NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VII [OPEN -Sign up and Planning]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Urran wrote:Haven't you noticed that he sleeps a lot during the day and stays up all night

No. Too many chars! :p

So many :shock:
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:29 pm

I'll be typing up responses in a few, just finishing up an app for another RP at the moment.

Bran's got Narcolepsy.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Urran wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
No. Too many chars! :p

So many :shock:

:lol2:

I think we were at 85+ at my last count, and each one special in his/her own way. Tribute to the kind of RP we've built here, right? :D

The BranRiech wrote:I'll be typing up responses in a few, just finishing up an app for another RP at the moment.

Bran's got Narcolepsy.

zOMG YES. That was hilarious! :lol2:
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Torii has terrible nightmares.....

Katya is a sound sleeper, and loves to sleep.

Neither is really funny.

Playing Forza with friends, but I'll post a reply.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:42 pm

I still need to add in some comedic moments where Bran simply falls asleep for no reason.

:lol:

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:22 pm

The BranRiech wrote:I still need to add in some comedic moments where Bran simply falls asleep for no reason.

and then Rylli smacks him awake :rofl:
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Urran wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:I still need to add in some comedic moments where Bran simply falls asleep for no reason.

and then Rylli smacks him awake :rofl:

Well, Rylli somewhat suffers from it as well.

The Damnatius
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Damnatius » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Erp, Socially Hostile character, what do?
{{{PRAISE THE CLEANSING FIRE, EMBRACE THE BURNING LIGHT}}}

Sau Beiu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sau Beiu » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been gone so long, and ive been wondering, have i been accepted, I didn't want to look through 33ish pages to find out.
Signature.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Sau Beiu wrote:Hey guys, sorry I've been gone so long, and ive been wondering, have i been accepted, I didn't want to look through 33ish pages to find out.

viewtopic.php?p=17558172#p17558172

We've had people make apps and then not do anything after that, before, but I'll let Cer know that you're back.

The Damnatius wrote:Erp, Socially Hostile character, what do?

Do whatever's fitting. :) I'll have Chrys react any way.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

The Damnatius
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Damnatius » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Sau Beiu wrote:Hey guys, sorry I've been gone so long, and ive been wondering, have i been accepted, I didn't want to look through 33ish pages to find out.

viewtopic.php?p=17558172#p17558172

We've had people make apps and then not do anything after that, before, but I'll let Cer know that you're back.

The Damnatius wrote:Erp, Socially Hostile character, what do?

Do whatever's fitting. :) I'll have Chrys react any way.

Oh, no, I was talking about the Dinner, Calvin would be the one person to walk the exact opposite way and sit in his comfy place drinking food shakes.. :P

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:57 pm

The Damnatius wrote:Oh, no, I was talking about the Dinner, Calvin would be the one person to walk the exact opposite way and sit in his comfy place drinking food shakes.. :P

Oh. >_>

I...am not sure actually. Maybe have him show up but sit by himself in a corner glowering at people? :lol2:

And on that note, I will be slightly less active over the next few days as I'm finishing up my final project and the write-up for it, starting after NVE's dinner tonight. I'll still be around in the OOC, however.
mumblemumblemumble

The Damnatius
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Damnatius » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The Damnatius wrote:Oh, no, I was talking about the Dinner, Calvin would be the one person to walk the exact opposite way and sit in his comfy place drinking food shakes.. :P

Oh. >_>

I...am not sure actually. Maybe have him show up but sit by himself in a corner glowering at people? :lol2:

And on that note, I will be slightly less active over the next few days as I'm finishing up my final project and the write-up for it, starting after NVE's dinner tonight. I'll still be around in the OOC, however.

Ah, thanks. I'll set the cogs in motion as a 'side-occurence' to our Conv.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:01 pm

The Damnatius wrote:Ah, thanks. I'll set the cogs in motion as a 'side-occurence' to our Conv.

Alrighty. No problem!
mumblemumblemumble

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
SPECIAL EVENT

NVE's going to be offline a while. He'll be parking some characters. He'd like to throw a dinner for all the characters tonight (Friday night). I really don't think anyone is doing anything so pressing that they can't pause their IC conversations/activities and have their characters show up.

NVE has been a valued member of our PL family. It pains me greatly to see him go for so long. I'd like to make this sendoff special. So, let's move the morning forward a bit to accommodate his request. It's now around 3 PM or so, Island time. Hey, time flies when you're having fun and I don't think many characters are wearing watches!

Thanks in advance for supporting him!

IC POST HERE.

Bump.
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:34 pm

On and will reply sometime later on. For now, I need to get readjusted to my surrounding area of my room.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Hi GT! *gives penguin*

Gio and Swith
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:25 pm

I won't be able to participate for the dinner party until way later tonight (like 1am or 2am and if it still going by then). So to make sure I don't hold Swith and Tilt's char up, I just posted for Dan's exit. It can be inferred he's there when it does start, I'll just hop on in when I get the chance and hopefully it'll still be going when I get back :)

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:I won't be able to participate for the dinner party until way later tonight (like 1am or 2am and if it still going by then). So to make sure I don't hold Swith and Tilt's char up, I just posted for Dan's exit. It can be inferred he's there when it does start, I'll just hop on in when I get the chance and hopefully it'll still be going when I get back :)

Thanks Mincal! :hug:
mumblemumblemumble

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Hey, is it too late to jump into the dinner party? I'm afraid I just had my first real DM'ing session today (and it was wonderful, I might add; thinking of recording future sessions), sorry for not being on the past couple of days.

I'll get Ray into that party tonight, and I mean in a minute or two. However long the post takes.
Last edited by Erucia on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Erucia wrote:Hey, is it too late to jump into the dinner party? I'm afraid I just had my first real DM'ing session today (and it was wonderful, I might add; thinking of recording future sessions), sorry for not being on the past couple of days.

I think it's fine.

Go with what NVE said. *nods*
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mumblemumblemumble

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:53 pm

It has not begun yet...probably should start setting that up.

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Also, a question for anyone who knows: is animal-hunting on the island permitted, and what animals are there?
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:59 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Tilt?

Bran?
mumblemumblemumble

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse