NATION

PASSWORD

A Galaxy RP (FT, Open sign ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
The Orson Empire wrote:Very interesting, Zeinbrad.

And are we allowed to find Precursor relics?

Yes.

Awesome!

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:29 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:Yes.

Awesome!

Through the Engineers will ask you to give it to them, so they can study it.

Bering: They made living energy, and had lightblades, swords made out of light. Does that speak for it's self?
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Bering
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
The Orson Empire wrote:Awesome!

Bering: They made living energy, and had lightblades, swords made out of light. Does that speak for it's self?

Yeah they sound pretty badass, wouldn't want to run into one of them in a dark alley

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Bering wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:Through the Engineers will ask you to give it to them, so they can study it.

Yeah they sound pretty badass, wouldn't want to run into one of them in a dark alley

They are also born psychic, which grants them superpowers. The Jer'ii where filled with the most powerful Pyskers.

All races are psychic, but only the Precursors where all Psychic.
Last edited by Zeinbrad on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
― Fred Rogers

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:34 pm

*Cackles evilly and turns to computer and starts copying and pasting stuff from other RP's with the same Race I am creating*

Species name: Chronodosian
Appearance(Picture or description) [url]http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Chronodosia/media/navi-avatar-jake-sully1_zps815a2926.jpg.html?filters[user]=135840181&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0[/url]
Respiratory gas: A mix of Oxygen, nitrogen, and hydrogen
Base form:?(Will edit I need an explanation)
Ethic Variations:?(Again like above)
Life span: 1000(every 100 is like 10 to a person that likes to 100)
Subspecies?:?
If so, of what race:
Repoduction rate: Fast
Intelligence (Low, Medium, High) High
Natural Defense mechanism: Warp energies
Information(Such as history) Cold and Calculating as a whole(one or two exceptions) and Ancient Roman Ideals. They are like the ancient Romans, they like Battles and killing(again exceptions) except if they are being attacked, then they like to capture them.

Question can I have a Racial Technology? if so I will edit to add it.
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon
1: War Footing
2: Pre-War Footing
3: Mobalise Army
4: Protect boarders
5: Peace
The Chronodosian Civil War of 1798 : Won

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
The Orson Empire wrote:Awesome!

We aren't going to give them anything we find.

Also, I wish to switch factions. Instead of the Innies, I want to play as the Yste Shogunate.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:35 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:Through the Engineers will ask you to give it to them, so they can study it.

Also, I wish to switch factions. Instead of the Innies, I want to play as the Yste Shogunate.

You can play as both.
― Fred Rogers

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Bering wrote:Yeah they sound pretty badass, wouldn't want to run into one of them in a dark alley

They are also born psychic, which grants them superpowers. The Jer'ii where filled with the most powerful Pyskers.

For their Disappearance:
I want to say they ascended to a higher plane of existence and/or genocidal robots

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:36 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:

I can take over the innies for you

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Bering wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:They are also born psychic, which grants them superpowers. The Jer'ii where filled with the most powerful Pyskers.

For their Disappearance:
I want to say they ascended to a higher plane of existence and/or genocidal robots

The Genocidal robots is close.

Notice the Hardrock incident? There's a extragalactic race of galaxy devours called the Swarm, they came into this galaxy once, the Precursors beat them back at the cost of their civilization. Now the remaining Precursors are trying to find a way to completely defeat the Swarm, A.K.A kill their hive mind.

They may or may not all die, defeating the Swarm.
― Fred Rogers

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Bering wrote:For their Disappearance:

The Genocidal robots is close.

Notice the Hardrock incident? There's a extragalactic race of galaxy devours called the Swarm, they came into this galaxy once, the Precursors beat them back at the cost of their civilization. Now the remaining Precursors are trying to find a way to completely defeat the Swarm, A.K.A kill their hive mind.

They may or may not all die, defeating the Swarm.

They sound charming, I should invite the hive mind over for tea, with absolutely no ulterior motive

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Chronodosia wrote:*Cackles evilly and turns to computer and starts copying and pasting stuff from other RP's with the same Race I am creating*

Species name: Chronodosian
Appearance(Picture or description) [url]http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Chronodosia/media/navi-avatar-jake-sully1_zps815a2926.jpg.html?filters[user]=135840181&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0[/url]
Respiratory gas: A mix of Oxygen, nitrogen, and hydrogen
Base form:?(Will edit I need an explanation)
Ethic Variations:?(Again like above)
Life span: 1000(every 100 is like 10 to a person that likes to 100)
Subspecies?:?
If so, of what race:
Repoduction rate: Fast
Intelligence (Low, Medium, High) High
Natural Defense mechanism: Warp energies
Information(Such as history) Cold and Calculating as a whole(one or two exceptions) and Ancient Roman Ideals. They are like the ancient Romans, they like Battles and killing(again exceptions) except if they are being attacked, then they like to capture them.

Question can I have a Racial Technology? if so I will edit to add it.

There is no Warp.

Bering:The Hive-Mind would seduce you with his badass British accent, because all minds that know every word in the dictionary should have British accents.
― Fred Rogers

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Warp is what my people call psychic stuff. they are secular. BTW how much of the galaxy is explored?
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Chronodosia wrote:Warp is what my people call psychic stuff. they are secular. BTW how much of the galaxy is explored?

Just remember, Psychic powers are basically superpowers.

I should put if you race is Psychic in the Race APP.

All of it besides, the center.Which is a black hole.
― Fred Rogers

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Chronodosia wrote:Question can I have a Racial Technology? if so I will edit to add it.

Can I? and is their a way for others factions to keep tabs on a section of space like on the outskirts?
Defcon

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Chronodosia wrote:
Chronodosia wrote:Question can I have a Racial Technology? if so I will edit to add it.

Can I? and is their a way for others factions to keep tabs on a section of space like on the outskirts?

What is racial technology?

If you mean the main factions, yes. mainly the Engineers.
― Fred Rogers

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Racial technology is technology that is only used by one race but it can be used by others. An example is one I have from my Space Roleplay, Ex: Crystalline Technology, Blue Shield Technology, and Ion- Antimatter Neutrino Generator.(If asked will elaborate on some) is some of the technology I have come up with. Also I just got struck with an Idea about some weapons for my race.
Defcon

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Chronodosia wrote:Racial technology is technology that is only used by one race but it can be used by others. An example is one I have from my Space Roleplay, Ex: Crystalline Technology, Blue Shield Technology, and Ion- Antimatter Neutrino Generator.(If asked will elaborate on some) is some of the technology I have come up with. Also I just got struck with an Idea about some weapons for my race.

If something is ground breaking advanced, all nations will be on your ass for it.

So, only things like weapons.

And nothing too advanced, but you may give me ideas for technological advances for this world.
― Fred Rogers

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Chronodosia wrote:Racial technology is technology that is only used by one race but it can be used by others. An example is one I have from my Space Role play, Ex: Crystalline Technology, Blue Shield Technology, and Ion- Antimatter Neutrino Generator.(If asked will elaborate on some) is some of the technology I have come up with. Also I just got struck with an Idea about some weapons for my race.

If something is ground breaking advanced, all nations will be on your ass for it.

And nothing too advanced, but you may give me ideas for technological advances for this world.

in the technologies on the first post you had Blaster rifles, carbines, pistols, and Plasma cannon. Would you like to add this
Plasma Blaster Rifle MK XIV Pic: http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Chronodosia/media/PlasmaBlaster_zpsf7491173.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
It fires a Compressed round of super heated plasma, in each clip their is enough plasma for 30 shots, it fires in a three round burst.
Defcon

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Chronodosia wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:If something is ground breaking advanced, all nations will be on your ass for it.

in the technologies on the first post you had Blaster rifles, carbines, pistols, and Plasma cannon. Would you like to add this
Plasma Blaster Rifle MK XIV Pic: http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Chronodosia/media/PlasmaBlaster_zpsf7491173.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
It fires a Compressed round of super heated plasma, in each clip their is enough plasma for 30 shots, it fires in a three round burst.

So it's basically an assault rifle, only in space?
Images likely to cause widespread offense, such as the swastika, are not permitted as national flags. Please see the One-Stop Rules Shop ("Acceptable Flag Policy").

Photoshopped birds flipping the bird not acceptable.

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Ayreonia wrote:
Chronodosia wrote:

So it's basically an assault rifle, only in space?

Actually it is a my (In NS) Nations Main Weapon for infantry and yes it is an assault rifle.
Defcon

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
The Orson Empire wrote:We aren't going to give them anything we find.

You can play as both.

I rather play as just one faction. Playing as two factions would be too much to handle.

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Chronodosia wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:So it's basically an assault rifle, only in space?

Actually it is a my (In NS) Nations Main Weapon for infantry and yes it is an assault rifle.

What are the advantages of superheated plasma over kinetic projectiles?
Images likely to cause widespread offense, such as the swastika, are not permitted as national flags. Please see the One-Stop Rules Shop ("Acceptable Flag Policy").

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Ayreonia wrote:
Chronodosia wrote:

What are the advantages of superheated plasma over kinetic projectiles?

It burns like hell flames and acid mixed and it freaking awesome
Defcon

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Chronodosia wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:What are the advantages of superheated plasma over kinetic projectiles?

It burns like hell flames and acid mixed and it freaking awesome

Bullets kill, are cheaper, and a projectile firearm is easier and cheaper to produce and maintain.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse