NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life IC IX - [Semi Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:snip

The pale form of Primordial was the first to greet them, he seemed strangely older than he was when they last saw even more so than he should be. His entire body looked healthy and pristine but their was a dark undercurrent like an image was superimposed over him of a gnarled and wither figure of devilish proportions and intent. His suit bubbled and hissed as it melted and reformed in a constant state of molten tar like texture. "Welcome back." he said dryly leaning on silvery cane with one hand and carrying a six pack of expensive Luxan beer in the other which he offered them as they exited the van.

"Nice suit," Chrys replied reflexively, taking a beer with a smile of thanks. "How've you been?"

His age perplexed her. Weren't Luxans supernatural?

Germanic Templars wrote:"Well not all animals have bans on them. Just most of them do. Livestock and non-exotic creatures or household domesticated creatures can be tested on. Same with criminals, though not to sure about the laws here in this town, possibly not on criminals. Yeah, would agree so after certain incidents." Sapphire explained to her little fur-less friend. "Tell me this, why do you like to eat glass so much? I mean, doesn't that stuff hurt your guns and/or digestive tract?"

MB shook his ears at her, comically. Mad alchemist did something. I was possibly infused with blood of French, like man who eats everything. Glass is metal is carrots is food. He paused. MB not household domestimacated creature?
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:The pale form of Primordial was the first to greet them, he seemed strangely older than he was when they last saw even more so than he should be. His entire body looked healthy and pristine but their was a dark undercurrent like an image was superimposed over him of a gnarled and wither figure of devilish proportions and intent. His suit bubbled and hissed as it melted and reformed in a constant state of molten tar like texture. "Welcome back." he said dryly leaning on silvery cane with one hand and carrying a six pack of expensive Luxan beer in the other which he offered them as they exited the van.

"Nice suit," Chrys replied reflexively, taking a beer with a smile of thanks. "How've you been?"

His age perplexed her. Weren't Luxans supernatural?

Primordial didn't return the smile, it wasn't him being rude but out of principle he tried not to smile. He considered it insulting to both himself and his honor. The beer had a sugary sweet taste to it a product of it being brewed from spider silk and containing a large liquid gemstone at the bottom. It was incredibly therapeutic and relaxing causing a persons muscles and mind to open up and relax. "Not well to say the least." he said "But I highly doubt you went off on some horrible quest and saved something or other to hear me bitch about my problems. So tell me what did YOU accomplish."
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Huh?", Torii liked up. She was pondering what last minute item to get.

"I, uh...I'll take the mascara...and can I get one if those bras? The pink one...um..D-Cup...I don't know what size, exactly..."

Torii followed Kale out, carrying her lingerie, makeup, and three new bras to try on. "I don't know what he'd be so upset about.", Torii said, referencing Toschs as a girl. "This'll be my first time trying one. I might not like it, either. It's better to be free, ya know? Still, I'm trying them on to make myself look prettier. Have you ever done that, to try and get someone to fancy you?", She asked, feeling the breeze on the sidewalk. She nodded to Toscha and stepped ahead. "We're ready. Wanna go somewhere else, next?"

Kale thought for a moment. "Hmmmmmm...... Nope," she said, "Never was someone I fancied. Well, there were probably a few crushes I had, but I never acted on them. I knew I would have no chance with them, so what would be the point?"

When Kale saw Toscha ahead, she hid the bag with the bra behind the one with her clothes. She then gave a shush to Torii, pointing to the bag. She giggled a bit and caught up to the two. "Well, that was fun! Where to next? Why don't one of you two choose the next destination!" she exclaimed with excitement, hopping up a little in speaking.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:20 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Reginald said to him," i came to this city because i need to adapt to modern technology. As you can tell chap i am not from this time period i am from the 1890s. This was the most affordable apartment i could find. You probably do not believe me but what i am saying is true". Then he continued to read his journal thinking to himself," These people are going to think i am a bloody loon but oh well".

The captain laughed, "Modern technology. My friend, you will quickly find out how that does not quite fit in this place. You are, after all, talking to an alien." Klingon could only shake his head in amusement. Everything here was as backward from his own time, and progressively forward that he had already experienced himself - a flying S.U.V. and a daemon powered ship to name a couple off the top of his head. He walked over to the counter, picking up the same clipboard he was given upon entering the building the first time and slapped the object down upon the human's arms, who had obviously been too distracted with his book to pay attention.

"Fill this out," Mezran commanded with a humored tone, "Then place this in that receptacle over there," he gestured with his bearded chin to the box behind him over the counter. "A key will materialize and take you to your lodgings. There are a few things you'll need to get acquainted with such as this building, the city, and a few merchant venues. All newcomers get these; make use of it as you see fit."

Finally getting to his own introduction, "I am Mezran, Son of Ja'Goth."

Reginald Looked at Mezran At said," Nice To meet you Mr.Mezran". Reginald then continued to fill out the papers on the clipboard to finalize his lease. He then reached the part where it asked his age. He did not know what to write he was 26 when he was transported to the present and he looked 26 but he passed so many years and did not age do to his time travel would it still count ? So he wrote his 26 on the age sure that it would count. Then the key materialized and he looked confused and said," this is indeed a strange place". He then walked to his room and he saw a decent sized room with tech he did not know how to use. He unpacked his bags which had his elephant rifle hunting supplies such as bear traps and bait. His Suit formal wear and changes for his safari gear just in case it got messy. He then got out his pet Boa Constrictor named samia. After he unpacked he decided to wander the building for a little bit to see what there was to do here.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:22 am

Sinyaya was beyond herself at this point. She had never experienced anything like it, and had opened her mind up to take it all in. The streaks that went by captivated her, and she tried to reach out and touch them a couple times. She felt as if she had left everything about herself behind, as this was truly the epitome of living in the moment. She had never thought of such a place to be possible to go to. Was this how real lakes were? Was Giovenith doing this on her own? She had so many unasked questions floating around her, but they were under a dark surface that needn't be asked at the moment. She looked down to Giov. "Getting closer? Where are we going?" She asked.

Cinnamon looked to Flint, who took Willow's words to heart. Was she really happy with everything? Her mind delved deep into her memories. Her hardships in her life were quite potent. Orphaned and left to fend for herself at the age of twelve, but she had found someone who cared for her. She grew up strong, but there were incidents in her life that she'd rather leave unremembered. Her smile had faded as she recalled times where her friends had gone off on short trips, never to return. The first time she came here, the trip to who knows where with the others, the painful injury she sustained, but now she had a few people to call friends that offered her a helping hand as if it was the natural thing to do. She had a job that helped others, and she was comfortable. In the end, the smile returned as a softer one more reminiscent of things past. "I still have some things to be happy about." She said to Willow.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:36 pm

The Carlisle wrote:Kale thought for a moment. "Hmmmmmm...... Nope," she said, "Never was someone I fancied. Well, there were probably a few crushes I had, but I never acted on them. I knew I would have no chance with them, so what would be the point?"

When Kale saw Toscha ahead, she hid the bag with the bra behind the one with her clothes. She then gave a shush to Torii, pointing to the bag. She giggled a bit and caught up to the two. "Well, that was fun! Where to next? Why don't one of you two choose the next destination!" she exclaimed with excitement, hopping up a little in speaking.

Toscha, lost in thought as he sat on a bench outside, stirred slightly as the girls approached, finally finished with their shopping in the feminine store. Toscha had been feeling a bit awkward, and had decided to leave before Kale tried getting him to try anything on or something. He assumed something like that would have happened, but now that they were done, he smiled. "Well, there's nowhere I had planned on going, we can go wherever you two find interesting. I'm just happy to be getting out." The Lamia smiled, uncoiling his tail from under the bench, raising himself up to the same height as his two friends.

--

"Let's just get a nice burger or something."

Natiya nodded at the food court, likening it to those strange places in malls. They weren't like the traditional food court, and looked more like a trendy company break room, simply with different restaurants. She wanted something simple after their battle, and was nearly starving as her stomach was growling, letting her know it desired food.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Monfrox wrote:Sinyaya was beyond herself at this point. She had never experienced anything like it, and had opened her mind up to take it all in. The streaks that went by captivated her, and she tried to reach out and touch them a couple times. She felt as if she had left everything about herself behind, as this was truly the epitome of living in the moment. She had never thought of such a place to be possible to go to. Was this how real lakes were? Was Giovenith doing this on her own? She had so many unasked questions floating around her, but they were under a dark surface that needn't be asked at the moment. She looked down to Giov. "Getting closer? Where are we going?" She asked.

"Some place," Giovenith shrugged. "We'll be safe, though I don't know what to call. One question though. Do you like clouds? And rainbows? ... Maybe that's two."

The darkness seemed to be growing brighter.

Cinnamon looked to Flint, who took Willow's words to heart. Was she really happy with everything? Her mind delved deep into her memories. Her hardships in her life were quite potent. Orphaned and left to fend for herself at the age of twelve, but she had found someone who cared for her. She grew up strong, but there were incidents in her life that she'd rather leave unremembered. Her smile had faded as she recalled times where her friends had gone off on short trips, never to return. The first time she came here, the trip to who knows where with the others, the painful injury she sustained, but now she had a few people to call friends that offered her a helping hand as if it was the natural thing to do. She had a job that helped others, and she was comfortable. In the end, the smile returned as a softer one more reminiscent of things past. "I still have some things to be happy about." She said to Willow.

Willow surveyed Cinnamon with the one eye not hidden by the camera, quietly scanning her face and taking in every little twitch and shift about her features, sensing the consideration behind them. In no way was he privy to whatever the human woman found herself reflecting, and he held no desire to found out. There were some certain things that all ponies just needed to keep to themselves. No, what the artist appreciated was the act of reflection itself, the thin, plastic layer of expectation melting when met with the sparkling flame of self truth. Elusive little thing, his old friend. That flame came second only to the princesses in Willow's life, drenching all that was worthy in colors beyond naming. It was there for anypony to find anywhere, if they only looked.

KCH-CLUCK!

The heavy thunk of the old-fashioned click was accompanied by it's large, momentarily blinding flash, followed by a whirring and small click. Willow produced a small square from a slit in the side, and looked over it analytically, before slowly pulling another one of his small, genuine smiles. "Yes, this will do nicely. Thank you so much for your time."

One down, two to go. This was running quite smoothly. The pegasus flew over and politely gestured Flint and Cinnamon away from the backdrop and back towards the gym door.

"I'll deliver the finished product to you once it is completed," Willow explained mirthfully, flying back to his little office set up once they were at the door to tuck away the photo safely into a manila folder and grabbing the clipboard again. "The actual, physical painting itself, that is. A picture of the painting will, as you know, be featured in the first pamphlet along with other volunteers, which you will also receive a copy of once we deliver the finished product. You've done all you needed to do, we can handle the rest. Again, thank you." He left them at the door.

Despite the slightly rough beginning, the pony was pleased with how the first shot had come out. It gave him a boost of confidence, and he quickly kicked himself back into gear. First, Miss Rylli.

"Hello ma'am, thank you for waiting," he greeted Mrs. Nikanor, a little more upbeat than before due to his good mood. But only a little. "You're here for the shoot, right? I'll need you to fill out this form..." He handed over the clipboard. "And while you do that, I'll be attending to one more quick appointment, and then get back to you. Thank you so much for being patient."

Next, the raptor children. Nipping the lamented picture, the pegasus flew back over the adolescent dinosaurs.

Willow pulled the picture from his mouth and gave a friendly smirk. "Well, you all look fantastic. We're ready to take your photo, just choose a style from this chart." He showed them the picture, which had since been modified to show the remaining styles available.
Last edited by Giovenith on Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:33 pm

"Four." "Six." "Five." the three voices disagreed, prompting scowls between the siblings. A quick two rounds of rock-paper-scissors later provided the final answer. "Six." Swift answered smugly as they took their positions in front of the backdrop. Robert sat crisscrossed in the center with the typewriter as Jenny stood over his left shoulder and Swift stood over Robert's right shoulder. They all smiled toothy grins for the camera, even when young, their smiles had an unnerving effect.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:50 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Four." "Six." "Five." the three voices disagreed, prompting scowls between the siblings. A quick two rounds of rock-paper-scissors later provided the final answer. "Six." Swift answered smugly as they took their positions in front of the backdrop. Robert sat crisscrossed in the center with the typewriter as Jenny stood over his left shoulder and Swift stood over Robert's right shoulder. They all smiled toothy grins for the camera, even when young, their smiles had an unnerving effect.

"Oooo, six," Willow clapped his hooves together in a small amount of delight. "Good choice, six is my favorite."

This was certainly more whimsical than the last picture, and for a moment the pony had second-thoughts about whether or not he agreed with giving abstract to such a display. It was so spirited on it's own, it'd be almost a shame for it to be unclear. But if that's what they wanted, he could only hope they'd be satisfied with the job. Weird was good, after all.

His hoof hovered above the button. "Saaaaay, 'Killer Broccoli with friend issues'!" Cheese was overrated.
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Four." "Six." "Five." the three voices disagreed, prompting scowls between the siblings. A quick two rounds of rock-paper-scissors later provided the final answer. "Six." Swift answered smugly as they took their positions in front of the backdrop. Robert sat crisscrossed in the center with the typewriter as Jenny stood over his left shoulder and Swift stood over Robert's right shoulder. They all smiled toothy grins for the camera, even when young, their smiles had an unnerving effect.

"Oooo, six," Willow clapped his hooves together in a small amount of delight. "Good choice, six is my favorite."

This was certainly more whimsical than the last picture, and for a moment the pony had second-thoughts about whether or not he agreed with giving abstract to such a display. It was so spirited on it's own, it'd be almost a shame for it to be unclear. But if that's what they wanted, he could only hope they'd be satisfied with the job. Weird was good, after all.

His hoof hovered above the button. "Saaaaay, 'Killer Broccoli with friend issues'!" Cheese was overrated.

"Killer Broccoli with fried issues!" The trio said through bigger grins that would put the Cheshire Cat to shame. The strange was their backyard, the whimsy abstracted could only compound it's uniqueness with a hint of their innate unsettling nature.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:24 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Killer Broccoli with fried issues!" The trio said through bigger grins that would put the Cheshire Cat to shame. The strange was their backyard, the whimsy abstracted could only compound it's uniqueness with a hint of their innate unsettling nature.

KCH-CLUCK!

With another whir came the next picture in the line, snatched out and inspected by it's photographer. Willow turned his head and gave it a sidelong glance, noting that it was, indeed, quite the scene. All hats, and teeth, and grinning, this thing could have been a piece all by itself and done just fine.

It was perfect.

"Want to see?" the pony offered with a slight smirk, gently presenting it to the three raptors. "I think I'll give this to you along with the painting once it's complete, this is a keeper. Thanks for participating, you're helping a lot."

In went the photo into the manila envelope, settling beside Cinnamon and Flint's. One left to go. "You can leave the props anywhere, I'll clean them up myself, just keep it away from the backdrop. Eat healthy, stay in school, don't do drugs, yadda yadda, with your powers combined Officer Planet, usual stuff. Thank you again."

At least, that was how Willow supposed he was supposed to say to people younger than him when parting. He wasn't sure. Then again, these kids seemed smart, and they were damn creative. They'd be just fine. With that completed, Willow left to fetch his last volunteer, flying up to Rylli with an audible 'phew!' "ALRIGHT! You're next, miss?"
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Still waiting by the time Willow was done with the raptors, Rylli had finished filling out her form, staying quietly off to the side to avoid getting in anyone's way. She didn't know what to write down for her apartment number considering she lived in a bomb shelter, but she made do, and assumed that being specific with it wouldn't go amiss. As Willow approached, she smiled and handed the form over to him. "Amaryllis." She nodded.

"I Amaryllis Nikanorova, give permission for Willow Streaks and/or Giovenith Jerid to take artistic licence with my image based on the style I have selected, and to reprint said artistic rendition in the Apartment Art Pamphlet.

Number: 3

Name: Amaryllis Nikanorova
Apartment number (for the purposes of delivering final project): Bomb Shelter, don't know the number, sorry! It's right off from the lobby down a flight of stairs.
Short summary of self (optional): Former Air-Force pilot, loving mother, I hope at least. "

With her hand-written directions to the bomb shelter, the woman assumed that that would be enough of a description in lieu of a room number, simply because she didn't think the shelter even had one. "Is it fine if I leave my flight jacket on?" She asked, the brown leather jacket sporting her squadron's emblem on it. It went from a source of pride to simply a nice jacket to her, though she still liked the look of it.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Willow looked over the application, then looked back at the human woman. "Expressionism? Nice choice." Also, something he wasn't particularly good at. He'd get Giovenith's assistance later. "You can keep the jacket on, it's actually a nice touch. Nothing wrong with making things unique. Come right this way, please."

Yet again, the pony lead a volunteer model over to the backdrop. Willow had honestly been unprepared for the sudden flood of business, but it had flowed smoothly so far, if a bit rushed. Normally he was so used to working at his own pace on things, and considered this a healthy challenge. When he got to actually paint again, then he would be back in his nature.

"Just sit on the stool, get comfortable, and pose in anyway you'd like," Willow instructed, giving a somewhat rough, almost weary pat to the camera. "Preferably something a bit simpler though, since expressionism is already enough of an eye catcher as it is."
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:23 pm

Torii, noting that Toscha had no particular say on where to go, brought back up her shopping list. "I still need to find a snipe, a can of steam, hammer grease, a left handed smoke shifter, and a brass magnet, and I don't really know where to find them. Still, a lot of that sounds like something you'd find in a hardware store, as nonsensical as they all sound. Could I buy a snipe at a pet store?"

She frowned a bit. "I know they aren't tricking me. The Raptors are crazy, but not mean. What do you guys think?"

As Torii thought, having little grasp on jokes and phrases, she was probably being sent on a test of some sort. She had her doubts about the existence of left-handed smoke shifters and hammer grease, and the idea of throwing a snipe in there was absurd. Maybe her test wasn't to actually get the items...

"You know what...I'll look for that later, actually. Maybe, for now, we can check out the park. They had a statue there of someone I knew, and I think I was there, too. I don't care for it. I'm not a hero or anything. I just wanna go see if it's still there."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:26 pm

"Thanks Mr. Willow!" Robert thanked the flying mammal as he and his siblings left. They shed the costumes as they walked, leaving a trail from the backdrop to the door. They were a bit confused at the Officer Planet reference, as they watched Inspector Timespace (the Raptor-ized reboot of Inspector Spacetime) wherein Officer Planet was a bumbling patrolman that never knew anything and never noticed crimes going on under his snout. But their parents had told them not to harp on the strange quirks of others, as hopping across dimensions required an open mind to comprehend where they were.

A loud clattering could be heard from 3F, the sound of a room being ransacked.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Nodding at her choice of art-style, Rylli followed along to the backdrop, remembering the last time she had her picture taken in such a way, right when she was accepted into the Air Force Academy at 16, The Branriech's old regime having been quite infamous for using underaged soldiers in the Military. She followed his words to the letter, and sat herself on the stool, crossing her lower legs as she did. With her hands on her lap, Rylli simply sat up straight and smiled brightly.

"Ready." She grinned.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:37 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Thanks Mr. Willow!" Robert thanked the flying mammal as he and his siblings left. They shed the costumes as they walked, leaving a trail from the backdrop to the door. They were a bit confused at the Officer Planet reference, as they watched Inspector Timespace (the Raptor-ized reboot of Inspector Spacetime) wherein Officer Planet was a bumbling patrolman that never knew anything and never noticed crimes going on under his snout. But their parents had told them not to harp on the strange quirks of others, as hopping across dimensions required an open mind to comprehend where they were.

A loud clattering could be heard from 3F, the sound of a room being ransacked.

Sir Reginald was walking by when he heard the noises coming from room 3F. He thought to himself," Maybe i should investigate this occurrence after all it sounds bad. On the other hand Ah sod it"! So Reginald walked into Room 3F his elephant rifle in hand. the room looked ransacked like a robber broke into the place. Reginald said to himself," well better look around this dwelling for any suspicious objects or activity". Then he started to look around the room.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Rygondria wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:A loud clattering could be heard from 3F, the sound of a room being ransacked.

Sir Reginald was walking by when he heard the noises coming from room 3F. He thought to himself," Maybe i should investigate this occurrence after all it sounds bad. On the other hand Ah sod it"! So Reginald walked into Room 3F his elephant rifle in hand. the room looked ransacked like a robber broke into the place. Reginald said to himself," well better look around this dwelling for any suspicious objects or activity". Then he started to look around the room.

The place was littered and boxes with a logo on them spilled scientific equipment which was smashed on the floor. A figure in a black hooded shirt stood over the still bleeding body of a man in a lab coat with glasses. The corpse had it's throat bitten out, presumably by the figure standing over it. The figure heard Sir Reginald enter, it turned around and hissed an unnatural screech in alarm. The figure had only three details that could stick to mind, under the inky blackness of the hood was a set of sharp smiling teeth, the "fingers" of the figure were more like long claws, and the only thing else that could be remembered was the hooded sweatshirt that smelled of rotting meat. Everything else about the figure was hazy, as if sufficiently advanced technology or magic was actively trying to make Sir Reginald ignore the figure. The figure crouched, warming up an attack of some sort, not even the external force blurring the details could conceal the figure's intentions from human survival instinct.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:38 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Sir Reginald was walking by when he heard the noises coming from room 3F. He thought to himself," Maybe i should investigate this occurrence after all it sounds bad. On the other hand Ah sod it"! So Reginald walked into Room 3F his elephant rifle in hand. the room looked ransacked like a robber broke into the place. Reginald said to himself," well better look around this dwelling for any suspicious objects or activity". Then he started to look around the room.

The place was littered and boxes with a logo on them spilled scientific equipment which was smashed on the floor. A figure in a black hooded shirt stood over the still bleeding body of a man in a lab coat with glasses. The corpse had it's throat bitten out, presumably by the figure standing over it. The figure heard Sir Reginald enter, it turned around and hissed an unnatural screech in alarm. The figure had only three details that could stick to mind, under the inky blackness of the hood was a set of sharp smiling teeth, the "fingers" of the figure were more like long claws, and the only thing else that could be remembered was the hooded sweatshirt that smelled of rotting meat. Everything else about the figure was hazy, as if sufficiently advanced technology or magic was actively trying to make Sir Reginald ignore the figure. The figure crouched, warming up an attack of some sort, not even the external force blurring the details could conceal the figure's intentions from human survival instinct.

Reginald seeing the mess said," oh bother some one should clean this up". His attitude changed as soon as he saw the body of the man in the lab coat. He walked towards the body and when he saw the guys torn out throat he said to himself,' Bloody hell the only thing that can do that is a rather large predatory animal". He then saw a crouching figure near the body. He realized it was about to attack so he said," Stay away you bloody beast"! And fired his elephant rifle at it.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Rygondria wrote:Reginald seeing the mess said," oh bother some one should clean this up". His attitude changed as soon as he saw the body of the man in the lab coat. He walked towards the body and when he saw the guys torn out throat he said to himself,' Bloody hell the only thing that can do that is a rather large predatory animal". He then saw a crouching figure near the body. He realized it was about to attack so he said," Stay away you bloody beast"! And fired his elephant rifle at it.

The large round hit, but didn't kill, the figure was knocked back and screeched in pain. The figure turned and jumped through the window, breaking the glass in disregard. Either Reginald's aim was off (possibly due to the same cause as the detail concealer) or the figure was just that tough to take an elephant slug and live. The figure disappeared out of sight, leaving behind a sloppy crime scene.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Nodding at her choice of art-style, Rylli followed along to the backdrop, remembering the last time she had her picture taken in such a way, right when she was accepted into the Air Force Academy at 16, The Branriech's old regime having been quite infamous for using underaged soldiers in the Military. She followed his words to the letter, and sat herself on the stool, crossing her lower legs as she did. With her hands on her lap, Rylli simply sat up straight and smiled brightly.

"Ready." She grinned.

KCH-CLUNK!

Rylli's photo was the most pleasant of the ones Willow had taken so far, all wholesome and sweet. Not being all too privy to things military, he didn't find her jacket off-putting and slightly wondered why she would have asked if it had been okay.

"So your form said you were like, a Wonderbolt or something?" Willow asked, making small talk as he inspected the photo for any flaws. He was sure that probably wasn't the term for this place, but it was the only way he really knew how to refer a flying expert.
she/her

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Giovenith wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Cerril barely flinched as Pippa tripped another time. Seeing immolation, dismemberment, and what can best be described as gibbing had sort of ruined his amusement or shock for people falling flat on their faces. He sighed and reached over for a button once she recovered, having it take them up a for. "Erm... yes, you did. You aren't human, I'm guessing?" He asked, giving an unamused glance over to the paper golem.

Saren, in the meantime, awoke with a startled squeal, looking around and flailing about before starting to cry, wrapping his arms around Cerril's neck and hugging him tightly. "PAPA!" He yelled out.

Cerril looked down with a concerned and slightly amused look before wrapping his good arm around the foal. "Nightmares again, Ser? I'm guessing your aunt forgot to put on her headphones again..." He muttered out, looking up to the dazed and barely awake Sherril.

"Mmrr..." Sherril grumbled like a teenager crawling out of bed, grazing her fangs across her bottom lip, hoping the mild pain would keep her awake.

There was a small clinking sound, as Pippa-Michelle kept her gaze forward with a bubbly expression and ripped an engraved dogtag necklace from around her neck. The long arm stretched over to Cerril, and opened it's hand, revealing the first and only form of clear communication Pippa-Michelle possessed, engravings which read:

"Hello, my name is Pippa-Michelle. I am a golem, so unfortunately I am not very bright and cannot properly talk. If you have found me, please return me to 42nd Subabsurdus Street. Please do not put me near liquids or fire."

Assuming the royal was aware of what a golem was, this would explain a lot about the woman's antics, from the loss of her arm, to the lack of discomfort whenever she happened to slam into something, as well as her speech patterns which, while somewhat advanced for the average golem (depending on the power of it's creator), were still sorely lacking.

He blinked over and raised a brow at the tag, examining it. "A... golem. Well, whoever made you is very, very skilled at making you lifelike. The ones I've seen are pretty fugly." He muttered out, looking at the elevator door blearily as it finally opened, the crippled prince being rolled out with his son still whimpering and clinging to him. "So, who... created you, if you can manage to get that out clearly?" He asked, a soft grin on his face as he was wheeled into the dining room and pushed up against the table, the three-quarters asleep princess grabbing a can of chicken soup, pouring it into a bowl, and shoving it into the microwave for a minute and a half.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:37 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:He blinked over and raised a brow at the tag, examining it. "A... golem. Well, whoever made you is very, very skilled at making you lifelike. The ones I've seen are pretty fugly." He muttered out, looking at the elevator door blearily as it finally opened, the crippled prince being rolled out with his son still whimpering and clinging to him. "So, who... created you, if you can manage to get that out clearly?" He asked, a soft grin on his face as he was wheeled into the dining room and pushed up against the table, the three-quarters asleep princess grabbing a can of chicken soup, pouring it into a bowl, and shoving it into the microwave for a minute and a half.

"Geometric puzzle!" Pippa-Michelle answered happily, it being the closest thing she had to Giovenith's name in her system. Like a child or relaxed pet, she plopped herself down on the floor and sat there, taking in the whole of the room.

The fleshies were cooking. She tried to cook once. She was told she did a bad job.

"Geometric puzzle, Pretzels, Squirt gun!" the golem chanted happily, clapping her hands as she had happy thoughts about her creator, Willow, and Turtleboss, her favorite fleshies and critter. Surely these fleshies understood that, fleshies knew everything.
she/her

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Giovenith wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:He blinked over and raised a brow at the tag, examining it. "A... golem. Well, whoever made you is very, very skilled at making you lifelike. The ones I've seen are pretty fugly." He muttered out, looking at the elevator door blearily as it finally opened, the crippled prince being rolled out with his son still whimpering and clinging to him. "So, who... created you, if you can manage to get that out clearly?" He asked, a soft grin on his face as he was wheeled into the dining room and pushed up against the table, the three-quarters asleep princess grabbing a can of chicken soup, pouring it into a bowl, and shoving it into the microwave for a minute and a half.

"Geometric puzzle!" Pippa-Michelle answered happily, it being the closest thing she had to Giovenith's name in her system. Like a child or relaxed pet, she plopped herself down on the floor and sat there, taking in the whole of the room.

The fleshies were cooking. She tried to cook once. She was told she did a bad job.

"Geometric puzzle, Pretzels, Squirt gun!" the golem chanted happily, clapping her hands as she had happy thoughts about her creator, Willow, and Turtleboss, her favorite fleshies and critter. Surely these fleshies understood that, fleshies knew everything.

"Geometric... puzzle." He looked around from side to side and tried to think it over. She seemed to have the intelligence of a child... and then something crossed his mind. Sure, Saren was less than a year old and could still get the point across better than the paper golem, but his odd methods of thinking might let him comprehend what she was saying. He looked down at the shaking foal and kissed his forehead to calm him down. "Saren, tell you what... Papa will buy you a new hat... If you can figure out who she's talking about."

Saren's terrified frown quickly turned into an enthusiastic grin. And it quickly returned to a frown as he hadn't a clue what geometry even meant.

Eventually, Sherril placed a bowl in front of her twin and yawned loudly, stumbling away. "Bump your head against the door and I'll hear you eventually... I'm gonna hit the hay before I drop dead from sleep exhausting."
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:09 pm

At the mention of the park, Kale's face beamed with excitement. "The park? There's a park here?!" she said, "YAY! Let's go to the park!" She dashed off ahead of the two, only to stop a few feet ahead. She turned back to then, red in the face. "Ummmm..... where's the park?" she said in an embarrassed tone.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse