NATION

PASSWORD

Sword Art Online IC Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hells kei kun
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hells kei kun » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:33 pm

* She walks with him holding his hand , when they surround them she lets go of mista's hand and slowly takes out her sword *

"try not to move mista I am going to finish this fast with my sansei ame "

*she slides her hand over her sword cutting her hand putting blood on it her sword shines a white color as lighting from the clear blue sky strikes on it*

are you ready mista ? i need you to distract them

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:38 am

The forest grew thick. Things were growing quiet. The night was thick, it was chokingly thick. The group moved through the forest, slowly closing in on the entrance to the Dungeon.
Out of the dark a dim light was visible. A torch burning in and old holster. Behind it a dragon mouth carved out of the rock marked the entrance. It was covered in moss, grossly resembling rotting flesh.
The group made their way to the entrance. Setsuna stopped them at the entrance, listening carefully to the night. He could hear light footsteps coming through the night, closing in on them from the forest.
"Get ready." He told them. "We have company."
He drew EIen no Hono. He recited his call.

From the depth of shadow
From the black of the night
Into this world of darkness
Bring forth your eternal light.
Shine for me, Eien no Hono!

The blade melted away. Slowly from the hilt forward a black light replaced it. A beam of fury, vengeance and recompense fired it up. A slight breeze blowing away from him in every direction.
"Go." He told the others. "I'll hold them off." He said as he took his stance, and prepared for contact.
Veni, vidi, et non creditis mihi! - I came, I saw, and I don't believe my eyes!
Great spirits have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein
There are only two things that are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas. - Albert Einstein
Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting. - Gottfried Liebniz

Akkaga
Senator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:17 am

Conjoined Empire wrote:The forest grew thick. Things were growing quiet. The night was thick, it was chokingly thick. The group moved through the forest, slowly closing in on the entrance to the Dungeon.
Out of the dark a dim light was visible. A torch burning in and old holster. Behind it a dragon mouth carved out of the rock marked the entrance. It was covered in moss, grossly resembling rotting flesh.
The group made their way to the entrance. Setsuna stopped them at the entrance, listening carefully to the night. He could hear light footsteps coming through the night, closing in on them from the forest.
"Get ready." He told them. "We have company."
He drew EIen no Hono. He recited his call.

From the depth of shadow
From the black of the night
Into this world of darkness
Bring forth your eternal light.
Shine for me, Eien no Hono!

The blade melted away. Slowly from the hilt forward a black light replaced it. A beam of fury, vengeance and recompense fired it up. A slight breeze blowing away from him in every direction.
"Go." He told the others. "I'll hold them off." He said as he took his stance, and prepared for contact.

Austin slowed to a stop and pulled his bow from his back "Oh come now, you need to get the item. However I am here for only support, I'll lead them off and kill them one by one! Get Madison her item! I'll see you when these guys are done." Austin could hear not only one set of footsteps heading towards them, but multiple. He had many arrows but this was going to be a tight fight. One wrong move will end it for him. He pushed Setsuna from his stance. "Go!" He pulled back his bow and loaded an arrow int the groove of his hand and bow.
You should join Ordis

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:08 am

Madison stood there. As much as she wanted to help Austin, She knew that was stupid. However she had an Idea. She thought for a second before climbing into a tree. From this cover she could see everything. She armed her bow and waited for a opening.
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:36 am

Setsuna disappeared into the shadow. Being a Sinobi, the shadows where his friends. He moved silently, waiting for the figures to come from the darkness.
Great spirits have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein
There are only two things that are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting. - Gottfried Liebniz

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:42 am

Conjoined Empire wrote:Setsuna disappeared into the shadow. Being a Sinobi, the shadows where his friends. He moved silently, waiting for the figures to come from the darkness.

Madison took a deep breath when she saw Setsu move into the shadows. she kept her bow trained on one of the enemies not wanting to move first.

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Psycentric wrote:
Conjoined Empire wrote:Setsuna disappeared into the shadow. Being a Sinobi, the shadows where his friends. He moved silently, waiting for the figures to come from the darkness.

Madison took a deep breath when she saw Setsu move into the shadows. she kept her bow trained on one of the enemies not wanting to move first.

The first glint of moonlight touched an enemy. Instantly Austin let the arrow fly, it flew straight as always, and hit it's mark with a thump. In a fluid moment only taking seconds he reloaded his bow and had it aimed right at the unseen enemy again. He had the advantage. Moonlight hit many patches around him, but none on him. He was shrouded whereas the enemy had to step through moonlit spaces to even attempt to find him. He let out a small echoing whistle, so that the forest seemed to be full of archers, not just the two that there actually was.
You should join Ordis

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:37 am

Setsuna moved silently through the darkness. He came up on an enemy, cowering behind a tree. He lifted Eien, and brought it down violently. He cleaved the man in half from the chops to the nave. Blood spattered, and the man sagged. Before the others could come closer to take a look he was gone again.
Seconds later a second scream, and a gurgle signaled the death of two more. But the third didn't die to easily. He blocked Setsuna's strike and dodged a shuriken.
"You dare stand against us?" he yelled at Setsuna.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:37 am

Conjoined Empire wrote:Setsuna moved silently through the darkness. He came up on an enemy, cowering behind a tree. He lifted Eien, and brought it down violently. He cleaved the man in half from the chops to the nave. Blood spattered, and the man sagged. Before the others could come closer to take a look he was gone again.
Seconds later a second scream, and a gurgle signaled the death of two more. But the third didn't die to easily. He blocked Setsuna's strike and dodged a shuriken.
"You dare stand against us?" he yelled at Setsuna.

Madison saw that Setsuna was in trouble. She drew her bow back futher. She quickly aimed at the enemy. She released the arrow and let it fly. The arrows aim was true and hit the enemy square in the temple. The arrow went through his other side but stayed in his head. the arrow, and the head, were lodged in the tree.

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:27 am

As blood poured from the wound, Setsuna disappeared. He vanished into the darkness, and ended the last two's lives. His icon changed to red. Now, he was a red player. Doomed to the outskirts of society. But it didn't impede him. He knew that it was likely to happen soon. And it didn't impact on his mission.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 am

Conjoined Empire wrote:As blood poured from the wound, Setsuna disappeared. He vanished into the darkness, and ended the last two's lives. His icon changed to red. Now, he was a red player. Doomed to the outskirts of society. But it didn't impede him. He knew that it was likely to happen soon. And it didn't impact on his mission.

Madison frowned and slid out of the tree. She found Setsuna his icon red. "Mine turned Orange." she said sadly. "Why did this have to happen." she said almost crying.

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:52 am

Psycentric wrote:
Conjoined Empire wrote:As blood poured from the wound, Setsuna disappeared. He vanished into the darkness, and ended the last two's lives. His icon changed to red. Now, he was a red player. Doomed to the outskirts of society. But it didn't impede him. He knew that it was likely to happen soon. And it didn't impact on his mission.

Madison frowned and slid out of the tree. She found Setsuna his icon red. "Mine turned Orange." she said sadly. "Why did this have to happen." she said almost crying.

Austin stepped out of the forest behind them. His player mark was green, but there was many cuts in his clothes and one thin line through the top half of his eye and a deeper cut on his right leg. His hands were covered in blood and he slowly was cleaning the blade of one of his hunting knives. "You attacked at least one of them before they swung at you. That's why this had to happen." Austin dropped down to clean the wounds. "That is why you are a red player now. I waited for him to make the first move. That's why I am orange player." He pulled of his ruined shirt and ripped parts of it off. He used one to clean the blood, and the others to tie up his wound. He stood back up and stared down at Setsuna. "My kill was purely self defence but I did hit one with an arrow. Of course the orange mark will go away quickly, in less than two days. Where as Setsuna, your mark will last for awhile." Austin shrugged and started to go through his inventory for a new shirt.
You should join Ordis

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Setsuna smiled.
"It's of no consequence. My mission stands. If I must be a red player, then I shall be a red player for the good of the players." He said. He looked at the bodies lying around, beginning to fade away as the remnants of their owners died away, like the heartbeats in their real bodies. Death was palpable, and saturated the air. The sickly sweet smell of burning flesh was in the air from survivors burning their wounds to close them up.
"This has made my decision for me. When this is over, I am forming a guild. I will not allow players to be killed for fun. I will take this guild, and we shall maintain order, we shall be the red of redemption and justice. Not of death and murder." He spoke these words with a determination he did not know he had.
Indeed his choice had been made for him. But he didn't doubt for a second that he would have made this choice eventually. But is was time for things to change. The players needed hope, they needed a leader, a model they could follow, a saviour they could believe in. It would likely not be him, but he would do what he could for as many as he could.
"The world needs to change, so I'll change it." He told himself. "I... will... change... the... world."

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Conjoined Empire wrote:Setsuna smiled.
"It's of no consequence. My mission stands. If I must be a red player, then I shall be a red player for the good of the players." He said. He looked at the bodies lying around, beginning to fade away as the remnants of their owners died away, like the heartbeats in their real bodies. Death was palpable, and saturated the air. The sickly sweet smell of burning flesh was in the air from survivors burning their wounds to close them up.
"This has made my decision for me. When this is over, I am forming a guild. I will not allow players to be killed for fun. I will take this guild, and we shall maintain order, we shall be the red of redemption and justice. Not of death and murder." He spoke these words with a determination he did not know he had.
Indeed his choice had been made for him. But he didn't doubt for a second that he would have made this choice eventually. But is was time for things to change. The players needed hope, they needed a leader, a model they could follow, a saviour they could believe in. It would likely not be him, but he would do what he could for as many as he could.
"The world needs to change, so I'll change it." He told himself. "I... will... change... the... world."

"Good luck, you are going to need a lot of it." Austin said in a frank but mocking tone. "I mean even if you get the best players to ever exist, Red players will unite against you. I would not want to be on either side, because the death toll would mount. On that day if you need assistance, then you will die. Nothing more and nothing less." He walked around a bit stretching his leg. He may not be the player with the highest IQ but he was close, and he knew something as bold as this would be an act of war on every PK guild. He fished into his pocket and threw a tattered piece of cloth out in front of Setsuna. On it was a symbol. "These guys were from the PK guild, the Mad Eye Wolves.. These were low level recruits, not higher ups. I have a feeling we got lucky and encountered a small, overly confident, newbies." Austin simply cocked his head and walked back into the shadows, they seemed to reach out and engulf him, like the jaws of a predator. "Others died tonight. They were planning something big, we happened to be in the right place at the wrong time. My guess is the main guild ambushed the guild that has been searching for them out in the swamplands... Meaning these guys were on K.P. duty and only meant to catch any paranoid survivor off guard. Not that I care, but what do you think oh brave leader?"
You should join Ordis

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:14 am

Setsuna frowned. There were only three things he could handle:
Senseless death and killing.
Lies.
And sarcasm, which to him was as bad as the former two.
"I have neither time nor reason to deal with your concerns, Austin. In truth I have seen little to merrit trust in you. You may have skills at killing, but that helps us little should we end up your targets." He stopped his conversation when he saw a figure limping out of the shadows.
It was one of the men they had fought, one of the only survivors. He limped to roughly the middle of the clearing, and collapsed. Setsuna walked up to him and kneeled near his head. He picked his head up so the man could see him.
"Why did you attack us? He asked.
The man frowned, coughed up a little blood.
"We... We were told three players were coming this way. Two had harmed one of our squad commanders, and we were to kill them.". The man spluttered.
"Where is your command centre?" Setuna asked with no sympathy.
In the woods near the Central Tower." The man coughed.
Setsuna drew a breath, and leaned closer to the man. He whispered into his ear.
"You know why we spared you? Why we didn't kill you outright?" He asked.
The man was barely able to shake his head.
"It's because you were still a green player. You haven't harmed or killed yet. My advice would be for you to keep it that way and leave the guild you're in. Otherwise, I WILL kill you next time we meet. Understood?" He asked patiently.
The man made a bare not.
Setsuna retrieved a healing bandage from his inventory and gave it too the man. He pulled him out of sight to a tree, and rested him against it.
"Heal yourself, leave, and don't come back.". He said before heading back to the clearing.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:32 am

Ilirra dropped down in the city square of Noob City. Just like out of a action movie, she landed on one knee. She kneeled there for a couple of seconds before slowly standing up. Peering through her half goat skull mask, Ilirra looked around slowly, making a note of everyone in the square. " So many victims..." Ilirra said coldly as she smirked slightly. " Oh, I've always wanted to say that!" Ilirra shouted, her attitude changing quickly to cheerful. Her creepy appearance would make anyone thing she was cold and heartless until she acted happy and cheerful, which to some makes her even more creepy. As she walked through the streets, she began to notice that there were very few PC's, mostly NPCs littered the streets. " Awwww, there's no other players around. I thought SAO was popular." Ilirra said with disappointment, a big frown on her face.

Tired and bored of the search, Ilirra sat down in the middle of the street, placing her staff on her thighs. " Sigh...I'm so bored." Ilirra moaned as she rested her head in her hand. After a couple of moments of sulking, an idea popped in Ilirra's head. " I know! I'll do a spell to find the closest player." Ilirra said with glee as she hopped to her feet. She then slammed her staff into the ground, causing it to stand on its own. Ilirra's hands began to glow as she waved them in front of the skull on the staff, its eyes glowing bright green. " My sight is his and his sight is mine, our eyes are one and the same. Though our sight may wane, our visions of the future remain. Give me the vision of the game maker's bane." Suddenly in Ilirra's head, her sight raced across the map, over hills and grasslands, the edges of her vision blurry. Her vision finally stopped in the middle of a dark forest. Directly in front of her on the ground was a man cowering. In a muffled voice the man explained about why he attacked someone, Ilirra guessed it was the man the visions belonged to. In a few moments, the vision became distorted as it came rushing back towards her. When she opened her eyes, Ilirra began to smile. " Interesting." She said as she picked up her staff and walked down the street, whistling a cheery tune.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Conjoined Empire wrote:Setsuna frowned. There were only three things he could handle:
Senseless death and killing.
Lies.
And sarcasm, which to him was as bad as the former two.
"I have neither time nor reason to deal with your concerns, Austin. In truth I have seen little to merrit trust in you. You may have skills at killing, but that helps us little should we end up your targets." He stopped his conversation when he saw a figure limping out of the shadows.
It was one of the men they had fought, one of the only survivors. He limped to roughly the middle of the clearing, and collapsed. Setsuna walked up to him and kneeled near his head. He picked his head up so the man could see him.
"Why did you attack us? He asked.
The man frowned, coughed up a little blood.
"We... We were told three players were coming this way. Two had harmed one of our squad commanders, and we were to kill them.". The man spluttered.
"Where is your command centre?" Setuna asked with no sympathy.
In the woods near the Central Tower." The man coughed.
Setsuna drew a breath, and leaned closer to the man. He whispered into his ear.
"You know why we spared you? Why we didn't kill you outright?" He asked.
The man was barely able to shake his head.
"It's because you were still a green player. You haven't harmed or killed yet. My advice would be for you to keep it that way and leave the guild you're in. Otherwise, I WILL kill you next time we meet. Understood?" He asked patiently.
The man made a bare not.
Setsuna retrieved a healing bandage from his inventory and gave it too the man. He pulled him out of sight to a tree, and rested him against it.
"Heal yourself, leave, and don't come back.". He said before heading back to the clearing.

Austin watched Setsuna heal the man. It made him very angry for two reasons.This man didn't trust him, but he would let someone who had tried to kill them heal himself and move on. A cold war was beginning to forme between Setsuna and Austin. Soon it would erupt into something greater, probably a fight that would ensue. "You know... I hate PKers... In any game. And if you were to do it in here, than what's to stop you in real life?" Austin grabbed his bow from the tree loaded and arrow pulled back the string, and let the arrow fly. It found it's mark and killed the player, his life slowly dropping to red, then dissapearing. "Nothing is the answer I was looking for." Austin grabbed his quiver and ran deep into the woods, in the direction of the PK base. They thought it was fun to kill? Let's see how they like Being killed...
You should join Ordis

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:48 am

Madison fell to her knees curling herself into a ball. "Why?" she said tears rolling down her face. "So much death." she said standing up still crying following Setsuna. She heard Austin move away and killed the guy. She flinched at the thought of another death. "No..." she said coughing hard once.

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:49 am

Setsuna slowly made his way towards the entrance. The dark catacombes that ravaged the inside of the mountain hid many dangers. But now they had to go. They couldn't wait for things to come to a head. They needed to move.
He looked at Madison, and helped her up.
"We have to go now." He said softly.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:59 am

Conjoined Empire wrote:Setsuna slowly made his way towards the entrance. The dark catacombes that ravaged the inside of the mountain hid many dangers. But now they had to go. They couldn't wait for things to come to a head. They needed to move.
He looked at Madison, and helped her up.
"We have to go now." He said softly.

Madison, still crying, nodded and stood up and followed Setsuna. Eventually the tears stopped there constant flow. She looked up still saddened by the whole events outside. Her eyes fell on the red cursor infront of her. "We cant go into town for a while." she exclaimed sadly. "Thats if you still want me around."

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:03 am

Setsuna stopped and turned around. He grabbed her by the shoulder gently and looked her in the eyes.
"How dare you think that I don't still want you around! I made a promise. I said I would protect you, I would keep you safe and that I would be a friend for you. I am not going back on my promise." He said, the tears beginning to role off his face.
His mind wandered back to what had happened that fateful night. He remembered how the warm blood of his parents felt on his skin, how their lifeless bodies had been laying on the floor, glassy eyes staring up at him. He remembered the dark figure that had stood over them.
"I've lost too much, I've done too much, I can't let someone else die on my account." He said falling to his knees. The pain of his memories broke into him and carved away at him, slowly slicing away at bits and pieces.

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:40 am

Austin had avoid many patrols through the forest. He had a bad feeling that not only did they know the small KP team was killed, but that they also were going to send more people after Setsuna soon. He was going to wipe out the chain of command, that was the only way he could protect both of his friends. He stopped suddenly. Had he just thought of them as "friends"? Austin shook his head and slammed his fist into a tree. The sign for an immortal object shot up where his fist landed. "Whatever." He got going again, he was very near, and it would only take a single arrow to do his deed...
You should join Ordis

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:52 am

After some time of transporting, thanks to her staff, Ilirra made it to the forest. Standing in a tree, she scouted the area around her and once again found no one. " Ugh...you have got to be kidding me? I know they're here somewhere, my spell told me they were." Ilirra said as she held her head down. She began to move through the forest, using the trees for cover. She stumbled upon a few NPC patrols, but slipped by them using her magic. She caught one patrol off guard by conjuring a cougar to attack them, which she giggled with delight at the sight. After several more minutes of jumping from tree to tree, Ilirra made a sudden stop. Looking down, she saw a man with a bow walking alone. She watched as the man got angry for some reason and punched a tree.

" A little upset are we?" Ilirra mused as she sat on a limb.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse