NATION

PASSWORD

Blood and Sand (Crime RP; OOC; OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Zombie Survival Event for Halloween?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Yes.
59%
No.
27%
I don't care.
14%

Total votes : 22

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Blood and Sand (Crime RP; OOC; OPEN)

Postby Cylarn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:39 am

“I hate this "crime doesn't pay" stuff. Crime in the United States is perhaps one of the biggest businesses in the world today.”
- Peter Kirk
Black Grease.

IC

Welcome to the small desert town of Oro de Dios, located along the US-Mexico border in southern Texas, along the Rio Grande. This impoverished town has around 2,000 residents in total, most of whom who live in trailers or dilapidated homes. Oro de Dios, or just Oro to its residents, was founded in 1830 by Texan settlers, who discovered the plentiful gold deposits in the surrounding hills and in the Rio Grande. From 1831 to 1961, the town operated 4 large mining operations, which soon fell apart once the deposits were depleted. Despite the opening of a small oil field and refinery in 1935, Oro was hit hard by the collapse of their mining industry. As a result, around 75% of its residents lost their jobs, and Oro's population of 10,000 people plummeted to 3,000 people, as most of their residents went North in order to look for work. 40% of the residents of the town are unemployed, while the rest work at the oil fields, the oil refinery, or in the nearby cities of El Paso and Ciudad Juárez, which are 50 miles northwest of Oro.

Due to the high amount of poverty in Oro, crime is rampant in the small town. Oro is known for its drug production, with many people growing marijuana in hydroponic setups in their homes or greenhouses, or producing meth in their homes. Most of the products are transported south of the border, into Mexico. Gun running is also a profitable industry in Oro, with the locals running guns down to the Mexican cartels. As a result of the thriving criminal enterprises in Oro, the town has been enthralled in the Mexican Drug War, with the cartels active in the town. The local police force, with its 10 men, is a corrupt institution, with most, if not all, of its personnel receiving bribes from the cartels or the locals.

You must have messed up bad in order to end up in Oro, stranger. You'll find nothing but blood and sand in these parts, since there's no more gold. But hey, it's your funeral.

RP Information

If anyone is interested in making a map, here's some background information about Oro's geographic location.

- Oro is located in southwestern Texas.
- Oro is 50 miles southeast of El Paso and Ciudad Juárez.
- Oro is located along the US-Mexican border, along the Rio Grande.
- Oro is located in a small valley, surrounded by hills on one side, and the Rio Grande on the other.
- Oro is a relatively small town, with 2 moderately-sized trailer parks, 1 main road that contains the local businesses and local government, a highway that runs past the town, and another road that leads to the local airfield, the oil field, and the refinery, which are located 1 mile southeast of Oro.
- Oro also has a railroad that runs nearby, and it is used primarily by the oil field to transport oil.

- Jackal Munitions and Surplus, local gun store and military surplus store.
- Landry's Hardware, local hardware store.
- The Coyote's Den, local bar and grill that most of the locals frequent.
- Farber's General Store, local general outfitter and supermarket.
- Oro de Dios Police Department, headquarters for the ODPD.
- Rio Grande Lodgings, motel primarily used by those who are desperate enough to stop in town. In the same area as George's Truck Stop.
- George's Truck Stop, truck stop with a McDonald's and an Exxon, along with a mechanic shop.
- Oro de Dios Town Hall, local government building.
- Rio Grande Bank and Savings, local bank.
- Shady's, local liquor store, deli, gas station, and convenience store.
- President Mirabeau Buonaparte Lamar Airport, also known as President Lamar "International", local town airfield serving smaller aircraft.
- ExxonMobil Oil Field, ExxonMobil oil excavation operation, containing 5 oil wells, 1 oil refinery, and 1 train depot.
- United States Border Patrol Station, local USBP station.
- Oro de Dios Medical Clinic, local medical clinic.
- US Post Office, town post office.
- First Baptist Church, local town Baptist church.
- Carter Jewelry, local jewelry store.
- Carter Construction Company, local construction company.

If you have any suggestions for local businesses, feel free to shoot them to me.

1. As the OP, whatever I say goes.
2. My designated Co-OPs are an extension of myself, so only I can trump their judgement.
3. All rules most be followed, not only by the players but myself and my Co-OPs are also beholden to the rules.
4. Racism, sexism, insults, stereotyping, and other things are allowed in the IC, but such things will not be tolerated in the OOC.
5. You are given a maximum of 5 attempts at creating a successful application.
6. NPCs are controlled by the OP or Co-OPs, unless stated otherwise. This means that you cannot control the police or any major NPCs without prior approval.
7. Show respect to not only the OP and the Co-OPs, but also to your fellow roleplayers.
8. If you have a question, feel free to ask it. We are here to help.
9. If you wish to control one of the businesses listed, ask the OP for information.
10. If you need help on how to create your character, read my application.

Galdius.
Mincaldenteans.

I will detail this event in a modified style of a US Army OPORD.

Task Organization: The RPers will begin at either a location in Oro, but they are encouraged to begin at the Coyote's Den for this special event.

I. Situation - Halloween Special Event for Blood and Sand, centering on a zombie assault on the town on Halloween night. Event time: 1200 THURS 31 OCT 2013. Event end time: TBD.
A. Enemy Forces.
1. 2100 (night), clear weather.
2. Refer to the OP of the OOC page.
3. Enemy forces are comprised of zombies (Romero). The zombies are of human origin; no animal zombies or other monsters. Other threats include hostile survivors, which may be NPCs or PCs.
4. Hostiles will be coming from El Paso, across the border, the highway, and Oro, so the event will be primarily set in Oro, although further missions might take place in those areas.
5. Enemy forces are on the offensive.
6. Strength for the zombies will begin at a platoon level in Oro (60 zombies), and that number is expected to rise substantially.
7. Enemy will be on the offensive until: a) All humans in the operational area are dead; b) Survivors have successfully defeated the hordes in their operational area; c) Government forces have extinguished the threat and rescued the survivors.
B. Friendly Forces.
1. 39th Composite Regiment (Roughnecks), Texas State Guard; Company E, Texas Ranger Division, Texas Department of Public Safety; Oro de Dios Police Department; Texas Highway Patrol, Texas Department of Public Safety; 3rd Battalion, 133rd Field Artillery Regiment, Texas Army National Guard; 1st. Armored Division, United States Army; various federal law enforcement agencies. Note: all friendly forces excluding the ODPD will not be able to assist for some time.
2. All elements excluding the ODPD will be operational in the El Paso area. The ODPD will be active in Oro de Dios, as will the US Border Patrol.
3. N/A.
C. Attachments/Detachments
1. N/A.

II. Mission.
PCs will be located in Oro de Dios during a zombie outbreak on Halloween night. The objective of the PCs is to defend themselves against the undead threat and either vanquish the undead threat from Oro de Dios, or wait until friendly forces are able to assist. PCs will need to secure a safe location and procure weapons and supplies. While survival is the main objective, PCs may add on additional objectives, such as rescuing survivors, securing transportation, going on supply runs, regaining contact with friendly forces, etc.

III. Execution.
Intent: Survive the zombie outbreak.
A. Concept: PCs will need to secure a safe base of operations, procure supplies, and ultimately fight against the undead threat. Additional objectives may be tacked on.

Normally, an Army OPORD would consist of 5 paragraphs, but the paragraphs on Service Support and Command & Signal aren't needed, as the RPers will plan everything else out. The stuff above is just simple stuff, and everything is up to the discretion of the RPers.

Please read all of the rules and state the following in your application: "I swear to follow all of the stated rules of this roleplay, and I hereby state that I am beholden to these rules. If I so rationally choose to deviate from these rules, the OP and Co-OPs have every right to initiate a punishment. I understand the rules, and I wish to participate in this roleplay."

Players

Name:
Appearance:
Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received):
Voice (This is for immersion purposes; basically, tell us who your character sounds like. Be sure to give us a URL format):
Personality:
Nationality:
Birthplace:
Military Background (If any):
Education:
Residence:
Anything Else:

Name: Russell "Russ" Booth.
Appearance: Image
Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received): Booth has an extensive military background, giving him a plethora of skill in weaponry, wilderness survival, tactics, and leadership. He has also been trained for both static line and high-altitude parachute operations. He has received training in air assault operations, as well as Pathfinder training, Mountain Warfare training, Sapper training, Ranger training, Special Forces training, and combat diving training. In addition to his martial training, he can drive a car pretty good and pilot a boat with little difficulty.
Voice (This is for immersion purposes; basically, tell us who your character sounds like. Be sure to give us a URL format): Cy Tolliver from Deadwood.
Personality: He's a smart, cunning individual, and makes efforts to appear as a friendly, but formidable man. He's generally a friendly man, but he is not one to be messed with. He engages in debauchery, and counts drinking, smoking, and sex among his vices.
Nationality: American.
Birthplace: Lexington, North Carolina.
Occupation: Officially, he owns the Coyote's Den, but he also runs a small criminal operation in Oro with several other individuals, in which they cook up meth, procure guns, and grow marijuana for distribution down South of the border.
Military Background (If any): Captain, United States Army; 13 years; Began his career as a Private in the Vermont Army National Guard, 86th. IBCT, before serving as a Second Lieutenant in the 10th. Mountain Division and later serving as a Captain in the 5th. US Army Special Forces Group.
Education: High School Diploma from West Davidson High School; Bachelors Degree in International Studies from Norwich University.
Residence: Ranch House on the outskirts of Oro, sitting on 20 acres of property. He also owns a barn and 4 horses.
Anything Else: N/A.

Russell "Russ" Booth, owner of The Coyote's Den, local crime boss.
Alessandro Navarro, forger and smuggler.
Jack Gregory, DEA Agent.
Rebecca McKnight, freelance pilot.
Julius "Preacher" Carter, jeweler, construction company CEO, and local crime boss.
Angie Sévérine, local hacker and smuggler.
Thomas Wilson, employee at Jackal Munitions and Military Surplus.
John Hooker, "handyman".
Ralph O'Doyle, farmer.
Amara Bella Asturias, bartender at the Coyote's Den.
Wilson James Jr., Unemployed meth cook.
Joshua "Gunner" Lewis, gun runner.
Last edited by Cylarn on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 10 times in total.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:43 am

Taggin'
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Hornesia
Senator

Founded: Jul 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:55 am

Tagged.
Hobbies:Civil war reenacting, Filmmaking doing stupid things with cars
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley
Literature: Kurt Vonnegut, The Kite Runner, Truman Capote, Southern Gothic

Pseudo-redneck half Jew liberal from the deep south.

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:56 am

Interesting concept. I'm sold.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Good to see some support for the RP. I look forward to your applications.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Konariona
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Konariona » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:04 pm

Considering joining.
Greetings, traveler.

Ruled by a hereditary monarch, Emperor-General Helix Dominastad.

You want our arms? Molon labe, Xerxes.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Let's get some apps up soon. Also, if anyone wants me to, I can get an app for small criminal groups.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:17 pm

Mind if I'm a DEA agent?
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley

Galter Gulcher
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Galter Gulcher » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:18 pm

I would be interested in this under the premise we can shoot at them Mexicans.
Last edited by Galter Gulcher on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature.
Screw the NSA.
I support gay marriage.
I am against Gay attitudes towards pretty much anything.
Hungary people need to just eat some endangered animals.
Mallorea and Riva should be awarded for their actions.

Lakratia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lakratia » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Name:Castillo Solano
Sex:Male
Height:6'0
Description:Pompadour hairstyle,thin goatee,rather handsome face,has brown and proud tatooed in Spanish down his right arm.Both ears are pierced.
Education:Basic,understands English,Spanish,and most math.
Military training:None,basically taught himself how to shoot and fight.
Occupation:None currently,plans to though,will do ANYTHING illegal for a good price.
Birthplace:Mexico City
Nationality:Mexican-American
Personality:Arrogant,cocky,cold,heartless,greedy.
Residence:A small broken down house 2 miles south of town.
Bio:Castillo left Mexico at 21 and slipped over the border.He was involved in drug running in Mexico,starting at age 17,he smuggeled alot of drugs in and out of Mexico.When he left,due to threats from rival cartels,he came to Oro.Planning to start a life as a true crime Lord.He is a rough,harsh,and greedy man.But very intelligent,and supprisingly trustworthy.As far as "buisness" he has.none YET.He plans to though.
Weapons:Custom 1911 pistol and a large military grade knife.
Voice:Commanding,emotionless,as far as sound goes it's rather low pitched,but hearable.

Accepted?
Last edited by Lakratia on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Name: Alessandro Navarro
Appearance: Here
Skills: Alessandro has little combat skill, however during his time as a smuggler for the cartel that employed him, the Armendáriz Cartel, he picked up on shooting to an acceptable degree and is especially resourceful in ensuring something he doesn't want seen is not seen, and is a good negotiator. Due to his betrayal of the cartel and knowing the right people to fake his own death and disappear, many people come to him if they want to be forgotten.
Voice: Ever heard of Anthony Quinn? Of course you have.
Personality: Comes across as a rather quiet, reserved man. Calculating and always searching for ways to get the best of those that employ him, will almost always try to negotiate on any kind of deal as a result.
Nationality: Mexican
Birthplace: Orizaba, Mexico
Occupation: Currently lacking a legal occupation, he makes his money by something he sees as akin to being an 'undertaker,' namely faking deaths for profit. After his betrayal of the Armendáriz Cartel, he is now something of a freelancing drug runner, still making such expeditions across the border or to a determined location for the highest paying employer and often sheltering cartel members on the run from law enforcement in his home.
Education: Barely made it through high school in his home town, falling out of many jobs he proved to be very intelligent when it came to business which wasn't quite legal, however.
Residence: His home isn't anything remarkable, a simple one story, country style home within the small town, though it is far more than meets the eye, the interior being lavishly furnished so as allow its inhabitant a comfortable life of half-retirement hiding. He still keeps his home locked tight, to ensure that were he to be discovered still living by his former employers he would not be caught off-guard.
Anything Else:

I swear to follow all of the stated rules of this roleplay, and I hereby state that I am beholden to these rules. If I so rationally choose to deviate from these rules, the OP and Co-OPs have every right to initiate a punishment. I understand the rules, and I wish to participate in this roleplay.

I would further like to state the irrelevance of any kind of oath of honor in an RP focusing on criminal activity.
Last edited by Lancearc on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Galter Gulcher wrote:I would be interested in this under the premise we can shoot at them Mexicans.

Please keep your personal views to yourself.

Hornesia wrote:Mind if I'm a DEA agent?

Go ahead.

Lakratia wrote:Name:Castillo Solano
Description:Pompadour hairstyle,thin goatee,rather handsome face,has brown and proud tatooed in Spanish down his right arm.Both ears are pierced.
Bio:Castillo left Mexico at 21 and slipped over the border.He was involved in drug running in Mexico,starting at age 17,he smuggeled alot of drugs in and out of Mexico.When he left,due to threats from rival cartels,he came to Oro.Planning to start a life as a true crime Lord.He is a rough,harsh,and greedy man.But very intelligent,and supprisingly trustworthy.As far as "buisness" he has.none YET.He plans to though.
Voice:Commanding,emotionless,as far as sound goes it's rather low pitched,but hearable.

Accepted?

Please use the application that I provided. You must also copy and paste the oath that is also located in the OP.

Lancearc wrote:Name: Alessandro Navarro
Skills: Alessandro has little combat skill, however during his time as a smuggler for the cartel that employed him, the Armendáriz Cartel, he picked up on shooting to an acceptable degree and is especially resourceful in ensuring something he doesn't want seen is not seen, and is a good negotiator. Due to his betrayal of the cartel and knowing the right people to fake his own death and disappear, many people come to him if they want to be forgotten.
Personality: Comes across as a rather quiet, reserved man. Calculating and always searching for ways to get the best of those that employ him, will almost always try to negotiate on any kind of deal as a result.
Occupation: Currently lacking a legal occupation, he makes his money by something he sees as akin to being an 'undertaker,' namely faking deaths for profit. After his betrayal of the Armendáriz Cartel, he is now something of a freelancing drug runner, still making such expeditions across the border or to a determined location for the highest paying employer and often sheltering cartel members on the run from law enforcement in his home.
Education: Barely made it through high school in his home town, falling out of many jobs he proved to be very intelligent when it came to business which wasn't quite legal, however.
Residence: His home isn't anything remarkable, a simple one story, country style home within the small town, though it is far more than meets the eye, the interior being lavishly furnished so as allow its inhabitant a comfortable life of half-retirement hiding. He still keeps his home locked tight, to ensure that were he to be discovered still living by his former employers he would not be caught off-guard.
Anything Else:

Just get the honor oath from the OP and paste it on your application. I want people to understand the rules.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Jamessonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jamessonia » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:25 pm

They see me taggin, they hatin...
Last edited by Max Stirner on Thu June 26, 1856, edited 48 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -6.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31
“We are convinced that liberty without socialism is privilege, injustice; and that socialism without liberty is slavery and brutality.”
- Mikhail Bakunin

"I shall find enough anyhow who unite with me without swearing allegiance to my flag."
- Max Stirner

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Galter Gulcher wrote:I would be interested in this under the premise we can shoot at them Mexicans.

Please keep your personal views to yourself.

Hornesia wrote:Mind if I'm a DEA agent?

Go ahead.

Lakratia wrote:Name:Castillo Solano

Accepted?

Please use the application that I provided. You must also copy and paste the oath that is also located in the OP.

Anything Else:

Just get the honor oath from the OP and paste it on your application. I want people to understand the rules.

Got it.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:27 pm

Anything Else:

I swear to follow all of the stated rules of this roleplay, and I hereby state that I am beholden to these rules. If I so rationally choose to deviate from these rules, the OP and Co-OPs have every right to initiate a punishment. I understand the rules, and I wish to participate in this roleplay.

I would further like to state the irrelevance of any kind of oath of honor in an RP focusing on criminal activity.

Smartass. Approved though, so welcome aboard, old friend.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Lakratia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lakratia » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:32 pm

1.I can't copy an paste,I'm using my phone.
2.What am I missing on my app?
3.I SWEAR I understand the rules.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Lakratia wrote:1.I can't copy an paste,I'm using my phone.

When will you be able to get on a computer?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Name: Jack Gregory
Appearance:
Yes, he's FBI, but close enough.

Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received): Decent Tactician, Passed Marine Corps Boot Camp, and School of Infantry. Also received FAST Team training and DEA Training.
Voice (This is for immersion purposes; basically, tell us who your character sounds like. Be sure to give us a URL format):
Personality: http://youtu.be/K47VXTNkE_8 His is Randy Shughart
Nationality: American
Birthplace: Dallas, Texas
Military Background (If any): 9 Years on the USMC FAST Teams, Corporal, received an honorable discharge when the military wanted to hush up a firefight the FAST Team deployed to Benghazi was involved in.
Education: High School Diploma
Residence: Apartment in El Paso, he knows better than to live in Oro and risk the cartels trying to take him out.
Anything Else: I swear to follow all of the stated rules of this roleplay, and I hereby state that I am beholden to these rules. If I so rationally choose to deviate from these rules, the OP and Co-OPs have every right to initiate a punishment. I understand the rules, and I wish to participate in this roleplay.
Also, as an officer of the law, I will not make a smartass comment about the futility of holding participants in a criminally oriented RP to an oath.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Hornesia wrote:Name: Jack Gregory
Appearance:
(Image)
Yes, he's FBI, but close enough.

Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received): Decent Tactician, Passed Marine Corps Boot Camp, and School of Infantry. Also received FAST Team training and DEA Training.
Personality: http://youtu.be/K47VXTNkE_8 His is Randy Shughart
Nationality: American
Birthplace: Dallas, Texas
Military Background (If any): 9 Years on the USMC FAST Teams, Corporal, received an honorable discharge when the military wanted to hush up a firefight the FAST Team deployed to Benghazi was involved in.
Education: High School Diploma
Residence: Apartment in El Paso, he knows better than to live in Oro and risk the cartels trying to take him out.
Anything Else: I swear to follow all of the stated rules of this roleplay, and I hereby state that I am beholden to these rules. If I so rationally choose to deviate from these rules, the OP and Co-OPs have every right to initiate a punishment. I understand the rules, and I wish to participate in this roleplay.
Also, as an officer of the law, I will not make a smartass comment about the futility of holding participants in a criminally oriented RP to an oath.

Approved.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Oh yeah, by the way, I'll be stuck on a phone until Saturday starting tomorrow. Formatting might not be too bad, but Spelling and cell reception might be an issue.

Lakratia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lakratia » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Lakratia wrote:1.I can't copy an paste,I'm using my phone.

Never,i dont own one,and I have no friends nearby that could loan me one or let me is.Sorry.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Lakratia wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

Never,i dont own one,and I have no friends nearby that could loan me one or let me is.Sorry.

Alright, I'll allow it, but you need to use the application template.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Galter Gulcher
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Galter Gulcher » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:32 pm

But i mean like, if De Oreo is right on the border could I?
Last edited by Galter Gulcher on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature.
Screw the NSA.
I support gay marriage.
I am against Gay attitudes towards pretty much anything.
Hungary people need to just eat some endangered animals.
Mallorea and Riva should be awarded for their actions.

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Name:Rebecca McKnight

Appearance:

Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received): Trained to handle most types of firearms, A excellent helicopter pilot and a competent small fixed winged pilot, an avid survivalist, was trained by the Austrian air force.

Voice (This is for immersion purposes; basically, tell us who your character sounds like. Be sure to give us a URL format):Rose Byrne.

Personality: Rebecca has definitely been noted as courteous and professional soldier by both her superiors and fellow colleagues, but she is also regarded as a "war junkie" before she was discharged, she tends to be friendly and will fly anything/anyone anywhere for the right price, she doesn't care too much about what she does as long nobody innocent is in harms way.

Nationality: Australian.

Birthplace: Sidney

Military Background (If any): Royal Australian Air Force, medivac helicopter pilot.

Education: Standard high school education, studied physics at university, flight school ETC.

Residence:A lives in a self built small bungalow near the airfield.

Anything Else: Owns a 1994 Bell 206B3 and a doorless MD 500.

"I swear to follow all of the stated rules of this roleplay, and I hereby state that I am beholden to these rules. If I so rationally choose to deviate from these rules, the OP and Co-OPs have every right to initiate a punishment. I understand the rules, and I wish to participate in this roleplay."
Last edited by Galdius on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Galdius wrote:
Name:Rebecca McKnight

Appearance:

Skills (Give a brief overview of what your character is skilled in. With military characters, it would be wise to include the various kinds of training that they have received): Trained to handle most types of firearms, A excellent helicopter pilot and a competent small fixed winged pilot, an avid survivalist, was trained by the Austrian air force.

Voice (This is for immersion purposes; basically, tell us who your character sounds like. Be sure to give us a URL format):Rose Byrne.

Personality: Rebecca has definitely been noted as courteous and professional soldier by both her superiors and fellow colleagues, but she is also regarded as a "war junkie" before she was discharged, she tends to be friendly and will fly anything/anyone anywhere for the right price, she doesn't care too much about what she does as long nobody innocent is in harms way.

Nationality: Australian.

Birthplace: Sidney

Military Background (If any): Royal Australian Air Force, medivac helicopter pilot.

Education: Standard high school education, studied physics at university, flight school ETC.

Residence:A lives in a self built small bungalow near the airfield.

Anything Else: Owns a 1994 Bell 206B3 and a doorless MD 500.

"I swear to follow all of the stated rules of this roleplay, and I hereby state that I am beholden to these rules. If I so rationally choose to deviate from these rules, the OP and Co-OPs have every right to initiate a punishment. I understand the rules, and I wish to participate in this roleplay."

Approved.

Galter Gulcher wrote:But i mean like, if De Oreo is right on the border could I?

I suppose.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse