NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VII [OPEN -Sign up and Planning]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:46 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Really, that can be a pickup line.

"Let me work my magic on your physical body."

I'll pass.

I never said it was a good pickup line.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:46 pm

Monfrox wrote:I'll pass.

I never said it was a good pickup line.

Upon retrospect, anything can be used as a pickup line.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I never said it was a good pickup line.

"Would you care to accompany me on digesting an eventual heart attack?"
*beat*
"I mean, would you like to get a burger?"
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I never said it was a good pickup line.

"Hey there baby, wanna see my extensive collection of nail clippings and broken aglets? *wink*"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Upon retrospect, anything can be used as a pickup line.

"Hey there baby, wanna see my extensive collection of nail clippings and broken aglets? *wink*"

"Bandit acquired. Fox Two."
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Upon retrospect, anything can be used as a pickup line.

"If you tried to free me from your allocated memory I'd become a dangling pointer because girl, I'll never stop writing to you."

*beat*

It's a programming joke.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Giovenith wrote:

"If you tried to free me from your allocated memory I'd become a dangling pointer because girl, I'll never stop writing to you."

*beat*

It's a programming joke.

I didn't even try.

Achievement

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:56 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:"If you tried to free me from your allocated memory I'd become a dangling pointer because girl, I'll never stop writing to you."

*beat*

It's a programming joke.

I didn't even try.

If someone does get it, good work.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Monfrox wrote:I didn't even try.

If someone does get it, good work.

Your's or mine?

Achievement

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:59 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:If someone does get it, good work.

Your's or mine?

Yes.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:00 am

Monfrox wrote:Your's or mine?

Yes.

Coddamnit, comrade

Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:07 am

Monfrox wrote:
Your NS Nation's Nickname: Mon

Character Name: Captain Cinnamon Brittney Thompson

Character Gender: Female

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Human

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age): 5' 6", 151 lb. and 21

URL to Character Picture, if any:Dis.

Physical Attributes (if any above normal mortal human):
Dex 4
End 4

Character Unique Skills(if any):
Piloting 4

Character Powers: None

Character Weaknesses/Flaws: Sure, she's a great pilot. But that's pretty much it about her. Her hand-to-hand skills are the likes of which you'd typically see in your standard bar fight rumble, which she has plenty of experience in. It also is the number one reason why she's still a Captain and keeps getting court-martialed.

Character Background/Biography: Cinnamon hated her name for a while. She grew up in the 'remnants' of the Froxian government in the giant underground bunker complex that had tunnel systems connecting it to the Outer Territories. Like most kids, she was immediately conscripted around the age of 6. However, since she was going to be a pilot, most of her training was learning tactical maneuvers and technical flight jargon. What physical training she was given was dependent upon the fact that she would be experiencing G forces, and not fighting on the ground. She chose to stay in the military and had her first flight on her 17th birthday.

Since that day, she's shot down a total of 17 aircraft and gotten roughed up in the local bars in the Outer Territories more times she can count. She doesn't drink, but she doesn't take shit from drunks either when they start insulting her. It was because of this (and one incident that turned into a huge Charlie Foxtrot) that she was transferred off of active duty and to the 284th Aggressor Squadron (An Aggressor Squadron is a flight that takes the role of the enemy during training exercises and war games). The transfer didn't put an end to the bar fights, though. Her only saving grace that keeps the brass from not pulling her from her Flight Leader position or from her rank as Captain is that she is an exceptional pilot, and continues to impress.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation: Vacation leave by direct order of the Field Marshal until an undetermined date.

URL to Apartment Picture: Here.

Link to RP examples:

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:
Captain Cinnamon Thompson. Flight leader of the 284th Aggressor Squadron. Callsign: Berserker 1 "Scorcher". She's been trained to fly the F-15C, and even has her own custom-painted fighter. She's a great pilot all around, though not the best. She's got a stoic sense of attitude, but also doesn't mind cutting loose and being happy every once in a while. She does her best not to let things get her down. Not quite a child soldier in the sense, but more of a child pilot. She was raised in the hidden Monfrox government complex deep under the Dead City and the Zone, and trained from 6 to fly and fight in the sky. Despite not having much of a childhood, she still can enjoy herself when she really wants to. Bar fights also seem to be a common occurrence with her, whether she instigates them or not.

I think two will be enough to go through while I'm at college. I'll keep them going and still not have a stressed-out workload trying to maintain them.

If i try making another character before summer vacation, please slap me.

Didn't see this earlier. Always good to TG. I'm worse than Night when it comes to replying to posts.

Accepted. She won't get into many bar fights here since the only watering hole is Chaos (restaurant and nightclub); fights are taken outside. There's a second bar called the Wilting Succubus but it's weird and best to visit it when Swith's online to describe it.

Your link was to an apartment building. Do you want to define her apartment inside the building? It's still the same setup: room (a bedroom/dorm room) or a full apartment (kitchen, bath, living room, bedroom/s, etc.) No one is doing the dorm room approach anymore.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:08 am

Cerillium wrote:
Monfrox wrote:
Your NS Nation's Nickname: Mon

Character Name: Captain Cinnamon Brittney Thompson

Character Gender: Female

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Human

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age): 5' 6", 151 lb. and 21

URL to Character Picture, if any:Dis.

Physical Attributes (if any above normal mortal human):
Dex 4
End 4

Character Unique Skills(if any):
Piloting 4

Character Powers: None

Character Weaknesses/Flaws: Sure, she's a great pilot. But that's pretty much it about her. Her hand-to-hand skills are the likes of which you'd typically see in your standard bar fight rumble, which she has plenty of experience in. It also is the number one reason why she's still a Captain and keeps getting court-martialed.

Character Background/Biography: Cinnamon hated her name for a while. She grew up in the 'remnants' of the Froxian government in the giant underground bunker complex that had tunnel systems connecting it to the Outer Territories. Like most kids, she was immediately conscripted around the age of 6. However, since she was going to be a pilot, most of her training was learning tactical maneuvers and technical flight jargon. What physical training she was given was dependent upon the fact that she would be experiencing G forces, and not fighting on the ground. She chose to stay in the military and had her first flight on her 17th birthday.

Since that day, she's shot down a total of 17 aircraft and gotten roughed up in the local bars in the Outer Territories more times she can count. She doesn't drink, but she doesn't take shit from drunks either when they start insulting her. It was because of this (and one incident that turned into a huge Charlie Foxtrot) that she was transferred off of active duty and to the 284th Aggressor Squadron (An Aggressor Squadron is a flight that takes the role of the enemy during training exercises and war games). The transfer didn't put an end to the bar fights, though. Her only saving grace that keeps the brass from not pulling her from her Flight Leader position or from her rank as Captain is that she is an exceptional pilot, and continues to impress.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation: Vacation leave by direct order of the Field Marshal until an undetermined date.

URL to Apartment Picture: Here.

Link to RP examples:

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:
Captain Cinnamon Thompson. Flight leader of the 284th Aggressor Squadron. Callsign: Berserker 1 "Scorcher". She's been trained to fly the F-15C, and even has her own custom-painted fighter. She's a great pilot all around, though not the best. She's got a stoic sense of attitude, but also doesn't mind cutting loose and being happy every once in a while. She does her best not to let things get her down. Not quite a child soldier in the sense, but more of a child pilot. She was raised in the hidden Monfrox government complex deep under the Dead City and the Zone, and trained from 6 to fly and fight in the sky. Despite not having much of a childhood, she still can enjoy herself when she really wants to. Bar fights also seem to be a common occurrence with her, whether she instigates them or not.

I think two will be enough to go through while I'm at college. I'll keep them going and still not have a stressed-out workload trying to maintain them.

If i try making another character before summer vacation, please slap me.

Didn't see this earlier. Always good to TG. I'm worse than Night when it comes to replying to posts.

Accepted. She won't get into many bar fights here since the only watering hole is Chaos (restaurant and nightclub); fights are taken outside. There's a second bar called the Wilting Succubus but it's weird and best to visit it when Swith's online to describe it.

Your link was to an apartment building. Do you want to define her apartment inside the building? It's still the same setup: room (a bedroom/dorm room) or a full apartment (kitchen, bath, living room, bedroom/s, etc.) No one is doing the dorm room approach anymore.

I thought we were supposed to describe the room once we got in and give Swith a pic to the apartment building as it appears through the eyes of our characters...

Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:16 am

Monfrox wrote:I thought we were supposed to describe the room once we got in and give Swith a pic to the apartment building as it appears through the eyes of our characters...

She'll probably add it to the wiki slide show.

The terminology gets confusing. Apartment = apartment inside the building. Think of a NYC highrise.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:22 am

Cerillium wrote:
Monfrox wrote:I thought we were supposed to describe the room once we got in and give Swith a pic to the apartment building as it appears through the eyes of our characters...

She'll probably add it to the wiki slide show.

The terminology gets confusing. Apartment = apartment inside the building. Think of a NYC highrise.

Oh...okay that makes things a bit easier.

Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:40 am

Feel free to wrap up business at the desk and get into game play. :D

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:42 am

Cerillium wrote:Feel free to wrap up business at the desk and get into game play. go to bed :D

I fixed that.

Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:46 am

Monfrox wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Feel free to wrap up business at the desk and get into game play. go to bed :D

I fixed that.

Good girl. Have a cookie.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:50 am

Cerillium wrote:
Monfrox wrote:I fixed that.

Good girl. Have a cookie.

*passes out*

Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:51 am

That's what I get for handing out poisoned cookies.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:52 am

Cerillium wrote:That's what I get for handing out poisoned cookies.

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:54 am

Warpspace
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Warpspace » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:19 am

And thus the legions of the dead shall pour forth from their graves. Once the breakthrough is made, there is no reversing it. We have broken the boundary and made an affront upon our gods, and our enemy shall follow our steps. The phantom armies of iron will have no counter. They will endure. We will all perish in the fires of this war, but they will continue. Our civilization will crumble and our race turned to dust- but our dead will continue to wage the war. Torn from their rest of eternity, they will have no purpose but to fight, even when all is ash. All they will know is suffering and anger, blind hatred against a lost civilization and a long-vanquished foe as they continue a vain war. And unlike us, they will never again know the peace of death. We have rendered the most hateful of our number immortal. I wish I could go back, to reverse this horrible decisions, but even if I were to destroy myself and all my work- they would find it. Even if all they found was scraps, the military could piece it back together and resurrect their dead comrades themselves. And then the enemy shall obtain it, picking up the pieces of their shells they claim on the battlefield.

I'm sorry. I have damned my race, affronted my gods, and killed any hope that a union may ever be made with our enemy like in the old days. I can at least take comfort now that in the profits reaped from my advancement, I can feed my family like kings until the day that we are ground into dust along with our civilization and species by what I have started. What was once a question of if is now a question of when. All will burn.
If we affirm one moment, we thus affirm not only ourselves but all existence. For nothing is self-sufficient, neither in us ourselves nor in things; and if our soul has trembled with happiness and sounded like a harp string just once, all eternity was needed to produce this one event—and in this single moment of affirmation all eternity was called good, redeemed, justified, and affirmed.
- Friedrich Nietzsche -

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:13 am

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:30 am

Warpspace wrote:snip

And how's that working out for you?

Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse