NATION

PASSWORD

Sword Art Online (SAO/Fantasy/VRMMORPG/AWESOME/OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:56 am

I have not the slightest clue. Let's get things rolling again.
Veni, vidi, et non creditis mihi! - I came, I saw, and I don't believe my eyes!
Great spirits have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein
There are only two things that are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas. - Albert Einstein
Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting. - Gottfried Liebniz

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:01 am

Conjoined Empire wrote:I have not the slightest clue. Let's get things rolling again.

I dont know what to post
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:04 am

Well, you're likely going to wake up in the hotel. With Setsuna seated next to you.
Great spirits have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein
There are only two things that are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting. - Gottfried Liebniz

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:07 am

Conjoined Empire wrote:Well, you're likely going to wake up in the hotel. With Setsuna seated next to you.

Hmmm let me think

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:34 pm

:) ;) :p :D

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Conjoined Empire wrote::) ;) :p :D

this storyline is.... wierd.

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:53 pm

The twists and turns are what keep it interesting... Though the last one I didn't see coming. But we should be back on track soon enough. It worries me that some of the members haven't posted in the IC yet... But none the less.

If the rate of signups continues, and everyone is active, then I might be justified in moving things off sight soon.

Akkaga
Senator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Conjoined Empire wrote:Akkaga accepted. He might turn out to be an interesting character.

Videssos, try looking and Animepalm.tv. they have pretty much everything. Further, w're missing you in the IC.

Akkaga, this is a quick post, when I'm online and have a little more time I'll set up your stats and also work on the Stats topic. If this keeps up, I have a mind to move the FOrum offsite to one I already have prepared. That might be quite interesting.

Sounds good. Can I join now, or wait for you to set the stats?
You should join Ordis

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:15 pm

NO, jump right in. stats don't really influence the game...

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Conjoined Empire wrote:NO, jump right in. stats don't really influence the game...

Ok good! Let's see how Austin can cause a ruckus.
You should join Ordis

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:34 pm

There we go.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Conjoined Empire wrote:There we go.

What could be wrong with Madison?

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Psycentric wrote:
Conjoined Empire wrote:There we go.

What could be wrong with Madison?

Well... If i look her symptoms up on the internet, she has cancer.
You should join Ordis

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:09 pm

I'm looking something or other up on the internet... orI might end up figuring something out involving corrupted code or something of the like. Perhaps her life code could have been corrupted?

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Conjoined Empire wrote:I'm looking something or other up on the internet... orI might end up figuring something out involving corrupted code or something of the like. Perhaps her life code could have been corrupted?

So she could die?

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:19 pm

It could be a slow thing... It would certainly serve as a great motivation for a quest...

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Conjoined Empire wrote:It could be a slow thing... It would certainly serve as a great motivation for a quest...

I dont want her to die... shes my only character

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Naturally she's not going to die... Perhaps a near death experience or two, but nothing two drastic. Besides, we can't kill her unless you give permission. It's the basic laws of the game.

And damn, I never thought I would se IC posts catching up to OOC posts so quickly!!!

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Conjoined Empire wrote:Naturally she's not going to die... Perhaps a near death experience or two, but nothing two drastic. Besides, we can't kill her unless you give permission. It's the basic laws of the game.

And damn, I never thought I would se IC posts catching up to OOC posts so quickly!!!

Uhh i need to think of a post when you diagnose her

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Conjoined Empire wrote:Naturally she's not going to die... Perhaps a near death experience or two, but nothing two drastic. Besides, we can't kill her unless you give permission. It's the basic laws of the game.

That would be a good thing. You could get a lot of gamers with good hearts to join and those who survive will become close friends. Also a character can't die, psy, without the owner giving the aye or ney.

Also, in a lot of good RP's the best ones have IC posts out the wazoo and OC posts in small proportions.
You should join Ordis

Miracum-Izmir
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Miracum-Izmir » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Going to bed now. Good Night!

Was Ottozum, add 786 posts. These eyes see captalism clearly.
http://atwar-game.com/user/193587/signature.png

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Same thing here. it's one am, and I need some rest. We'll pick this up early tomorrow. Those with independent story arcs, feel free to continue on your way. Just don't run a mock while we're offline. Though I think Psy will keep you in order.

Sleep tight and behave now.

Sincerely and tiredly
Conjoined Empire

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Conjoined Empire wrote:Same thing here. it's one am, and I need some rest. We'll pick this up early tomorrow. Those with independent story arcs, feel free to continue on your way. Just don't run a mock while we're offline. Though I think Psy will keep you in order.

Sleep tight and behave now.

Sincerely and tiredly
Conjoined Empire

That i will!

Miracum-Izmir
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Miracum-Izmir » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:59 am

Back up. Hi :P

Was Ottozum, add 786 posts. These eyes see captalism clearly.
http://atwar-game.com/user/193587/signature.png

Conjoined Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Conjoined Empire » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:57 am

Okay guys. I just read the last couple of posts that were placed since I logged off. ANd I see several typical RP errors now creeping in.

First thing. If you intend on becoming part of a story arc, such as the one Setsuna and Madison are now involved in. Please make sure to read at least the previous eight to ten posts in that story arc. SO you can be certain of exactly what is going on, and where they are currently at. Akkaga, not to be specific on you, but we need to make sure of the location, because the people outside are not myself and Madison (As I assume you meant). We are in a room on the top floor.

Second thing. I suggest most major twists be discussed in the OOC thread before being posted in the main IC. This will allow posters to coordinate their efforts better.

These are just a few thoughts. Please take a look and consider seriously. Thank you.

Sincerely
Conjoined Empire

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse