanted another drink. "This- Er, this had better be worth it!" Whisper tried to sound tough, but his nearly silent tone of voice just made Whisper sound miserable.

Pitch chuckled, "Of course I'm paying! This is my gift to a friend I haven't seen in years. Now enjoy your gift. Want another drink?"

Pitch gave his vodka another sip before scooting over in his booth, allowing one of the twins to sit beside him. She snuggled her head onto Pitch's shoulder. Pitch put his own hoof around the filly's shoulder and gave the her a nice big smooch on her head.

Pitch levitated the glass of vodka towards him, finishing it dry, before waving his hoof to the bartender; signaling the desire for a refill.

The other twin stared at the bat pony sitting at the other side of table, wanting to do same as her twin. She giggled childishly, telling Whisper that she finds him to be cute. Obviously the twins aren't as bright as they are beautiful.
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Das Metro
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:56 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Das Metro wrote:Whisper was already up from his chair and his face was burning like hell. He looked at the entrance and sighed. Reluctantly, he sat back down, still blushing, "Ugh, f-fine Pitch! Only for a minute, I can have all the fun I want when I make it rich! And you're paying for all this damn it!"

He turned for a moment a shot a glance at the two Mares before looking back at his empty glass dejectedly. Now Whisper wanted another drink. "This- Er, this had better be worth it!" Whisper tried to sound tough, but his nearly silent tone of voice just made Whisper sound miserable.

Pitch chuckled, "Of course I'm paying! This is my gift to a friend I haven't seen in years. Now enjoy your gift. Want another drink?"

Pitch gave his vodka another sip before scooting over in his booth, allowing one of the twins to sit beside him. She snuggled her head onto Pitch's shoulder. Pitch put his own hoof around the filly's shoulder and gave the her a nice big smooch on her head.

Pitch levitated the glass of vodka towards him, finishing it dry, before waving his hoof to the bartender; signaling the desire for a refill.

The other twin stared at the bat pony sitting at the other side of table, wanting to do same as her twin. She giggled childishly, telling Whisper that she finds him to be cute. Obviously the twins aren't as bright as they are beautiful.

Whisper continued to blush profusely, if not more than before. His glassy coat and seared face usually got him insults not compliments. Then again, Whisper remembered the Twins were being paid for this. Anxiousky, he scooted to the very end of the booth allowing the other twin to sit, "Er, uhm, t-thank you? I think you're cute too?" He smiled nervously.

The Mare smiled, "Aw thanks! Why are you so quiet?"

"Uh, I can't."

She raised an eyebrow and giggled, "You can't speak up? Even for me?" She giggled again and put a comforting hoof on Whisper's shoulder.

Whisper recoiled, "ACH! No! No! Not even for you."

"Come on, pleeeeeease?" She looked at him pouting.

"Uhm, well, I- uh, I guess I could... But, I... don't- I don't wanna." Whisper tried to move further away, but he was already against the wall.

The Twin continued to point, scooting closer to Whisper, "It can't be that bad! Please, for me!" She repeated herself.

Whisper felt his face getting redder and his temper rising, "I told you 'No'- uh... Whatever the Tartarus your name is. Thats the final answer."

She whispered into Whisper's esr, making him shiver, "I can't hear you."

Taking the bait, Whisper spoke up, though not the normal tone of voice quite yet, "I told you no."

"Still can't hear you," She whispered teasingly.

Whisper snapped, "I said, NO!" The bar went silent as Whisper shouted. It was an otherworldly sound, his voice horribly twisted and mangled from the sustained chemical burns. Whisper threw up his forelegs as if to say 'I'm done' as his eyes watered in pain. Agressively shoving the Mare from the seat onto the floor, Whisper stormed from the Inn.

Whisper stood outside and sat down, spitting purely blood into the ground. Now it was late, his employer wouldn't be awake. Whisper growled and stood up. There was no where else to go, he could sleep on the roof like he used to, but it was an Inn for Nightmare Moon's sake! Whisper reluctantly stepped back into the doorway and awkwardly stood there for a moment as all eyes were on him.
Just call me Metro OOC
New Willow wrote:I can't stop laughing right now, my sides hurt so much right now! Bravo you have reached the rank of professional comedian.

Member of NS' Hoofington Reapers

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:21 am

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:(Sheesh! You go to sleep for 5 hours and now there's two more pages of posts. XD )

Frost walked towards Lightning, freezing another Zebra from behind with her hoof this time.

"Told you, you would need a grave if this place lifted my spirits." She said gloomily.
"How many of them are left?" She said and held up a fireball, ready to engage.

The center of Maregaton, namely the site of the Balefire Bomb, had bern come graveyard. The victims of the and brutal firefight lay strewn about amid of charred and mutilated corpses that were killed by the bomb. In the Church of Button, Ponies moved about, moving the corpses inside out of their sacred house. Guard's patrolled about, searching for any Zebras that may of dug in deep, or were preparing an ambush. Lightning Dust stood at the edge of the pool of water that surrounded the Bomb. She looked back to Frost, "The gunfire has stopped, either they're hiding or we got them all."

Around Honeycomb, a small group of the Church's devout had gathered in morning. Their leader had been killed, perhaps the first casualty of the nasty firefight, killed by the Zebra called Bonesaw, who now was lying in a crumpled heap, long since dead. They muttered amongst themselves, little silent prayers and other last rites that came a little too late. Lighting Dust looked upon them solemnly and shook head, "We should probably get to cleaning up the bodies before Ponies take to looting."
Just call me Metro OOC
New Willow wrote:I can't stop laughing right now, my sides hurt so much right now! Bravo you have reached the rank of professional comedian.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:02 am

Das Metro wrote:The center of Maregaton, namely the site of the Balefire Bomb, had bern come graveyard. The victims of the and brutal firefight lay strewn about amid of charred and mutilated corpses that were killed by the bomb. In the Church of Button, Ponies moved about, moving the corpses inside out of their sacred house. Guard's patrolled about, searching for any Zebras that may of dug in deep, or were preparing an ambush. Lightning Dust stood at the edge of the pool of water that surrounded the Bomb. She looked back to Frost, "The gunfire has stopped, either they're hiding or we got them all."

Around Honeycomb, a small group of the Church's devout had gathered in morning. Their leader had been killed, perhaps the first casualty of the nasty firefight, killed by the Zebra called Bonesaw, who now was lying in a crumpled heap, long since dead. They muttered amongst themselves, little silent prayers and other last rites that came a little too late. Lighting Dust looked upon them solemnly and shook head, "We should probably get to cleaning up the bodies before Ponies take to looting."

Frost made the fireball collapse in on itself with a muted hiss, "Waste of fire in any case" she muttered while looking around the area with dull icy eyes. There were many casualties, dead ponies lay everywhere. "Where will you put all of them?" She asked Lightning.
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:19 am

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:
Das Metro wrote:The center of Maregaton, namely the site of the Balefire Bomb, had bern come graveyard. The victims of the and brutal firefight lay strewn about amid of charred and mutilated corpses that were killed by the bomb. In the Church of Button, Ponies moved about, moving the corpses inside out of their sacred house. Guard's patrolled about, searching for any Zebras that may of dug in deep, or were preparing an ambush. Lightning Dust stood at the edge of the pool of water that surrounded the Bomb. She looked back to Frost, "The gunfire has stopped, either they're hiding or we got them all."

Frost made the fireball collapse in on itself with a muted hiss, "Waste of fire in any case" she muttered while looking around the area with dull icy eyes. There were many casualties, dead ponies lay everywhere. "Where will you put all of them?" She asked Lightning.

Lightning Dust looked about, taking in just how many of the blood soaked corpses there really was out there. The entire center of Maregaton was filled with them, as well as debris and the wreckage of the Church of Button. They'd need to find a way to clean that up too. Calling to the Guards as well as speaking to Frost, the Ghoul Pegasus called, "We need to move these bodies outside of town, as much as I don't like it, we can't have them just layimg around town," Lightning sighed, looking to Frost, "Outside, you may as well use that talent of yours, burn the bodies, turn them to ash." Lightning sighed and turned to assist the effort.
Just call me Metro OOC

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:29 am

Das Metro wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:

Whisper continued to blush profusely, if not more than before. His glassy coat and seared face usually got him insults not compliments. Then again, Whisper remembered the Twins were being paid for this. Anxiousky, he scooted to the very end of the booth allowing the other twin to sit, "Er, uhm, t-thank you? I think you're cute too?" He smiled nervously.

The Mare smiled, "Aw thanks! Why are you so quiet?"

"Uh, I can't."

She raised an eyebrow and giggled, "You can't speak up? Even for me?" She giggled again and put a comforting hoof on Whisper's shoulder.

Whisper recoiled, "ACH! No! No! Not even for you."

"Come on, pleeeeeease?" She looked at him pouting.

"Uhm, well, I- uh, I guess I could... But, I... don't- I don't wanna." Whisper tried to move further away, but he was already against the wall.

The Twin continued to point, scooting closer to Whisper, "It can't be that bad! Please, for me!" She repeated herself.

Whisper felt his face getting redder and his temper rising, "I told you 'No'- uh... Whatever the Tartarus your name is. Thats the final answer."

She whispered into Whisper's esr, making him shiver, "I can't hear you."

Taking the bait, Whisper spoke up, though not the normal tone of voice quite yet, "I told you no."

"Still can't hear you," She whispered teasingly.

Whisper snapped, "I said, NO!" The bar went silent as Whisper shouted. It was an otherworldly sound, his voice horribly twisted and mangled from the sustained chemical burns. Whisper threw up his forelegs as if to say 'I'm done' as his eyes watered in pain. Agressively shoving the Mare from the seat onto the floor, Whisper stormed from the Inn.

Whisper stood outside and sat down, spitting purely blood into the ground. Now it was late, his employer wouldn't be awake. Whisper growled and stood up. There was no where else to go, he could sleep on the roof like he used to, but it was an Inn for Nightmare Moon's sake! Whisper reluctantly stepped back into the doorway and awkwardly stood there for a moment as all eyes were on him.

Pitch was shocked by Whisper's outburst; all he tried to do is give is only friend a good time. Pitch watched as Whisper bolt out the door, only to trot back inside minutes later.

He looked to the mare snuggled beside him. Then to her twin, who was quite unnerved by the bat pony's outburst.

"Forgive him." Pitch told the twins politely, "He's rather secretive; I suggest that it's best that you don't know his name, or anything else about him for that matter."

"Why?" she blinked.

"Just because;" Pitch said sternly, "the less you know the better; I'll pay you double."

"Whatever you say, darling." cooed the twin snuggled beside him.

"Good. Now if you excuse me, I got to go speak to my friend." said Pitch.

The twin snuggled beside him scooted out of the booth, allowing the ghoul unicorn to move.

Pitch trotted towards Whisper.

"It's late, you want a room for the night?" Pitch asked the bat pony, ignoring the eyes glaring at the two of them, "I'll be paying."
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:35 am

Das Metro wrote:Lightning Dust looked about, taking in just how many of the blood soaked corpses there really was out there. The entire center of Maregaton was filled with them, as well as debris and the wreckage of the Church of Button. They'd need to find a way to clean that up too. Calling to the Guards as well as speaking to Frost, the Ghoul Pegasus called, "We need to move these bodies outside of town, as much as I don't like it, we can't have them just layimg around town," Lightning sighed, looking to Frost, "Outside, you may as well use that talent of yours, burn the bodies, turn them to ash." Lightning sighed and turned to assist the effort.

Frost levitated a group of bodies and floated them towards her, "I'll see what I can do." She replied to Lightning, "Leave the bodies in piles and I'll see to the cremation." Her face was blank with a hint of gloom.
A stray drop of blood fell onto her cheek from the levitating corpses and froze there immediately. Frost sighed and brushed the red teardrop away before walking towards the gate with the bodies.

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:44 am

The Flutterlands wrote:Pitch was shocked by Whisper's outburst; all he tried to do is give is only friend a good time. Pitch watched as Whisper bolt out the door, only to trot back inside minutes later.

He looked to the mare snuggled beside him. Then to her twin, who was quite unnerved by the bat pony's outburst.

"Forgive him." Pitch told the twins politely, "He's rather secretive; I suggest that it's best that you don't know his name, or anything else about him for that matter."

"Why?" she blinked.

"Just because;" Pitch said sternly, "the less you know the better; I'll pay you double."

The twin snuggled beside him scooted out of the booth, allowing the ghoul unicorn to move.

"You want a room for the night?" Pitch asked the bat pony, ignoring the eyes glaring at the two of them, "I'll be paying."

Whisper looked at Pitch and nodded slightly, "Yeah, sure." His slit irises focused out back to the two Twins and Whisper sighed. He certainly felt bad about the outburst, more for himself and the head splitting pain in his neck, but still, there was a twinge of remorse for the two. Whisper pointed over to the booth, "Tell them I'm sorry, and if they speak to me unless spoken to, touch me without asking, or stare at me, I will turn them both inside out. And I don't need magic for that." Whisper walked up to the bartender, "Another Cognac, and an Apple Whiskey, a room too. Have it put on my friend's tab."

The bartender glanced at him while fixing his drinks, "Uh, can I get a name, for the logbooks? I run a legitimate business here an-"

"My name is Witching Hour. Just give me my drinks." Whisper interrupted him.

"Here you go then." The bartender gave Whisper his drinks, and the Bat Pony trotted back over to the booth and sat across from the two Twins. Whisper coughed more, and more blood was found on his hoof as he pulled away.
Just call me Metro OOC

The Derpy Dominion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Omit

Postby The Derpy Dominion » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.Omitted.
Last edited by The Derpy Dominion on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Derpy Dominion is currently and will forever be run by Madame Derpy Hooves.
If you are looking for a third major faction to join in the war for Equestria, then look no further, Join the Dominion and fight against Lunar and Solar Tyranny.
Likes: Benevolent and Traditional Fascism, Egalitarianism, Logical Christianity, history, role-playing,Israel, Conservatism.
Dislikes: Hitler, Nazism, Communism, Socialism, Feminism, Extreme capitalism, Extreme Liberalism, Idiotic Conservatism, LGBT Extremists, militant atheism, Satanism, Palestine.
Don't understand something or need clarification on my likes and dislikes? Then feel free to ask
Also, I do not use NSTracker.

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:04 pm

Das Metro wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:Pitch was shocked by Whisper's outburst; all he tried to do is give is only friend a good time. Pitch watched as Whisper bolt out the door, only to trot back inside minutes later.

"Why?" she blinked.

"You want a room for the night?" Pitch asked the bat pony, ignoring the eyes glaring at the two of them, "I'll be paying."

Whisper looked at Pitch and nodded slightly, "Yeah, sure." His slit irises focused out back to the two Twins and Whisper sighed. He certainly felt bad about the outburst, more for himself and the head splitting pain in his neck, but still, there was a twinge of remorse for the two. Whisper pointed over to the booth, "Tell them I'm sorry, and if they speak to me unless spoken to, touch me without asking, or stare at me, I will turn them both inside out. And I don't need magic for that." Whisper walked up to the bartender, "Another Cognac, and an Apple Whiskey, a room too. Have it put on my friend's tab."

The bartender glanced at him while fixing his drinks, "Uh, can I get a name, for the logbooks? I run a legitimate business here an-"

"My name is Witching Hour. Just give me my drinks." Whisper interrupted him.

"Here you go then." The bartender gave Whisper his drinks, and the Bat Pony trotted back over to the booth and sat across from the two Twins. Whisper coughed more, and more blood was found on his hoof as he pulled away.

Pitch followed "Witching" back to the booth. Upon sitting back at his side of the table, he allowed the twin to continue snuggleing on his shoulder.

Pitch Black levitated his second glass of bakon vodka, and took a sip.

"Now remember, 'Witching', we are their guest." Pitch told the Bat Pony, "It is curiosity that we at least give them a good time. They are being paid after all."

Pitch really didn't care wither or not Whisper was even interested. Pitch is paying good caps for this, and only wants Whisper's gratitude in return.

Meanwhile, the twin that was trying to communicate with "Witching" was still outside of his booth, with her eyes to the floor.

"Um..." she tried to speak without lifting her eyes up to the bat pony, readying herself for what she already consider herself use to, "I hope that... I didn't offended you or anything... sorry Sir."
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass
Ravenclaw

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:23 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:Pitch followed "Witching" back to the booth. Upon sitting back at his side of the table, he allowed the twin to continue snuggleing on his shoulder.

"Now remember, 'Witching', we are their guest." Pitch told the Bat Pony, "It is curiosity that we at least give them a good time. They are being paid after all."

Pitch really didn't care wither or not Whisper was even interested. Pitch is paying good caps for this, and only wants Whisper's gratitude in return.

Meanwhile, the twin that was trying to communicate with "Witching" was still outside of his booth, with her eyes to the floor.

"Um..." she tried to speak, readying herself for what she already consider herself use to, "I hope that... I didn't offended you or anything... sorry."

Whisper took a sip of the Cognac and glared at the Mare. He thought back to his 'inside out' promise, but thought better of it. Sighing, Whisper just facehooved, "Take a seat." Moving to the side slightly. Whisper made room for the Mare, who slowly climbed into the seat next to him. Remembering what Pitch said, Whisper reluctantly slipped a foreleg around the Mare's shoulders, pulling her in close. "Don't think anything of it darlin', I should be the one apologizing. I just hope Pitch remembers what I told him." Whisper glared at Pitch and took another sip of the Cognac.

The Brandy was doing its thing in Whisper's system, and the Bat Pony began to loosen up. He smiled more, laughed more, and every once in a while would sneak a kiss on one of the Twin's cheek. Soon, the Cognac was empty, and Whisper moved onto the hard stuff. It didn't take long for Whisper to finish the Apple Whiskey as well. Whisper looked at Pitch, his normally sharp, calculating eyes glazed, "Y'know what Pitch? Maybe this place isn't so bad! Better then sleeping on the roof." Whisper giggled and laid his head on the Mare's shoulder. He cough more blood into hos hooves and smiled, showing his fangs which by now were splotchy with red stains. "Ugh, Night Mother's Moon, Pitch! If I can't shoot straight-" Whisper was interrupted by another coughing fit, "I'll blame you..."

With his head back on the Twin's shoulder, Whisper giggled some more.
Just call me Metro OOC

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Das Metro wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:Pitch followed "Witching" back to the booth. Upon sitting back at his side of the table, he allowed the twin to continue snuggleing on his shoulder.

"Um..." she tried to speak, readying herself for what she already consider herself use to, "I hope that... I didn't offended you or anything... sorry."

Whisper took a sip of the Cognac and glared at the Mare. He thought back to his 'inside out' promise, but thought better of it. Sighing, Whisper just facehooved, "Take a seat." Moving to the side slightly. Whisper made room for the Mare, who slowly climbed into the seat next to him. Remembering what Pitch said, Whisper reluctantly slipped a foreleg around the Mare's shoulders, pulling her in close. "Don't think anything of it darlin', I should be the one apologizing. I just hope Pitch remembers what I told him." Whisper glared at Pitch and took another sip of the Cognac.

The Brandy was doing its thing in Whisper's system, and the Bat Pony began to loosen up. He smiled more, laughed more, and every once in a while would sneak a kiss on one of the Twin's cheek. Soon, the Cognac was empty, and Whisper moved onto the hard stuff. It didn't take long for Whisper to finish the Apple Whiskey as well. Whisper looked at Pitch, his normally sharp, calculating eyes glazed, "Y'know what Pitch? Maybe this place isn't so bad! Better then sleeping on the roof." Whisper giggled and laid his head on the Mare's shoulder. He cough more blood into hos hooves and smiled, showing his fangs which by now were splotchy with red stains. "Ugh, Night Mother's Moon, Pitch! If I can't shoot straight-" Whisper was interrupted by another coughing fit, "I'll blame you..."

"I'll remember." replied Pitch, giving the filly beside him a kiss, "What you'll have to remember though, is that I'm your friend, and your only friend, just as you are mine. It's not good to spend eternity without a friend and that's the only thing preventing me from taking out my knives and slicing and diceing you into tiny pieces, right here and now. Same reason why you won't shoot me right here on the spot! Right?"

Though, Pitch couldn't help but giggle at the thought of such deed, anyway.
Political Compass
Ravenclaw

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:38 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Das Metro wrote:Whisper took a sip of the Cognac and glared at the Mare. He thought back to his 'inside out' promise, but thought better of it. Sighing, Whisper just facehooved, "Take a seat." Moving to the side slightly. Whisper made room for the Mare, who slowly climbed into the seat next to him. Remembering what Pitch said, Whisper reluctantly slipped a foreleg around the Mare's shoulders, pulling her in close. "Don't think anything of it darlin', I should be the one apologizing. I just hope Pitch remembers what I told him." Whisper glared at Pitch and took another sip of the Cognac.

"I'll remember." replied Pitch, giving the filly beside him a kiss, "What you'll have to remember though, is that I'm your friend, and your only friend, just as you are mine. It's not good to spend eternity without a friend and that's the only thing preventing me from taking out my knives and slicing and diceing you into tiny pieces, right here and now. Same reason why you won't shoot me right here on the spot! Right?"

Whisper giggled as well and raised his head, "Yup! I mean, you wanna know a fun fact! You're the only living Pony, hic- that knows my real name!" Whisper snickered and exhaled happily. He leaned over to the Twin and whispered something in her ear, getting s giggle out of her. Whisper looked back to Pitch, "I'm tired Pitch, uh, show, me to my room maybe?" Whisper winked.
Just call me Metro OOC

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Das Metro wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:

Whisper giggled as well and raised his head, "Yup! I mean, you wanna know a fun fact! You're the only living Pony, hic- that knows my real name!" Whisper snickered and exhaled happily. He leaned over to the Twin and whispered something in her ear, getting s giggle out of her. Whisper looked back to Pitch, "I'm tired Pitch, uh, show, me to my room maybe?" Whisper winked.

"Sure... hic-" said Pitch, finishing off his vodka, feeling quite intoxicated and tired, "Why not? Hic- Gals, come along..."

The twin snuggleing Pitch moved out of the booth, allowing him to exit; Whisper's mare did the same.

The four ponies went up stairs, Pitch escorted Whisper and his accompanying filly to their room.

"You... (HICUP!) ... do have your key with you, right Witching? Hicup... Enjoy your mare..." said Pitch drunkenly, turning to his own, "No doubt I'll enjoy mine... right, Paradise?"

The mare giggled, "I'm Sunflower; Paradise is with Witching, remember?"

"Ah, right. Hic-" replied Pitch, "You're just so equally beautiful, that I can't tell you apart."

Both twins giggled in response.

"Well;" Pitch turned to Whisper, "I hope that you (hicup) enjoyed yourself (hic-), and I hope that you will enjoy the rest of the night, too... hic- Good Night."
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass
Ravenclaw

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Frost set down the bodies in a pile nearby the city wall. She conjured a fireball and focused on raising its temperature. Little by little she forced the temperature up until it was considered warm by normal ponies. To her it was an unbearable inferno that she threw at the pile as soon as it reached the right temperature. The clothing and fur caught immediately and filled the air with acrid smoke.

Frost turned and went back inside, figuring that Lightning would probably just throw the bodies on the fire she decided to explore the city a bit.

As she walked down the market streets once more she noticed Pink Petunia still handing out flowers.
"It's dark. Why are you still working?" She asked the happy pony gloomily.

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:26 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Das Metro wrote:Whisper giggled as well and raised his head, "Yup! I mean, you wanna know a fun fact! You're the only living Pony, hic- that knows my real name!" Whisper snickered and exhaled happily. He leaned over to the Twin and whispered something in her ear, getting s giggle out of her. Whisper looked back to Pitch, "I'm tired Pitch, uh, show, me to my room maybe?" Whisper winked.

"Sure... hic-" said Pitch, finishing off his vodka, feeling quite intoxicated and tired, "Why not? Hic- Gals, come along..."

The twin snuggleing Pitch moved out of the booth, allowing him to exit; Whisper's mare did the same.

The four ponies went up stairs, Pitch escorted Whisper and his accompanying filly to their room.

"You... (HICUP!) ... do have your key with you, right Witching? Hicup... Enjoy your mare..." said Pitch drunkenly, turning to his own, "No doubt I'll enjoy mine... right, Paradise?"

The mare giggled, "I'm Sunflower; Paradise is with Witching, remember?"

"Ah, right. Hic-" replied Pitch, "You're just so equally beautiful, that I can't tell you apart."

Both twins giggled in response.

"Well;" Pitch turned to Whisper, "I hope that you (hicup) enjoyed yourself (hic-), and I hope that you will enjoy the rest of the night, too... hic- Good Night."

Whisper stumbled into the room and flopped onto the bed. He squirmed around a minute, inebriated, before finally composing himself and sitting up against the brass metal headboard. The room itself wasn't large, consisting lf a two person bed and a small table and chair in the corner. Paradise crawled into bed with Whisper, and he wrapped a foreleg around her shoulder again. She glanced at him, "You... you said only Pitch knew your real name? So Witching Hour isn't your name."

Whisper giggled, "As far as you know darlin'."

"Well then," Paradise paused nervously, "What uh, what is it?"

Whisper glared at her, "I'm nit sure you- hic, you need to know that."

"Oh. Oh, okay." Paradise looked down, "But why do you keeo it secret then?"

"Because I don't like leaving a trail," Whisper rubbed his eye with his free hoof.

Paradise was silent for a momemt, "A trail? What... what does that mean?"

Whisper grinned, "Exactly what you think honey."

Paradise looked down again, "Oh... I see. You're like Pitch."

"Yes and no. Do I go around blowing shit up? Nope. Do I go around killing Ponies for money. Yup."

"Oh really? Sounds dangerous. I like that," Paradise winked flirtatiously but Whisper only giggled.

"Is that so? You like danger? Well lemme try and tickle your fancy..." Whisper smiled and looked her in the eye, "My name is Whisper. I hope you're happy." Whisper took sip of his drink, and everything from there became a blur.
Last edited by Das Metro on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Metro OOC

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse