NATION

PASSWORD

A Galaxy RP (FT, Open sign ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Chronodosia wrote:Zeinbrad?

WHAT!
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Can I create a race that is (By their choice (will be explained)) enslaved by the Chronodosians?
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon
1: War Footing
2: Pre-War Footing
3: Mobalise Army
4: Protect boarders
5: Peace
The Chronodosian Civil War of 1798 : Won

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Chronodosia wrote:Can I create a race that is (By their choice (will be explained)) enslaved by the Chronodosians?

Sure.
― Fred Rogers

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Species name: Sinrataki
Appearance(Picture or description)http://revaniiii.deviantart.com/art/SUb-race-404276529?ga_submit_new=10%253A1380579308
Respiratory gas:Same as Chronodosians
Base form:Carbon
Ethic Variations:Jungle, Desert, and Grassland
Life span:500
Subspecies?:
If so, of what race:
Reproduction rate: High
Intelligence (Low, Medium, High) High
Natural Defense mechanism: In times of extreme stress they turn into a werewolf like creature(Long claws and lots of hair)
Information(Such as history) After the Tribe that ascended to unite all of Chronodosia rescued the Sinrataki tribes from extinction(Other chronodosian tribes at the time wanted to wipe them out(they are like Levy and garrison troops but they are fierce fighters)) the scattered tribes of the sinrataki united and swore and oath of allegiance to the tribe leader of the time. After that it was the first time Sinrataki and Chronodosian fought side by side. It the the Sinrataki that led to the victory of the tribe because at that time the chronodosians as they were scattered didn't have a lot of people the biggest tribe was trying to wipe the sinrataki out but the Tribe of Taki(Tribe that united chronodosia) had better and more experienced warriors, with the Sinrataki(they were first called the Sinra they became Sinrataki when then Swore the oath) they eventually conquered and subjugated the Chronodosian world the royal line of Taki is almost wiped out because of a Few radicals that believe the Sinrataki should be free even though the Royal line released them from their oath of servitude but not of allegiance. Currently the Sinrataki fully compose the CSF(Chronodosia Security Forces(Police and Security teams on Chronodosian Ships).

And zien I will just keep asking till I get my tech question answered(I am very annoying)
Last edited by Chronodosia on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Accepted.

Here is the crossover.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=264024
― Fred Rogers

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:05 pm

We're doing a crossover?

That is going to be messy.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:13 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:We're doing a crossover?

That is going to be messy.

We'll see.
― Fred Rogers

Bering
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Species name: Laran
Appearance: http://helaviskrew.deviantart.com/art/O ... -293469113
Respiratory gas: Oxygen
Base form: Carbon
Ethic Variations: Various
Life span: ~80 unagumented
Subspecies?: http://ravarkian.deviantart.com/art/Pro ... -286902185
If so, of what race: Smaller, Sturdier
Reproduction rate: Medium
Intelligence: Medium
Natural Defense mechanism: None really
Information:
The Laran are a client race of the Empire. Coming from a garden world similar to Gaia, the Laran evolved with four eyes rather than the stranded two amongst most Imperial races. Laran as a whole is lightly hotter than Gaia, but no to the extent of some other worlds. The Laran are characterized by a deep sense of pragmatist honor. To the Laran an ideal hero is one who will lie and backstab many people, but you always owe loyalty to your Oath. An Oath to the Laran is a deceleration that you will obey something: a master, a law code, even yourself, but you must not betray that oath. The typical line from most Laran is that anything can be done to follow your oath, but if you break it you are a honorless, however according to some schools (Laran have various Oath schools (or sects if you prefer) to decide how to interpret Oaths) that stipulate that as long as you carry the spirit of the Oath the details do not matter. The Laran themselves are currently ruled by the Directors, a group of Laran chosen to guide the Laran people, setting them apart from most Clients who adopt Gaian style governments. First Contact occurred with the exploration frigate Monitor, in 2371, or 4444 to the Laran's, considered a holy year, the Imperial delegates were considered symbols of the Laran gods and welcomed, even after the truth was revealed, the Larans agreed to join the Empire for the tech and protection it offered. Considered very honorable in deal making, the Laran are prized mercenaries.

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:11 pm

almost ready to put my stuff on here tomorrow at the latest. after school of-course.
Last edited by Chronodosia on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Defcon

Vortukia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

FIRST PRECURSOR POST INCOMING

Postby Vortukia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Hello, I will be your precursors for this RP, not much else to say but get ready! I can
give you a list of images of things you will see.
Ark Defense Ships, Citadel Class (Defend Ark Ships)
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/150/c/8/forerunner_centurion_capital_ship_by_annihilater102-d4xr5ic.jpg
Invasion Class Ships (Basic Combat operations)
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/115/b/0/mass_effect_3_reaper_by_euansmith-d4xjy5n.jpg
Ark Ship (Hold the last Precursors)
Now Image yet.
Precursor (what they look like) Note that green is shielding.
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/J4BLo82hvZY/hqdefault.jpg

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:52 pm

What exly is the Order of the Merciful Hand?
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Vetega wrote:What exly is the Order of the Merciful Hand?

I think I would describe them as like a military order akin to the Knights Templar except maybe not as religious.

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:46 am

here is my stuff, all of this was made of Adobe Illustrator. And someone post, please!!!

Armor:(Shown is the First Guards Battalion that guards Chronodosia(Planet from which the Nation began)
http://revaniiii.deviantart.com/art/Hardsuits-for-First-Chronodosian-Guard-Battall-404711553

Also
Species name:Hashak
Appearance(Picture or description)http://revaniiii.deviantart.com/art/Mon-405109402
Respiratory gas:non(They live in water)
Base form:Carbon
Ethic Variations:
Life span: 250
Subspecies?:
If so, of what race:
Reproduction rate:Average
Intelligence (Low, Medium, High) High
Natural Defense mechanism: they become very fast(Adrenalin)
Information(Such as history) Found on Chrono II the Hashak are a Race Loyal to their gods(The chronodosians) since they live in water the land on Chrono II is used all the time by Radicals and Rebels.
Last edited by Chronodosia on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Defcon

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse