NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VII [OPEN -Sign up and Planning]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:51 pm

Urran wrote:wedding rehearsal today....ugh.

Hang in there.

What's wrong with your future in law?
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Urran wrote:wedding rehearsal today....ugh.

Hang in there.

What's wrong with your future in law?

Other than the fact that she's a witch? She's mean and rude...I can't stand her.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:24 pm

Perhaps she's just stressed. Pre-wedding bridezilla?

Reminder to all: we're going to attempt to have all characters in the communal dining room on Sunday.
Last edited by Cerillium on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Cerillium wrote:Perhaps she's just stressed. Pre-wedding bridezilla?

Reminder to all: we're going to attempt to have all characters in the communal dining room on Sunday.

No, she's always been like that.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Zarkanians
Senator

Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Right. So. Might as well talk about this here!

Global Issues 40S did this thing where we went to a small radio station located in the attic of the University of Winnipeg, called CKUW, to do a show. There were four groups, and each group got fifteen minutes. I spent half a minute stuttering and choking on my own words. Granted, I managed to sound semi-intelligent for the rest of the show, but the show broadcasted to the *entire city,* and we were required to state our real names on-air (which, incidentally, is why I'm not looking too hard for the show in the archives. If you want to look, we went on at 12:45.
Thought and Memory each morning fly
Over the vast earth:
Thought, I fear, may fail to return,
But I fear more for Memory.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Cerillium wrote:Reminder to all: we're going to attempt to have all characters in the communal dining room on Sunday.

Got it.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Urran wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Perhaps she's just stressed. Pre-wedding bridezilla?

No, she's always been like that.

She's to be your sister-in-law. Love her despite her flaws and faults. Mark 12:30-31.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Reminder to all: we're going to attempt to have all characters in the communal dining room on Sunday.

Got it.

I have no idea how it'll play out or the exact time. There's no way in hell I'll sit on my ass and game if Swith needs to take her uncle home on Sunday. The IC gathering might not take place until later in the evening. 7PM EST or thereabouts.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Got it.

I have no idea how it'll play out or the exact time. There's no way in hell I'll sit on my ass and game if Swith needs to take her uncle home on Sunday. The IC gathering might not take place until later in the evening. 7PM EST or thereabouts.

OK, no worries.
mumblemumblemumble

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Works good, Cer.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Giovenith wrote:Works good, Cer.

Work!

I'm a legal worker once more. Paperwork arrived at corporate this morning.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Giovenith wrote:Works good, Cer.

Work!

I'm a legal worker once more. Paperwork arrived at corporate this morning.

Penguin!
mumblemumblemumble

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Penguin!

Penguin accepted! Celebration commences!

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Will post in a bit.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:52 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Will post in a bit.

Delay? You're fired. :p

No need for rushing. My creativity is nil; I haven't even figured out a reply to GT's Datus post.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Cerillium wrote:

No need for rushing. My creativity is nil; I haven't even figured out a reply to GT's Datus post.

Sorry 'bout that one. Just a few seconds ago I went back to reread it and found out that, that post seems a bit hard. I could add on if you want.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Cerillium wrote:

So!

In other news, I got BlazBlue CS, and my favorite character is already the catgirl.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:Sorry 'bout that one. Just a few seconds ago I went back to reread it and found out that, that post seems a bit hard. I could add on if you want.

Yes please. Running on 2 hrs sleep. I'm in a fog and can't think of a way to bounce off the post.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:07 pm

The BranRiech wrote:So!

In other news, I got BlazBlue CS, and my favorite character is already the catgirl.

That shit's going to give me nightmares for a week. :lol2:

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Cerillium wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:So!

That shit's going to give me nightmares for a week. :lol2:

She's a pretty hilarious Char!

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:Sorry 'bout that one. Just a few seconds ago I went back to reread it and found out that, that post seems a bit hard. I could add on if you want.

Yes please. Running on 2 hrs sleep. I'm in a fog and can't think of a way to bounce off the post.
fixed it with one sentence add on. And don't worry, once I get my laptop out and my math done, I'll be replying.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:19 pm

The Fennec has awoken from her den. The laundry didn't get done. I forgot to boil eggs. I'm sure she'll log on after she's done telling me off.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Cerillium wrote:The Fennec has awoken from her den. The laundry didn't get done. I forgot to boil eggs. I'm sure she'll log on after she's done telling me off.

:lol2:

Should be OK, right? :p
mumblemumblemumble

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Tiltjuice wrote: :lol2:

Should be OK, right? :p

I'm missing an ass cheek. :D

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Cerillium wrote:I'm missing an ass cheek. :D

*laughs*

Possibly the first time those words were said in joy.
mumblemumblemumble

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse