NATION

PASSWORD

Blood and Sand (Crime RP; OOC; OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zombie Survival Event for Halloween?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Yes.
59%
No.
27%
I don't care.
14%

Total votes : 22

Gamerfire
Secretary

Founded: Oct 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gamerfire » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Name:Alex Council
Appearance:Brown hair,6',Caucasian skin, grey eyes,
Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received):Hacking,smuggling,Good with rifles
Voice (This is for immersion purposes; basically, tell us who your character sounds like. Be sure to give us a URL format):This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_CDCrsO604 guy on the right 1:50
Personality:dosn't talk much,greedy
Nationality:American
Birthplace:Austin ,Texas
Military Background (If any):N/A
Education: Bachelor in computer science and engineering
Residence:Tralier
Anything Else:

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:14 am

Edited

Name: Lance Velum
Appearance: Blackburn from BF3:
Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received): Extremely skilled with weapons and marksmanship, most notably the rifle. He was the top shooter in his class. He is also a skilled driver, adept mechanic, leader, tactician
Voice (This is for immersion purposes; basically, tell us who your character sounds like. Be sure to give us a URL format): The guy in the camo, if you don't know
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TsIP6Yq2BEg
Personality: Quite serious during work and straightforward, no nonsense. In personal life, he can be quite laid back.
Nationality: American
Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts
Military Background (If any): Achieved the rank of Warrant Officer just months before his 4th service term ended, ending his military career. He served in the Gulf War, and extensively in the War On Terror. He recieved a Silver Star, Purple Heart, and a Distinguished Service Medal. He was a rifleman as well as the unofficial designated grenadier in the First Marines.
Education: Full school with B's, C's, the occasional A. Got a scholarship to a state college and used his military credits to get a bachelor's in law enforcement.
Residence: A medium sized house in the city, middle class.
Anything Else:
The reason he's in Oro was because of a misinformation of his station when he signed for Texas State Police. He was put into a larger town with not enough resources to handle him, so that transferred him to Oro.

"I swear to follow all of the stated rules of this roleplay, and I hereby state that I am beholden to these rules. If I so rationally choose to deviate from these rules, the OP and Co-OPs have every right to initiate a punishment. I understand the rules, and I wish to participate in this roleplay."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:15 am

Do I need to take my character, Thomas, to the hangar of the airport to meet with Rebecca instead of waiting at the parking lot?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:29 am

Gamerfire wrote:Name:Alex Council
Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received):Hacking,smuggling,Good with rifles
Voice (This is for immersion purposes; basically, tell us who your character sounds like. Be sure to give us a URL format):This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_CDCrsO604 guy on the right 1:50
Personality:dosn't talk much,greedy
Anything Else:

Your personality is a little bland.

Legatia wrote:Edited

Name: Lance Velum
Appearance: Blackburn from BF3:
Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received): Extremely skilled with weapons and marksmanship, most notably the rifle. He was the top shooter in his class. He is also a skilled driver, adept mechanic, leader, tactician
Voice (This is for immersion purposes; basically, tell us who your character sounds like. Be sure to give us a URL format): The guy in the camo, if you don't know
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TsIP6Yq2BEg
Personality: Quite serious during work and straightforward, no nonsense. In personal life, he can be quite laid back.
Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts
Military Background (If any): Achieved the rank of Warrant Officer just months before his 4th service term ended, ending his military career. He served in the Gulf War, and extensively in the War On Terror. He recieved a Silver Star, Purple Heart, and a Distinguished Service Medal. He was a rifleman as well as the unofficial designated grenadier in the First Marines.
Education: Full school with B's, C's, the occasional A. Got a scholarship to a state college and used his military credits to get a bachelor's in law enforcement.
Residence: A medium sized house in the city, middle class.
Anything Else:
The reason he's in Oro was because of a misinformation of his station when he signed for Texas State Police. He was put into a larger town with not enough resources to handle him, so that transferred him to Oro.

"I swear to follow all of the stated rules of this roleplay, and I hereby state that I am beholden to these rules. If I so rationally choose to deviate from these rules, the OP and Co-OPs have every right to initiate a punishment. I understand the rules, and I wish to participate in this roleplay."

Clarify how you ended up here in Oro. I don't understand it that well.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:43 pm

After his terms of service in the USMC, Lance moved to Texas and became a police officer. He was originally assigned to an overstaffed police department, so he got transfered to Oro instead.

Gamerfire
Secretary

Founded: Oct 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gamerfire » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Name:Alex Council
Personality:doesn't talk much,greedy,smart,insane(when wants to be),enjoys killing
Anything Else:

Roman Senate and People (Ancient)
Civilian

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roman Senate and People (Ancient) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Name: Junia "June" Lasirra
Appearance: http://media.gtanet.com/images/6768-bikini-girl-v.jpg
Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received): June is a excellent driver. She also is skilled with small arms, martial arts and melee weapons. As well, she is a excellent swimmer and can use a boat well. She is also adept at flying as well as a skilled artist.
Voice (This is for immersion purposes; basically, tell us who your character sounds like. Be sure to give us a URL format):
Personality: She is proactive and normal-like at day, but later in the night she tends to become less intelligent and more immature and brash and in rarer cases can get her a bit intimate. Otherwise, she is fun, laid back, entertaining, humorous and true woman.
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
Military Background (If any):
Education: Bachelors degree in art, minor in Latin as well as pilot's school
Anything Else:
Just if any of you are wondering, she does normally wear clothes :P

I swear to follow all of the stated rules of this roleplay, and I hereby state that I am beholden to these rules. If I so rationally choose to deviate from these rules, the OP and Co-OPs have every right to initiate a punishment. I understand the rules, and I wish to participate in this roleplay.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Roman Senate and People wrote:Name: Junia "June" Lasirra
Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received): June is a excellent driver. She also is skilled with small arms, martial arts and melee weapons. As well, she is a excellent swimmer and can use a boat well. She is also adept at flying as well as a skilled artist.
Voice (This is for immersion purposes; basically, tell us who your character sounds like. Be sure to give us a URL format):
Personality: She is proactive and normal-like at day, but later in the night she tends to become less intelligent and more immature and brash and in rarer cases can get her a bit intimate. Otherwise, she is fun, laid back, entertaining, humorous and true woman.
Anything Else:

I swear to follow all of the stated rules of this roleplay, and I hereby state that I am beholden to these rules. If I so rationally choose to deviate from these rules, the OP and Co-OPs have every right to initiate a punishment. I understand the rules, and I wish to participate in this roleplay.

Excellent driver, pilot, and weapons 'expert' with a bachelors in art and a minor in latin AND she's a teen!...And why on earth is she in Oro?? Oro is a run down forgotten heap of a town filled with shady characters. Age is unrealistic, if she's that's smart, than she's smart enough to forget this town.

Denied until you've made edits explaining why.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Roman Senate and People wrote:Name: Junia "June" Lasirra
Anything Else:

Excellent driver, pilot, and weapons 'expert' with a bachelors in art and a minor in latin AND she's a teen!...And why on earth is she in Oro?? Oro is a run down forgotten heap of a town filled with shady characters. Age is unrealistic, if she's that's smart, than she's smart enough to forget this town.

Denied until you've made edits explaining why.

Cowthulhu. :p
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Jessjohnesik wrote:

It's undeniable :P

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Jessjohnesik wrote:

Cowthulhu is actually quite cute. :p

Lol, can someone find my char at the bus stop or something?
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Jessjohnesik wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:

Cowthulhu is actually quite cute. :p

Lol, can someone find my char at the bus stop or something?

Wasn't Altito doing that? I'm not sure, I could be mistaken

And Cowthulhu is very cute!
Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Personality:doesn't talk much,greedy,smart,insane(when wants to be),enjoys killing
Anything Else:

rule?

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:06 am

What about mine? lol

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:26 am

What do you mean, Cy?
Political Graph

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:19 am

Legatia wrote:After his terms of service in the USMC, Lance moved to Texas and became a police officer. He was originally assigned to an overstaffed police department, so he got transfered to Oro instead.

Alright, approved.

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Anything Else:

rule?

You need to put some more substance into it.

The Special Event is up!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=268345
Last edited by Cylarn on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:27 am

Is it possible for my character to run away from the zombies and into someone?
Political Graph

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:56 am

Jessjohnesik wrote:Is it possible for my character to run away from the zombies and into someone?

Did you read the OP for the special event in the OOC OP?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:01 am

Cylarn wrote:
Jessjohnesik wrote:Is it possible for my character to run away from the zombies and into someone?

Did you read the OP for the special event in the OOC OP?

Just read it. Sorry.

My character will just hide in the nearest building and start recording with her camera.
Political Graph

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:15 pm

Lance also is a food vendor.
He gives out justice. :D

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:29 pm

I'll post tomorrow.
Political Graph

Hornesia
Senator

Founded: Jul 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:38 pm

I plan on starting in the USBP station (unless anyone has any objections), so what information would they put out to the Feds?
Hobbies:Civil war reenacting, Filmmaking doing stupid things with cars
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley
Literature: Kurt Vonnegut, The Kite Runner, Truman Capote, Southern Gothic

Pseudo-redneck half Jew liberal from the deep south.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:03 pm

Legatia wrote:Lance also is a food vendor.
He gives out justice. :D

Legatia, the RP is paused for the Halloween event currently in place until tomorrow. Zombies are invading!

Main IC Is Paused

Main IC Is Paused

Zombie Event is Up!

Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hornesia
Senator

Founded: Jul 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:58 pm

Anyone have a problem with grabbing a few USBP agents and trying to get to Coyotes', because they know of the large population density there?
Last edited by Hornesia on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbies:Civil war reenacting, Filmmaking doing stupid things with cars
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley
Literature: Kurt Vonnegut, The Kite Runner, Truman Capote, Southern Gothic

Pseudo-redneck half Jew liberal from the deep south.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:05 pm

Hornesia wrote:Anyone have a problem with grabbing a few USBP agents and trying to get to Coyotes', because they know of the large population density there?

No issue here, my char's are going to attempt reaching Coyote's.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse