Page 183 of 217

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:17 pm
by Glasgia
Kryskov wrote:Considering Glasgia is failing to offer his own demands in out Tg negotiations, would anyone be interested in attacking the Communard rebels? I'll pay it back at some point.


I have absolutely no demands. I'm offering to give in to some demands. Kryskov ordered the reinstatement of the French Third Republic and disbanding of Socialism. Not too keen on getting my nation annexed and the leadership politically supressed, so I offered to negotiate some more moderate terms.

He just asked me not to put up too much of a fight :p

Brissa....listen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:18 pm
by The Time Alliance
Marsisian wrote:
The Time Alliance wrote:You asked for it...I like how the Austrian guy says.

"The officer told the men to lower their guns. then he pulled the peace treaty out of his pocket."

Now I am much better and not-so-stupid. I'M COMING BACK FOR YOU, BRISSIA!!! HAAH HAH AHAHA H!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:25 pm
by Brissia
The Time Alliance wrote:
Marsisian wrote:Now I am much better and not-so-stupid. I'M COMING BACK FOR YOU, BRISSIA!!! HAAH HAH AHAHA H!!!!!

It's funny, because he still can't write properly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:27 pm
by The Time Alliance
Brissia wrote:
The Time Alliance wrote:

It's funny, because he still can't write properly.

.... :clap:

here brissa
Marsisian wrote:
The Time Alliance wrote:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:


DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU BRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSIIIIIIA!

I WILL HATE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:44 pm
by Zumreed
What the bleep is going on here :unsure:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:08 pm
by Seljuq Kyiv
Kryskov wrote:Considering Glasgia is failing to offer his own demands in out Tg negotiations, would anyone be interested in attacking the Communard rebels? I'll pay it back at some point.


Egypt would, if you removed the restriction.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:46 pm
by Emilio Aguinaldo
Do you guys still need Spain?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:47 pm
by Phoenix2012
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:
Kryskov wrote:Considering Glasgia is failing to offer his own demands in out Tg negotiations, would anyone be interested in attacking the Communard rebels? I'll pay it back at some point.


Egypt would, if you removed the restriction.

I could

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:47 pm
by Phoenix2012
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Do you guys still need Spain?

yeāh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:51 pm
by The Grand Republic of Hannover
Phoenix2012 wrote:
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Do you guys still need Spain?

yeāh


Indeed :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:00 pm
by Seljuq Kyiv
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Do you guys still need Spain?


App away! You are needed at the Partition of Africa!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:08 pm
by The Time Alliance
So how is the new Argentinean player?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:11 pm
by Seljuq Kyiv
The Time Alliance wrote:So how is the new Argentinean player?


Really good.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:12 pm
by The Time Alliance
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:
The Time Alliance wrote:So how is the new Argentinean player?


Really good.

How good.....I'm paranoid over my baby.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:15 pm
by Seljuq Kyiv
It's funny how Egypt could have been on good terms with the Commune if not for its (supposed) betrayal. We even had a ceasefire!

The Time Alliance wrote:
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:
Really good.

How good.....I'm paranoid over my baby.


Aercos wrote:
Casa Rosada, Palacio Presidencial de la Nación.
Buenos Aires, Argentina

17 de Noviembre de 1879

Sarmiento took a pen and led the Admiral into the Salón Blanco, a large room with white walls, the presidential band and the National Shield over a cupboard. Sarmiento was clearly nervious, but he had thought of this for a long time. The situation was hopeless. Right, he could tranform himself into the "Saviour of the Nation" and emulating San Martín, start a guerrilla war in the inner Provinces, but he had little friends there and it implied loosing Buenos Aires, and that he could not allow. After looking over the treaty, he raised his head.
"I do believe this is... just a bit too much. You are asking us to empty our capital city." He looked outside the window.
"While I understand your desire for us to move away from Uruguay, I just cannot allow it, it would lead Argentina into another decade of Provincial Wars... I would suggest in the case of Buenos Aires, the military garrison is limited to, let´s say, the half of what the local forces made. 5 batallions shall do, 2500 men. The other half shall be redeployed to Santa Fe and Mar del Plata. This to maintain order and defend the government buildings."

it was, indeed, quite needed. He planned to cease the war with Uruguay immediately, but as long the situation was so uncertain, he needed to defend the capital. Also, he assumed his days in politics were, at best, counted, and was willing to call for elections as soon he walked out of the room.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:16 pm
by The Time Alliance
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:It's funny how Egypt could have been on good terms with the Commune if not for its (supposed) betrayal. We even had a ceasefire!

The Time Alliance wrote:How good.....I'm paranoid over my baby.


Aercos wrote:
Casa Rosada, Palacio Presidencial de la Nación.
Buenos Aires, Argentina

17 de Noviembre de 1879

Sarmiento took a pen and led the Admiral into the Salón Blanco, a large room with white walls, the presidential band and the National Shield over a cupboard. Sarmiento was clearly nervious, but he had thought of this for a long time. The situation was hopeless. Right, he could tranform himself into the "Saviour of the Nation" and emulating San Martín, start a guerrilla war in the inner Provinces, but he had little friends there and it implied loosing Buenos Aires, and that he could not allow. After looking over the treaty, he raised his head.
"I do believe this is... just a bit too much. You are asking us to empty our capital city." He looked outside the window.
"While I understand your desire for us to move away from Uruguay, I just cannot allow it, it would lead Argentina into another decade of Provincial Wars... I would suggest in the case of Buenos Aires, the military garrison is limited to, let´s say, the half of what the local forces made. 5 batallions shall do, 2500 men. The other half shall be redeployed to Santa Fe and Mar del Plata. This to maintain order and defend the government buildings."

it was, indeed, quite needed. He planned to cease the war with Uruguay immediately, but as long the situation was so uncertain, he needed to defend the capital. Also, he assumed his days in politics were, at best, counted, and was willing to call for elections as soon he walked out of the room.

Is that his only post? Wait......Sarmiento....Be right back.

Found the problem tell him to edit when you hear from him...
And this Years election winner. Is the NAP's Nicolás Avellaneda with 1,250,000 votes.
Needs to change the name.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:36 pm
by Seljuq Kyiv
An app for Spain

Kingdom of Spain

Population (Spain): 16,200,000
Population (Empire Total): ?20,000,000?
Standing Military and Reserves: ?100,000?
Maximum Conscription (Native): 1,296,000
Maximum Conscription (Empire Total): 1,600,000
Country and Territories: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... n_1898.png plus Morocco and Korea
Head of State: Regent Francisco Serrano
Head of Government: President Juan Prim
Government Style: Constitutional monarchy
Primary Weapon: Remington Rolling Block Rifle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remington_ ... lock_rifle
Secondary Weapon: Lefaucheux M1858 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lefaucheux_M1858
Standard Artillery: Unknown
Main Naval Vessels: ?5? Steam Frigates
Additional Reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-ninete ... tury_Spain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution_(Spain) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Leo ... igmaringen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:38 pm
by The Grand Republic of Hannover
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:An app for Spain

Kingdom of Spain

Population (Spain): 16,200,000
Population (Empire Total): ?20,000,000?
Standing Military and Reserves: ?100,000?
Maximum Conscription (Native): 1,296,000
Maximum Conscription (Empire Total): 1,600,000
Country and Territories: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... n_1898.png plus Morocco and Korea
Head of State:
Head of Government: Regent Francisco Serrano
Government Style: President Juan Prim
Primary Weapon: Remington Rolling Block Rifle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remington_ ... lock_rifle
Secondary Weapon: Lefaucheux M1858 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lefaucheux_M1858
Standard Artillery: Unknown
Main Naval Vessels: ?5? Steam Frigates
Additional Reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-ninete ... tury_Spain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution_(Spain) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Leo ... igmaringen


Aren't you Egypt?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:41 pm
by Seljuq Kyiv
The Grand Republic of Hannover wrote:
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:An app for Spain

Kingdom of Spain

Population (Spain): 16,200,000
Population (Empire Total): ?20,000,000?
Standing Military and Reserves: ?100,000?
Maximum Conscription (Native): 1,296,000
Maximum Conscription (Empire Total): 1,600,000
Country and Territories: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... n_1898.png plus Morocco and Korea
Head of State:
Head of Government: Regent Francisco Serrano
Government Style: President Juan Prim
Primary Weapon: Remington Rolling Block Rifle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remington_ ... lock_rifle
Secondary Weapon: Lefaucheux M1858 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lefaucheux_M1858
Standard Artillery: Unknown
Main Naval Vessels: ?5? Steam Frigates
Additional Reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-ninete ... tury_Spain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution_(Spain) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Leo ... igmaringen


Aren't you Egypt?


Helping Emilio who is apping Spain.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:46 pm
by The Grand Republic of Hannover
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:
The Grand Republic of Hannover wrote:
Aren't you Egypt?


Helping Emilio who is apping Spain.


Oh ok. You scared me :P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 pm
by Imperium Nova
The Grand Republic of Hannover wrote:
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:
Helping Emilio who is apping Spain.


Oh ok. You scared me :P

Just the new Egyptian-Spanish Union. Nothing to worry about.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:04 pm
by Seljuq Kyiv
Imperium Nova wrote:
The Grand Republic of Hannover wrote:
Oh ok. You scared me :P

Just the new Egyptian-Spanish Union. Nothing to worry about.


I already have mining rights in Albania, Italy, and France. Another country wouldn't hurt.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:06 pm
by Imperium Nova
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:
Imperium Nova wrote:Just the new Egyptian-Spanish Union. Nothing to worry about.


I already have mining rights in Albania, Italy, and France. Another country wouldn't hurt.

Also, how did Egypt become so powerful, IRL it is soon to be taken over by the British, if that had not happened. Egypt had been weak since the Oriental Crisia in 1830's-40's.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:42 pm
by The imperial canadian dutchy
i was told Italy was open?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:38 am
by The imperial canadian dutchy
Name of Nation: (What it was called in 1870)Regno d'Italia
Population: (the population of your nation)
Population [Empire Total]: (if your nation is an empire, put the population of the entire empire, including your nation, here)
Standing Military and Reserves: (the total number of soldiers in standing or reserve units)
Maximum Conscription [Native Only]: (take your nation's population, divide it by 100, and multiply that number by 8. Put your result here)
Maximum Conscription [Empire Total]: (if your nation is an empire, take the total empire population, divide it by 100, and multiply that number by 8. Put your result here.)
Country and Territories: (a link to a map of your nation in 1870)http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/81/Kingdom_of_Italy_1870_map.svg
Head of State: (your nation's sovereign in 1870)
Head of Government: (whoever was in charge of your nation's parliament/congress in 1870)
Government Style: (I don't need to explain this, do I?)
Primary Weapon: (the official service rifle of your nation in 1870. Link a picture or article of the weapon as well. If your nation adopted a new rifle in 1871, please put that here as well)
Secondary Weapon: (the official service pistol of your nation in 1870. Link a picture or article of the weapon as well. If your nation adopted a new pistol in 1871, please put that here as well)
Standard Machine-Gun: (if your nation had a machine-gun in 1870 or starting in 1871, put it here. Link a picture or article of the weapon as well. Also mention if it was lightly used or heavily used, and be honest)
Standard Artillery: (the most common field gun of your nation in 1870. Link a picture or article of the weapon as well. If your nation adopted a new field gun in 1871, please put that here as well)
Main Naval Vessels: (the creme of your nation's fleet, either ironclads or steam frigates. Place the number of those ships of your nation in 1870 here, followed by the number of those ships in 1871)
Had to check something and its late so ill finish tomorrow