NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VII [OPEN -Sign up and Planning]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Thanks Yieston! I'll tell Cer to take a look.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:15 pm

I feel like I should keep my reply on hold until later, when more people in the kitchen, or free, could respond if desired. Until then, I'm finding different ways to occupy my time, and maybe come up with factbook ideas.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:17 pm

I'll post in a second, sorry, been preoccupied.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi, Bran.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Hi, Bran.

Heyloo!

Yieston
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yieston » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Thanks Yieston! I'll tell Cer to take a look.

Thank you very much :)

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Yieston wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Thanks Yieston! I'll tell Cer to take a look.

You're welcome.

Torsiedelle wrote:I feel like I should keep my reply on hold until later, when more people in the kitchen, or free, could respond if desired. Until then, I'm finding different ways to occupy my time, and maybe come up with factbook ideas.

Where's Urran? I would have sent a char, but I didn't want to interrupt. That looks like a good scene so far.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Hello all!

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Yieston wrote:

You're welcome.

Torsiedelle wrote:I feel like I should keep my reply on hold until later, when more people in the kitchen, or free, could respond if desired. Until then, I'm finding different ways to occupy my time, and maybe come up with factbook ideas.

Where's Urran? I would have sent a char, but I didn't want to interrupt. That looks like a good scene so far.

Not sure. Doesn't really matter to me right now, though. Oh, and thanks. I'm finding it easier to try detail with Tora right now.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:Hello all!

GT, do I owe you a post?

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Not sure. Doesn't really matter to me right now, though. Oh, and thanks. I'm finding it easier to try detail with Tora right now.

No problem. Do I owe you a post?

*waves* Hi GT!
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mumblemumblemumble

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:18 pm

*Shoots tilt hand as he waves*
Sup?
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Heya people, OOC looking good.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Well, I'll actually post in half an hour, gotta' work out.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:53 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

GT, do I owe you a post?

I do not know, i'd have to look, unless you did so already.

Tilt: Hallo Tilt!

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Hallo GT. How's AIT?
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Hello all. Be gone for most of the day, be officially back by 10:00pm.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Cerillium wrote:Hallo GT. How's AIT?

Well for the moment it is looking like shit. This morning I woke up at 0400 to get ready and to get outside so that all males in the company (let alone the battalion) so that we could all march over to a hall and talk/listen for over an hour about SHARP (Sexual Harassment/Assault Rape Prevention). It sucked balls. Then we had an Exam over Pharmacy 102. I passed with an 86%. Yet the only thing that kept me going through the whole day was the fact that at around 0410 I took a caffeine tablet with my fish oil with DHA capsule. So again, today was tiring as f***.

Even worse, I am waking up at 0410 tomorrow morning so I can get signed out to go to sick call to get an extension on my bloody profile. Again, I'll take a caffeine tablet and a fish oil with DHA capsule.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I have ACG this Saturday from 0100 to 0500. Woohoo.....

Other then that news how was your day, Ceril? In fact, how was everyone's day?
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The Damnatius
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Damnatius » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:23 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:

Well for the moment it is looking like shit. This morning I woke up at 0400 to get ready and to get outside so that all males in the company (let alone the battalion) so that we could all march over to a hall and talk/listen for over an hour about SHARP (Sexual Harassment/Assault Rape Prevention). It sucked balls. Then we had an Exam over Pharmacy 102. I passed with an 86%. Yet the only thing that kept me going through the whole day was the fact that at around 0410 I took a caffeine tablet with my fish oil with DHA capsule. So again, today was tiring as f***.

Even worse, I am waking up at 0410 tomorrow morning so I can get signed out to go to sick call to get an extension on my bloody profile. Again, I'll take a caffeine tablet and a fish oil with DHA capsule.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I have ACG this Saturday from 0100 to 0500. Woohoo.....

The same as every single weekday of my entire life presently this year, moderate. :D
Last edited by The Damnatius on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{{{PRAISE THE CLEANSING FIRE, EMBRACE THE BURNING LIGHT}}}

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:

Ran around all day. Feels good to be sitting down.

Extension on profile?
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:33 pm

The plot thickens . . .

So wait, the landlord died, or someone he hired?

My day was fine, by the way!

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:39 pm

The BranRiech wrote:The plot thickens . . .

So wait, the landlord died, or someone he hired?

My day was fine, by the way!

New tenant that never made it to the building.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

Ran around all day. Feels good to be sitting down.

Extension on profile?

Sure thing. Maybe get one so that I can actually march in the formation so I can get the chance to call cadence to and from chow. Also I need to see the X-ray results on my leg.

Damnatius: Ya mean waking up around 0400 everyday to get ready for some good old PRT at 0500. Do the warm up drills before going onto the main course (which is usually running 4 or so miles). If so, then yes it is rather moderate.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Cerillium wrote:New tenant that never made it to the building.

Ouch . . .

I think I remember an app for a Drow, never posted IC.

Glad Toscha made it without a scratch. Posting now, by the way.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:Sure thing. Maybe get one so that I can actually march in the formation so I can get the chance to call cadence to and from chow. Also I need to see the X-ray results on my leg.

Damnatius: Ya mean waking up around 0400 everyday to get ready for some good old PRT at 0500. Do the warm up drills before going onto the main course (which is usually running 4 or so miles). If so, then yes it is rather moderate.

We'll call you Gimpy.

Damnatius don't let him fool you. He's loving every minute of it. Just got through Basic. Hoorah.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse