NATION

PASSWORD

New Imperialism - AH RP v 1.1 [OOC, Signup]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Caltarania, that's WAY too many militia. First of all, how could you ever transport that many over seas, second of all, that's just an unprecedented number. You aren't modern day China. It's completely unrealistic. That's way too large a force. Please tone down the militia a little bit.
Last edited by Aldelxane on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:11 pm

The Nation of Hay wrote:
Bujahla wrote:
World War 1 may be breaking out with the Orange Coalition (Dutch, Australia, Russia, Siam, Japan) against the Neoists (NSA, CSA, Chicago).

:I

I'm allies with CSA, but you and I are both in Germany's coalition. I may just remain neutral...

Edit: And then there's the fact that we're starting a world war over a colony. That's a bit petty.

Please help us!

Elderowa
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elderowa » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:26 pm

I feel like I can't really do anything in this RP. Especially since Somalia has been taken by China... :(

The Grand Republic of Hannover
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hannover » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Elderowa wrote:I feel like I can't really do anything in this RP. Especially since Somalia has been taken by China... :(

Which country are you?
NSG - Independent. Senator Daniel Krumholz
1870 Real-World RP - Colombia
2014 RP - Colombia
Marsisian Communist Revolution - Hannover
1913 RP - Great Britain

You may also contact me at Here

Elderowa
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elderowa » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:35 pm

The Grand Republic of Hannover wrote:
Elderowa wrote:I feel like I can't really do anything in this RP. Especially since Somalia has been taken by China... :(

Which country are you?

The Kingdom of Siam.

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:36 pm

Caltarania wrote:Seems like those idiots in the New World think they can bring down the Dutch Republic.

So I guess I'll have to call in all my allies.

And possibly the rest of Europe.

Could people update me on everything else?

EDIT: Also, have you officially declared war yet or no?

It's not really threatening if you're hiding behind others.

Aldelxane wrote:
Baja California y Sonora wrote:But Mexico is invading my northern friend.

Mexico is not officially in the alliance. Therefore, you aren't siding with Mexico. He dodged out of the assault on New Netherland to attack you. Ok, brb in a while, tell me what happens then.

I have not officially declared war yet, I'm just moving my troops so that when I declare war I would easily occupy him. I could call it off to fight the Dutch, but I'm afraid he will stab me in the arse.

Caltarania wrote:
Jamessonia wrote:So, war. I have almost no army, only 20,000 or so regulars and 30,000 actual reserves. I have no navy by the way, I rely on the homeland navally.

We'll send some cruisers to pick up your dudes.

Bad Idea, if I suddenly wanted to prance to Australia they have little to no army to speak off.

Welp, Charcas is in a dual monarchy with Columbia. I'm siding with the not Dutch!

Aldelxane wrote:Caltarania, that's WAY too many militia. First of all, how could you ever transport that many over seas, second of all, that's just an unprecedented number. You aren't modern day China. It's completely unrealistic. That's way too large a force. Please tone down the militia a little bit.

Caltarania, you have to wait to mobilise your forces. Also, according to your app, you have transports.
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Grab your gun, point it at bad guy, pull trigger.

The Nation of Hay
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Hay » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:41 pm

So, at this point, are we still using line tactics or have we officially made the switch to trench warfare? I know at the beginning of WWI they were still using 19th century tactics, but this is AH.
sig rework in progress

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:43 pm

The Nation of Hay wrote:So, at this point, are we still using line tactics or have we officially made the switch to trench warfare? I know at the beginning of WWI they were still using 19th century tactics, but this is AH.

Line tactics or be shouted upon by me for meta-gaming.

The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Sooo, anyone mind filling me in? I've been gone for five days you know.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:44 pm

The Nation of Hay wrote:So, at this point, are we still using line tactics or have we officially made the switch to trench warfare? I know at the beginning of WWI they were still using 19th century tactics, but this is AH.

Well, it's your choice.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:45 pm

The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism wrote:Sooo, anyone mind filling me in? I've been gone for five days you know.

The Americans are gathering support with promises of land
The Dutch are gathering support for fucking tulips.
That it.

The Nation of Hay
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Hay » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:

Line tactics or be shouted upon by me for meta-gaming.

<3
sig rework in progress

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Caltarania, you're metagaming. The ships are still sitting in the port. You declared war over a non-existent ship.

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Just sent out an IC post discussing the evils of letting the Dutch conquer an entire continent. Btw, glad that you intend to remain in the alliance Mexico :D

The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:49 pm

What's Germany doing? Their actions are pretty important to my survival being maintained.

The Nation of Hay
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Hay » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:49 pm

Aldelxane wrote:Just sent out an IC post discussing the evils of letting the Dutch conquer an entire continent. Btw, glad that you intend to remain in the alliance Mexico :D

Hmm. I think I'd rather wait for some other important European nations to join before I do. Until Germany, France, and Austria declare their allegiances, Italy will remain neutral.
sig rework in progress

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Also, let's discuss this:
Do you think a nation of 60 million saying that they recruited and will send 3 million militia to the other side of the world should be allowed ?

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Axonic, THE GLORIOUS ARMIES OF AUSTRIA-HUNGARY IS MUCH STRONGER THAN THE RUSSIANS! JOIN US AND GET A CHUNK OF RUSSIAN LAND! NOT SATISFIED WITH A CHUNK? I'LL GIVE YOU MY SMALL COLONY IN AFRICA! IF I'M SUCCESSFUL, YOU CAN HAVE A CHUNK OF SOUTH AMERICA!

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Aldelxane wrote:Also, let's discuss this:
Do you think a nation of 60 million saying that they recruited and will send 3 million militia to the other side of the world should be allowed ?

That's 5% the one thing I've learned is that anything higher than 2% will ruin your economy.

The Nation of Hay
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Hay » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:54 pm

That it a lot of soldiers. Not only would that many put a huge strain on the economy, but it would also leave their territories completely undefended. It would also take a very long time and a great deal of ships to transport them across the world.
sig rework in progress

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:55 pm

The Nation of Hay wrote:That it a lot of soldiers. Not only would that many put a huge strain on the economy, but it would also leave their territories completely undefended. It would also take a very long time and a great deal of ships to transport them across the world.

Well since they officially not have transports, a huge deal of fighting ships will be used.

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:56 pm

The Nation of Hay wrote:That it a lot of soldiers. Not only would that many put a huge strain on the economy, but it would also leave their territories completely undefended. It would also take a very long time and a great deal of ships to transport them across the world.

Well that's what Caltarania said that they were going to do. Over a colony.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Axonic, THE GLORIOUS ARMIES OF AUSTRIA-HUNGARY IS MUCH STRONGER THAN THE RUSSIANS! JOIN US AND GET A CHUNK OF RUSSIAN LAND! NOT SATISFIED WITH A CHUNK? I'LL GIVE YOU MY SMALL COLONY IN AFRICA! IF I'M SUCCESSFUL, YOU CAN HAVE A CHUNK OF SOUTH AMERICA!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Winter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by Erich von Manstein on June 9, 1973, edited 24 times in total

MGSV: The Phantom Pain hype! Game of the decade!

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Aldelxane wrote:

Well that's what Caltarania said that they were going to do. Over a colony.

A world war over a colony. JUST GIVE THIS GUY THE FUCKING COLONY!

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:

Well since they officially not have transports, a huge deal of fighting ships will be used.

Which means he would probably have to leave no Navy at New Netherland. Still, ships designed for <500k would never hold millions. Most of them would die en-route.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse