NATION

PASSWORD

The Undead Empires 1936 - Alt History - OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Abasha
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 07, 2013
Libertarian Police State

Postby Abasha » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:14 pm

@Vekta The reason why I call Romania the Kingdom of Rumunija is because the current government of Romania in this roleplay is Serbian and Rumunija is the Serbian spelling of Romania. xD
About me:
I am a 19 year old lesbian named Alisa and proud of it. I am 100% Serbian and proud to be from Vojvodina! I am also the man in the relationship, but I still dress like a woman and such.

LEGALIZE GREATER SERBIA - IMPEACH TITO - KOSOVO IS THEFT - ALISA 2016

Kosovo je Srbija!
A Serbian monarchy for a glorious past, a Serbian monarchy for a better future. <3
Orthodox Girl

Ja bih da je moj zivot bio ljubavna pesma... Ja nedostajes mi sestra, trebao ona sam biti ja i moja krv u Bosni! </3

The Vekta-Helghast Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vekta-Helghast Empire » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Abasha wrote:@Vekta The reason why I call Romania the Kingdom of Rumunija is because the current government of Romania in this roleplay is Serbian and Rumunija is the Serbian spelling of Romania. xD

Oh, that makes sense..

I feel a bit silly now.

Petrovia-
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrovia- » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:17 am

Dangelia wrote:Is Kleo gonna remained involved in this thread? If not, we'll need a new OOC.

And we might need to recruit some people. Ask if Petrovia still wants to be Russia, things like that.

Step off, Albo. Kleo is OP/Illyria, I am Russia, no exceptions.

The Vekta-Helghast Empire wrote:
Saragrossa wrote:
God i still can't believe i am the villain, just holding my own while Germany annexes half of Europe haha thats some good PR lol

Don't worry, you'll get your vengeance eventually.. Besides, I've sort of ran out of casus belis - apart from Austria, which I'm being cockblocked by Russia over :(

:twisted:

Saragrossa wrote:
The Vekta-Helghast Empire wrote:Sorry, never managed to get a post up last-night. One of my Lady friends are going through a hard time, so wasn't able to do much else.

From what I can gather we have -

Spain
Romania (I still can't spell it the way you do Abasha, haha.)
Deutschland / H.R.E.
(Whatever Dangelia is changing to, since if I remember you changed from something.)
We really need a Russia, so hopefully Petrovia comes back.

God i still can't believe i am the villain, just holding my own while Germany annexes half of Europe haha thats some good PR lol

LOL, EVERYBODY HATES SPAIN! :lol:
Male, Russian, Heterosexual, Orthodox Christian, Capitalist, Liberal(with slightly Conservative leanings)

IMPEACH CHARLES XII - LEGALIZE MODERNIZATION - ISOLATION IS THEFT - PETER THE GREAT 1682

R.I.P. Petrovsegratsk - Unjustly, unfairly, and cruelly deleted Septemeber 29th, 2013 - Add 1327 to Post Count

Abasha
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby Abasha » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Are we ever going to reboot or am I going to have to make the first post?
About me:
I am a 19 year old lesbian named Alisa and proud of it. I am 100% Serbian and proud to be from Vojvodina! I am also the man in the relationship, but I still dress like a woman and such.

Kosovo je Srbija!
A Serbian monarchy for a glorious past, a Serbian monarchy for a better future. <3
Orthodox Girl

Ja bih da je moj zivot bio ljubavna pesma... Ja nedostajes mi sestra, trebao ona sam biti ja i moja krv u Bosni! </3

Dangelia
Senator

Founded: Jul 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dangelia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Abasha wrote:Are we ever going to reboot or am I going to have to make the first post?

Well, not with Petrovia saying 'Kleo is Illyria forever.' He clearly has no interest on this RP anymore. I say we reboot, get some more players, and create a new OOC. Then we can continue.

Abasha
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby Abasha » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Dangelia wrote:
Abasha wrote:Are we ever going to reboot or am I going to have to make the first post?

Well, not with Petrovia saying 'Kleo is Illyria forever.' He clearly has no interest on this RP anymore. I say we reboot, get some more players, and create a new OOC. Then we can continue.

Kleomentia authorized Petrovia and the other players to RP his troops and what not. We can also come up with an OP, unless of course Kleomentia comes back. I don't think we will need a reboot simply because of all the stuff we have accomplished here.
About me:

Kosovo je Srbija!
Orthodox Girl

Dangelia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dangelia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Abasha wrote:
Dangelia wrote:Well, not with Petrovia saying 'Kleo is Illyria forever.' He clearly has no interest on this RP anymore. I say we reboot, get some more players, and create a new OOC. Then we can continue.

Kleomentia authorized Petrovia and the other players to RP his troops and what not. We can also come up with an OP, unless of course Kleomentia comes back. I don't think we will need a reboot simply because of all the stuff we have accomplished here.

It that creates obvious bias. And I've sent a TG to Kleo if he's interested in returning to the RP. He hasn't replied, which to me means that he's no longer interested. So I think we should create a new OOC with a new OP.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Vekta-Helghast Empire » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:13 am

Why boy reboot, only we keep all our IC progress etc - just continue from where we left off. (I won't be able to post much over the next two weeks due to exams, but I'll try to.)

Petrovia-
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrovia- » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:57 am

Dangelia wrote:
Abasha wrote:Kleomentia authorized Petrovia and the other players to RP his troops and what not. We can also come up with an OP, unless of course Kleomentia comes back. I don't think we will need a reboot simply because of all the stuff we have accomplished here.

It that creates obvious bias. And I've sent a TG to Kleo if he's interested in returning to the RP. He hasn't replied, which to me means that he's no longer interested. So I think we should create a new OOC with a new OP.

Kleo is having computer (or was it Internet?) problems, he can't get on regularly until they are fixed. Stop trying to usurp him.
Male, Russian, Heterosexual, Orthodox Christian, Capitalist, Liberal(with slightly Conservative leanings)

IMPEACH CHARLES XII - LEGALIZE MODERNIZATION - ISOLATION IS THEFT - PETER THE GREAT 1682

R.I.P. Petrovsegratsk - Unjustly, unfairly, and cruelly deleted Septemeber 29th, 2013 - Add 1327 to Post Count

Dangelia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dangelia » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:24 pm

The Vekta-Helghast Empire wrote:Why boy reboot, only we keep all our IC progress etc - just continue from where we left off. (I won't be able to post much over the next two weeks due to exams, but I'll try to.)

Exactly.

Dangelia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dangelia » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Petrovia- wrote:
Dangelia wrote:It that creates obvious bias. And I've sent a TG to Kleo if he's interested in returning to the RP. He hasn't replied, which to me means that he's no longer interested. So I think we should create a new OOC with a new OP.

Kleo is having computer (or was it Internet?) problems, he can't get on regularly until they are fixed. Stop trying to usurp him.

Petrovia, it doesn't matter what you say. No matter what RP you're in. This level of inactivity causes the need for a replacement.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Vekta-Helghast Empire » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:26 pm

I must agree with Dangelia to an extent - There comes a point where it gets a bit ridiculous waiting for someone.. I'll just leave it at that.

Petrovia-
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrovia- » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Dangelia wrote:
Petrovia- wrote:

Petrovia, it doesn't matter what you say. No matter what RP you're in. This level of inactivity causes the need for a replacement.

IT'S HIS OWN FRICKING ROLEPLAY DUDE.

YOU CAN'T REPLACE SOMEONE WHO MADE THE DAMN ROLEPLAY.

What is so difficult to understand?

Saragrossa
Minister

Founded: Jul 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saragrossa » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Petrovia- wrote:
Dangelia wrote:Petrovia, it doesn't matter what you say. No matter what RP you're in. This level of inactivity causes the need for a replacement.

It can if the RP is going to die.
" For Death & Glory "
Factbook of Saragrossa

Political Compass;

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.69

Petrovia-
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrovia- » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:44 am

Saragrossa wrote:
Petrovia- wrote:

It can if the RP is going to die.

Nope.avi

Abasha
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby Abasha » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:57 pm

I am going to be out of town until Monday, so scratch any responses from me until I return. Reviving this roleplay is one of my top priorities on NationStates though, so by the next coming week I should have a post up as Rumunija. I hope that we are going to be able to continue, you guys have been really good to me and I love this roleplay!

It is the longest continuious roleplay that I have been on in NationStates.
About me:

Kosovo je Srbija!
Orthodox Girl

Abasha
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby Abasha » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:39 am

Anyone interested in rebooting this roleplay, please telegraph me and we will get underway! I am interested in finishing this roleplay as it is responsible for some nearly 20% of my total posts here on NationStates. This was also an incredibly long lasting, detailed, and active roleplay and I am willing to do it with you guys all over again!

Also may all of the nations in this find peace, as Rumunija certainly will after we finish bathing in the blood of our enemies! ;)

I hope to hear from you all soon!

P.S- I hope I don't get slammed for gravedigging, but this thread is so emotional for me! :')
About me:

Kosovo je Srbija!
Orthodox Girl

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse