NATION

PASSWORD

Nationstates Hetalia VI: The Time of Times (OOC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:50 am

Belavakia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:That's where I got the name.

The mangaka actually admitted that Voskhod 6 were supposed to be a Rainbow 6 reference. I was quite tickled.

Besides, Jormungand is one of my favorite animes. I watched it a while ago when I was still in my first year of college.

:hug:

And you thought I was casual, didn't you.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Belavakia
Senator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Belavakia » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:51 am

Monfrox wrote:
Belavakia wrote: :hug:

And you thought I was casual, didn't you.
your a nation based off the Zone...You have Personified Guns... You are FAR from Casual....

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:56 am

Belavakia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:And you thought I was casual, didn't you.
your a nation based off the Zone...You have Personified Guns... You are FAR from Casual....

Damn right.

P.S. that went right into my sig.
Last edited by Monfrox on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Belavakia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Belavakia » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:08 am

Monfrox wrote:
Belavakia wrote:your a nation based off the Zone...You have Personified Guns... You are FAR from Casual....

Damn right.

I'm Mentioned in someone sig :hug:

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:10 am

Belavakia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Damn right.

I'm Mentioned in someone sig :hug:

And now I must bed, because I have to get up for class tomorrow morning. Still enjoying my days off of work, though.

Achievement

Belavakia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Belavakia » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:11 am

Monfrox wrote:
Belavakia wrote:I'm Mentioned in someone sig :hug:

And now I must bed, because I have to get up for class tomorrow morning. Still enjoying my days off of work, though.

night.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:13 am

Monfrox wrote:
Belavakia wrote:I'm Mentioned in someone sig :hug:

See you tommorow! Good night! :)
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Belavakia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Belavakia » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:48 am

Asigna wrote:
Monfrox wrote:And now I must bed, because I have to get up for class tomorrow morning. Still enjoying my days off of work, though.

you do know yuor going to be fighting against most of the superpowers the Belavakians AND almost everyone else....

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:50 am

Belavakia wrote:
Asigna wrote:

you do know yuor going to be fighting against most of the superpowers the Belavakians AND almost everyone else....

Plus me, don't forget about me.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:51 am

Belavakia wrote:
Asigna wrote:

Don't be too sure. That attitude has caused many deaths. ;)
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:52 am

Asigna wrote:
Belavakia wrote:you do know yuor going to be fighting against most of the superpowers the Belavakians AND almost everyone else....

You'll still lose and be split up. Word of advice: swallow your pride, pay reparations, and sulk.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:54 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Asigna wrote:

You'll still lose and be split up. Word of advice: swallow your pride, pay reparations, and sulk.

Submit.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:01 am

Asigna wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:

Submit.

Why should I submit to you? I'm much stronger than you.

Belavakia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Belavakia » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:04 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Asigna wrote:
Submit.

he's fighting 2 regional powers AND 3 super powers....and jess, this is like Sealand vs the EU....

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:05 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Asigna wrote:
Submit.

By manpower yes. But it would be hard when you don't know how to use your equipment. That's what happened to me when i invaded China, i nearly lost (war is still in progress) even though their numbers are small. Quality over quantity. That is what Israel did to her far numerous neigbours during the Six day war and the Yomm Kippur war.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Belavakia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Belavakia » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:09 am

Asigna wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:

By manpower yes. But it would be hard when you don't know how to use your equipment. That's what happened to me when i invaded China, i nearly lost (war is still in progress) even though their numbers are small. Quality over quantity. That is what Israel did to her far numerous neigbours during the Six day war and the Yomm Kippur war.

....dude the superpowers KNOW THEIR WEAPONS. So Do I...I think Grey Wolf does to.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:12 am

I shouldn't have given you independence. :palm:

Speaking of which I want my colony back. Jessjohnesik be attacking Asigna.
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:15 am

Belavakia wrote:
Asigna wrote:

....dude the superpowers KNOW THEIR WEAPONS. So Do I...I think Grey Wolf does to.

We shall see thy performance.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:15 am

Jessjohnesik wrote:I shouldn't have given you independence. :palm:

Keep dreaming. If you do not accept my existence, expect my resistance.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:18 am

Asigna wrote:
Jessjohnesik wrote:I shouldn't have given you independence. :palm:

Meh. Me and Eag did it last time, we can do it again.
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:19 am

Jessjohnesik wrote:
Asigna wrote:

That's because i wanted Felip the be the butt of jokes. But now, Terten, will change that and make people forget about Felip, forever.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:20 am

Asigna wrote:
Jessjohnesik wrote:

That's because i wanted Felip the be the butt of jokes. But now, Terten, will change that and make people forget about Felip, forever.

He is the butt of jokes though.

Black Russia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Russia » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 am

Jessjohnesik wrote:
Asigna wrote:

for the map I also claimed Belarus...
(\__/)
(='.'=) <---This is a Bunny, He says Hi. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
(")_(")
Belavakia wrote:Black Russia, the Official Canada of this RP...
I heard this once, People Run from Soldiers In Fear, Unless they are Canadian, They Instead go to them in Hope.

Belavakia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Belavakia » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:40 am

Black Russia wrote:Black Russia forces deploy onto Guam, but instead of fighting, they set up mobile hospitals and camps for the homelss. They help the wounded people.
Krista sends a letter to the Leaders/Personifications of the warring parties.
Do not take my Deployment into Guam as an act of Joining the War, it is simply to Keep the peace and to prevent the Civil population from getting harmed by this War.

Black Russia, the Official Canada of this RP...
I heard this once, People Run from Soldiers In Fear, Unless they are Canadian, They Instead go to them in Hope.

Black Russia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Russia » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:46 am

Belavakia wrote:
Black Russia wrote:Black Russia forces deploy onto Guam, but instead of fighting, they set up mobile hospitals and camps for the homelss. They help the wounded people.
Krista sends a letter to the Leaders/Personifications of the warring parties.
Do not take my Deployment into Guam as an act of Joining the War, it is simply to Keep the peace and to prevent the Civil population from getting harmed by this War.

Black Russia, the Official Canada of this RP...

:hug:
(\__/)
(='.'=) <---This is a Bunny, He says Hi. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
(")_(")
Belavakia wrote:Black Russia, the Official Canada of this RP...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse