NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars The Clone Wars (OOC)(DEAD)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alotopia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Decius wrote:I believe anyone who wants to participate should get a vote.

Well that would mean that Steve, not a person in the RP, could read 2 posts and say, "Uh Decius is to blame. 1 vote for decius"

Lets keep it fair.
Alotopia is a Space Empire. So I will role play as such. The Empire of Alotopia contains 114 planets. Lord Avos Jarquen is the World Assembly observer, as he cannot vote on legislation. We are not a member of the WA.
Role-Play: I love Star Wars & Game of Thrones! So if you got a RP with those going on, hit me up. Also, winter has come and its gonna be a long one.
Pantorrum wrote:I truly do think you a great RPer and hope we RP together again sometime.

Pro: Ronald Reagan, Israel, Conservatism, Religious Freedom, States Rights, Small Government, Military, Donald Trump
Against: Abortion, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Big Government, No taxes on Churchs, Universal Healthcare, Partisanship, Congress

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:20 pm

after deliberation, i vote Alotopia. Decius has actually shown improvement and is trying to keep arguments out of the ooc thread now while Alotopia tried to draw him into another one.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Decius
Negotiator

Founded: May 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Thanks.
"My enemies are many, My equals are none."
-Napoleon Bonaparte, First Emperor of France

"Our enemies are many, Our equals are none."
-Motto of the Glorious Fourth German Reich of Decius

LONG LIVE THE FOURTH REICH! HEIL TO THE KAISER!

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Paketo wrote:after deliberation, i vote Alotopia. Decius has actually shown improvement and is trying to keep arguments out of the ooc thread now while Alotopia tried to draw him into another one.

Well thanks for deliberating... While i regret that you voted for me after all Decius has done, i understand your point of view... While, I do believe that you will regret that vote in the future, i do accept it. Thanks :(
Last edited by Alotopia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alotopia is a Space Empire. So I will role play as such. The Empire of Alotopia contains 114 planets. Lord Avos Jarquen is the World Assembly observer, as he cannot vote on legislation. We are not a member of the WA.
Role-Play: I love Star Wars & Game of Thrones! So if you got a RP with those going on, hit me up. Also, winter has come and its gonna be a long one.
Pantorrum wrote:I truly do think you a great RPer and hope we RP together again sometime.

Pro: Ronald Reagan, Israel, Conservatism, Religious Freedom, States Rights, Small Government, Military, Donald Trump
Against: Abortion, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Big Government, No taxes on Churchs, Universal Healthcare, Partisanship, Congress

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Welp, since I will more than likely be forced to leave based on the fact that Decius has 4 votes in this Forum (Sentiel, Humalle, Gotengo, and himself). And with Pateko voting for me... I doubt that i can stay... Would i call this fair? No, but Pantorrum has been a good Co-op and i respect him. I would call Origami telling us who can stay or leave fair. He is the one who started it. He should choose if he wants Canon to be used or not...

I came into this thread, not trying to be annoying, but trying to stay with the Canon... Every argument that was Me vs Decius and friends was about canon. But it seems canon does not matter, but rather if i am annoying or not. On many occasions people have agreed with me on what i was saying, on some i was the only one, and on a couple i didnt even say anything. But the person always getting called a cheater was Decius.

Now, I hope that this Star Wars thread will improve with my departure, but i doubt it. I will still watch and follow the story, hoping that your decisions today will not be regretted in the future. But the real tragedy is not that you are losing people, but rather we were all reduced to children arguing over who is right... And that is what it boils down to... In all the arguments, Who was right?

As my last will and testament, I give my 4th Sector Fleet including Czer, Chang and Tolfin to Kassaran, may you kick Decius' butt in all the conflicts ahead. But i will, the ship Forward unto Dawn and Rathon to Pantorrum, so he can continue the mysterious man storyline. And my ARC troopers, well i want Gibberran to have them.
Last edited by Alotopia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:31 pm

I'm sorry you have been voted out my friend. I truly do think you a great RPer and hope we RP together again sometime.

I will gladly continue the story line with the mysterious man.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:37 pm

I say we hold off further IC stuff untill the morning.

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Pantorrum wrote:I'm sorry you have been voted out my friend. I truly do think you a great RPer and hope we RP together again sometime.

I will gladly continue the story line with the mysterious man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fmPWa7gL8k

So I leave, cast back into the multiverse... To continue to search for new life and new civilizations... And to go where no man has gone before...
Last edited by Alotopia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:14 am

Wut in the, FUGGIN HELL! :mad:

I leave for a few hours and somehow we LOSE Alotopia? Yes Decius had indeed improved, but only after, hang on, lemme count: 32 pages. I know he's gotten better, but I have always taken a Naboo stance on dealing with him and Alotopia's arguments. I do not feel as though it was appropriate to have him kicked out on multiple accounts. First off, he wasn't whining. Me and him have been in constant communication (save for the internet blackout I had for most of today) and we almost always were commenting on a new irregularity in the RP's we were in. The only RPer we can even see as being a frequent problem was, of course, none other than Decius.

now, granted that Decius didn't want to fight, I do feel Alotopia was in the wrong in goading him and he was also wrong in attacking Gotengo. Now, while he was rather irate, note that not a single one of his points were wrong when they dealt with Decius. I don't feel they were correct about Humalle because from what I can see, Humalle isn't his brother. Also, Alotopia's arguments were actually, truly, based on fact and canon, and while people may of felt he was sucking the fun out of the RP, I urge you all to look back at the battles Klaggis and Kaizer have taken place in, and tell me it would of been great fun to play against them -people who can teleport/travel faster than anyone else- to arrive at locations and places otherwise insignificant (through use of metagaming) and then lying in wait for your fleet or vessel to come out so he can then rape you viciously from behind (Of course no one ever thinks of it as rape because he shouts surprise, but you get the idea)?

On top of past offenses, he regularly violates canon and makes it habit to somehow fire a shot that can't miss you and be able to avoid a hailstorm of blaster fire R2 and 3P0 style. While I'm fine with him backtracking and editing those mistakes out, when he doesn't, or isn't called out for it, he continues to press his attacks and IC posts until either everything has become screwed up so terribly. Take a look at how Alotopia's stealth cruiser attacks Klaggis's Consular cruiser. Klaggis then attacks back which I then RPed as allowing my vessel to slip away. Decius, not wanting to lose here, changed course direction and is now tracking me through the atmosphere even though my signal was ionized through use of simple atmospheric mechanics. On top of this all, there is the problem of somehow managing to get aConsular to outrun or at least be capable of pursuing the light freighter. Now, to save time and energy, I'm not goign to continue onward, but lemme just show you guys something really fast:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=241159&hilit=Decius
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=242560&hilit=Decius
http://forum.nationstates.net/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=Decius&start=6275
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=242560&p=14682327&hilit=Decius#p14682327
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=242560&p=14679698&hilit=Decius#p14679698
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=243788&p=15137688&hilit=Decius#p15137688
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=246275&p=15158722&hilit=Decius#p15158722
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=250071&p=15433475&hilit=Decius#p15433475

And for good measure, check the matches count for this next one, then look at all the posts accordingly:
http://forum.nationstates.net/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=Decius+godmod&start=50

I understand Alotopia overstepped boundaries, but he's not the only one to do so.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:49 am

I unfortunately had to vote for who was causing the problems right now. Alotopia was already going to lose though, we know that. Gotengo hates him , Sentinel doesn't like him as well apparently and Humalle is Decius brother making that 4 votes for him.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:51 am

Pantorrum never really said that the voting was over... I only conceded that I probably would lose...

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:16 pm

I feel bad that anyone has to leave such a great RP.

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Name: Ida Par-Giray.

Species: Cerean.

Appearance: Tall and statuesque, Ida's long face and sharp nose gives her a severe look somewhat off-set by a slew of freckles covering her cheeks and neck. Her most eye-drawing feature by far are her mirrored glareshades. They are surgically inset, sealing her eyesockets - a delicate job performed by black-market surgeons on Utapau. Her tear ducts have been duly rerouted into her mouth. With her lean, sinewy build and fringe of brown hair hugging the slopes of her domed skull there is something about Ida that gives off the impression of a tall, predatory bird. The sort that would like to peck your eyes for dinner.

Faction: Freelance.

Important Assets: The Varloon; a starship, and a battered old FC-20 speeder bike.

Personal Armor/Uniform: In civilian settings Ida prefers dressing in black gloveleather jeans and a bulky grey jacket with a Corellian cut that masks a padded blast vest. Its matte fabric seems to absorb light. On assignment or expecting trouble, she tends to don an old Republic Correctional Authority riot uniform, complete with greaves, breastplate and a visored helmet with a built-in comlink. On her feet are knee-laced combat boots.

Personal Gear: Stun baton, blast vest, DT-57 heavy blaster pistol, datapad, comlink.

Archetype: Scoundrel.

Midi-Chlorian Count: 2200

Vessel Name: Varloon, a Cerean word which roughly translates as ‘Sweet Surprise’ in Galactic Basic.

Vessel Type: Hoersch-Kessel A6 Harridan.

Vessel Class: Patrol craft.

Vessel Purpose: Interdiction, patrol, personal transport.

Vessel Armament: 2x twin-linked laser cannons, 1x rear-mounted laser turret, 1x concussion missile launcher.

Vessel Crew Complement: 2 crew, 2 passengers.

Vessel Equipment/Cargo: Aegis-brand thermal shields, Athakam Med Unit, S401 hyperdrive generator.

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Paketo wrote:I unfortunately had to vote for who was causing the problems right now. Alotopia was already going to lose though, we know that. Gotengo hates him , Sentinel doesn't like him as well apparently and Humalle is Decius brother making that 4 votes for him.

"Alotopia was already going to lose" Even Paketo admits that the voting was rigged before even starting voting.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Alotopia wrote:
Paketo wrote:I unfortunately had to vote for who was causing the problems right now. Alotopia was already going to lose though, we know that. Gotengo hates him , Sentinel doesn't like him as well apparently and Humalle is Decius brother making that 4 votes for him.

"Alotopia was already going to lose" Even Paketo admits that the voting was rigged before even starting voting.

I'd rather no one left and we just agreed to disagree.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Alotopia wrote:

Decius wrote:
Alotopia wrote:

I'd rather no one left and we just agreed to disagree.

Pantorrum, Decius agrees no one should leave which I didn't want in the first place as well.how about we let both be still in and as I proposed earlier. They TG each other with any disagreements. If they can not solve it between themselves the they will bring it to you. That way we will not have tons of pages of arguments
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Last I checked, the votes were actually even according to Pantorrum's list:
People eligiable to vote:

Origami
Paketo
Kassaran
Cotengo
Humalle

With Gotengo and Humalle voting for Decius off the bat, and myself obviously aligned with Alotopia, it was actually you who made the deciding vote. You could have stalled and voted Alotopia and thus forced the vote into a stalemate that would of inevitably resulted in inaction on the behalf of Origami (because let's face it, he doesn't show himself much anymore) and with my arguing on the behest of Alotopia, to gain Gotengo might have worked. While Gotengo was offended wrongly, that didn't mean he'd vote Alo off right away without looking at the facts. However, with no time on behalf of the only true non-mod or non-op authority here (myself, because, and not to puff myself up, but I have been the firm and guiding hand showing what needs to change in order to keep the IC and OOC from turning into a shitstorm) to actually counter the anti-Alotopianism, his fate was wrongfully sealed in a vote that never should of taken place at all!
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Kassaran wrote:

Origami
Paketo
Kassaran
Cotengo
Humalle

With Gotengo and Humalle voting for Decius off the bat, and myself obviously aligned with Alotopia, it was actually you who made the deciding vote. You could have stalled and voted Alotopia and thus forced the vote into a stalemate that would of inevitably resulted in inaction on the behalf of Origami (because let's face it, he doesn't show himself much anymore) and with my arguing on the behest of Alotopia, to gain Gotengo might have worked. While Gotengo was offended wrongly, that didn't mean he'd vote Alo off right away without looking at the facts. However, with no time on behalf of the only true non-mod or non-op authority here (myself, because, and not to puff myself up, but I have been the firm and guiding hand showing what needs to change in order to keep the IC and OOC from turning into a shitstorm) to actually counter the anti-Alotopianism, his fate was wrongfully sealed in a vote that never should of taken place at all!

Actually, he gotengo did right off the bat. I think he might off done it before Humalle. You also forgot to include sentinel who doesn't like Alotopia apparently according to Alotopia.

Edit: yep, Gotengo was the first to vote for Alotopia.
Last edited by Paketo on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Paketo wrote:
Kassaran wrote:

Origami
Paketo
Kassaran
Cotengo
Humalle

Actually, he gotengo did right off the bat. I think he might off done it before Humalle. You also forgot to include sentinel who doesn't like Alotopia apparently according to Alotopia.

Regardless, even though he was the first, I feel it was out of spite and not out of clear-headed judgement of Alotopia's merits to the RP over Decius's. In addition, Sentinel didn't have a say, unless his name was added to the list somewhere along the way. Even if he had been against Alotopia, I was defending Alotopia, and I never have advocated for the expulsion of either from the thread. To do so is to essentially tell someone that you give up on them and that their RP skill isn't worth the OOC merits of holding their company. While Alotopia hasn't really blown up before (I say before because I think he definitely blew earlier), Decius has a habit of doing so. When I say blow up, I mean that they lash out at anyone and everyone, and Alotopia only did so because he felt that he was being attacked, even though he was partially (mostly) in the right for calling Decius out. Decius makes it a habit to break basic rules of godmodding, and when people not even in the thread were saying that Alo was the one sucking the fun out of the RP, Decius about faced and magically became Mr. Goodguy, something that he, himself, is never keen to playing the part of (look at his past RP characters, not saying anything, but I still am).

Now again I point out that Alotopia doesn't seem to have a problem with godmodding or metagaming, or really doing anything that remotely breaks the RP physics. However, Decius, regardless of the excuse or improvement, still does. I have clearly explained the rules to him before and only just now with banishment being threatened, is he paying heed to them. If that's the case, then what happens when he feels the threat is gone? Will he revert or will he hold, or will he fade off? You honestly can't say, no one can, not even Decius. That's the problem with how people dealt with this situation, that they're looking for a temporary solution to a long-term situation. The fights will continue, and while Alo was the only one speaking, once again, he wasn't alone, I was by his side, and the only reason I wasn't on last night with him was because of the aforementioned internet blackout.

bloody hell, mate.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Thank you oh kind sir. For those kind words when I'm asking Pantorrum not to kick Alotopia despite a desisive vote. Gotengo, Humalle of his own accord because heck knows I can't get my brother to do anything, Setnel, and Paketo, and this guy Sifon all voted for Alotopia. I still rather he not get kicked because fun-sucking or not he's still a good RPer. Yes I actually said something nice.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Regardless, even though he was the first, I feel it was out of spite and not out of clear-headed judgement of Alotopia's merits to the RP over Decius's. In addition, Sentinel didn't have a say, unless his name was added to the list somewhere along the way. Even if he had been against Alotopia, I was defending Alotopia, and I never have advocated for the expulsion of either from the thread. To do so is to essentially tell someone that you give up on them and that their RP skill isn't worth the OOC merits of holding their company. While Alotopia hasn't really blown up before (I say before because I think he definitely blew earlier), Decius has a habit of doing so. When I say blow up, I mean that they lash out at anyone and everyone, and Alotopia only did so because he felt that he was being attacked, even though he was partially (mostly) in the right for calling Decius out. Decius makes it a habit to break basic rules of godmodding, and when people not even in the thread were saying that Alo was the one sucking the fun out of the RP, Decius about faced and magically became Mr. Goodguy, something that he, himself, is never keen to playing the part of (look at his past RP characters, not saying anything, but I still am).

Now again I point out that Alotopia doesn't seem to have a problem with godmodding or metagaming, or really doing anything that remotely breaks the RP physics. However, Decius, regardless of the excuse or improvement, still does. I have clearly explained the rules to him before and only just now with banishment being threatened, is he paying heed to them. If that's the case, then what happens when he feels the threat is gone? Will he revert or will he hold, or will he fade off? You honestly can't say, no one can, not even Decius. That's the problem with how people dealt with this situation, that they're looking for a temporary solution to a long-term situation. The fights will continue, and while Alo was the only one speaking, once again, he wasn't alone, I was by his side, and the only reason I wasn't on last night with him was because of the aforementioned internet blackout.

I am sorry but I had to vote for who was causing the problem right then. The other problems had been settled and making another one annoyed me. I admit I was a little hasty in my voting because I was sick of the arguments. You are right about no one knowing what Decius would do but again, I was sick of the arguments and that overwhelmed me to vote for who had started the newest one
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:27 pm

I apologize for voting so hastily but like Paketo I went for the person causing the problem at the moment as all the old issues had been settled.
Signer of the International Neutrality Pact

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic
New Italian Occupied State
Dominus Africanus
Kanus Major
Remaining Nations Unlisted

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Paketo wrote:
I am sorry but I had to vote for who was causing the problem right then. The other problems had been settled and making another one annoyed me. I admit I was a little hasty in my voting because I was sick of the arguments. You are right about no one knowing what Decius would do but again, I was sick of the arguments and that overwhelmed me to vote for who had started the newest one

Fair enough... I suppose, but I do urge you to rethink your vote and bring the count to a stalemate.

bloody hell, mate.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Fair enough... I suppose, but I do urge you to rethink your vote and bring the count to a stalemate.

Wait it will bring it to a stalemate? I think you might be off on the counting
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Paketo wrote:
Kassaran wrote:

Wait it will bring it to a stalemate? I think you might be off on the counting

Sentinel holds no vote, again, I bring up Pantorrum's list. You, I, Gotengo, and Humalle are the only ones to vote as of now, and who have the ability as of now to vote. On top of that, while Origami stays in the running as the only one who hasn't voted, and it is rather literal that in this case, his word goes. He's a level-minded RPer and I hope he'll see the actual uselessness of the banning of players from the RP.

bloody hell, mate.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse