NATION

PASSWORD

OOC 1870 RP (Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperium Nova
Minister

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Nova » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:18 am

Is it still possible to join this RP? Perhaps as some colony, a dominion of sorts. India, South Africa, Australia, Canada. Or, something that is not British, you know :)

The Time Alliance
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Time Alliance » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:20 am

Imperium Nova wrote:Is it still possible to join this RP? Perhaps as some colony, a dominion of sorts. India, South Africa, Australia, Canada. Or, something that is not British, you know :)

Argentina would be open.....(You must expand on my Grand nation son.)

I think as soon as I left it Russia made Argentina a Colony....
Last edited by The Time Alliance on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:20 am

Imperium Nova wrote:Is it still possible to join this RP? Perhaps as some colony, a dominion of sorts. India, South Africa, Australia, Canada. Or, something that is not British, you know :)

You can be North Paraguay, it's my (the US) vassal state
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

The Time Alliance
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Time Alliance » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:21 am

Gibberan wrote:

You can be North Paraguay, it's my (the US) vassal state

United States is an Inactive Imperialistic nation. Join the Russians. Steer Argentina to glory once more...Because I'm out of ways to do that.

#WritersBlock #Hardtowrite #Hash-tag
Last edited by The Time Alliance on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imperium Nova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Nova » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:24 am

The Time Alliance wrote:
Gibberan wrote:You can be North Paraguay, it's my (the US) vassal state

United States is an Inactive Imperialistic nation. Join the Russians. Steer Argentina to glory once more...Because I'm out of ways to do that.

North Paraguay seems like a nice nation to be able to influence the world with :lol:

And Argentina, a Russian colony? That seems, umh, yeah...

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:28 am

The Time Alliance wrote:
Gibberan wrote:You can be North Paraguay, it's my (the US) vassal state

United States is an Inactive Imperialistic nation.

:eyebrow: I'M IMPERIALISTIC?

I'm not inactive, but when only two people respond to my posts it's kind of hard to continue.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

Proud Esquarian!
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

The Time Alliance
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Time Alliance » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:30 am

Gibberan wrote:
The Time Alliance wrote:United States is an Inactive Imperialistic nation.

:eyebrow: I'M IMPERIALISTIC?

I'm not inactive, but when only two people respond to my posts it's kind of hard to continue.

That's why I quit.....I like making long posts...But when you have to come up with the stuff after you've done everything in your area in terms of Expanding and the only people replying to you are Russian it kills the spirit.

The Time Alliance
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Time Alliance » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:30 am

Imperium Nova wrote:
The Time Alliance wrote:United States is an Inactive Imperialistic nation. Join the Russians. Steer Argentina to glory once more...Because I'm out of ways to do that.

North Paraguay seems like a nice nation to be able to influence the world with :lol:

It happened. It actually was pretty Legitimate on how it Happened. trust me. Argentina is a great Nation.

Seljuq Kyiv
Minister

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Seljuq Kyiv » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:31 am

Updated map

Our main priorities are currently Prussia, France, Italy, Spain.

Seljuq Kyiv
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Seljuq Kyiv » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:32 am

Also Portugal and China.

Imperium Nova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Nova » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:46 am

The Time Alliance wrote:
Imperium Nova wrote:North Paraguay seems like a nice nation to be able to influence the world with :lol:

It happened. It actually was pretty Legitimate on how it Happened. trust me. Argentina is a great Nation.

Hmm, perhaps. What about Britian? Or possibly to be the Indian Raj.

Seljuq Kyiv
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Seljuq Kyiv » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:47 am

Imperium Nova wrote:
The Time Alliance wrote:It happened. It actually was pretty Legitimate on how it Happened. trust me. Argentina is a great Nation.

Hmm, perhaps. What about Britian? Or possibly to be the Indian Raj.

Britain aims to bring all of Guinea under its dominion. You could lead that fight and destroy all the Islamic jihad states there.

EDIT: But ask him (Kryskov) first.
Last edited by Seljuq Kyiv on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imperium Nova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Nova » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:51 am

Seljuq Kyiv wrote:
Imperium Nova wrote:Hmm, perhaps. What about Britian? Or possibly to be the Indian Raj.

Britain aims to bring all of Guinea under its dominion. You could lead that fight and destroy all the Islamic jihad states there.

Islamists in Guinea, sounds tough. But I have always liked a tough challenge. Maybe, if it would be allowed, I could be some overseer for various colonies. Jumping around and doing the duties for the British Crown where it is most needed.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:51 am

It is still open. If you want to RP a colony of me the Khanates of Kokand and Khiva are available, so are the Emirate of Bukhara and a newly established, formally independent Emirate of Kashgar in Xinjiang.
The Time Alliance wrote:

Argentina would be open.....(You must expand on my Grand nation son.)

Nonesense, Argentina is not a Russian colony I am giving it the exact same terms as I intended to give you.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

The Grand Republic of Hannover
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hannover » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:52 am

Of the Quendi wrote:

It is still open. If you want to RP a colony of me the Khanates of Kokand and Khiva are available, so are the Emirate of Bukhara and a newly established, formally independent Emirate of Kashgar in Xinjiang.
The Time Alliance wrote:Argentina would be open.....(You must expand on my Grand nation son.)

Nonesense, Argentina is not a Russian colony I am giving it the exact same terms as I intended to give you.

What are those terms?
NSG - Independent. Senator Daniel Krumholz
1870 Real-World RP - Colombia
2014 RP - Colombia
Marsisian Communist Revolution - Hannover
1913 RP - Great Britain

You may also contact me at Here

Seljuq Kyiv
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Seljuq Kyiv » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:54 am

Of the Quendi wrote:

The Time Alliance wrote:Argentina would be open.....(You must expand on my Grand nation son.)

Shall I colour Kashgar green?

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:55 am

Seljuq Kyiv wrote:Updated map

All of Beirut Vilayet would also include the Northern District of modern day Israel as well as large parts of the Haifa District and the West Bank.

Beirut Vilayet's six sanjaks can be seen here; http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Ottoman_levant.png

Also why are you giving them up all of a sudden?
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Seljuq Kyiv
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Seljuq Kyiv » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:58 am

Imperium Nova wrote:
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:

Islamists in Guinea, sounds tough. But I have always liked a tough challenge. Maybe, if it would be allowed, I could be some overseer for various colonies. Jumping around and doing the duties for the British Crown where it is most needed.

Get an app up, gain Kryskov's approval. Be ready for the heavy gunboat diplomacy Kryskov relies on.

Of the Quendi wrote:
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:Updated map

All of Beirut Vilayet would also include the Northern District of modern day Israel as well as large parts of the Haifa District and the West Bank.

Beirut Vilayet's six sanjaks can be seen here; http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Ottoman_levant.png

Also why are you giving them up all of a sudden?

Many reasons which I'd prefer not to share. Fingers are itching to retcon that out, as they're very strategic ports.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:00 am

The Grand Republic of Hannover wrote:What are those terms?

That will be disclosed at the conference in Rio.
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:Shall I colour Kashgar green?

No I think independent is good for now. When we get to 1871 I will invade Manchuria and return it to China in exchange for Xinjiang, then Kashgaria will become a Russian protectorate.
Nation RP name

The Time Alliance
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Time Alliance » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:02 am

Imperium Nova wrote:
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:

I actually noticed. in my Opinion the British empire is way too hard for one Person to handle.

I remember one Role-Play where they had 3 People.
One playing Britain one playing the American British Land and one playing the Eastern British Colonies.

Seljuq Kyiv
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Seljuq Kyiv » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:07 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
The Grand Republic of Hannover wrote:What are those terms?

That will be disclosed at the conference in Rio.
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:Shall I colour Kashgar green?

No I think independent is good for now. When we get to 1871 I will invade Manchuria and return it to China in exchange for Xinjiang, then Kashgaria will become a Russian protectorate.

Eh, just giving them Jounieh instead, which happens to be the biggest Maronite city.

Imperium Nova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Nova » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:31 am

The Time Alliance wrote:
Imperium Nova wrote:Islamists in Guinea, sounds tough. But I have always liked a tough challenge. Maybe, if it would be allowed, I could be some overseer for various colonies. Jumping around and doing the duties for the British Crown where it is most needed.

I actually noticed. in my Opinion the British empire is way too hard for one Person to handle.

I remember one Role-Play where they had 3 People.
One playing Britain one playing the American British Land and one playing the Eastern British Colonies.

Well, that is true. I never play Britain in roleplays for that reason, it is just way too much. There could be one just being European Britain and representing the Empire, and the other two controlling the colonies, and any events there and local foreign policy.

Dangelia
Senator

Founded: Jul 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dangelia » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:32 am

You could try Persia.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:36 am

Imperium Nova wrote:
The Time Alliance wrote:United States is an Inactive Imperialistic nation. Join the Russians. Steer Argentina to glory once more...Because I'm out of ways to do that.

Well, you'd have US backing

Proud Esquarian!

Imperium Nova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Nova » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:37 am

Gibberan wrote:
Imperium Nova wrote:North Paraguay seems like a nice nation to be able to influence the world with :lol:

Well, you'd have US backing

But I'd be a bit isolated, as Paraguay.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse