NATION

PASSWORD

The Gods (OOC/Sign-ups) (CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chernarusk
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernarusk » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Quavv wrote:Okay I'm doing the time skip. Once I make the time skip post in the IC you guys can start posting again. I will make sure to notify you in the OOC. Chernarusk, please re-post Ignotis' awakening after the time skip.

Understood, I just hope we can all come to some conscious, non-violent, thought-driven posts, instead of O MA GOODDNEZ YOU MUDDAFUGIN GM'ER
What? My name sounds like the map in Day Z? I didn't even notice...weird. -_-

Onocarcass
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Onocarcass » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:16 pm

K
Onocarcan Factbook

NationStates Flag Bracket II - 5th Place!
Everybody needs to calm down a bit

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Time Skip has been posted and the War/Lucemon saga is over. We will conveniently be starting the new saga on page 30.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Chernarusk
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chernarusk » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Quavv wrote:Time Skip has been posted and the War/Lucemon saga is over. We will conveniently be starting the new saga on page 30.

Shall I post now, or wait until some char dev goes down?

EDIT: Oh well, he did say after, so I'll just post. Just guys, act as if there is a delay in the awakening and in your gods' reactions, so go about some char dev stuff before going O MA GUD WAT WAS DAT
Last edited by Chernarusk on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Singpu
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Singpu » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Chernarusk wrote:
Quavv wrote:Time Skip has been posted and the War/Lucemon saga is over. We will conveniently be starting the new saga on page 30.

Shall I post now, or wait until some char dev goes down?

EDIT: Oh well, he did say after, so I'll just post. Just guys, act as if there is a delay in the awakening and in your gods' reactions, so go about some char dev stuff before going O MA GUD WAT WAS DAT

Oops. Too late.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=9230172#p9230172

Singpu wrote...
:o
Utceforp wrote:
Singpu wrote:Utceforp, can ezungal go ahead and go to girls? Also, sorry if my sleeping is off and reading noticeably, eye doctor dialatsted my eyes so...

I'm sorry, but I can't tell what you're saying...

Translation: utceforp, can ezungal go ahead and goto Farla? Also, sorry if my typing and reading is off noticeably, my eye doctor dialated my eyes, so...

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=338724

Liberal|Pro-Capitalism|Pro Homosexual Marriage|

Chernarusk
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chernarusk » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Singpu wrote:
Chernarusk wrote:Shall I post now, or wait until some char dev goes down?

Oops. Too late.

Keep OOC in the OOC, IC goes in the IC. Just saying.

Just copy and paste that somewhere and edit it with something different, like your god is relieved now that the war and stuff is gone, that everything has been dealt with, maybe their relaxing in their realm and then the awakening happens.

Singpu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Singpu » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Chernarusk wrote:
Singpu wrote:Oops. Too late.

Keep OOC in the OOC, IC goes in the IC. Just saying.

Just copy and paste that somewhere and edit it with something different, like your god is relieved now that the war and stuff is gone, that everything has been dealt with, maybe their relaxing in their realm and then the awakening happens.

We can just have dialogue over what IT is, agreed?
Also, goodie that lucemon is locked in a prison . I doubt any god would want to free him, let alone 7?

Singpu wrote...
Utceforp wrote:
Singpu wrote:Utceforp, can ezungal go ahead and go to girls? Also, sorry if my sleeping is off and reading noticeably, eye doctor dialatsted my eyes so...

Translation: utceforp, can ezungal go ahead and goto Farla? Also, sorry if my typing and reading is off noticeably, my eye doctor dialated my eyes, so...

Singpu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Singpu » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Vlike the old arse Redrigan needs a good reminder of who it is, about a pages worth?

Singpu wrote...
Utceforp wrote:

Pengin
Secretary

Founded: Nov 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pengin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:24 pm

@Thereo (Sorry, forgot your UN)
do you want to continue interacting with each other?
I am open for whatever now that the fight with Lucemon is over.

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Pengin wrote:@Thereo (Sorry, forgot your UN)

Sure. Again sorry for being gone so long. We had inline hockey playoffs all week. 1st in the league baby! Can you bring me up to speed.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Umbramiaus
Attaché

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Umbramiaus » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:59 pm

The time of war is over? :)

Pengin
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pengin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:03 am

Setinel wrote:
Pengin wrote:@Thereo (Sorry, forgot your UN)

Sure. Again sorry for being gone so long. We had inline hockey playoffs all week. 1st in the league baby! Can you bring me up to speed.

Congrats on the win.

There was a one month timeskip after Lucemon was defeated and now an 'ancient evil' is awakening that only elder gods know about.

Lord Lucemon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Lucemon » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:06 am

Pengin wrote:
Setinel wrote:

Congrats on the win.

There was a one month timeskip after Lucemon was defeated and now an 'ancient evil' is awakening that only elder gods know about.

The OP had rejected the idea of only the elder gods knowing.

Become a Digimon and explore your surroundings, fight battles, and save all worlds from the evil Demon Lord, Lucemon.
[NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS]

Singpu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Singpu » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:14 am

Lord Lucemon wrote:
Pengin wrote:Congrats on the win.

The OP had rejected the idea of only the elder gods knowing.

He said we aren't older. We could still of battled him in another realm. We could of been born in different realms, so its possible. Plus, YOU sir got kicked out.

Singpu wrote...
Utceforp wrote:

Lord Lucemon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Lucemon » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:20 am

Singpu wrote:
Lord Lucemon wrote:The OP had rejected the idea of only the elder gods knowing.

He said we aren't older. We could still of battled him in another realm. We could of been born in different realms, so its possible. Plus, YOU sir got kicked out.

No, I didn't.

If you ever actually read these posts by people in the OOC, the OP said no such thing
Last edited by Lord Lucemon on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Become a Digimon and explore your surroundings, fight battles, and save all worlds from the evil Demon Lord, Lucemon.

Singpu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Singpu » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:22 am

Lord Lucemon wrote:
Singpu wrote:He said we aren't older. We could still of battled him in another realm. We could of been born in different realms, so its possible. Plus, YOU sir got kicked out.

No, I didn't.

Out go modded like fuck and then got locked in the eternal prison that's inescapable and thee only way out is if 7 gods all at once open it, and there's probably teams of archangels protecting it. Sounds like you got kicked out.

Singpu wrote...
Utceforp wrote:

Lord Lucemon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Lucemon » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:24 am

Singpu wrote:
Lord Lucemon wrote:No, I didn't.

Out go modded like fuck and then got locked in the eternal prison that's inescapable and thee only way out is if 7 gods all at once open it, and there's probably teams of archangels protecting it. Sounds like you got kicked out.

Actually read, please. It never states any such thing that you are implying.

Also, Imprisionment was the plan.
Last edited by Lord Lucemon on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:45 am

How about this. All the gods know him, but only the elder gods have fought him and really know what he is capable of. Other gods have heard of his power but have not experienced it.

Also, just for clarity sake, it would take any seven gods from the OUTSIDE to free Lucemon. Meaning, Lucemon could not assist six gods in freeing himself. Also, Lucemon is in capable of communicating with anyone from inside the prison.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Pengin
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pengin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:58 am

So, since Mawaru isn't an Elder God and I still want to have some influence could Mawaru be close to the Queen? Since we all know who reallly wears the pants in that relationship:wink:

Singpu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Singpu » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:31 am

Quavv wrote:How about this. All the gods know him, but only the elder gods have fought him and really know what he is capable of. Other gods have heard of his power but have not experienced it.

Also, just for clarity sake, it would take any seven gods from the OUTSIDE to free Lucemon. Meaning, Lucemon could not assist six gods in freeing himself. Also, Lucemon is in capable of communicating with anyone from inside the prison.

Maybe.more like they know his name, what he's the god of, kind of like you may know about Steve Jobs but not really know what he did, how dangerous he is. Only the elder gods have really been around him, the rest only got glimpses of him.

Singpu wrote...
Utceforp wrote:

Singpu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Singpu » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:34 am

Also, I can see a plot twist where we have to release Lucemon in order to defeat the evil god. Classic. But we'd need to put "magical" the quotations because of lack of a better word, chains on him and restraints. So he can't collapse realms, transport more than maybe 70 humans, move planets, be an ass. Still, I see an epic plot.

Singpu wrote...
Utceforp wrote:

The Time Alliance
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Time Alliance » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Singpu wrote:Also, I can see a plot twist where we have to release Lucemon in order to defeat the evil god. Classic. But we'd need to put "magical" the quotations because of lack of a better word, chains on him and restraints. So he can't collapse realms, transport more than maybe 70 humans, move planets, be an ass. Still, I see an epic plot.

Redrigans becoming power hungry. Another plot twist is for him to turn bad. That way a sequel would be him escaping then stopping all of time.

Singpu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Singpu » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:33 pm

The Time Alliance wrote:
Singpu wrote:Also, I can see a plot twist where we have to release Lucemon in order to defeat the evil god. Classic. But we'd need to put "magical" the quotations because of lack of a better word, chains on him and restraints. So he can't collapse realms, transport more than maybe 70 humans, move planets, be an ass. Still, I see an epic plot.

Redrigans becoming power hungry. Another plot twist is for him to turn bad. That way a sequel would be him escaping then stopping all of time.

No, I like him :(

Singpu wrote...
Utceforp wrote:

The Time Alliance
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Time Alliance » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 pm

Singpu wrote:
The Time Alliance wrote:Redrigans becoming power hungry. Another plot twist is for him to turn bad. That way a sequel would be him escaping then stopping all of time.

No, I like him :(

That's what makes it surprising.

Singpu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Singpu » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:43 pm

The Time Alliance wrote:
Singpu wrote:No, I like him :(

That's what makes it surprising.

OK...but post.

Singpu wrote...
Utceforp wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse